The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"What did Mom say?"

"Clara sends all her love."

Actually there is more; the usual excuses, platitudes and blame such as.... "But he was always such a good boy.....If you only stayed at home like me....My baby never had a drinking problem until after he was married.... Husbands' never stray when....etc.

"I'm sorry, Chastity."

I didn't respond not believing him. As my Daddy used to say, "Sorry doesn't feed the bulldog'. Donald spoke up much louder, "Answer me, god damn it! I said I'm sorry!"

The Sheriff Deputy guarding the room stepped in the doorway, "Calm down Mr. Morgan. You're lucky your pretty wife showed up at all. It's obvious to me she's nothing like your co-defendant. Be nice to her or I'll terminate your visit."

"OK, Deputy, I'll calm down, thanks' for getting a hold of my wife for me."

I sat with Donald for half an hour....we didn't talk after his warning. What was there to say?

My father-in-law was getting off the elevator as I was getting on so I stopped to talk with him, filling him in. He looked tired and didn't have much to say except he would be attending the bail hearing with me.

Bail was set at five thousand dollars. Donald's bench trial was a week later and Clara attended in a wheel chair; her walking days were over.

The assault charge was reduced to disorderly conduct. Donald's plea deal of one year's probation included mandatory drug testing for alcohol and required weekends in jail.

Things worked out perfectly. I left work early for two weeks to take care of Donald....he's still my husband and Clara can barely take care of herself these days.

Unfortunately my captive bead ring was delayed for two weeks until Donald served his first weekend in the County Jail starting every Friday at five PM to end Sunday at five PM.

I had weekends with my lover again for a whole year.

Because of Donald's injuries my husband's lawyer made arrangements for Donald to have his own cell rather than be in the dormitory.

This meant a more comfortable mattress, a private toilet and a window. It also meant Donald would receive his pain medication as prescribed by his doctor for the next two weekends.

His only complaint when I dropped him off was how stupid he looked with his tonsure....oh well....he did look ridiculous.

There was a package waiting for me on my front porch when I returned from dropping my husband off at the County Jail.

It was a large box wrapped in red foil paper and secured with a white ribbon and bow.

Under the ribbon was an envelope. The envelope was addressed "To my pretty baby face" in Matthew's bold cursive and written in blue ink from his fountain pen.

Inside the envelope was a card with instructions written in the same.

I picked up the box and brought it inside; locking the door behind me and opened it in the foyer.

Inside the box was a red silk camisole. Also inside the box was the most gorgeous lace dress along with a pair of soft leather red dancing shoes, just as my Master promised.

I held up my dress at arm's length and then hugged it to me. I then ran up the stairs to hold in front of me in the mirror on my bedroom door.....'I'm going to look stunning,' I was thinking, and then remembered I forgot my camisole and shoes so I went back downstairs to get them.

I curled my long blonde hair making lots of curls for the Major. I would be wearing my hair down this evening.

Next I dressed; modeling for myself in front of the mirror and then hugging myself I was so elated.

I carefully applied my makeup; the Major wanted a sultry look for me this evening; especially for my blue eyes.

I was looking in the bathroom mirror putting the final touches to my makeup when Matthew arrived letting himself in and walking upstairs. He stood in the bathroom with his hands behind his back at parade rest watching me.

Matthew was wearing a white shirt without a tie; gray slacks with a black belt. His dark grey Harris Tweed sports coat and black loafers and he looked so handsome. I couldn't wait for my hug and kiss.

Satisfied, I turned to face him, "How do I look, Sir?" I asked as the Major studied me with his green eyes.

"You look beautiful baby-face. The weather forecast predicts unseasonably chilly later this evening and therefore," Matthew handed me a small package wrapped white tissue paper that was behind his back, "open it please and try it on."

Inside was the softest and most luxurious white button front cashmere sweater. I handed it back to the Major, turning to face the mirror for him to help me into it.

It was a perfect fit, the soft off white color a nice contrast to the red of my gorgeous dress, but then, the Major has an eye for the little fine details on how his women must dress.

I again turned to him, putting my arms around Matthew's neck to kiss his lips long and deep....oh...those inevitable tingles! "Thank you, Matthew, I love my dress and the sweater is absolutely luxurious and soft."

Matthew put his arms around my waist and pulled me to him gently to kiss me back...even more tingles from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

"So are you baby-face; I adore seeing you smile. Particularly after......" he paused and I knew what he was going to say.

"Let's not spoil the evening. I have dinner and dancing planned for us. After midnight you'll receive your permanent reminder of your submission to me. There is something else missing, baby-face."

"And what is that, Sir," I asked as I rubbed his bristly head.

I never get tired of doing that. Matthew's hair is so short I can't possibly mess it up. I wondered at first how my Master would look with his black hair long and full. I came to the conclusion just as handsome.

"Your pearl necklace will be perfect to complete the look; did you forget?"

My head was so high up in the clouds, I did forget. I took it out of my small jewelry box and handed it to Matthew to then lift my hair off my neck for him to put it on me.

"There," Matthew said, closing the clasp while I looked at us in the mirror, "You look stunning, Miss Charlotte; shall we go?"

My jewelry box is nothing fancy; just a small rectangular box made of dark polished wood that my Dad made for me when I was a little girl of five for my little porcelain pony; Matthew knows this story. I never told Donald and am glad I didn't.

I kept this small figurine in the box wrapped my in Dad's handkerchief until I was old enough for jewelry on my birthdays and Christmas.

I had him only a day when I dropped him and one of his legs broke off.

I was so upset and I couldn't stop crying as I hugged my poor broken pony and ran to my Daddy in his workshop in the garage.

Dad was a master cabinet and clock maker, repairing, cleaning or building clocks and watches for a living. He was always available to talk too, while Mom at 70 is still working as a part time CPA with a small office at the back of her house.

Daddy hugged and kissed me, comforting me as he dried my tears. He then glued the pony's leg on almost as good as new, cutting a corner from his white handkerchief with his pen knife and wrapping it like a bandage so I couldn't see the break.

"Now Chastity," my Daddy said to me, "You're a big girl now and need to be careful with your little pony. I was saving this for Christmas." He reached up to the top shelf behind his workbench and brought down a brown paper bag.

"I've been thinking, honey, your pony really needs a barn to recuperate and this jewelry box will make a dandy barn for her"

"Buster, his name is Buster, Daddy because I busted him," I insisted.

"Buster is a fine name, Miss Charlotte," my Dad said to me bowing with a flourish as he handed me the small polished dark stained wood box.

Gone with the wind was my father's favorite movie of all time. When I was a little girl Dad and I sat on the couch together drinking hot chocolate with little marshmallows while we watched it. We watched it together every Labor Day for as long as I can remember until the day my dad died.

Miss Charlotte was Dad's pet name for me and something that annoyed my mother to no end when she heard him call me that.

Mom would always interrupt, "Our daughter's name is Chastity, John we agreed on that!" Dad would smile and wink at me and Mom would throw up her hands. Mom was the one with a temper. I never heard my Dad raise his voice and my parents never fought in front of me.

Chastity was my Grandmother name, my Mom's mother, and you know, I always called my mother Mom, but it was always Daddy with my soft spoken father.

He was a very gentle and kind man. My Dad was also a man not too mess with when it came to Mom or me.

Donald and I had a very achromous argument about how we would spend the holidays when we were first married.

My new husband grabbed me and shoved me against the refrigerator scaring me terribly. Up until then I was never hit or struck in my entire life. I ran across the street to the neighbors to use their telephone because we couldn't afford one.

My parents drove right over to our apartment and I sat in the kitchen with Mom. Donald didn't want to talk and went into the bathroom.

My Dad followed him right in blocking the door to keep Donald from leaving. To this day, I don't know what Daddy said to Donald.

I told Matthew this story and his only comment was, "Sometimes it is the soft spoken and quiet ones who are the most dangerous when it comes to their wives and daughters."

However after that talk, no matter how angry he was, Donald never laid hands on me again...........

Our dinner reservation was in a three star Thai Restaurant that had a ceiling to floor salt water fish tank by our table.

Our reserved table was the only table in the restaurant with an aquatic floral center piece; fresh white water lilies floating in green porcelain bowl. This just one of the example of the special surprises Matthew enjoys doing for me.

We started by sharing a bowl of coconut soup made with coconut milk, scallion, cilantro, lime juice, straw mushrooms and tofu.

Next to my delight we shared steamed shrimp stuffed dumplings topped with fried garlic and chopped cilantro drizzled with a soy-ginger sauce.

We feasted on fresh spring rolls stuffed with baked tofu, basil, carrots, cucumbers and angel hair noodles served with a ground peanut hoisin sauce.

Our shared entree to savor was a spicy ocean pot made with shrimp, crab, mussels, squid, scallops, lemon grass, straw mushrooms, bell peppers, onion and basil in a ginger curry sauce.

Our most scrumptious side dish to go with the entree was pan fried flat rice noodles with green chili, onions, basil and peanuts.

We ended our exotic Thai repast with green tea ice cream which we shared sitting close with me in charge of the spoon.

Ironically, Donald's idea of fine dining is going out for a hamburgers and French fries with his brothers in a sports bar with big screen televisions on every wall.

His favorite meal is pork and beans with little cocktail wieners over mashed potatoes. He then drowns everything in oceans of catsup. Donald describes vegetables other than onion rings as rabbit food.

I don't have a problem with that. I made this for him several times before his stint in the County Jail. Each time Donald wolfed it down like a man on death row having his last meal.

It's a shame that he won't explore new and different tastes as I do with Matthew, and the Major was right. It did get chilly when we left the restaurant so I wore my luxuriously soft and warm sweater.

The Band "Emerald Shoes" were featured at the Palace. They are an all men's band in their sparkling green tuxedos with matching sparkling green shoes in the flamboyant 1950's style.

They perform Rock & Roll music from the fifties, sixties and seventies. As part of the show they go right to the audience at their tables to titillate the women and coax them to the dance floor to dance.

There were two couples assigned to our table. One married and the other dating. We did socialize with them briefly between dances and when the band was on a break.

The younger couple pretty much kept to themselves after the introductions and went off on their own. This was fine because they were drinkers. I drank club soda with a twist of lime, and Matthew his usual tonic water with a lime twist.

The older gentleman at our table, Charlie James, was a Farm Equipment Dealer and he and Matthew talked about tractors and lawn mowers until the band returned.

His wife Betty was a quiet little woman and they don't dance at all; they came for the live music

I was aware the tractor Matthew used to cut the grass on his property needed to be replaced soon. They struck up a deal on the spot exchanging business cards.

The rest of the evening we danced and we danced; especially the slow dances where the Major held me close.

It was eleven thirty when we left for my appointment with Janet, arriving with her waiting for us in the front door lobby.

They installed a new security system from the last time I was there that required an encrypted swipe card followed by a password on recessed glass covered computer keypad.

The Security Officer escorted us to a private elevator in the rear of the building and left us for Janet to swipe her card and punch in the code.

I was a bit nervous and very excited; it was finally going to happen. I was keenly aware of my Master standing next to me and attuned to his slightest gesture, thought or command.

As the elevator door closed, Matthew pointed to the floor.

I assumed the position, kneeling with my back straight and wrists crossed behind my back, palms out.

My Master grabbed my curly long blonde hair, tugged lightly and let go, "Down, pretty slut," he commanded.

I leaned forward, my long hair falling on the carpet, palms on the floor with my forehead on my hands.

The elevator door opened and Matthew and Janet got out, Janet tapping the keypad to lock the door open. I must remain down until my Master releases me.

"I'll return for you when I'm ready pretty slut. I must attend to my guests."

'His guests,' I was thinking, 'what does he mean?"

I waited no more than fifteen minutes, although it seemed like the longest wait in my life as I strained to hear the voices talking and laughing, recognizing Mary's, Janet's and Dr. Andrew's plus a man's I couldn't identify.

"Chastity," he said walking up to me. I stood up with my wrists still crossed behind me as my Master twisted my hair around his hand like leash and led me into Janet's office.

Dr. Andrews was there of course with Mary kneeling naked next to his chair. Mary's long silver hair was fixed in a slave braid. Her captive bead ring is gold and there were three small solid gold penises hanging from it to stimulate her clitoris when she moved.

Dr. Pulaski Janet was kneeling naked on the floor by a tall muscular young man wearing black jeans, a black tee shirt and heavy black boots. He was sitting casually on Janet's desk with his black motorcycle jacket and black full face shield helmet beside him.

He was drinking milk from a quart carton of all things? My instincts told despite the laid back and casual demeanor, this man was delightfully dangerous, like Matthew.

These thoughts sent pleasurable chills up my spine.....'He must be Aaron Bronson' was my thought, and I now realized what Janet meant when she said, "The clash of the Titans", although I'm still sure my Master would win.

Janet's black hair in the simple blunt cut chin length bob was still not long enough to braid yet. Her captive bead ring was also gold with strings of gold balls hanging from it. It was the black clad man that held my interest for the moment.

I would estimate this sexy and potentially dangerous man's age to be in his early twenties. He had a thick shock of unruly blonde hair and blue eyes; displaying the dimples in his cheeks when he smiled at me during our introduction.

Matthew's hand was still wrapped in my hair when he said, "Chastity knows everyone here except for Aaron so I'll skip the introductions for everyone else.

Chastity, this is Aaron Bronson, my friend and fellow Enforcer in maintaining Order as our few mandates dictates. The Community is not for men who are faint of heart."

"I'm pleased to meet you darling," Aaron said smiling charmingly, "the Major has told me much about you, Chastity. I'm looking forward to see you naked tonight at his feet for you are a beautiful woman.

My mentor and friend, the Major, has extended me the privilege to be present when you receive your ring," he got off the desk to walk over to me.

"As you are my Mentor's woman I extend my full protection to you beyond the bounds of the Community."

I could see John, Dr. Andrews nodding with approval with Aaron's deference to the Major and his promise to protect me; the collective protection of honorable men; Matthew let go of my hair waiting.

John stood up and walked to us with Mary following him carrying a small pewter tray. On it was a piece of dark bread, a small shallow bowl of salt, a pewter chalice of red wine and a bone handled dagger with a Damascus blade.

As is or custom," John said solemnly, taking the small bowl of salt, offering it first to Matthew and then Aaron. They took a pinch between their thumb and forefinger and put it in their mouths, looking into each other's eyes with solemn and serious look on their faces.....I was spell bound.

They both reached for the coarse brown bread, taking an end to break it in two. They put the bread in their mouths and chewed; Aaron's blue eyes meeting Matthew's green.

John offered the chalice to Matthew who took a sip; his eyes never leaving Aaron's. He handed the chalice to Aaron who took a sip and then put the chalice the tray.

Both men extended their right arm palms up and John took the dagger cutting their palms deep enough to draw blood.

They clasped hands squeezing hard; their blood co-mingling before they hugged. It was a different than the hug between Matthew and Magnus. Mary and Janet were quietly crying.

They didn't slap each other on the back. They hugged with genuine love and respect. It was a rough sort of love and respect between two Titans among men; they separated and turned to face me.

"Strip for us, Chastity", Matthew said quietly, "reach into yourself and let your natural submissive feminine sexuality embrace you."

I was going to make Matthew proud of me. This would be my first submissive erotic audition with men my Master loved and respected.....trusted.

I realize that Matthew and Mary have been preparing me for this moment...my moment

Mary always assuring me I only needed to reach into myself and throw aside all inhibition and conventional thinking.

My clothes were soon in a puddle on the floor with my pearls on top as I turned slowly; my naked body on full display before assuming the position on my knees at my Master's side.

"She is magnificent is she not, Aaron," Matthew proclaimed proudly, touching my face gently, "Chastity is my masterpiece! It is time she be collared."

My dear Mentor and adopted big sister, Mary again came forward, this time with a blue satin pillow with my collar.

Matthew had this made especially for me. It is jewelry quality and I will wear it to remind me that I'm his woman.

It is a 4 mm rope necklace made from polished titanium. It is very strong and weighs practically nothing.

Mary told me many demeaning Masters will use a common dog's collar from a pet shop with a machine engraved brass placard attached proclaiming their ownership.

That is so banal and trite; especially for the wealthy ones...they have the unimaginative souls of plebeians while pretending to be kings.