The Novelist Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,638 Followers

Cynthia reached onto the table and grabbed the paper measuring tape used for tailoring. She kept stroking him until she could feel him throbbing in her hand.

"Let's see." She said playfully.

She placed one end against the base of his shaft and then she began unraveling it down the center of his length.

"One inch." She paused for dramatic effect. "Two. Three. Four. Five. Six." She looked back up at him. "Well you're bigger than average, Mr. Bolden." Then she continued. "Seven. Eight. Nine." She looked at him again. "Oh my god. It's still..." She reached the tip of his cock without announcing the final measurement. "I didn't think that was possible."

Tom stared down at her dumbstruck expression. Her makeup was perfect. She had on seductive pink lipstick. Her eyes had subtle dusty eye shadow and her lashes were brushed out with black mascara making her brown eyes pop against her complexion. Her white blouse hung over her garter belt just a bit without hiding it completely. Her long brown hair flowed down her back. Tom noted the shape of her mouth and her lips which were slightly parted and pouty. Her hand was still wrapped around his cock.

Tom lifted her to her feet and pushed her against the wall a few feet behind her. She didn't resist his movements. He held her neck with his left hand and unbuttoned her blouse revealing a matching bra. He looked down at her pussy seeing the perfectly manicured landing strip of pubic hair. He swiped his fingers across her slit as she squirmed.

"You want me to fuck that little cunt, don't you?" He asked confidently.

"Y... yes."

The way he was handling her was forceful but erotic. She wanted him more than she admitted.

Tom twirled her around pressed her up against the wall again with her back toward him. He crouched a little allowing him to press his cock into her pussy. The head disappeared inside her and she gasped before his thick shaft began to stretch her open. He slid it in slowly listening to her struggle to take his entire length. Then he began to fuck her up against the wall. She was dripping wet and he pushed in and out of her.

"Ohhhhwhoa... ohhhhhhhhoohhh... ungh ungh...oh shit... oh shit... it's so... big..."

Cynthia whined and groaned. She couldn't believe he fit inside her. It hurt a little the way he stretched her but it was outweighed by pleasure. His thrusts were getting more powerful as he pumped himself up into her. Her body lifted with the force of his momentum each time he bottomed out. Her breasts were rubbing against the wall.

"Ohfuuuuuuck... ohgod... fuuuuuuugh... hmmmmrph... fohhhhhhahhhhh." She croaked as she climaxed.

There was a knock on the door to the dressing room. "Cynthia, is everything alright in there?"

The voice came from her female coworker who had been trying to help out with her customer.

"Answer her." Tom whispered in her ear as he increased the speed of his thrusts.

She tried to clear her voice. "Ohh. Yes! Everything is jussssssst... oh shiiit... fine. Everything is fine! Just some... ungggggggggh... trouble with the sizes... ohuhhhhh..." Tom made it as difficult as possible.

"Okay." The voice responded. "Are you sure?"

Tom pounded into her harder and harder. "Yes.... I... I'm cummming... Umppph..." She quickly tried to cover up her statement. "... right out! I'll be right out." Then she clamped her mouth shut and quivered as another climax washed over her.

Tom pointed to a pair of panties on the ground and looked at Kimmie who scurried over to grab them. He pulled Cynthia back and laid her down over the step in front of the trifold mirror. Then he took the panties and shoved them into her mouth. Tom laid his body flat on top of hers and wrapped his right arm around her neck squeezing it in the crook of his elbow. He held her face up to the mirror so she could see him fucking her. He kept his cheek pressed against hers locking eyes with her reflection. Then he pumped into her ferociously until he exploded deep in her pussy.

Cynthia stared at her reflection in the mirror as she felt him drain inside her. She couldn't believe how much he came. The whole situation seemed incredibly hot. Tom rolled her over and buttoned her blouse. Then he lifted her up and helped her slide her skirt back on. He tucked her in, zipped her up, and adjusted her blouse. Despite a little bit of smearing in her makeup she looked all put back together.

"You're going to get me the additional stockings I asked for." He stated calmly. "Then we're going to take all of these items." He pointed at a sea of clothing, shoes, lingerie and accessories behind him. "You won't use the bathroom or put on any panties. Do you understand?"

She still had the panties lodged in her mouth so she simply shook her head letting him know she understood.

"Good." He said. "If you try and clean yourself up at all, I'll leave without making a single purchase." He reached up and plucked the underwear from her mouth. "I'm not paying for these." He added as he balled them up and stuck them in her hand.

******

Cynthia buttoned the jacket on her skirt suit and composed herself. She wheeled the unwanted rack of clothes back out of the room. Stephanie was waiting next to the register for her. Cynthia cringed when she saw her. This woman tried to steal all the big customers.

"Oh, Cyn! Are you sure you're alright? You look flustered." She said with a fake smile and overly chipper voice. "These big spenders can be difficult to handle. There's no shame in asking for a little help."

Cynthia flashed a look of displeasure. "You are not stealing my customer! I've worked my ass off for this commission."

As she stood there, gravity was causing a much larger problem in her pussy. She could feel the first bit of Tom's semen dripping out her. Cynthia squeezed her pussy practicing her kegel exercises, and did her best to scurry away. Stephanie looked on with suspicion as the other saleswoman walked away.

Cynthia hurried over to the lingerie section to get the few pair of stockings that he requested. She was grateful to turn the corner away from her nemesis. She relaxed her muscles and heard a small bit of air escape her pussy followed by the wet sensation of cum dripping down her thighs. She looked up in alarm to see if anyone else was around. She turned her head to see a chubby older gentleman looking on from a rack of nightgowns nearby. Cynthia tried to smile and pretend like nothing was wrong, but the man nodded down toward the ground beneath her. She looked down to see a few splatters of cum on the floor.

She squeezed her thighs back together again trying to hold it in as she retrieved a tissue from another check out station. Her thighs were slippery now causing a rather strange sensation as she moved. She grabbed two tissues and then went back to clean up the splatter on the floor. The older gentleman hadn't moved. He seemed amused watching her embarrassment. She got down on all floors and cleaned her mess. She immediately realized her mistake as she bent over and felt the warm sensation on her thighs again.

Cynthia grabbed the stockings and then picked up a few items as she quickly moved back to the dressing room. She thought she should try to squeeze in an additional purchase or two. As she passed a full-length mirror she saw the discoloration on the back of her skirt. She stopped and turned to see a small stain soaking into the fabric. Then she turned and tried to walk with her back toward the wall.

Stephanie was still standing near the register outside the dressing room. "Cyn, are you sure you don't need any help. You are absolutely frazzled."

Cynthia scowled again. She couldn't stand this uppity woman who thought she was better than everyone else. She was about to answer when another pocket of air escaped her pussy making a small whining sound. She didn't understand why it kept happening except to attribute it to his unusually large penis or the sheer amount of cum. It was followed by another stream of wetness. Stephanie looked down to the floor beneath her feet. Cynthia knew immediately what she was looking at. Her face burned with embarrassment and panic. This woman would gladly tattle on her.

Stephanie smirked. "Well, well. It looks like I finally have some competition around here. I didn't think you had it in you." Then she threw up her hands in surrender. "You earned this one fair and square, slut."

She turned around and headed back to the floor to search for a new customer.

******

Tom sat back on the sofa with his legs spread and Kimmie kneeling in front of him. He loved how enamored she was with his scent. She leaned forward and buried her nose between his cock and his balls inhaling deeply. She tried to wrap her lips around his cock, but he stopped her.

"No, Kimmie." He stated bluntly. "You can lick my balls, but my cock is off limits to you unless I say otherwise."

Cynthia slipped in the room quickly closing the door behind her and locking it. She leaned up against it breathing heavily from the embarrassing encounters. She looked over and saw the young girl kneeling in front of him.

"Yes, Sir." Kimmie said with a petulant frown. "Sir, I promise I'll make you proud. I'm going to be a super good listener."

Cynthia cocked her head at the exchange. The way she called him Sir seemed really hot. Although, she assumed it was just how she addressed her employer. She lifted the hem of her skirt and looked at her cum covered thighs. She wasn't sure what had come over her today.

"Ahem." She stood up straight and cleared her throat.

She walked over swinging her hips and letting his cum drip from her freely. It was better that happened here in privacy.

"So I have the correct size stockings for her, and I got a pair of the Le Agent stockings that I have on." Then she held up a beautiful Prada handbag. "Of course, a lady should always have a handbag to compliment her look. It has a matching wallet that I've tucked inside."

Tom ignored Cynthia for a moment and concentrated on Kimmie. "What did I tell you about speaking?"

Kimmie bowed her head slightly. "You said not to say 'super' and 'like' when I'm speaking because it makes me sound less educated, Sir."

Tom pushed her back and bent her over the small coffee table. Kimmie was staring at the saleswoman holding the Prada handbag. Then she felt Sir's hand begin to spank her. He didn't spank her ass, but rather her bare pussy. She grunted with each blow. It stung a little, but it also made her need to be filled that much more.

Cynthia didn't understand why it turned her on to watch this man spank the young girl. She noted that Kimmie seemed to enjoy the punishment.

"Okay." Tom said. "That's all for now." Then he turned his attention to Cynthia. "She's going to wear those stockings, the black Armani featherweight dress with the matching blazer, and the Loubitan Pigalle pumps. The rest of it you can bag up for us."

"Of course, Mr. Bolden." Cynthia loaded the items onto a rack and wheeled it out to the register.

Tom watched as Kimmie slipped into her new outfit. He handed her the Prada handbag and gave her a pair of Prada sunglasses. Her petite form looked amazing wrapped in its new package. He walked her over to the trifold mirror.

"What do you think, Kimmie?" He asked letting her see herself for the first time.

Kimmie was very overwhelmed. For the first time in her life she felt like a princess. This man made her feel like she deserved to feel good about herself. She had looked at the tags on the clothing as she tried on each item. She realized the high cost of looking this chic. She didn't think she would ever stop smiling.

"Oh, Sir! I don't even know what to say!" She squeeled. "I'm like..." She paused remembering what he said and then started anew. "I'm so grateful for everything. I'm going to work super... I mean very hard to earn your trust. Thank you, Sir!"

Tom reached his arms around her and grabbed the hem of her dress lifting it up.

"Those stockings are for me." He said. "I want you to wear them because I enjoy seeing them on you. This pussy is mine too. I don't want you sleeping with anyone else."

He began to rub her clit giving her the stimulation she had been craving.

"You'll get my cock when you've earned it, but believe me when I say I'm going to make you work hard."

"Yes, Sir." She groaned quietly.

She had been so horny since last night and hadn't gotten the attention that she needed.

"Oh, Sir... don't stop. Make me cum."

Her knees began to shake and Tom sensed she was getting close. He pulled his hand away and tasted his finger.

"Not yet. You'll cum when I let you."

Kimmie whined softly. Tom handed her a business card from his billfold.

"I want you to go to this address down the street and ask for Fran. I'll meet you there shortly."

"Yes, Sir."

******

Alexis seemed content having a day of relaxation, but she wondered where Sir had disappeared to for so long. What she really wanted was a quiet day alone with him. She had spoken to Francesca and Marie about plans for tomorrow. Fran had taken Marie to go shopping for food and other essentials. She wanted to prep everything tonight so it wouldn't be overwhelming tomorrow.

Anne finally decided to head out as well. She needed to check in with her husband before he started to worry. It was a delicate balance submitting to two men without making one jealous of the other. She belonged to Frank, but in her heart she knew that she belonged to Tom as well.

It was just Ybeth and Angie left by the pool with Jane kneeling between them. Alexis looked over wondering if Sir would be pleased seeing Jane serving them. She had been thinking about their conversation on the way back from wine country. He wanted her to be more dominant. She thought that this was a good step in that direction.

Mostly, Alexis was trying to figure out the bigger picture. Sir was changing almost everything from the normal operation of his lifestyle. Until last week, it had been fairly simple. Her place in his life seemed clear. She thought it may have been the pregnancy hormones that gave her fits of worry.

Alexis stood up and walked down toward the guest house. It felt good to get out of the sun for a moment. She walked over to the cabinet and removed a spare toy box. She opened the lid sifting through the contents before pulling out a large butt plug and some nipple weights. Sir could be home at any moment and she wanted him to be pleased.

She made her way back out toward the pool taking a seat on the end of Angie's lounge chair.

"Have you been enjoying my pet today?" She asked.

Angie looked up shyly. "I've never had anyone go down on me the way she does. It's amazing."

"And you enjoy ordering her to do it? Do you like how submissive she is?"

Angie grinned. "Yes."

She felt like it was naughty to admit it.

"Do you want to help train her?" Alexis asked.

"I guess that depends..."

Alexis handed her the butt plug. "I want you to stick this in her ass."

It made her pussy moisten thinking back to Marie plugging her last week.

"But I wouldn't even know how?!" Angie exclaimed nervously.

Alexis took the butt plug back and held it front of Jane. "Spit on it."

Jane hocked up some spit and coated the top. Seeing the butt plug sent shivers through her body. She wanted to be used. She liked the unnerving feeling of being sexually humiliated. It was something that she finally started to accept about herself.

"Now present." Alexis ordered watching Jane shift into the position with her breasts pressed into the flagstone. She took the plug and pressed it into Jane's asshole working it in and out.

"You see... you need to work it slowly and stretch her out. You can't press too hard all at once." She took the plug and held it back in front of Jane who licked the end and spit on it again. "She'll need to keep it wet so you don't hurt her. Just watch."

Angie was fascinated. Alexis pressed it in and out watching as the hole dilated in front of her. Jane began to groan as her ass stretched more and more with each attempt. Alexis held the end of the plug and drilled it into her as far as it could go in rapid fire movements. She watched Jane start to shake as it pushed in a little further each time until it plunged fully inside her.

"Ohhhh fuck. Thank you, Mistress." She groaned out as a small orgasm washed over her.

Alexis grabbed the end and pulled it back out listening to her groan at the slight pain as it popped out. Then she shoved it back in again. She continued until Jane's asshole adjusted to the full width without a problem. Then she set the plug aside and spread Jane's cheeks letting Angie get a look at her opening.

"You see." Alexis noted. "She's nice and stretched out now." She rubbed her hand down over Jane's bare pussy. "She's soaking wet too."

What happened next shocked both Ybeth and Angie. Alexis pulled all her fingers together on her right hand and then jammed them into Jane's asshole. They only went as far as her knuckles, but Alexis twisted her hand right and left until it disappeared inside.

"Umph... fuuuuuuuggk..."

Alexis began to fist her asshole plunging it all the way up to the middle of her forearm. Jane was so caught off guard that she tensed making the fullness feel more severe. Her expression was one of absolute confusion and she just looked up at Angie grabbing onto her legs as if it would give her some control of the situation.

Then in an absolute ragged whisper she stated, "I'm... cumming... so... hard..."

Jane buried her face in the girl's lap as she climaxed and screamed into her crotch.

Alexis kept plunging her arm into Jane. She watched Angie spread her legs and pull Jane's face into her pussy. Jane hadn't stopped screaming as she lost control of herself. Her body was wracked by convulsions as she got fisted in her ass. Soon Angie began to moan as she held her face tightly not letting her get away.

After a few more minutes Jane was crying in confusion and lust. Alexis pulled her arm out completely, lifted her back on her knees, and clamped the weights onto her nipples watching her gasp out loud. Jane began sobbing. Then she turned to Alexis and wrapped her arms around her and held her so tight. At first, Angie thought there was something wrong. Then she realized it was just the intensity of the situation.

Alexis rubbed her back gently. "Shhh."

"Thank you, Mistress." Jane sobbed.

"I want you to put that plug back in and keep it there until Sir takes it out later. Leave the weights on too." Alexis said quietly.

"Yes, Mistress."

******

Kimmie stepped out of Saks Fifth Avenue feeling like she'd won the lottery. She hated the things that her ex had put her through. But she wondered what would have happened if she hadn't been in that bondage store. She wondered what her life would be like right now if Sir hadn't seen her get abused. She'd probably still be with him, she thought. She'd probably still be getting smacked around and verbally assaulted.

That wasn't the case, though. She was walking down Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills wearing the nicest outfit she'd ever owned and carrying a stunning handbag. She noticed the looks from women who sized her up and judged her appearance. Those used to be disapproving glares, but now they seemed to acknowledge her stylish attire.

It only took her about ten minutes to make it up to the address on the business card. She looked at the large glass doors and then opened them up stepping inside. Kimmie couldn't figure out how her day continued getting better with every passing moment.

She stepped up to the counter finding the receptionist. "Hi. I'm looking for Francesca." She hadn't realized that it was the same Italian woman from last night. She had been so overwhelmed it just never occurred to her.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,638 Followers
123456...8