All Comments on 'The Mark Ch. 02'

by shayson20

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice but longer

You have a good theme going but your submissions are too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story....

But the one page at a time is a readers' nightmare. Please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
want more

its a good, but please make the submissions longer

HonourHonourabout 11 years ago
Oh for goodness sake

Stop badgering the writer if you are so blooming good go and write your own story.

It is far better to have shorter chapters, well written and edited by a writer who has thought through their story than page after page of mindless poorly written drivel.

I look forward to seeing how the story develops well done Sayshon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Agree

I agree with Honour. Your stories might be short but they captivating and well written. really enjoying them.

chinaxshopchinaxshopabout 11 years ago
well done

as the saying goes short and sweet keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved IT

This story looks to be going somewhere. Look forward to the next installment not matter how long or short it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it

I just found this story and fell in love with it. I can't wait for the next chapter.

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 11 years ago

Thanks for the update.

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago
why

why did it take 2 chapters to tell what could have been done in 1

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Really good start

I am loving the start of the story. Keep up the good work I will happily following what could be a amazing story. :)

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
Short

Good story line,but super short chapters,took all of maybe 3 minutes at most to read,the first 2 could have made one.Its nice to have a few pages to get wrapped up in.Longer would be much nicer....thanks.

tenstensabout 11 years ago
Details

Describe what Peter looks like, give us the Professor's last name, tell us what kind of car Lashaya drives. What kind of bar is La Luna? What do the other workers think of Peter? Has Lashaya found him attractive in the past? Does she find him attractive now? Details, details, details.

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
One word

Editor!!!! You need one. The story is a good one although she is pretty stupid not to get that one minute Peter is standing there fully dressed then suddenly there is a wolf where he was standing and then Peter again nude! Duh if nothing else his name should have given her a clue Lupo and the name of the bar was another obvious clue.

TheLastLetterTheLastLetteralmost 11 years ago
More

I'm excited to see where your going with this. Please we need more then one page and more details

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous