All Comments on 'The Non-Standard Man Ch. 03'

by MissPrim

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I can't imagine where you are going with this story and that is part of the attraction. I am really enjoying it and eagerly anticipating the next chapter.

sailandoarsailandoarover 9 years ago
Beyond . . . .

. . . . just good writing , it is world class. Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant

absolutely brilliant - one of the best tales I've read in the last 40 years.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
I'm hooked!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hungry for more

One of the best sci-fi erotic stories I read, keep writing ... Very good plot development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

keep it coming please!

MissPrimMissPrimover 9 years agoAuthor
Keep it coming please!

Chapter 4 is in the queue for moderation. Probably it will post on 10/21.

Thanks for reading!

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 9 years ago
Great Story

You have done a wonderful job on this one..... Only one request... MORE AND FASTER PLEASE

LustKnightLustKnightover 9 years ago

Aw, man... if I were Roger, I would be wondering about my life expectancy at this point. =/

reddirreddirabout 9 years ago

I suspected it last chapter during her husband's visit, and I think it was confirmed at the beginning of this chapter.

The programming modifications are illegal because they don't want the women to stay satisfied by artificial men. They want to make sure that actual men will be the prime source of sexual/companion satisfaction, so that no woman ever rejects a real man because she has something better at home (which won't propagate the human species).

Am I correct?

JeepLover42JeepLover42about 7 years ago
Sorry, gay sex is gross

Not that there is anything wrong with it. I just don't want to read about it. Maybe a disclaimer next time

Bleagh

ShyTammyShyTammyabout 7 years ago
I love it

I am so glad you went there with Roger and Andrew. That was so fucking sexy. Thank you so much, this really made my day!

MissPrimMissPrimabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ShyTammy, Thanks!

Thanks. This is one of my favorite chapters for so many reasons, not the least of which is the sub-heading "Evaline's husband visits for government required sex." You've got to love a genre that gives you the flexibility to write that! But also, aside from the menage, it shows in a surprising way, how far Andrew is willing to go to take care of Evaline. That, and it shows, at least I think so, Roger's vulnerabilities and makes him a more sympathetic if maddening character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissPrim@MissPrim
243 Followers
Annoyingly cheerful in the morning. Thankfully, that wears off by the end of the day. Have no cats, 4 adult children, and no boyfriends. Hmmm, something is not quite right here. Writing is my day job.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES