The New Slave Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly woke up again, this time having heard something. He lay there listening, feeling Morgan sleeping beside him. He heard the sound again. It was a soft and very faint knocking on the door. Knowing that it was probably security, he quietly got up and went to the door. Opening it, he saw two of Mistress Francesca's security officers standing there, smiling.

"Sorry big boy, but it's time to get ready. The doctor's security people will be here shortly. Sorry to spoil the fun," the attractive brunette said to him as she attempted to peer into the dimly lit bedroom. At least she was smiling as she spoke.

"What time is it?" Ross asked quietly. It really didn't matter what time it was, time was something that made no difference to a slave. It was only habit to ask what time it was, when a person was interrupted from a deep sleep.

"It's almost 4 am," the brunette said peering around the door. Ross was totally nude and attempting to shield himself by using the door. Ross was, in essence, a modest man. But in his slave capacity, there were times when modesty didn't do any good for a slave. The other officer was young, cute and endowed, much like all of the Mistress' security officers. From the angle she was standing, she could see all of Ross behind the door. She was smiling as her eyes moved up and down his lower body. "The Mistress asked that we leave you alone till the last possible minute. We just received the phone call from Dr Sherry's security people. They're on their way over right now," she said with a knowing grin. Her eyes were continuing to move up and down the doorframe, hoping that Ross would step out from behind it.

"Can you give me just a moment, I promise to hurry," he asked softly.

"I don't see any problem with that, but don't take too long. I'm sure the other officers are tired and sleepy too. They probably want to get back to their quarters," she added. Even though security officers were on duty at all times in places like the Mistress' home and Dr Sherry's facility, they still had more than comfortable places to sleep or rest when everything was quiet. And tonight was a very quiet night.

"I'll hurry," Ross said as he turned and pushed the bedroom door shut. It didn't make it very far before the brunette stopped it with her hand. She quietly opened the door and stepped into the room. The other officer remained in the dimly lit hallway. Ross turned and went over to the sleeping Morgan. She was curled up in the sheets, one beautiful tan thigh exposed to his view. He immediately felt a stirring in his cock as he looked at her creamy smooth skin. If only he had a little longer to stay, he thought to himself. He figured that he must have been asleep longer than he thought.

"Morgan," he said softly, leaning down and whispering to her. She stirred slightly. "Morgan, wake up for a moment," he said putting his hand on her hip and gently rubbing. She rolled over slowly, waking up and looking at him.

"What's wrong?" she asked dreamily as she started to sit up. Ross immediately covered her up with a sheet and blanket, as if tucking her into bed. He kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed him back, her kiss longer and deeper. "Ummm, what a nice way to wake up," she said kissing him again, harder. Her hand moved from under the sheet and up to his cock that was hanging down as he knelt on the bed. She continued to kiss him as her hand began to slowly rub the meaty organ. Ross grabbed at her hand.

"I have to leave. Security is here. I just wanted to tuck you in and tell you that I promise to come back to you. Give me some time and let me see if I can get a chance to talk to Mistress Francesca. I don't exactly have access to a phone," he said with a soft laugh. "I also wanted to thank you for a very memorable night," he said leaning down and kissing her. Her hand was still holding onto his cock as she kissed him back and then leaned around him to see that security officers were standing at the door.

"This is one night that I will never forget," she said sadly. "I can promise you that I'll talk to the Mistress. I'm here all the time and I'll talk to her. I'll tell her what you suggested. I'm sure that she'll want to arrange something," she said with a grin. Morgan was relaxed and sleepy eyed, but she continued to glance around Ross, at the security officers.

"Go back to sleep and dream about me," he said with a grin as he pulled the sheets and blanket up to her neck. He kissed her softly on the lips.

"That won't be hard to do. I can still feel you," she said quietly where the officers couldn't hear her. She pulled the covers up tightly around her and lay back on the bed. She looked as if she was about to start crying. "Don't forget me," she said softly.

"That would be impossible," he said as he kissed her again.

"Come on. This is turning into a hot scene, but your people are going to be here pretty quick," said the one officer. They both stood inside the door, waiting for Ross. He was happy that they weren't handcuffing him and dragging him out the door. At least the Mistress' officers were thoughtful, much like most of Dr Sherry's. Ross didn't want to push his luck. He crawled off the bed and headed toward the couch where his discarded loincloth was laying. Before he could get to it, one of the security offices picked it up and headed toward the bedroom door. She glanced back at him and smiled.

"Why cover that thing up?" she asked as she reached the door. Both of the officers waited at the door, watching him as he walked out of the bedroom. "It might be soft and gooey, but some of us haven't gotten a chance to see it," she said with a grin. She was standing in the hallway, her eyes focused on the soft flesh between his legs. The other officer was grinning and looking in the same direction. Even embarrassed, Ross could feel himself beginning to drop and thicken. Males are just built that way. Unlike a woman, any attention that's aimed at their cock can easily make them become aroused, whether they're in the mood or not.

"So, you're the one that fucked Darcy," the one officer said to Ross. Both of the officers were like all the officers that the Mistress employed. They were young, very attractive, endowed, and oversexed. These two were no different. Both of them moved in closer to Ross.

"Wow, it's really bigger than it appeared when we're having to watch from the audience," the one officer said laughing. The other one laughed and reached out, cradling his semi hard cock in her hand. It was still wet and slick from the joined fluids of him and Morgan. The attention of her hand to his cock made it respond and grow rapidly. "And it's stiffening up really fast now. Looks like he's not all cummed out after a long night of fun. Think he's got enough in there for both of us?" the one officer said, glancing at the other one.

"I bet he does. Look at the size of those balls. He's got enough in there for both of us and then some left over," she said grinning up at Ross. "I bet we could lessen his load," she said as she quickly glanced up and down the hall. No one was around. Everyone was asleep. Ross was almost fully erect by now. She gently grasped the base and began jacking his cock up and down.

"He definitely smells like sex," the one officer said to the other one while watching her hand work him.

"Yea, but it's a good smell, sort of a mix of male sex and perfume. Do you smell it?" the officer asked the other one. "I like the smell. It's making me hot. Do you have a towel or something to catch it in? I want to watch it," she said as her hand continued rubbing him.

"No, I don't have a towel, you idiot. Come on, we don't have time for this. The doctor's security will be here any minute. We have to have him down at the back door for them to pick up. I want to see it, but not this time," she said as she watched her partner slowly rubbing the hard meaty cock. He was fully erect and beginning to ooze pre cum.

"Besides, he's wearing that oversized cock and ball ring. I don't want it slipping off while I'm guarding him. They'll think that one of us removed it. Just leave him alone. If you're that interested, you can do him the next time he's here. The Mistress likes this one. He'll be back," she said as she turned and headed toward the other end of the long hallway. The other officer pushed Ross gently as she steered him down the hallway. He was still totally nude, his cock jutting out at attention while the officer carried his loincloth.

Moments later, the two officers and Ross were standing and waiting at one of the rear doors of the mansion. It was only a few minutes until they saw an SUV coming down the driveway. The all black vehicle had heavily tinted windows, which was what most security personnel drove. It drove right up to them and a back door opened, with no one getting out. Both of Mistress Francesca's officers looked at each other, thinking that the behavior was kind of rude. They immediately shuffled the nude Ross over to the open door and pushed him into the back seat, tossing the loincloth in behind him. Before they could even close the door, the car sped off, heading back out the same way it had entered.

"Damn, not even a hello or a goodbye," the one officer said as they turned and walked back toward the mansion. One of the officers stopped to light a cigarette. The other one stopped and came back, hoping for a hot discussion on what they had just seen in regards to another large male slave. It had only been a few minutes and they heard a car coming up the driveway. Turning, they saw another black SUV coming down the drive, the same type of tinted windows but definitely a different vehicle. Both of the officers walked up to the vehicle as it came to a stop.

"Hey, and how are you ladies doing tonight?" came a voice from inside the SUV. Both of Mistress Francesca's officers looked at each other, surprised. Inside the SUV were two of Dr Sherry's security officers who they knew very well.

"We're doing great, but you guys must have gotten your wires crossed. Two of your people just picked up that male slave," the one officer told them. "And they were pretty rude too, not even a hi or a bye," she added.

"Two of our officers? That's not possible. We're the only two transport officers working tonight. You must be mistaken. We're the only ones that are picking him up, no one else," Dr Sherry's security officer said.

"Uh oh, I think we have a problem," the officer said as she peered inside the dark SUV. "Another vehicle, similar to this one, just picked him up, minutes ago," she said seriously as she quickly dropped her cigarette and stepped on it.

"Shit. Problem is right. Get on your cell phone and get a hold of Rachel. I think we have a kidnapped slave," the officer in the passenger seat told the driver. Both of the officers in the vehicle were members of Dr Sherry's security detail. They both were highly trained former police officers, unlike the officers that Mistress Francesca employed. Both of the Mistress' officers looked dumbfounded. They didn't know what to do. "You'd better go wake up Mistress Francesca and tell her what is going on. She is going to be pissed," the officer said to the two guards standing next to the car.

"You think she's going to be pissed. Wait till Dr Sherry finds out what happened," the driver said quickly as she dialed up Dr Sherry's head of security. Within seconds, the phone was ringing.

"Rachel, we have a problem," she said as she spoke into the phone.

12