All Comments on 'The Marine's Wife Ch. 06'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cruel Sadistic Military Wife Fucker

Humanity escapes you while you type one handed little sick one - this was a new low for you writer - one that you will soon worsen with little concern for yourself or us.

Proud I'm guessing - a lot of attention but 99% negative as you sicken scummily down below human convention.

More "0000's" little sick freakie - try a dictionary - you would be surprized whats under erotic - you know whats under slimball don't you sicko!

Once again what was the purpose here - whatcha doin here - why so crudely disgusting - do you know little sick one???

If you do get some help - if you don't get a mirror then some help soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why is your subtitle "married to the corps"?

why is your subtitle "married to the corps"? clearly this slut isn't married, not to her husband, nor to the corps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
don't compare the two,for both are wrong

neither is her husband,so it's wrong.if she cheats with a good guy or bad guy its' cheating.this woman is a cheat whore,that not good enough to be call a marine wife.i hope you show the consequences of her action on her hubby when he finds out.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting

I don't know how you expect to get any kind of a good grade, or a good grade average out of bullshit like this chapter. Your story started out very erotic with her developing an affair with Jeremy. Then you introduced that nigger Trey who began blackmailing her. Now you have introduced not only that nigger but his nigger friends as well in some run-down nigger hole area of town, forcing her under duress to fuck or else, in blackmailing her into fucking them at their will. This story sucks. Continue it and get nothing but "0"s from me every time. If you want out of it, create an accident or something where Trey and his nigger buddies drop outa sight in this one.....You are a sad, shitty asshole to write like this....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sean Renaud

Although I detest the story line, you as a writer have generated passion in the reader.. I'm grading you on your potential as a writer and not for the storyline. There is no excuse for a wife like this to perform as she is doing. She hides her rings in her purse and then thinks of how wonderful her lover is and how he reminds her of her husband. That is a bit of an irony, don't you think. Why would she give a shit about Jeremy being like her husband Kevin. She hates Kevin so why would she think so much Of Jeremy?

As far as Don87654 is concerned, the only way you'd get a good score from his keyboard is for her to be pregnant with at least triplets that are surely someone elses so her husband can raise them and support them. Every story he comments on has the pregnancy aspect front and center. It seems as though every married man deserves to raise some other son of a bitch's kids. Don't pay any attention to him at all. He has said on occasion that he thought society was fucked up in their pre conceived notion that a man should have children by his own wife and they should biologically belong to the husband. He thinks this is wrong. He is all fucked up.

I do agree that the husband of this whore deserves much better if he survives Iraq and George W. Bush, than his "wife". The best thing that could happen to her was that one of the blacks would use her, she would threaten him, he'd cut her god damned throat and she'd bleed to death. Gosh that felt good.

She's done about all she can do already now so you might as well let the story run to completion in another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

I'm sure glad that we have a total asshole from Missouri to help us understand this shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Put her on the hog board!!

This shit happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
quality control

This chapter seemed to be sloppily put together. You used homonyms incorrectly and words seemed to be missing.

I used to be married to a soldier who cheated on me any chance he could. I was dumb enough to believe him when he said he was visiting his family prior to deploying. In reality, he was fucking various tag chasers. I knew plenty of wives who acted in a manner similar to Trina too. People make all kinds of justifications for their wrong actions. Military families certainly aren't exempt from those behaviours. If anything, the distance encourages it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES