The Non-Standard Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissPrim
MissPrim
243 Followers

"Oh," protested Roger as Andrew stepped back, freeing his robot cock from Roger's ass.

Andrew gently sat Roger on the bed.

"Hold your wife, Roger. It was quite an experience you gave her," said Andrew.

Andrew went back to the nightstand, and took out a box. I recognized it, the government kit.

"This doesn't need to be ugly," Andrew said. He pulled me up higher on the bed and encouraged Roger to hold me, while Andrew took the required three samples. While Roger's arms were around me, Andrew gently took care of the government's proof of sex. Andrew packaged up the samples, and put them in the government provided envelope.

"There, that is done."

"What the hell are you?" said Roger, pushing himself up in the bed.

"That is not your concern," said Andrew. "You can go now."

"Go?"

"Remember, Roger, we shared secrets here tonight. You spill Evaline's, you talk about mine, and the world will know you for what you are."

Andrew's voice sounded so cold that even I shivered.

Roger turned his gaze to me. He looked a little scared. "Will you be okay?"

"Of course, she will be okay. I will care for her."

"Yes, I will be fine."

"But, Evaline," he said.

"Sssh," I said putting my finger to his lips. "He does nothing but good for me."

"Okay," he said. But there was doubt in his voice.

He got up from the bed and put on his clothes, slipping surreptitious glances at Andrew.

"Are there any more of you?" He said as he buttoned his shirt.

"Not that I know of," Andrew said.

"Shame," said Roger. He sighed. "Your secret is safe with me. After all, we have to do this at least once a year. No reason to mess that up."

"No reason," I said.

He picked up his jacket and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Until next time, darling."

Roger left. I heard the apartment door close. Andrew lay down next to me and pulled my body next to him. I tried to get up, but he pushed me down.

"Where were you going?"

"The bathroom."

"Not yet. You have to lie down for at least a half hour more."

"Why on earth?"

"You know why, Evaline. Married couples with a child are exempt from the government tests. Now, lay back, and be a good girl, and I'll get you more of that brownie cake."

12