The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What makes mine unique is the locket is incorporated into the rope chain. It is actually a miniature lock. The mechanism uses three spring loaded copper beryllium pins; triangular, round and square.

All three must be pushed simultaneously with one of two keys.

There is a raised cameo carving of a woman's profile with her hair up on the locket, me, and the engraving is very precise and lifelike taken from a photograph. The stone below my cameo is a 4 carat round cut blue sapphire to match the color of my eyes.

Matthew has told me that the common color blue of the sapphire can't compare to the blue of my eyes.

The collar can be reversed to display the other side of the locket. There is engraving on the plain polished reverse that says; "My name is Chastity. I am Matthew's woman."

Matthew locked my slave collar in place and then it was time for my captive bead ring as soon as Janet scrubbed. I got up on the examining room table with Matthew and Aaron standing by my head on either side.

Janet prepped my vagina and then my ears as if she were performing major surgery. I watched as all the implements were removed from the sterilizer and then neatly organized on the tray.

Just as Janet started, I closed my eyes tight, squeezing Matthew's hand. I declined the offer of the topical anesthetic wanting the full experience.

Although I had butterflies in my stomach, I had complete faith in her. Janet is more than a competent Doctor. I could tell this even with my eyes closed. Janet performed the procedure precisely with no wasted movement or hesitation.

Janet and the Major are sometime lovers. I have accepted the fact my Master will have other women on occasion. It is his pleasure and sometimes responsibility. I want no other man but him.

Janet was showing me every consideration. I would like to think I can be like her if our roles were switched.

I felt was a sharp pinch, some tugging to adjust and then it was over as she applied a triple antibiotic ointment. It actually hurt more when my ears were pierced before my pearl earrings were gently put in.

Matthew helped me off the examining table and crushed me gently to him in his arms, kissing my lips long and deep.

"You are now of the Community, Chastity. You may attend all the gatherings with me in one years' time as my submissive; all women must wait one years' time including you. I will not take advantage of my position."

I put my arms around Matthew's neck to return his kisses....god how I love him, "Yes Matthew, I can wait."

I turned to Aaron who was watching me smiling. I kissed his cheek, "Thank you, Master Aaron."

"Aaron will do, Chastity. I'm not into pomp, fanfare or titles except when the Community gathers because that is what is expected and then Sir will suffice; the Major is your Master.

I am your protector in his absence. "

Last but not least, I hugged Janet, thanking her and the four of us went back to her office where she and Mary brushed out my long blonde hair before fixing it in a slave braid.

The men went into John's office for about an hour to discuss a serious Community matter over a glass of Brandy, except for Aaron who doesn't drink any type of strong beverage at all, preferring milk or ice water.

We three assumed the position on pillows in a circle facing one another until they returned. We discussed what I could expect when the full gathering met.

A gathering occurs every six months and the Community restricts the dominant men to twenty five although each dominant man may have three submissive women; the fee of a quarter of a million for each submissive to go into Community's coffers, or something like that; I would leave such matter to the Major.

I've been told before they are a tight group and wary of outsiders.

All women may be shared except me and generally they are. Nevertheless I am Matthew's woman as is Mary.

Janet is under the protection of the two Enforcers and off limits sexually to everyone but them.

There is more that I will learn and then be forbidden to discuss.

Matthew and I left the Medical Building around two in the morning as soon as I was dressed.

We stopped at a cozy all night dinner for coffee and share a piece of cherry pie, sitting close and cozy in our booth; we then drove to Matthew's home.

I was so very tired after all the excitement of the day that I fell asleep in the Land Rover on the way there.

Matthew picked me up gently and carried me inside, like a bride over the threshold, undressed me and put me in his bed.

He undressed and got in bed next to me and I rolled over to snuggle up close in his arms. "Matthew, I......"

"No talking," he interrupted, "we will be sleeping in late and then you will make me breakfast for a change....surprise me."

I snuggled closer and fell asleep in his strong protective arms happy and content...........

****************************************************

Things emphatically fell apart when Donald's mother was placed in the hospital with the prognosis of a week to live at the most. That day started out as one of the worst days of my life and ended as one of the best.

Unfortunately for my mother-in-law, I pray her soul rests for all eternity in peace, Clara only lasted three days; Donald never left his mother's side while she was in there.

My mother-in-law's morbid obesity and serious health problems had taken their toll. Not in the best of health himself, Donald's father could no longer care for Clara at home even with help from visiting nurses; his wife needed skilled nursing care in the hospital.

I took off work to go with Donald on that day. We were the first ones there to give his Dad a break. My exhausted father-in-law went to the Hospital Cafeteria for a cup of coffee and a bite to eat. Clara was asleep and looked quite peaceful when we quietly entered her private room.

I was standing behind Donald when he leaned over to kiss his mother on the cheek. Clara was all smiles and beaming with love when she opened her eyes to see her special boy....Clara was all smiles until she saw me.

Our eyes met and my mother-in-law's warm loving smile changed to a sly one....this smile turned into a sneer as Clara reached over to push the call button to summon the nurse.

All hell broke loose. Clara started thrashing around in her bed wailing like a banshee of detestation. Clara's face was a hideous mask of visceral hate; her voice was dripping with venomous contempt. My mother-in-law didn't hold back any poisonous insults.

Clara knocked over the IV pole on its weighted stand sending it crashing to the floor. In the process the IV needle came out of Clara's arm making this calculating woman rant and rave all the louder, "She's killing me, she's killing me!" with more untrue accusations to follow.

The Nurse Supervisor with two floor nurses in tow pushed me out of the way as I left the room. The Resident Physician, Dr. Anne Lamb arrived shortly after.

I was made to stand in the hallway between two uniformed male Security Officers the doctor brought with her to keep an eye on me as the nurses came in and out of the room.

"Have you no morals or decency? What did you do to her?" Doctor Lamb asked when she finally came out, "don't you realize how sick your mother-in-law is? The woman is dying for God's sake. We had to put Clara under sedation because of you. You should be ashamed of yourself!"

"I...."Save it!" the Doctor interrupted, "I know all about you, Mrs. Morgan. I take a patient's dying declaration seriously; it may be only a matter of hours for her now. Perhaps you should go to the waiting area until things are sorted out; otherwise you will be escorted out off the hospital property by security."

"I want to talk to my husband."

The Doctor glared at me and then nodded to one of the Security Officers who went inside to bring my husband out. Donald came out looking uncharacteristically resolute.

"Donald, will you please explain to the doctor I didn't do or say anything to upset her."

"I will do no such thing! Stop pretending that you care. Especially after everything my Mother has done for you. You're an ungrateful unfeeling sterile shrew. You have disgraced our family for the last time!

I'm sick of your abuse and your mean spiritedness. I'm disgusted by your holier than thou attitude and your selfishness."

"Donald, what are you talking about; I know we have our differences, but........"

"Enough of your deceit and lies," Donald interrupted "my brothers and their wives will be here shortly.

Mom will soon be surrounded by her sons and daughter-in-laws; the precious grandchildren you refused to give her. She will be surrounded by her true family who respect and love her. This is a Morgan family matter. We don't want you here!"

I felt all eyes drilling into me with obvious distaste, if not outright contempt. My mind was racing as I thought, 'What in the world did Clara tell these people about me? You're a pathetic weakling, Donald.

You planned this whole thing out! How long did you rehearse this little speech? Did you practice with your mommy? Thank you; now the charade is finally over for the both of us!

I gladly embrace my future; a future with love and a future without you. I'm Matthew's woman. My Master loves and cherishes me.

I'm not going to waste any more of my tears on you. I'll not give you the satisfaction of an argument. I'm a good person and deserve better than this....the heck with you, Donald, we're through!'

Donald claimed to have no money to buy me a diamond engagement ring when he proposed to me; He couldn't bothered to get me one when he did, despite the hints I dropped the first few years we were married.

He did however find the funds to contribute a tidy sum of money to buy a joint birthday present for his mother a week before our first wedding anniversary.....the Morgan family bought Clara a full length mink coat with a matching muff and hat.

I took off my wedding band and dropped it in his shirt pocket, patting it lightly with my hand, saying "Goodbye Donald," I then turned and walked away from a string of profanities from him that would make his mommy dearest proud....

Matthew was attending a week of maneuvers so I stayed with Mary during those days. I didn't want to be home too chance another confrontation with my so-called husband.

I didn't go to the hospital after that because Clara had the Morgan family firmly under her thumb; they refused my telephone calls.

I received numerous text messages on my cell-phone to stay away from the wake and funeral; most were neutral; one not so nice, therefore I didn't attend. I did nothing hurtful to these people.

I found myself locked out of my own house when I brought Mary with me for moral support when I returned to get the rest of my clothing. The locks were changed, new dead bolts were added to the front and back doors; the windows were barred with sheets of thick plywood. I had no idea where Donald was.

I called the Sheriff department to see if they could help me get in. To his credit, Deputy Timothy Raines was punctual and polite when he served me with divorce papers.

He also served me with an Order of Protection to keep me away from Donald that also banned me from my property as if I was a dangerous and violent person.

The Deputy couldn't help me get in and he was bound by law to enforce the Order of Protection. He advised me to hire an attorney. Ironically Officer Raines was the Sheriff Deputy who arrested and testified against Donald for his first DWI.

After he politely escorted us off the property to park in the road, my next telephone call was to Matthew.

Mary and I read the Divorce Papers while we waited...Mental Cruelty....Alienation of Affection...Verbal Abuse, Physical Violence.... The list of Donald's accusations went on and on-and-on to ad nauseam.

The Order of Protection was almost too ludicrous to take seriously; Donald claimed I assaulted him in the hospital.

Matthew arrived ninety minutes later with Deputy Raines, a locksmith and a photographer. My attorney arrived an hour after them with a court order that amended the Order of Protection to allow me get my possessions out of the house until my hearing.

Matthew also had the foresight to arrange for a moving van full of boxes. He hired professional movers to pack and move everything I owned including heirloom pieces of furniture that had been in my family for generations.

Check every contingency and then go back and check again is Matthew's motto.

We started downstairs going room by room writing down, photographing and videoing; documenting everything we put in the moving van with Deputy Raines to observe as an impartial witness.

The photographer, Locksmith and Mary were witnesses; the locksmith doubled as the video camera operator while the moving men carefully packed and labeled everything we took out.

Nothing appeared to be missing until we got to my bedroom and I went to get my few pieces of jewelry seeing my small jewelry box tossed carelessly on the floor.

We took detailed photos; every piece of jewelry was smashed and destroyed with a heavy hammer and left for me to find...... the worst thing......my pearl necklace was missing.

I became frantic, touching my pearl earrings, thinking, 'thank god, I am wearing them and Buster is safe with Mom,' I then started throwing things about in my search. If I were allowed to take only one thing from this house, just one thing from this marriage, it would be my pearl necklace.

He must have taken them to spite me. How can I possibly explain this to my mother and grandmother? How can I explain that I didn't have the foresight to take them with me?

The last room was the bathroom and when we entered the mystery of the missing pearls was solved. Matthew held me in his strong arms as I cried letting out everything I kept inside of me this past week.

I don't know how long we stood there. Nothing else in this whole world matters to me as much as Matthew. I could hear Matthew's heart beating in his chest as he held me. It is a strong and strict heart; an honest heart; a kind and caring heart, a loving heart and my comfort.

I could see us in the mirror. Resolute was set in Matthew's face like an iron mask of fortitude. The Major mastered his anger well as he gave further instructions to my attorney and then to Mary.

"I'll take care of everything, Chastity; everything is going to be fine," Matthew assured me, "These good people are witnesses to the facts. I'm sure they will provide us with written depositions if need be, including Deputy Raines.

Mary will supervise while they take care of the rest of the packing. Let me take you home. You need to rest and gather your thoughts......"

There was a message in black paint in the bathroom vanity mirror that stated "The pearls are with my Mother!

The divorce proceedings were acrimonious to say the least. To our surprise Donald-dunce always showed up neat and clean shaven. He wore an expensive tailored suit that fit him well. The overall effect was discounted by his greasy duck tail and ostentatious alligator leather shoes; crass, ridiculous and obviously expensive.

I'm very proud of Chastity and how she comported herself during the divorce proceedings. My beautiful baby face dressed as she does for work, professional and proper; sitting up straight and attentive; disciplined and precise to answer any and all questions truthfully.

What was done was done. The pearls were gone for all reasonable intents and purposes. It said much of Chastity's character on how she handled the loss of them. My Chastity doesn't have a mean or vindictive bone in her body.

Chastity's goodness and forgiving nature shone as bright as a billion suns when she surprised everyone that first day just before the proceedings were about to start.

Chastity forgave the pathetic fool in front of the judge and both attorneys. The Order of Protection had previously been thrown out in entirety; there was no reason to make points with the divorce judge.

Chastity suggested they put the house up for sale and split their remaining assets down the middle. She didn't want any kind of monetary support from him. Chastity said she would sign the papers today.

The pathetic fool of her husband loudly rejected this more than generous offer "out of principle" he insisted.

How can a man live with a woman such as Chastity for as long as he and not know her. The offer was heartfelt and sincere.

He produced a new list of demands from his suit coat pocket that contested everything on the list of items we took from the house.

Chastity's husband hired one of the best; a relentless, cold-blooded reptile as attorneys go; make no mistake about it; that heartless prick is one of best Divorce Attorneys money can buy, however in the end.

"Very well, Donald," Chastity replied quietly, "We will let our attorneys argue and the Judge will decide..........."

We found out during the hearing that Chastity's husband had a new woman in his life. She was his live-in girlfriend who brought her mother to live with them in the house that was being contested.

His lawyer began by introducing several of what I thought was obscure cases.... Blake vs. Green....Simpson vs. Babcock ...so-on-and so-forth....contending the girlfriend's mother being on disability and permanently wheel chair bound needed a place to live and couldn't be moved......so-on-and-so-forth.... it was now her legal residence....so-on-and-so-forth....everything orchestrated to wear down the opponent, muddy the water and bury the issue in legal mumbo-jumbo.

Oliver Wendell Homes said it best, "Lawyers spend a great deal of time shoveling smoke."

Which brings us back to orchestrate; on the day of the first hearing, Donald's girlfriend deliberately parked next to us in the court house parking lot.

She was waiting in a late model Cadillac convertible with a custom hot pink paint job; the vanity license plate declaring "TAWNY-69".

Tawny was smoking a cigarette and drinking from a plastic sports bottle as we approached the vehicles.

There was a small plastic cooler next to her on the back seat partially covered with a red plaid lap blanket. If I were to guess it was full of sweet wine coolers favored by many party girls.

Tawny is a natural strawberry- blonde in her late thirties to early forties. Her figure is trim and lithe but rounded where it should be. She is small bosomed as some men prefer but a nice package nonetheless.

Tawny carefully put her lipstick stained cigarette into the portable ashtray and closed it tight before she got out of the Cadillac to greet Donald-dunce. He followed us out of the courthouse staring daggers into our backs....we ignored him.

Tawny made quite the show and spectacle of greeting him as if her boyfriend was a hero returning from war.

"How did it go, baby?" Tawny asked as she grabbed him and put a lip-lock on him while grinding her crotch into his. He grabbed her ass and pulled her closer returning her kisses.

"The Ice Queen's attorney is not even in the same League as mine," he replied, "Miss-all high-and-mighty forgave me. Can you believe that? That cold sterile bitch forgave me when she didn't have the class or decency to attend my mother's wake or funeral. It was all for show; a sham to impress the judge.

The shrew was ready to settle before the hearing started. Her lawyer isn't capable of defending a dog bite case with a toothless blind dog as a client; woof-woof," he said laughing.

"Never mind about her, baby; there is only us now. Let's go home and I'll make your favorite dinner with the little wieners. After that we'll have a little afternoon delight, stud!"

Wow! They certainly showed us....although what they tried to convey was less than impressive; the Dunce's idea of erotic is fornicating inebriated in a dimly-lit filthy bathroom stall in a tavern restroom....I wonder if Tawny is aware of that.