The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed some of Chastity's art work laid out on the bed as if Lucy had set them aside to purchase them, or at least one. If I knew my pretty baby-face, and I do, Chastity would make it a gift, independent of the fact it would be good for business.

I heard Lucy say, "Do you think he's still feeding my pussy?" which got them both laughing again. As I said, Chastity has a nice way with people, and again, my methods are my own.

Lucy had just finished brushing Chastity's long blonde hair and was starting to french braid it in the same style as hers; Chastity most likely brushed out and then braided Lucy's hair as she often does for Mary, and Mary her. I encourage this.

I mandated early on for Mary to teach Chastity how to do a dozen of my favorite braids and/updos or variations of each; a most useful as well as a practical skill for a submissive to be able to change the style of her hair as the whim of her Dominant.

"Yes," I interrupted, stepping into the bedroom, "both pussies have been well fed."

"Major, I didn't hear you come up the stairs," said Lucy, "There are the IPA's you favor in the fridge," as she continued to braid Chastity's hair, "and Stout too. My cousin John always enjoys good hearty Stout when he comes to visit.

John told me Chastity favors Chardonnay. Please make yourself at home while we girls get ready for dinner."

I was thinking, 'I wouldn't be surprised if there were vegetarian dishes for Chastity.'

"Where did you find her, Major? I looked over her artwork and Chastity's creations are astounding. We talked about displaying them in a little gallery in Manhattan to give her some exposure."

"Fine, I will help myself, thank you. As far as Chastity's art work, I encourage that idea; please make it happen. See you both in a bit," and as I turned to walk away, "Major," Lucy called out teasingly.

"Yes?"

"Feel free to slide down the banister if you wish."

I walked away smiling and thinking, 'Good you have a sense of humor. I already know you are an intelligent woman as brilliance runs in your family....John for example.

Our dinner conversation is bound to be interesting. Today has been a game for you and you have met your match; you gave in because you had to and then reluctantly discovered you enjoyed this new experience.

Lucy my girl, I could break you if I wanted to although it wouldn't be easy and you would fight me every step of the way..... I admit that. A strong man would complement you regardless. From what I have seen, I like you the way you are and we'll leave it at that.....'

I was enjoying my IPA when they walked into the kitchen. Interestingly enough they were wearing identical silk chiffon dresses of different colors and they were barefoot.

Very nice! I approved of this sleeveless style with thin spaghetti straps with the gathered empire waist and a flouncy ruffled hem that fell just to their knees.

Chastity's dress was a pale red coral that seemed to float about her as she walked or turned. The color was a nice contrast to her blonde hair, styled perfectly to compliment this variety of dress.

Lucy was wearing pale sea foam green to bring out the green in her eyes and the red in her hair. Her makeup was the sultrier of the two women.

As is my preference most of the time, Chastity's makeup was lightly applied to showcase her natural peaches & cream complexion. This to enhance her ever present youthful baby-face and underlying sweet goodness that I find so delightful in her......actually I find everything about her delightful.

Chastity was delightfully bold as she put her arms around my neck to kiss my lips long and deep and then playfully giving my ass a pinch, whispering in my ear, "I much prefer your cock and tongue lover," and she kissed my lips again, "thank you for the treat. Your dinner will be ready in an hour. With your permission I will give Lucy a hand setting the table........."

I adore eating on a properly set table, as does Matthew. Especially one with linen napkins, a table covered with a white linen table cloth overlaid with a white lace one. Add fine china and crystal goblets; don't forget Lucy's mother's sterling silver tableware, candles and fresh flowers, red carnations on the table.

For our appetizer we ate smoked salmon garnished with lemon wedges and served cold with a Greek yogurt dipping sauce made with dill, capers, freshly chopped parsley and white and black pepper.

Lucy also put out a nice fresh fruit/cheese platter to go with our appetizer. The soft creamy Brie is my favorite cheese and there was plenty of it.

I slowly sipped and savored a fruity Chardonnay, always limiting myself to two. Matthew and Lucinda shared a bottle of Merlot. Matthew is temperate in his drinking habits and seldom has more than three.

This was followed by a heavenly cold and refreshing Vichyssoise, the puree leaks, heavy cream and chicken stock blended to perfection.

Our soup was followed by a cold white bean salad marinated in balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil with just the right amount of spices; mint leaves, basil, fresh chopped parsley and minced garlic. This delightful salad also had black olives, artichoke hearts, red and green peppers, red onion plus a smidgen of minced fresh hot peppers.

My entree was meatless eggplant parmesan while Lucy and Matthew feasted on eggplant stuffed with tarragon lamb and feta cheese. We had a rich chocolate Mousse for dessert.

I helped Lucy put the leftover food away with the dishes going in the dish washer. We left the pots and pans for her housekeeper.

We then went to view her art collection after going down a spiral staircase that was hidden behind a section of false wall in her study to the climate controlled underground vault adjacent to the original basement.

Once inside, Lucy provided us with a complete itemized alphabetical listing including a photo for each object to be insured with a notarized appraisal/certificate of authenticity.

There were two objects in the vault not listed. They were locked away with paintings appraised at hundreds of thousands of dollars each. Yet to Lucy these treasures were priceless.

They were displayed on a white marble pedestal away from the rest. One treasure was a 5" x 7" picture frame made from folded and braided silver foil chewing gum wrappers. In this lovingly handmade frame was a color photograph of Lucy with a young man. I turned to look at the other side and the yellowed newspaper clipping.....my heart went out to her.

His shirt sleeves were rolled up and his New York Yankee ball cap was cocked jauntily to one side. He wasn't handsome at all like Matthew....he was rather plain looking and several inches shorter than her.

This young man's arm was around Lucy's waist as if she was the most precious thing in his life and he the luckiest man in the world. Looking at the photo it was obvious his smile could light up a room.

The background of the photo with its crowd of people suggested they were at a carnival or county fair in front of a game booth; you know the one where you must knock over small weighted cans with baseballs to win a prize.

The prizes were stuffed animals hanging from the ceiling and sides of the booth; the object of the game; the more cans you knock over the larger the prize.

They looked to be to in their late teens to early twenties at the most and they looked so very happy and in love; a woman can tell these things.

Lucy was holding a silly little stuffed dog with long floppy ears. She was holding it proudly as if it was the most costly prize he could win for her. The little stuffed dog from the photo was the second object on the white marble pedestal.

I didn't ask about it at the time and Lucy didn't offer......she did tell me eventually.....another story for another time.

We agreed to write an unscheduled insurance policy for five million. Lucy set up an appointment to come to the agency next Friday to review the many investment options we offer; Matthew would make her dinner that Friday evening.

It came to light Lucy knew Matthew was an accomplished dancer and insisted we take turns dancing with him.

It appeared she enjoyed watching us dance together as much as dancing with him; she being an accomplished dancer in her own right. Matthew took our hair out of our french braids while he danced with us, as I knew he would.

We officially were added that evening to Lucy's small circle of friends that day.

It was late in the evening when we left Lucy's estate, me still wearing my new dress, a gift. I promised to paint a watercolor of her horses.

I wanted to sleep with Matthew that night. I wanted him to make slow gentle love to me. I wanted to fall asleep next to him in his arms; however he was firm and adamant. I suppose he has his reasons.

I was asleep alone in bed when I received a telephone at about 3:00 AM on my cell phone. The call was from Sheriff Deputy Robert Lake at a Medical Center located 50 miles from my home.

The Deputy was calling as a courtesy on Donald's behalf.

My husband was in the police lockup, a secure wing of the Medical Center. Donald was being treated for a fractured wrist, a broken nose, torn ligaments in his ankle and a possible concussion.

I assumed his injuries were from an automobile accident resulting from another DWI, but that wasn't the case at all although I'd felt better about him if it had; God forgive me for saying so.

The charges were public intoxication, lewd acts and assault.

Donald was to be transferred from the Medical Center tomorrow morning for a bail hearing at 9:00 AM and then to the County Jail unless bail was posted.

I quickly changed from my nightgown to my blue dress with the lace collar and brushed my hair out to style it in a simple three strand braid, also know in the Community as a slave braid. I packed my bag and then went to wake Matthew, telling him what had transpired.

I could tell Matthew was angry when I told him about the phone call and I was comforted that he wasn't angry at me.

I put my head against his chest for him to hug me, "You're not angry at me, are you."

"No, of course not; he is what he is," he replied quietly, hugging me gently, "I wish you'd leave him, though," Matthew said sighing.

"I suppose he'll need an attorney for his bail hearing, and I know just the man. I'll pack while you call Mary. Tell her to get in contact with Daniel Skinner. Are you sure you're alright, baby face.........?"

That damn fool managed to get himself in another jackpot causing Chastity more embarrassment and shame when it made the newspapers and local television and radio news. Chastity deserves so much better than him.

Mary collected most of the facts for me before she met us in the Medical Center parking lot with Chastity's Toyota Tacoma pickup truck. I did some checking later to get more specific facts making telephone calls to the right people

Mary is a treasure. Here loyalty to me is unquestioned and I extend the same to her. She has a talent for investigating, extracting and compiling information. There was little we didn't know after we arrived.

Chastity's husband started a new drinking binge around noon the day before when he invited all his co-workers to a local landmark tavern, the Stage House favored by the local businessmen, including me. I've cut many business deals there with clients who prefer a less formal business setting.

First he stopped at the bank to withdraw a large sum of money from their savings account to play the big shot by buying rounds of drinks for the house.

Believe me when I tell you the Stage House is frequented by beautiful women; some on the prowl, both married women and/ or single; or women with their boyfriends or husbands; scenery pleasing to the eye.

The fool managed to attract two out of town tramps, Misty and Barbie; women in their forties and cousins; one married the other not. The last names of the tramps are not important to my synopsis.

Barbie's husband is serving time in Auburn Prison for murder and extortion.....brilliant move, Donald, you fool. The convict might be a potential problem for Chastity when he gets out so I took precautions to keep her safe; check and prepare for every contingency and then check again. The fool can fend for himself.

God help him if he approaches or bothers Chastity in any way.

These mentioned undiscriminating trollops were seeking greener pastures to party in drunken debauchery.

I have the tramps photographs. I have the incarcerated husband's photograph and release date. Neither woman can be considered lookers; their once average looks are definitely in decline as they ravage their flabby bodies with hard liquor and tobacco.

They attached themselves to Donald like bloated ticks on a greasy mangy cur to suck up the free liquor as they took turns plying their feminine wiles to get into his pants.

Donald continued to play the big shot until late into the afternoon when his wad of money started running short.

They drove to Donald's bank in Misty's sedan to get more cash; barely meeting the deadline before closing time.

Leaving the bank they stopped at a Convenience Store to dine at a cozy table near the beer cooler after selecting their entrees and appetizers from the refrigerated food case.

Rare culinary delights pre-packaged in cellophane spiced with preservatives, sugar, salt, high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors and other chemicals and/or complex compounds.....can you detect the visceral dripping contempt in my words because I'm just getting started?

Their gourmet repast was cooked to perfection in the store's microwave oven; finger food for his two hardly refined dinner companion's nicotine stained fingers to shove into their faces; Styrofoam dishes, napkins, plastic forks, spoons and knives optional.

For dessert, Donald-dunce bought each a carton of cigarettes.

Leaving the Convenience store they drove to a liquor store and he purchased two bottles of Glenfarclas 25 year aged single malt Scotch and tipped the clerk twenty dollars.

Can you imagine the irony; 25 year aged single malt Scotch for a man who guzzles the cheapest rock gut swill whiskey? As if any of the three can tell the difference; pearls before swine.

They then drove to a dive bar of questionable repute sharing a bottle along the way. Donald again played the big shot while his cash lasted.

He and Barbie, the less attractive of the two trollops locked themselves in the small single toilet men's room.

Donald-dunce fornicated with porcine Barbie on the filthy, urine smelling, cigarette butt strewn floor much to the displeasure of the full bladder to bursting patrons who needed to use it; the smart ones using the ladies room; the most urgent and not so smart outside in the parking lot.

The bartender was forced to remove the hinges to get the door open and found porcine Barbie on her hands and knees with her eyes shut tight, slack mouth open; drooling and moaning with the drunken dunce doing the dirty deed on the dirty smelly floor.

A crowd gathered; cat calls and insults ensued directed at the less than discrete lovers, but especially at Barbie.....she received one sexual proposition, numerous sexual suggests; one anatomically impossible, while the bartender called the police.

Porcine Barbie was enraged, porcine Barbie's honor was besmirched. Porcine Barbie's "right to privacy" to rut and root like a sow in the mud was violated by the bartender.....she didn't actually say that, I did. Her shrill drunken spittle spewing rant only included "Constitutional right to privacy".

Barbie told the bartender in no uncertain terms what she thought of him; profanity was the main theme of her inebriated oral dissertation, resulting in the catcalls and insults towards her and Donald-dunce to escalate.

At this juncture of the night, Misty was reclining barely conscious in her car in the parking lot sipping from the second bottle of Scotch oblivious what was transpiring inside.

The closing argument of Barbie's alcohol induced brain-fart was to threaten crowd and the bartender with her convict husband as she punched the bartender in the eye; an-out- and-out shoving match brawl ensued with the two lovers ridiculously outnumber."

Donald was mistaken for or assumed to be Barbie's husband. Consequently he was punched in the nose and hit in the head with a beer bottle although not necessarily in that order.

While Chastity's husband was stunned in inebriated confusion on the floor, an anonymous heavy work boot came down hard on his wrist breaking it.

The fool was down but not out; he kicked somebody in the groin; an innocent somebody whom was trying to help him according to the police report.

Seeing his chance, Donald got up and ran out the door with several regular patrons and the bartender close behind.

As Lady Luck seldom favors fools; the dunce's foot caught on a sewer grate. Donald went down with his shoe wedged in the rectangular opening tearing ligaments in his ankle.

They caught Donald and brought him back inside where he and Barbie were detained until the Sheriff Deputies arrived.

Donald went peacefully in pain; a bloody mess with all the fight knocked out of him and resigned to the consequences.

Barbie's irrational inebriated rants began anew when she was placed in the back seat of the Sheriff's Cruiser and continued on her trip to the women's lockup.

The rant was momentary interrupted when she vomited all over the back seat of the cruiser. In further protest of unjustifiably being arrested for public lewdness, public intoxication and assault, Barbie hiked up her dress and pulled down her leopard-skin pattern nylon thong to defecate on the floor, wiping her bottom with them and stuffing them in the car seat.

Barbie then resumed her rant with increased vigor after leaving this second tangible reminder of protest. She eventually fell asleep in her holding cell........

I was buzzed into the secured unit where I was made to show Picture ID to the young Sheriff Deputy on duty. Deputy Michael Smith kept looking back and forth between me and my Drivers License photo as if I was not the woman standing before him.

"Is there something wrong with my ID, Deputy?" I asked.

"No ma'am, it's just....."

"It's just what, Deputy?"

"Well, since you asked Mrs. Morgan, it just doesn't figure.

I know what that other woman looks and acts like; boy do I know! I'm surprised you're here. Do you know what your husband did?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"I'm sorry for you, ma'am. I'm doing a double now and I was one of the responding officers. I had to deal with and transport the mature intoxicated female suspect from the men's bathroom being the low man on the totem pole.

Mr. Morgan is down the hall to your right. Good luck, ma'am."

My husband looked terrible. Donald's wrist and ankle was in a cast with the tips of his finger looking discolored and puffy. Donald had two black eyes with a bandage wrapped around his head covering his broken nose.

The crown of Donald's head was shaved bald like a monk's tonsure displaying the row of ugly stitches were the beer bottle was broken over his head.

"Is there anything I can get you?" I asked.

"Water," he replied and I held the plastic glass full of ice water up to his lips for him to sip.

"Mr. Wright arranged an attorney for you, Donald. He will meet you before your bail hearing," I adjusted his sheets and pillow, "Most likely the bail will be manageable. Hopefully Mr. Skinner your attorney will get the assault charge reduced to disorderly conduct."

"Will you be there?"

"Yes."

"Do you know everything?" Donald asked.

"Yes, Donald, I know everything; every sordid detail."

"Does my Mother know?"