All Comments on 'The Marine's Wife Ch. 03'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
I'm sorry, I thought you were a former Marine.

No man that was over there and attached would write a story that featured a wife betraying her husband. What is erotic about betrayal? I am sure that there were wives that did this, but why would you, someone who has been there, want to write about it? I am sure that the men that are over there who are able to read this story will love being reminded that their wives are back here and possibly stabbing them in the back.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

A very good story....Needs to be continued.

She was right in her mindset....no one made her husband join the Marines and he could have stayed out and gone to college and gotten a good job to support her and start a family. Now that he did otherwise, it is not fair to her to have to do without for a year or so in her young life, or even do without the rest of her life if something bad happened to him. He is in Iraq and could very well be fucking some little Iraqi gal and even knocking her up over there, while his wife is at home being horny as Hell? Maybe even wanting a baby while she is still young enough to enjoy sex and pregnancy?

Please continue with this story and let the grocery boy and her keep fucking with her getting knocked up during one of her fertile periods. When she finds out she is pregnant she can tell him and also tell him that she is already married, so he does not have to worry about child support, medical expenses she will incur because she has free medical care from the post hospital as a dependent wife. When her hubby returns he can be confronted with this baby and another one planted in her belly by this grocery boy and she can use the excuse of his desertion of her for divorce from him based on the fact that he left her to go to war.

This is a very realistic situation and should not be addressed as anything immoral, because she is just satisfying her womanly needs and desires.

katnip_21fkatnip_21fover 18 years ago
Hypocrites

I love that earlier comment about "I love stories of cheating spouses - unless they are cheating on military members" - how hypocritical.

Stories are just stories people, if you don't like the theme, don't read the story. This website is a forum for authors who want to publish content that mainstream media shies away from. It's intensely hypocritical for the readers to then try to censor the content of those submissions simply because you disagree with the theme.

And my two cents: military servicemen and women are not martyrs. They are volunteers, fully aware of the sacrifices that need to be made for their jobs. And that's what it is, a job, not some higher calling. So don't hold them to a higher standard than the rest of society, don't sanctify their choices, and don't make it a greater crime to sin against them than against any regular joe.

And lastly, I think the series as a whole is not bad. Character development could use a little work though.

Kat

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great reading!

Great story. Can we have more, please?

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
I

understand being lonely...god i do understand that...i've been here before just not with a hubby overseas in the military...don' tknow how i would act or do either so i can say i surely wouldn't judge her...till i walked those shoes myself...lonliness sucks and i'm sure her hubby is lonely also...does sound like she needs something more than soaps to keep her busy...but i'd say after 2 months i would need a hard cock also. Hey its a story...take it a face value and read or not*smile* respectfully fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
People Lighten Up!

I can understand the emotions that some people must have regarding the content of this story. However, it is well written and leaves no doubt about the feelings she is experiencing. If you feel offended or you feel like you have moral highground don't read the story. They're here for pleasure and entertainment! That some military spouse cheat is a fact just like civilian spouses cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I have to title my comment?

OK people, i'm getting annoyed by the whole "This story sucks cause the military is the shit" or whatever. Point is, people that ACTUALLY do this are fuckin skanks. This is a story, therefore, it's awesome. Problem solved, yes?

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 10 years ago
MUCH BETTER

This was a very good chapter. I enjoyed that build up of Trina not being dressed and waiting at her door for him. Presenting him as someone more than a liar by actually gaining access to a great club was excellent. Not letting the action of a clandestine location get put of hand is better. Who would believe more than a blow job and some finger banging in a Honda Civic.

Looking forward to next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES