The Novelist Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,652 Followers

"Nobody has ever stayed in this room?" She asked befuddled.

"Nope." Alexis replied. "I only finished decorating it six months ago. Before that Sir just used it for storage."

"It's bigger than my whole living room at home!" She said.

"Yeah, these old homes were all built with large living spaces. Sir had the whole place remodeled, but he was insistent on not changing the layout. The house has five bedrooms and six and half bathrooms. It's a chore to keep up, but I'll help you figure out how to manage it." She paused looking at the young girl who seemed so distraught last night when Sir refused to train her.

"I'm glad things worked out, Kimmie."

"I'm still in shock I think." She responded.

Alexis stepped out and closed her door for privacy. Kimmie took all the bags and brought them over to the closet. She took the time to hang up each item with care. She set her new heels on the shoe rack admiring each of them. She went into the bathroom and set out the makeup items. She opened the drawers seeing new toothbrushes and soaps. It all seemed too perfect.

Kimmie hopped back onto the bed with her notebook and began studying all the names and instructions he had given her today. The last thing he had mentioned before he went to his room was to get Jane from her room and take her downstairs to get something to eat. She had some time yet, so she hiked up her dress and began rubbing her pussy while she thought about being spanked in front of the saleswoman at Saks Fifth Avenue.

******

"I told you I'd take you anywhere you wanted." Tom said bewildered. "This is the place you chose?"

"Don't judge me. I'm pregnant." She snapped before adding. "Sir."

"I'm not judging." He laughed. "But I could've changed."

They sat at an outdoor table at In-N-Out Burger on Sunset Boulevard. It was nice having some time alone again. Tom was struggling to keep his suit clean as he ate. Alexis was working on a four by four burger with every topping they offered.

"God, these pickles are so good. I don't ever remember craving pickles."

She was still chewing an oversized bite while feeding French fries into her mouth.

"An assistant, Sir?" She asked with her mouth full.

Tom picked up a French fry from her basket and took a bite. She slapped his hand protective of her food.

"I'm going to need help, Lexi. I'm not sure what I'll do when you're too pregnant to stay on top of everything. Let's face it... my life doesn't function without you running things."

"Aww. Sir! That's so sweet." She said wolfing down another bite. "It's true, though."

"And you know that we can't raise a kid in that house." He said. "We'll need a second place maybe."

"Why don't you just buy the lot next store?" She asked.

Tom thought about it for a moment. It hadn't occurred to him. The property next to his had been undeveloped and for sale since long before he moved in. The realtor had told him not to worry about it when he bought the house. No developer would pay to put in the retaining walls and drainage necessary to comply with city codes. Not to mention permitting for new builds was nearly unattainable in his area.

"It would cost a fortune, Lexi." He said thinking. "We'd have to spend an exorbitant amount of money to ever make it happen. We'd have to stretch ourselves thinner than I'm comfortable with."

"But aren't you getting paid a lot of money for the new books, Sir?" She asked.

"I have to pay ten percent each to Frank and Jim. Then taxes. We'll get a chunk for sure. But I want to set up a fully funded education account so I don't have to worry about it down the line." He said thinking. "I've invested well so far. It's not that we can't afford it. It's just that I've never had so many big decisions all at once. We'll figure it out over the next few weeks. Having an assistant will be helpful."

Alexis licked the ketchup off her fingers and then let out a burp.

"Oops." She said with a snort feeling a little embarrassed. "Fran knows by the way, Sir."

"Knows what?"

"That I'm pregnant, Sir. She called me out on it this morning." She said. "We have to tell people soon. I'm still surprised your mom hasn't figured it out."

Tom sat and looked at her across the table. "I love you, Lexi. I love you so much." He paused a moment to think. "I want to tell everyone at the same time. I think the girls will want to hear it and know that things are okay. Don't you think?"

Alexis seemed happy with this conversation. She felt like she was the center of his life again.

"I think we should tell them together, Sir. I love all the girls as much as you do." She looked over at his plastic tray. "Are you going to eat that, Sir?"

She had polished off her burger already and reached over grabbing the remnants on his plate without waiting for a response.

"I think we'll have to arrange a get together with everyone." He said. "I've wanted to for a while."

"That sounds exciting, Sir." She replied smiling.

******

The doorbell rang interrupting Kimmie mid orgasm. She pulled down her skirt and stepped out of her room into the hallway. Angie poked her head from her room as well. They looked at each other not knowing what to do.

"Should I get it?" Kimmie asked.

"I don't know." Angie replied with a shrug.

"What if it's important?"

Angie shrugged again. "I don't feel comfortable answering someone else's door."

"I'm going to get it." She said deciding that a good assistant should at least know how to answer the door and collect a package. She looked at herself in the mirror and then walked down the stairs opening the front door. Kimmie was ill prepared for the sight in front of her.

John Bolden was weaving back and forth on his feet using the door jamb to keep himself from falling. He looked down at the short woman in the doorway trying to focus. He hiccupped and stumbled forward.

"Yer short." He slurred stepping into the foyer without much grasp on his bearings. He saw the disapproving look on the girl's face. "It's okay." He swung his arm wildly in an attempt to gesture something. "My son lives here."

Kimmie didn't know what to do. She was panicking and wondered if she should call Sir on his cell phone.

"Marrriiiiiie!" John shouted out. "Maaaarieeeeeee!"

Kimmie ran up the stairs seeing Marie's door swing open. "I just answered the door! He just came in. I don't know what to do!"

"Don't go down there." Angie warned. "He's drunk. Who knows what he might do!"

Marie just walked past both girls and went downstairs. She stopped on the landing. She hadn't seen him this drunk in over twenty years. "Jesus, John. You're a mess. You shouldn't be here."

It took him a moment to turn and focus on her. "Maarrieeee! I came to aplologize. Aplologize." He stopped and concentrated. "Aplologize. Thassa hard word."

"You don't have to apologize. Just leave before Tom gets back." She said stepping closer to him.

"Whell, I cand leave yet. Yer gonna take me back, right?" He stumbled and lost his balance falling back on the floor. "Ow! I keep hidding my head."

"Oh Christ." She sighed bending down to help him.

"Heeeeeey, somebody's naaaaked. I like these." He said slapping her breast and then he whispered. "Yerrr wearing a collar." He looped his finger into one of the rings. "Thas hot."

"Marie, are you okay?" Angie asked as she reached the landing.

"Uhhhhhohhhhhhhh." John hiccupped again. "Thaas not my fault." He pointed at Angie. "Heeey yeeeer naked too. This a fun place."

"Tell me you didn't drive, John." Marie stated.

"I tooka taxi." He tried to sit up. "Quick les git owta here before Tom shows up. Hees a bad man."

"I'm not going anywhere with you." Marie said. "Let's sit you up." She reached down and lifted up the dead weight of his torso. She nearly had him sitting upright when he leaned forward and threw up in his lap. Marie dropped his arms instinctively to avoid the splatter, and John fell back into the floor hitting his head again.

"Ow." He groaned rubbed his head again.

"Damnit, John." Marie stood up and stepped back carefully avoiding the vomit. "Would you watch him while I get some paper towels and a mop or something?"

"Yeah." Angie said.

Marie actually felt bad for him. It was a horribly failed apology, but it was about the most sincere he'd ever been since this whole thing began. She grabbed some cleaning supplies and headed back to the foyer. Angie had John rolled on his side in case he threw up again.

"Pssst, Angieeeee." John said in a not so quiet tone. "Less go backta the hotel. We can go to tha beach still."

"No thanks, John."

"But I came back to aplologize. We wer good together."

Marie stopped and listened to him proposition Angie.

"Nice, John." She stated. "Way to make that apology worth absolutely nothing."

"Oosp." He hiccupped. "Ha ha. Oosps. Ha ha. oosps." He couldn't say it right. He looked at Marie's expression. "I in trouble."

Angie stepped away from him.

"Let me help, Marie." She said feeling bad for her and disgusted by the pathetic man on the floor.

"I can't find the mop." Marie said. "I don't want Sir to see this mess when he gets here."

They disappeared back toward the kitchen.

******

Jane was knocking on her door relentlessly. She heard the commotion and she recognized the voice. Kimmie opened it unaware of the rules. She needed to let her out to get some dinner anyway. Jane barreled down the stairs while the nipple weights swung painfully from side to side. She turned the corner on the landing moving too quickly to see the mess below. She stepped right into the vomit on the floor slipping onto her ass.

It took her a moment to realize what happened. "Oh gross!"

John just looked at her wide eyed for a moment. "Janey!" He giggled. "Yer naked too. Sluuuuut!" He said pointing to her chest. "I always wanted ta..." He hiccupped. "... ta fuck you."

Jane was desperately trying to shake the disgusting mess off her hands. She barely registered his words. Then she felt a sharp pain as he reached out to fondle her and inadvertently ripped the clip off her nipple. The acute sensation did what it always did. It shot through her body down to her pussy and caused her to tremble. She hated herself for the embarrassing reaction.

John was trying to undo his pants. He got them partially pulled down and managed to get his cock out. Despite his inebriation he was pretty hard.

"Janeeey, wanna suck my cock." He stared at her with an unfocused, drunken glare. "Heey, I ask you if you wanna suck..." He reached out and blindly grabbed at her breasts again accidently knocking the other clamp off. It dropped to the tile.

"Oh fuck." Jane whispered quietly to herself as she brought her hands up to her nipples feeling those sensations.

"Haha. Yer a sluu-uut."

Jane finally got a hold of herself looking over at his erection. She couldn't believe he was hard and making a pass at her. Part of her moistened thinking about being used, but her emotions overpowered her lust and she started to cry sitting in the puddle. Then she did the only thing she could think of and she pulled her arm back throwing a hard right cross that connected on his left eye. There were years of animosity powering her fist. It was the sheer embarrassment of wanting to cum at this particular moment that fueled it the most. The smack was audible as she landed the blow, and John hit the tile with a loud thud. She wasn't sure if he was knocked out or passed out.

"Oh shit." Angie gasped standing in the entryway with Marie. They had come around the corner just in time to see her fist connect.

Jane got up absolutely trembling in anger and confusion. She just stood there looking at them dripping with putrid liquid and sniffling.

"Oh, Jane." Marie said running up and using a rag to wipe down her hands. "Don't move. Let me get this for you."

"I think you knocked him out." Angie said poking him. She placed her fingers on his neck checking for a pulse. "Um... he's fine. But he's going to have a nasty black eye. You've got some power in that hook."

Jane looked down and then smiled. It made her feel better to see him lying there helpless. "Serves him right. He tried to grab my tits."

All three women stood there stupefied by the situation. The foyer was an absolute mess. Kimmie finally came down the stairs cautiously looking over the railing at the scene below.

"Oh my god! You killed him!" She screamed.

"He's not dead." Marie said. "But he will be if Sir comes home and finds him like this. Jane, go take a shower, and Angie and I will clean up down here. He's not waking up anytime soon. We'll have to clean his clothes."

"I'll start mopping." Angie said.

Marie got down on her hands and knees and began pulling off his pants. Angie used the rags to push the mess into a one big pile.

"This is so disgusting." She said as she dry heaved.

"I just hope that Sir went somewhere with slow service." Marie added struggling to get his shoes off.

******

Tom and Alexis were pulling up the driveway. She was confused by his need to discuss finances with her. He'd never been one to discuss money. She thought that maybe he just needed to think out loud. If they were going to have a child together perhaps he wanted her to feel like the baby's wellbeing and future were secure. She just reached over and took his right hand in hers and caressed it gently. She wanted him to know that she was here. She wanted to say don't worry, but the simple act of affection said more than her words ever could.

They walked through the rear gate. Tom looked at the up lights and the landscaping. "Can you believe everything that's happened in the last few years?" He said. "I would have never imagined all of this."

She didn't answer the question. It was rhetorical.

"I'm happy." He said.

She wrapped her arms around him and leaned her head on his shoulder walking quietly toward the back door. It was the first time that Tom felt at ease since the confrontation last night.

"I've got you for the whole night, Sir?" She asked with her hand on the door before turning the knob.

"The whole night." Tom replied. "Just you and me... and a bubble bath... and this amazing body."

They stepped inside and walked through the kitchen. There was some type of commotion coming from the foyer.

******

Marie was crouched down desperately trying to get his other shoe off. She struggled with it, pulling as hard as she could.

"Just undo the laces." Angie suggested.

"They're covered in vomit. I'm not touching them." She said pulling harder. "I think I've almost got..." The shoe detached and she tumbled backward holding it in her hand. She ended up on her back staring straight up at Tom. "... it. Oh shit." She put on a smile looking up at him. "Welcome home, Sir." She greeted him with an unsure expression.

"It looks like I don't have you to myself after all, Sir." Alexis said deflated.

Everyone waited for him to explode. Marie got to her knees. Kimmie knelt down on the landing. Even Angie got down on her knees. Tom stood there with his arm around Alexis. He sized up each woman looking at their nervous consternation.

"This is going to take a bit of time." Tom sighed looking at his watch and then at Alexis. "Give me two hours tops. I want you to go to the room and relax."

"Yes, Sir." She answered as she turned to climb the stairs.

Tom walked over to his father and crouched down next to him. He grabbed his chin turning his head to and fro noting that he was out. He looked at the darkening bruise over his eye. Then he looked down at his pants half off and the pile of vomit covering his clothes and floor.

He sighed heavily looking back at the girls.

"You." He said pointing at his mother. "Explain."

Marie's nerves were all over the place. She took a breath trying to calm herself.

"I'm sorry, Sir." She started with an apology. "He just showed up and rang the doorbell. Kimmie answered it and he was calling my name. He just came in. He was so drunk. I think drunker than I've ever seen him. And he said he wanted to apologize and make up. I... Sir, I didn't want to. I don't want to. And then he vomited. I went to get something to clean it up and Angie came down. He tried to convince her to go home with him. Then she came to help me and Jane came down and she slipped in the... the throw up... and then I guess he tried to grab her breasts... and she just punched him in the face." She paused finally, not sure how the whole thing sounded.

"So, Jane punched him in the face?" He asked looking down at the darkening bruise on his eye.

"She knocked him the fuck out." Angie added still amazed at the woman's power.

"So how drunk was he? Belligerent?"

"Sir, he's not going to remember a thing tomorrow. I don't think he even remembered talking to me when I went to get the cleaning supplies. He could barely speak straight." Marie said.

Tom considered his options. Of course, he was furious with his father, but it wasn't dissimilar from his outburst earlier in the hotel room. He was at rock bottom. He was a desperate man with nothing left and proved to be a consistent nuisance. He didn't think that the man was dangerous, but he wished he would just leave and go back to whatever life he had left. Tom decided to take this as an opportunity.

"Both of you go wait in the living room." He said pointing to Marie and Angie. "You, go get my aunt and bring her down here."

The women scurried following his orders. Angie, who hadn't been subjected to his rules during her stay, was obediently following his instructions in part due to some guilt over the situation. Kimmie returned a moment later with Jane following close behind. His aunt looked worried as if she'd done something terrible.

Tom had his aunt sit on the stairs and wait for him to return. Kimmie followed him out to the guest house.

"This is a place you're going to become intimately familiar with." Tom noted as he walked into the guest house. "If I train you then you'll be spending a lot of time down here with me." He walked up the stairs. "This is my office. For now, you'll be spending more time with me here. I thought you should see it."

Kimmie took in every detail as she walked. "Yes, Sir." She said aloud to be sure he knew she was listening.

"Do you remember what I told you this morning?" Tom asked as he walked to a cabinet removing a camera.

She hadn't responded.

"I don't want to waste my time." Tom answered for her. "I need help. I need an ally. I need someone that's looking out for my best interests." He turned looking at her and then he suddenly bellowed out. "Take off your clothes when you're in my office!" He slammed his hand on his desk for emphasis.

Kimmie literally jumped back at his tone. She scrambled to take off the tailored blazer and unzip her dress. She looked for a place to set them before tossing them to the side in an effort to make haste. She stood naked in her new garter and stockings and Loubitan shoes.

"Better." He said in an unnervingly calm tone that stood out in stark contrast to his outburst. "Now come here." He pointed to his desk watching as she stepped forward. "Stop there. Feet shoulder width apart. Bend at the waist. Place your forearms on the desk with your palms face down."

"Yes, Sir." She squeaked.

"If there's an intruder in my house, Kimmie, then you call me. If the doorbell rings, I want you to know who it is before you answer it. Your life is about my life. My whole existence is paramount. Failure does not get you fired. It means you get punished. If you want to leave you'll have to tell me you quit."

"Yes, Sir." She said worrying that maybe she couldn't meet his expectations, but she didn't want to quit. She wanted him to be pleased with her performance.

Tom retrieved the leather strap. He stepped behind her whipping it between her legs against the full gash of her pussy. He brought it back up and whipped across both her ass cheeks. Kimmie yelped as it seared into her skin. Then he whipped her pussy again. And again. And again.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,652 Followers
1...345678