The New Slave Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does look pretty arousing. He really is big, but that ring makes him look massive," Kim said, her eyes trained on the ring encircled cock and balls. Terri noticed that Kim actually started licking her lips as she sat staring at the fleshy organ hanging down. "It makes him really bulge out. I've never seen one that thick," she said with a big grin. She was more than enjoying the capture of this slave.

"He's definitely got some equipment between his legs," Terri said as she watched the mesmerized Kim. "That kind of size usually means that the slave is used for sex," she added.

"So, since he's wearing jewelry, that means he's a sex slave. I'll have to remember that," Kim mumbled to herself as she sat staring at the sex organs.

"It's not just that. Look at him! For one thing, he's wearing jewelry. Slaves don't wear jewelry unless there's a reason. Two, look how tan he is. Hell, he even has distinct tan lines. Believe me, slaves don't worry about their tans. Three, he's fit, trim and seems to be pretty healthy. And look how his balls are smooth and hairless. Even his pubic hair has been cut short and trimmed. This guy is a sex slave. I can guarantee it," Terri said as she hoped to teach her partner a few facts.

"I hadn't even noticed," Kim said as she listened and watched intently.

"Here's something else to look for," Terri said, her words trailing off as she scooted up on her knees to the tied male. She reached out and took Ross' cock into her hands. Looking closely she examined the thick foreskin and head till she found what she was looking for. "I'd say that this is proof positive. Look real close, do you see what I'm looking at?" Terri said as she turned and looked at Kim. Kim looked confused and lost. She didn't know what she was supposed to be looking at.

"He's getting thicker and swelling up?" she said with a big smile. It was more of a question than a statement. She didn't know what she was looking at. It was only obvious to her that the male was quickly becoming aroused by Terri's examination of his cock.

"No you idiot. Look at this," she said as she held his cock back against his stomach and pulled the foreskin back tight. "I didn't know if he'd have it or not because not all slaves have them. But this one does. You can see he has piercing holes. He's been pierced. He's just not wearing any of his cock jewelry right now. Can you see the two small holes in his foreskin, just under the head?" Terri asked in exasperation.

"Neat, he has holes in his cock skin?" Kim said in wide-eyed surprise. "You mean that he's pierced like my ears are pierced," she said as her fingers went up to her ears, touching them.

"Yes. He's a sex slave and he wears jewelry. His cock is pierced so that it can take jewelry. It's to make him look better for paying customers," she said in frustration. She just sat and stared at Kim, shaking her head.

"I hadn't even noticed," Kim mumbled, her attention focused on the quickly growing cock. She was more fascinated with the function of male arousal, rather than a lesson in what sex slaves wore.

"You haven't been with many males, have you?" Terri said seriously. Terri had been a slave hunter for several years. She was more than aware of what went on between hunters and male slaves prior to their return. She had enjoyed many males for hours and hours prior to returning the exhausted slave and picking up her bounty money. Kim wasn't that new to the lucrative profession, but she was very naïve and was quickly learning from the experienced Terri.

"Sure I have. I've been with a lot of males," Kim lied. It was obvious that Kim was embarrassed and angered by Terri's question. Kim's concentration on the rapidly growing cock in front of her was now cut short by Terri's stinging comment. "I've had a lot of males, both out here and back at home," Kim said angrily as she glared at Terri.

"You're a virgin aren't you?" Terri asked with a big, all knowing grin. Kim looked embarrassed, her face turning bright red.

"No! I've played with some, maybe not as many as you, but I've done it quite a few times," Kim said trying to defend herself.

"Played with some? How many times have you fucked," Terri demanded, a grin on her face.

"Not that many, but I've played with a lot of males," Kim said dejectedly. She looked away, wanting to change the subject.

"Ok, you've fucked a few times, honestly?" Terri asked seriously, looking at the embarrassed Kim.

"I'm not a virgin, believe me. Haven't been for the past several years. But I haven't got to do it that many times. I've wanted to. I've gotten to fuck them, but not as many times as you. I always seem to get the leftovers. By the time that I get'em, they can't even get it up," Kim said sincerely. She was now more than embarrassed, her head hung down.

"Hey, don't feel bad. You're young. There's plenty of time and plenty of slaves out here. I'll let you play with this one, all you want. That is, as soon as I'm finished with him," Terri said with a laugh.

"Really. I get to play with this one?" she said, her entire mood cheering up with a big smile on her face.

"Sure, as long as you want. But I go first. I bagged him and he's mine. When we're done with him, we'll take him back and collect the reward. Since he's a sex slave, that will mean that the reward will be a lot higher than the normal. We're going to make really good money on this guy. Does that sound good to you?" Terri said, trying to cheer her partner up. Terri really liked Kim but got tired of her continual innocence and naïve questions.

"Ummm, great. When do we start?" she answered, her eyes now back to the hard cock that Terri was still holding onto.

"Well, we start right now. No time like the present," Terri said with enthusiasm. "We really need to check him out first to see what we're getting into. Or maybe I should say to see what's getting into us," she added with a laugh.

"He's definitely got a big one. Look at the size of his balls. They're huge. I bet he cums a lot," Kim said innocently.

"He might or he might not. But first we want to check him," Terri said, figuring that she would try and teach her partner a few things for the future. It was obvious to Terri that Kim didn't have much experience with sex. She had probably 'played' with males before but wasn't knowledgeable about what she was getting into. "First we look for any obvious signs that he might be infected or carrying any disease," Terri said as she moved in closer to Ross and turned his cock over in her hand, examining it. She could see the bruises and swelling on the underside of his cock head.

"If he had a disease, wouldn't that be something that we couldn't' see?" Kim asked innocently.

"Definitely. But I'm looking for anything obvious. It does appear that someone was having some fun with him, chewing on his cock it looks like," she said as she saw the bite marks on the underside of his cock. With all of Terri's fondling and close exams, Ross was rock hard and beginning to ooze with pre cum. Kim was fascinated as she watched Terri continue playing with the aroused male. All Ross could do was struggle slightly and stare at his captors as they examined and fondled the obviously aroused sex organs.

"He looks really turned on," Kim said in fascination, her eyes glued to Terri's hands and the fattened cock.

"Oh, he's turned on all right. I don't think that he can get any harder. His pre cum says that he's ready to go. Or should I say that he's ready to cum," she said laughing. Kim laughed as she continued watching Terri. "I don't see anything obviously wrong with him. It's obvious that his cock and balls have been through the ringer in the past few days. He has some old bruises and these puffy scratches. It looks like someone was actually chewing on his cock. These look like bite marks," she said as she continued her exam on Ross.

"I think he's about ready to pop. Look at how tight his sack is," Kim said as she continued watching the amateur medical exam.

"Yea, that sort of worries me. His balls are tight right now and he's not anywhere near cumming. If he was close to cumming, I'd expect his balls to tighten up, but he's not there yet. I think that his balls are swollen, but I'm not sure. They're huge to begin with but the skin shouldn't be so tight around them. That makes me think that they're swollen," she said as she gently squeezed the heavy sack. Ross immediately groaned through the gag and jerked hard as the pain shot up into his lower abdomen. Terri glanced up at him and grinned.

"Oh, he didn't like that," Kim said with a big grin. Both of them could see that Ross' cock began to soften a little. Terri could actually feel it soften in her hand. She grinned at Ross as she cradled the huge sack and began to gently massage the outer sides of each ball. He moaned from the increased pleasure and pain that he was now experiencing. His cock jerked slightly and quickly stiffened from the stimulation.

"No, he didn't like that, but it does seem to have an affect on him," Terri said as she closely watched his face as her hand squeezed the battered orbs. He jerked upright, his body stiffening as he felt her fingers squeeze him again.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh," he cried out through the gag as her hand encircled one ball and squeezed it tightly. He pulled against his restraints, trying to escape her hands. Both of the hunters could see that his cock didn't soften any.

"I definitely think that he's ok to fuck. We'll just have to refrain from tying his balls up," Terri said with a laugh. Both Kim and Terri were familiar with a method of restraining a male slave during the night, by tying the male on the ground with their balls tied above them to a nearby tree limb. If the slave tried to move, the rope would keep them pinned to the ground by creating tension on the rope that was tied to their balls. It was a common method for securing a slave while the hunter slept.

"I think he's good," Kim said, her mouth almost watering as she sat mesmerized.

"Oh, he's good. I think that he's ready to. His cock doesn't seem to be injured and look how much he's leaking. I really think that we might be doing him a favor. This slave looks like he needs his balls drained," Terri said with a laugh.

"Ok, I'm ready," Kim said dreamily. She sat up and began to unbutton her camouflage top.

"I'm sure that we're going to be here awhile and we need to make camp. Why don't you go get cleaned up in that pool over there and then start setting up camp?" Terri said as she tried to send Kim away.

"No, I want to watch," Kim said with a gleam in her eye. Her arousal was more than obvious as she watched Terri's hands slowly working the slave's cock and balls. She was more than fascinated as she watched Ross jerk and twist as Terri paid aggressive attention to his balls. Terri could see that Kim was determined to stay and watch. Actually, Terri didn't mind because she had had other partners sit and watch while she took advantage of a restrained male. Watching might even teach her naïve partner some useful information.

"Ok, you can watch. But we don't get many chances of good water or getting a bath. I'm just suggesting that you can take advantage of that pool and you're still plenty close enough to watch. Believe me, you're not going to miss anything," Terri said, sensing that Kim was determined to watch.

"That is a good idea. It's been awhile and I would enjoy the water," she said, obviously thinking about it. Kim stood up and watched Ross grimace from the ball manipulations that Terri was administering to him. Kim found herself turned on more than normal. She watched Ross as she reached down and began unbuttoning her top. Within seconds, she was standing in front of Ross, wearing only her boots and camouflage pants. Kim continued to watch Ross as she reached down and undid the buttons on the pants. Ross was now watching her. It was obvious to him that both of them were going to be using him. The same was obvious to them.

12