The Novelist Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,644 Followers

The receptionist was in a foul mood. "Francesca is out today." Although, she wanted to add that the stupid shampoo and waxing girl was somehow left in charge.

"Oh, well I was just told to ask for Francesca." Kimmie noted as she bit her lip in confusion.

"Hold on." The receptionist noted.

She looked around the partition into the salon and called for Abby.

Abby poked her head up from a discussion with a regular client. She was so excited that Fran left her in charge. She had dressed nicer today than usual hoping to make a good impression. She saw Kimmie and gave her a wave.

"Kimmie!" She ran up and kissed both her cheeks emulating her boss. The receptionist was just further annoyed by her antics. She couldn't believe Fran would pass her over for this girl.

"Oh... uh... hi." Kimmie responded recognizing her from last night. "I didn't realize you worked here."

"Well I do." Abby said excitedly. "Fran and I left last night, but she went back to Sir's house this morning. Did he send you?"

It all started to make sense now as she put the faces and names together.

"Yes. He just told me to ask for Fran."

Abby just looked at the receptionist and then glanced down at the schedule. She thought for a moment. "Would you call Mrs. Anderson and ask if she wouldn't mind if we pushed her appointment back by thirty minutes. If she gives you a fuss just offer her a free pedicure or free highlights. She's so stingy. She'll appreciate the offer. I can't imagine it'll be a problem."

The receptionist scoffed at the order. Abby didn't even seem to notice. She just grabbed Kimmie's hand and led her back into the salon.

******

Cynthia had all the items boxed and bagged at the register. It was creating quite a spectacle as the other female customers gossiped about who could be buying so many things. She finished ringing up the items and then began the process of printing out the credit card receipt. She double checked it just to make sure she hadn't miscalculated anything. The final total was absurdly high.

She put the receipt into the small leather folder with a pen and then went back to the dressing room. She had locked the door to give him privacy so she slid the key into the lock and then slipped inside. Tom was still seated on the edge of the sofa with his cock dangling over the edge. He held the plunger on the small French press and poured himself another cup of coffee.

"Mr. Bolden, I have everything wrapped up and waiting outside. How would you like to pay?"

Tom could see how hard it was for her to pretend like everything was a simple business transaction.

"What do you really want to say, Cynthia?"

She looked at him blankly for a moment. She wanted to say a million things. She didn't want him to just walk out and never see him again.

"Um... Was she really your assistant?" She finally asked.

"Yes. Anything else?" He asked.

She looked at his cock dangling there. He sat back on the couch sipping his coffee and acting very self-assured.

"Your... your cum is dripping out of me." She noted awkwardly.

She wasn't sure if it was the right thing to say. It wasn't really a statement. She knew he was aware of her predicament. The subtext was a question. How can you sit there so casually while your cum is dripping out of me? Will I see you again? Why did I let you do that? Will you do it again? Those were the questions that she was trying to ask without asking.

Tom took another sip from his cup. He watched her stand there with the leather folder. Tom reached for his suit jacket pocket and removed his billfold. He pulled out a black credit card. Then he leaned back and crossed his leg.

"Lift up your skirt." He said.

Cynthia looked at him wondering why she wanted to do as she was told. She pulled her skirt up above her waist.

"You have cum all over your legs." He stated getting up and walking around the coffee table.

She stood there unmoving. He took the leather folder and opened it whistling at the high total before placing his card inside. Then he reached down and spread her pussy lips with two fingers scooping a bit of cum.

"Taste it." He said bringing his fingers to her mouth.

Cynthia opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his fingers trying to be as seductive as possible.

"Now go run my card." He added, dismissing her.

Cynthia pulled her skirt back down and took the folder back outside to complete the sale. He seemed to enjoy ordering her around, and she couldn't stop thinking about how much it turned her on. She waited patiently for the card to be accepted. Then she put the new receipt inside and brought it back to him. She was about to hand it over when he stopped her.

"Take off your clothes. Everything but the stockings and heels."

Cynthia watched his cock harden as he gave the command. She wanted him inside her again. She reached up and began to strip off her clothes one piece at a time. Tom reached down and stroked his cock slowly as he watched. Finally, she stood in front of him naked.

"Now be a good saleswoman and tell me what you have for me." He said.

She could see how he was playing with her. Something about it seemed so intensely sexy. She wanted to play his game.

"Mr. Bolden, I have your credit card and receipt. If I could just get you to sign for me, please." She walked around the table swinging her hips.

He took the card and slid it back into his wallet. Then he glanced at the total one more time looking through the individual items.

"I think for this amount of money I should at least get something extra."

"Of course. Anything for a preferred customer." She said. "What would you like?" She struck a pose silently offering her body as part of the negotiation. "At Saks Fifth Avenue we take pride in servicing the customer."

She stressed the word 'servicing' to eliminate any misunderstanding.

"Lay back on the coffee table and masturbate for me."

She sat down on the edge of the table spreading her legs with her heels planted firmly on the ground. Her hand caressed her breasts teasingly before moving down over her stomach toward her pussy and finally landing on her clit.

"That's good." He said stroking his cock. "Do you do this for all your customers?"

"Uh uh." She said as played with herself.

More of his cum dribbled out of her and she used it to lubricate her fingers and keep going. She kept her eyes on his erection.

"Only for our BIG customers."

"I want you to sit on this." He stated as held his erection up in the air.

"Of course, Mr. Bolden." She lifted herself up and moved forward straddling his legs. Then she sat back on his cock feeling it slip into her.

"Oh, Mr. Bolden, you've got such a thick cock. It feels so good in my little pussy."

Tom was amused with her need to play up the whole scenario. She sat all the way back until her pussy felt like it couldn't take anymore.

"Are you going to put more cum in me, Mr. Bolden?" She asked in an almost childish whisper. "Are you going to make me walk around like a naughty girl with a pussy full of cum?" She began to really ride him "Ohhhh. Yes. I want to put my cum all over that big hard cock. Oh god, oh god... fuck me... yes... yes... oh fuck... right there... oh fuuuuck."

Tom rolled her onto her back and kept fucking her. He clamped his hand over her mouth to prevent her from being too loud. His cock drove into her in long hard thrusts. She mumbled into his palm as he pounded into her. The whole action of being silenced just added to the fantasy.

He looked down into her wide eyes as he felt his balls tighten.

"I'm gonna fill that tight, little pussy now." He whispered. The words sent her over the edge and her pussy clamped down as they both came.

Tom made her get on the coffee table on her hands and knees while he got dressed. She sat there posed as she watched him. Her pussy was drooling long strands of cum. Once he was dressed and situated, he picked up the receipt and scribbled his name across the bottom before sticking it to a wet drop of cum on her ass.

"Thanks for your help today, Cynthia." He said graciously as he straightened his clothing.

"Will I see you again, Mr. Bolden?"

Tom crouched down and lifted her chin placing a kiss on her lips. "I'll be sure to ask for you specifically the next time I come in." He saw the panties balled up in the pile of clothes she left on the floor. "Use these if you have too much cum leaking out of you." He placed them on the table in front of her.

Tom quietly walked out of the room to collect his purchases. Cynthia wished his answer to her question had been different. It took her a minute before she could muster the strength to crawl off the table. She secretly hoped that he'd walk back in. Eventually she stood up and slid on the panties feeling them drench with his seed. She put herself back together and stepped back out into the store catching a glimpse of him exiting the front door with more bags than he could handle. She felt the puddle gathering in the gusset of the new panties, and then she walked to the register and rung up the purchase paying for them.

******

Tom walked straight to his car and stuffed all the new bags in the trunk. He turned around and headed down to Rodeo Drive to run the most important errand he had today. It was a rare thing for him to spend so much money in one day. He didn't have any remorse over it. It allowed him to take his mind off other things.

By the time he made it to the salon, Kimmie had already been getting pampered for over an hour. He walked past the receptionist without much acknowledgement and scanned the room for Francesca. Abby saw him first.

"Oh, Sir." She said hurrying over to see him. "I didn't know you were coming by. Kimmie should be finishing up shortly."

"Where is Fran?" He asked.

She realized that he must not have been home all day.

"She's at your house. She asked me to run the store for her today."

Tom was surprised by that statement. "Really?"

"Really." She said with an ear to ear smile.

"Congratulations, Abby." He responded sincerely. "It looks like all the time you've been spending together has paid off."

"It wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you, Sir. Everything around here has been different since..." She thought about it for a moment. "... well since Marie showed up, I guess."

Tom processed that statement. Things had been changing in the last week. He noticed the strong bond developing between the women that had been seeing each other on a regular basis at his house. He hoped the relationships would grow as they continued to meet the other women in his life. He needed to find a way to bring them all together, and, at the same time, he needed to find a way to separate things so he could raise his child. It was all very complicated.

"I'm not sure I'm the reason, Abby. I think you should give yourself some credit."

"Come on, Sir." She said giddily. "Kimmie will be finished any minute now. I hardly recognized her when she came in today."

She walked Tom into the back and found the young girl just as she was getting up. Her brunette hair looked stunning with a new shoulder length haircut. She had a new manicure and pedicure as well as a facial. She looked nothing like the little girl that got into his car this morning.

Kimmie picked up her Prada purse and stepped forward to greet him. She grabbed the lapels on his suit jacket getting up on her tiptoes and craning her neck to give him a kiss on his cheek. It was a sweet, gentle kiss.

"Thank you, Sir." She whispered. "For everything."

Tom felt a little emotional at her genuine gratitude.

******

The two of them were on Coldwater Canyon driving up into the hills on their way to Northridge. Kimmie was quietly holding her note pad in case he decided to start talking about anything important. Some part of her was still a little shell shocked. It wasn't that she was in bad mood. On the contrary, she'd never been as happy as she felt today. She looked out at the tall pine trees that lined the canyon road in front of the multimillion dollar homes.

"I'm not so sure this is a good idea, Sir." She said contemplatively.

"What's not?"

"Taking me home. I don't know how I'll explain it. The clothes and all the new things. I don't come from money, Sir."

"You can't hide it forever."

"Can I hide it just for a day or two? Until I have a chance to talk to my mom, Sir? I'm more worried about my stepdad. We don't get along so good."

"So well, Kimmie. We don't get along so well." He corrected.

"Sorry, Sir."

Tom thought for a moment. "You can stay at the house. But I want you to understand that things are going to be complicated. Some people might not understand everything I'm doing for you. I do not want you to flaunt any of this." He said referencing the recent shopping spree.

"Oh I won't, Sir. I'll do everything exactly how you say. I'm going to be super obedient." She was so grateful for his understanding.

Tom took a right on Mulholland Drive cutting back east toward Hollywood. He pulled over into a small dirt lookout on the shoulder. There was a clear view of Los Angeles below them. It was clear enough to see all the way to Catalina Island off the coast. He placed the car in park and got out. Kimmie wasn't sure why he pulled over. He walked around to the passenger side and opened her door. She took his outstretched hand and stepped out next to him.

"Bend over the passenger seat." He said.

Kimmie turned around and bent down grabbing her seat. Tom lifted her dress up and kicked her legs out spreading them. Then he spanked her ass repeatedly. Each slap was hard and left a sting on her rear end. Then he moved his hand and began to slap her pussy.

"I'm going to get you to speak properly. No more talking like a ditsy teenager." He said sternly.

"Yes, Sir." She squeeled as he slapped her pussy again. "I'm sorry, Sir."

She didn't even realize that she had used the word. She kept reminding herself to be aware of the words she chose.

"Next time I'll use a leather strap." He warned giving her one last slap that landed on her clit. "Now get back in."

Tom left her bent over the seat while he walked back around to the driver side. Kimmie crawled into her seat feeling a little flushed. She didn't think he was all that brutal with her. Instead she was tortured by being exposed and touched and never pleasured. Her pussy felt perpetually wet when she was around him.

******

Alexis was still sitting poolside when she heard the car pull up the driveway. She couldn't remember a time when she had spent an entire day being lazy. She looked down at the time on his tablet remote. Marie had gotten home a half an hour ago and went to her room to take a nap. Ybeth had finally left, and Jane was still waiting between Alexis and Angie.

Tom and Kimmie walked through the back gate overloaded with shopping bags. He smiled when he saw Alexis slip from her chair into a kneeling position. Angie had never seen Tom in a suit. She was struck by how handsome and mature he looked. She noticed her bag in his hand rolling behind him.

She jumped up to go help him. "Oh thank you so much! I really didn't want to go over there."

"Don't worry about it. It was the least I could do." He replied. "Do you know what you want to do yet?"

"If it's okay with you I'd like to stay here until Thursday and then fly home."

"Of course that's okay. Be careful though. This place is growing on you. I can tell." He glanced back at Alexis and Jane briefly. "Would you do me a favor and give us some privacy for a while?"

"Sure. I'll just take this up to the room." Angie grabbed her bag and began rolling it toward the back door.

Tom turned his attention back to Alexis. He walked over seeing the plug in Jane's ass and the weights on her nipples. "Hi, Lexi."

"Hello, Sir." She replied.

He held out a hand helping her to her feet.

"I missed you today." He leaned in giving her an unusually passionate kiss.

Alexis smiled her graceful smile. "Not as much as I missed you, Sir."

"And Jane?" He asked.

"Our needy slut has been servicing some of the girls at my request, Sir." She answered.

"Has she cum?"

"Yes, Sir. I plugged her and once she was stretched out, I fisted her ass. She came really hard."

Tom reached down and grabbed the plug in her ass tugging on it. "I can't believe I missed that." Then he yanked the plug out hearing her yelp and groan. "Go to your room, Jane."

"Yes, Sir." Jane said submissively.

She got to her feet and scurried back into the house. Having a little time alone seemed good to her now. She spent the entire day so far pleasuring women and being used. It was tiring.

Kimmie just stood there watching all these exchanges. She wasn't sure what else she should be doing at the moment. She made sure to pay attention to every detail. This was going to be part of her new job after all. Tom sat down next to Alexis on a lounge chair. He gestured to Kimmie to take a seat across from them.

"Kimmie is going to be staying here for a little bit. I'm hiring her as my assistant." He said.

"Why, Sir? You've never needed an assistant before." She replied.

"I told Kimmie about your pregnancy." Tom began. "I can't expect to have you tiring yourself out every day. She'll be helping me with my appointments as well as helping around the house and running errands."

"Okay, Sir..." She said hesitantly.

"I want you to move out of your bedroom too." Tom continued. "I want you to stay in my room every night." He paused and corrected himself. "In our room."

Alexis seemed to light up hearing this last statement. "Really?"

"Marie stays in her room. Jane can have your room when her training is through. Kimmie will get the last room. That makes this a full house for now."

"Yes, Sir." She said happily.

"So, let's go inside. You need to get Kimmie settled. Then I want you to choose a place for dinner. We can go anywhere you want no matter how fancy. We're going out... Just you and me. And then we're going to lock ourselves in our room until tomorrow morning."

"Can we lock ourselves in all day tomorrow too, Sir?" She asked dotingly.

"I wish." Tom said. "But I have an important meeting tomorrow evening, and Frank asked me to go over some things beforehand. I'm supposed to meet him at Nobu in Malibu for lunch."

"But that means you'll be gone all day!" She whined.

"I've got to leave here around 11am tomorrow. I won't be back until the evening."

Alexis played the pouty, disappointed card well enough. She was pleased that Frank was getting him out of town for the day. She wanted him to be surprised and pleased when he saw the party that they had planned.

******

Kimmie hadn't seen the whole house yet. Alexis brought her upstairs and pointed out a few rooms. There were four bedrooms on the top floor not including the master suite. Two of the doors were closed. There were some closets in the hallway that held linens and towels. Her room, Alexis told her, hadn't had anyone stay in it since he bought the house.

She opened the door elated. It was larger than Alexis' small room and the room he used for training, but not quite the size of Marie's. The furniture was crafted from dark Mahogany wood. She noted the queen sized bed with a big padded headboard. It was draped in beautiful lavender sheets. The bed was on the far wall against the front of the house in between to big windows with cream colored drapes.

She looked at the long wooden dresser opposite the bed. She admired the orchids on the dresser to either side of a decent sized LED television. There was an upholstered cream arm chair next to a walk in closet and a mahogany framed full length mirror in the corner. It had a small bathroom in the back corner with a glass shower and a tub.

Kimmie jumped on the bed and leaned back staring up at the ceiling. Alexis was still in the doorway.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,644 Followers
1...345678