The Novelist Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Sir." She pleaded unused to the abuse.

Tom reached down and touched her pussy. He waited until she began to coo and wiggle back into his hand, and then he whipped her pussy again. Tom studied her. Kimmie didn't know how to act yet and it was unreasonable to expect a decent performance out of her so soon. He took the strap and belted her five more times across the ass. It was enough to leave her red and tender without bruising her at all.

"You'll do better tomorrow." He stated. "I'm sure of it." Then he turned the clock around on his desk. "It's five after eight. You're not going to move a muscle until the clock reads nine thirty."

"Yes, Sir."

******

The 4Runner was idling on the street outside The London Hotel in West Hollywood. John was passed out in the backseat on top of a plastic tarp. Tom left Angie and Marie to clean up the foyer. Jane accompanied him to drop off his dad. She'd been amused by her nephew's handling of the situation, but as usual he turned this into an embarrassing situation.

"But I can't do that, Sir. There's no way!" She whined.

"Of course you can. Nobody is going to say anything." He replied flatly. "Now get going. I don't want this to take forever."

Jane stepped out of the car and opened the back door. She struggled to pull John from the back seat. She slapped his face trying to wake him up a bit. He groaned in a groggy, confused state as his feet touched the ground, but he was far from alert and could barely support his body. She threw his arm over her shoulders and propped him up walking him toward the door. The doorman gave her a surprised look as she walked into the lobby.

Jane wished the people were judging her for lugging a barely conscious man into the hotel. Deep down she knew the truth. They were staring at her. The petticoat that Tom had given her barely covered her ass, and he hadn't let her wear anything underneath. More embarrassing was the fact that he made her wear her collar. She could hear the whispering gossip permeate the lobby as she struggled to get him to the elevator. Prostitute. That's the word that she could hear being said under the breath of onlookers. Her pussy was on fire seeing the lecherous glares of men.

It was a relief when she reached the door to his room. She tried to prop him up as she reached for the key card. John's body slid and then fell with a thud. She was making a racket, and in her attempt to prevent John from falling she dropped the card and watched as he landed on top of it.

"Oh, that's just great." She muttered getting down on all fours and trying to roll him out of the way.

John's legs were splayed awkwardly on the ground, and it forced her to straighten each one before she could roll him over. It became an ordeal. She finally got back up to her feet to slide the card into the lock, and then she noticed to two teenage boys standing in the middle of the hallway staring at her with their mouths agape. She scowled throwing the door open and dragged John by his underarms into the room.

"Dude, you could totally see her pussy. That was awesome!" One boy said to the other.

"Yeah, man. She was shaved too." The other boy noted. "I could totally hit that if I wanted to. She probably puts out for anyone." He replied boastfully.

Jane was still struggling to lug his body into the room as she heard the comments carry in from the hall.

A short time later, Tom opened the door with Angie's key card and stepped inside. His aunt was sitting on the ground next to his father feeling flushed and turned on by all of the comments and looks. Tom tugged the petticoat open watching her kneel.

"Lie on the bed and make yourself cum while I finish up." He directed. Jane hadn't masturbated in days. She jumped at the opportunity.

Tom dragged his father into the bathroom and put him in the bathtub. He thoughtfully set a glass of water, an Alka-Seltzer and some Tylenol on the bathroom counter with a small note.

Jane's eyes were closed while she dug her fingers into her cunt. She was desperate to cum after the things she was made to endure today. Tom stared at her from the doorway. He couldn't help the instant erection watching her get off. He wanted to save himself for Alexis later, but he couldn't ignore her. He dropped his pants kicking them aside and then walked over quietly sliding his cock into her already wet pussy.

Her eyes opened immediately feeling the familiar fullness. She was right on the edge when entered her and she began to cum right away. Tom fucked her hard at first. Jane couldn't help herself. She'd just been so horny. Then he slowed down his thrusts and looked directly at her.

"Geez, Aunt Jane, have I mentioned how beautiful you are." He pumped into her a little harder listening to her gasp. "You've been so amazing the last few days... and your pussy feels so good."

Jane was truly overwhelmed by his comment. It was incredibly sweet, she thought. Sexy too. She loved being complimented and she could feel her pussy contract with an impending orgasm. Tom leaned down and gave her very passionate open-mouthed kiss. They hadn't ever shared a kiss like this one. Jane wrapped her arms around his neck and when the kiss broke her orgasm peaked.

She gasped louder and louder and then she uttered a single sentence.

"Ohhhungg... I... love... you... Sir." She let her arms fall grabbing onto the sheets and balling them in her hands as she experienced one of the longest climaxes of her life.

Tom didn't finish, but he let her ride out her orgasm. He slipped out of her and back into his clothes. Then he handed Jane the petticoat getting ready to leave.

The two teenage boys had been listening with their ears against the door. They had shocked, guilty expressions as the door opened.

"Dude!" The first kid said to Tom looking at Jane's flushed expression. "You totally fucked her."

Tom nodded amused.

"You see? I told you!" He said looking at his friend and then back at Tom. "I told him she looked like a slut."

"Whoa!" The other kid said worried. "That's like his wife. You can't say that."

Tom reached over and tugged the belt on Jane's petticoat letting it fall open.. Her breasts came into view with the clear words written in block letters. NEEDY SLUT. She cringed at the embarrassment.

"Awe-some." The first kid said in a breathy whisper, completely floored by the sight in front of him.

Tom smiled and pulled Jane by the hand while she tried to close her jacket back up.

******

It was almost ten thirty when they arrived back at the house. The whole ordeal had taken far longer to clean up than he would have liked. Tom sent Jane to her room. He could smell the pine scent of floor cleaner wafting through the house. He crouched down digging through a cabinet beneath the island in the kitchen. Finally, he pulled out a silver ice bucket.

Tom walked upstairs seeing everyone's doors closed. It was peaceful. He quietly turned the knob on his bedroom door stepping inside.

"I got us some bubbly." He said turning the corner with a bottle of non-alcoholic sparkling cider on ice and two champagne flutes. "I thought we could toast..."

He stopped seeing Alexis flopped on the bed snoring soundly. His heart sank. Tom wanted to give her a special night just between the two of them. He turned toward the bathroom seeing a drawn bubble bath and lit candles. He set the ice bucket on the bathroom counter and pulled the plug in the tub watching his special evening get sucked down the drain.

Tom set his suit aside to be dry cleaned and took a long shower. He poured himself a glass of cider in his champagne flute. He stood in the doorway staring at Alexis laid out on the bed. She was on her stomach with her legs spread slightly. Tom thought her proportions were ideal. She had such a beautiful curve to her ass with the slightest dimpled creases where it rounded back into her thighs. In his heart, Tom still thought that she was the smartest, most charming and devastatingly beautiful woman he'd ever met. Despite all the successes in his life, the fact that she loved him was thing he was most grateful for.

He crawled into his bed and stared at the ceiling wondering when he'd become such an erratic sleeper. Something was wrong with his internal clock. Stress, he thought, was the only logical reason. It must have been his mother, his father, his writing deadlines, and all of the other complications that had surfaced in the last week. He glanced at the glowing digits on the clock. 11:59pm.

Tom lifted the glass from the nightstand and held it up as if he were toasting a room full of people.

"Happy birthday to me!" He whispered in the dark.

He paused and waited for the clock to strike midnight. It seemed like an awfully long minute. Then the digits turned and the iPod in the docking station lit up filling the room with Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing.

Tom looked startled as Alexis jolted up looking at the time.

"Shit! I fell asleep."

She crawled over to him in a sexy prowling cat-like maneuver. She dipped her head down licking his balls. Then she pressed her breasts into his thighs and dragged them over his cock moving up his body until they were face to face.

"Happy birthday, Sir!" She whispered leaning in towards his ear. "I set the alarm so I wouldn't miss it." She lightly licked his ear lobe and then nibbled it. "Now, you just lay back. I'm going to fuck you."

Alexis reached a hand between her legs and grabbed ahold of his shaft.

"Mmmm. That's what I want." She cooed rubbing it up and down her slit. "Oh yes, Sir! It goes right here."

She pushed the head into the entrance to her pussy. She teased him pushing it in and out while she squeezed his shaft.

"Should I put it inside now, Sir?"

Her tone was innocent and naughty. Tom just stared back completely caught off guard and unused to her assertiveness.

She leaned back as it squeezed inside her. "Fuuuuuuuuck!" She screamed out incredibly loud. "Don't make me be quiet, Sir. It's too hard to be quiet with this fat cock in my little pussy."

She was playing the innocent girl being defiled so well. She lifted herself up and then pushed her ass back down on him.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Gaaaaawd."

She started to ride him. Her screams went from playful to real as she bounced up and down working her hips in ways most women couldn't. "That's it! Right there. Right there, Sir. That's gonna make me cum. Oh shit! That's gonna make me cum real hard. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck it."

He wasn't doing anything at all. He was content watching her do all the work. He flashed his wry smile.

"Oh fuck! Yes. Yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming on you, Sir. Fuuuuuuuck."

Alexis jumped off of him and dove between his legs. She licked her cum off of his sack and then licked his balls in nice long tongue strokes. Then she swallowed his cock into her throat.

"Holy shit." Tom gasped.

Alexis swung her legs around straddling him backward and looking over her shoulder at him. She bit her lip as she pushed back on his fat cock.

"Look at my ass while I fuck you, Sir." She gasped. "Do you like my ass? Do you want to stretch it open with your cock?"

Tom loved to see her pussy stretched over his girth. He reached out and grabbed her hips pulling her back harder. She came again.

"Oh, Lexi, I'm not going to be able to..."

She knew what he was going to say. She rolled off him and grabbed the base of his cock squeezing it as hard as she could.

"Nuh-uh. Not yet, Sir. We'll get these balls drained... but not yet."

He'd never been denied an orgasm before, and Alexis knew she might get whipped for it.

"I promised I'd share you tonight." She looked at the clock. It was 12:17am. "Any minute now." She said stroking his cock keeping it throbbing hard.

******

Marie finished putting on some subtle lipstick and fixed her hair. She picked up her collar tracing the letter 'M' on the front with finger. Oh how her life had changed. She wrapped the collar around her neck fastening the buckle. She had thought a lot about what she'd say to him. The words she wanted to express didn't align with the rules of the house. Alexis had told her that sometimes rules were meant to be broken. It reminded her of the advice she got the morning she submitted in his office. She looked at herself again and smiled. Her son had made her feel so many things in the last week -- sexy, desirable and purposeful. All the feelings she longed for in recent years, but was denied. She walked down the hall and entered his room.

Alexis looked up at Marie and smiled. She kept stroking Sir's cock.

"Mom?" Tom asked surprised to see her.

"Happy birthday, Tommy." Marie said leaning down and kissing his forehead. "I wanted to have a chance to say it before the morning."

She hadn't called him by that name in a long time. Somehow it made him feel like a little kid. It wasn't just the name, but the way she said it. The same way she used to say it when she woke him up for school.

"You know, sweetie." She continued as she reached out and wrapped her hand around his thick shaft. "Being a mom was the most rewarding thing I ever did." She paused thinking about her next words. "I was only nineteen. Can you believe that? God, I was terrified..."

Alexis listened to her knowing how she felt. She had been scared the last few months wondering if she would be a good mother. Tom didn't know how to process this. They were such sincere, heartfelt words from a mother to her son. But she was stroking his erection while she spoke. His cock was throbbing with need.

"... I got all this advice about being a mother. None of the advice can really prepare you for the life changing nature of it. One minute everything is about your future and what you'll do with yourself... and... the next minute everything is all about this precious little angel... that... that you made... that you brought into the world..."

Marie climbed up onto the bed. "... but the thing is... well... you were a blessing, Tommy. I shouldn't have been terrified. You gave my life meaning. On August twenty-first at 12:31am I pushed you out into the world." She said as she straddled him. "Now it's August twenty first... thirty-one years later..." She looked at the clock again -- 12:30am. She rubbed his cock against her pussy lining it up. "... Look at the time, sweetie." She said as he turned and noted it.

She leaned back letting the head spread her labia. They both watched as the numbers turned. And then she sat back agonizingly slowly.

"It's twelve-thirty-one and you're stretching your mommy's pussy open all over again, Tommy." She whispered. "You've given my life meaning all over again."

Alexis couldn't help how unbelievably hot it was to watch Marie express her love. She felt so turned on watching them. This woman deserved to share him on his birthday.

Marie pushed back until every inch of him was lost inside her.

"I'll tell you one more secret, Tommy. When I asked for this..." She said as she traced the 'M' on her collar. "It wasn't because it stands for Marie. It stands for 'Mommy'."

She lifted up letting his cock slide out of her slowly and then leaned back letting slide inside of her again. She moaned approvingly at the sensations.

"This pussy is yours now, Tommy. You own it. You own me. Happy birthday, Sir." She was a little breathless with need. "Now fuck your mommy, Sir. Mommy needs her naughty pussy pounded by her baby boy's big, fat cock."

If Tom had ever looked dumbfounded in the midst of fucking then it would have been this moment. He thought his night was going to be a bust, but now he realized that Alexis and Marie had conspired to make it special. More special than any birthday he'd ever celebrated.

After everything had registered, as Tom looked at his mother staring back at him expectantly with his cock buried inside her, he was overcome with a powerful need. He bent his legs and drove his hips up pushing himself deeper. He wrapped his left arm around her back, and then planted his right arm on the bed. In one quick motion, he flipped her onto her back. He braced himself, pulled his hips back and then pounded into her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Sir." Marie screamed feeling a bit like a ragdoll.

He pulled back and pounded into her again.

"Oh god. Oh, yes! Fuck your mommy!"

She was ill prepared for the need she spurred inside him. Tom wanted nothing more in this moment than to fuck her. He pounded her again, hard and fast, and didn't stop.

"Ohmygod! Yes, Sir! Yes, Tommy! Ughhh! Shit. Pound me! Pound your mommy! Fuck me, Tommy! Fuck me with your hard cock! Ohfuckohfuck!" Marie's eyes rolled back as she screamed out.

"Oh, Sir!" Alexis gasped as she watched him ruin her. "Fill her up with your cum. Let me suck it out of her, Sir."

She looked at Marie who turned toward her with an expression lost in lust.

"I'm gonna lick you clean, Mrs. Bolden." Alexis had her fingers buried in her pussy. "Oh shit." She squeaked as she came watching them.

Tom's thrusts got harder and faster. Marie kept screaming and cumming. This must have been what Fran felt like when he fucked her on the kitchen table, she thought. She wanted more. She wanted to feel that splash of warm wet cum inside her. Tom couldn't hold back any more. He had to let it loose. He had nearly cum a few times now, and his balls were heavy. Marie felt his cock twitch and release a thick stream. And then twitch and release another. And then another. And another. And another.

"Oh my god, baby! Yes! Fill mommy!"

Tom dropped onto his back. Marie was laid out between him and Alexis.

"Thanks, mom." Tom finally said.

She nuzzled her face into his chest.

"What would happen if I got pregnant?" Marie asked.

The thought had struck her suddenly. Maybe it was because she had recounted the day Tom was born. She hadn't been through menopause and she'd never been on birth control.

"I mean I doubt it could happen. But..."

Tom leaned over kissing her forehead.

"I know you've always wanted a grandkid." Tom said. He took her hand in his and reached over pressing it on Alexis' belly. "Have I mentioned that your grandson is in there?"

"What!?" Marie sat straight up. "Alexis?"

"Thanks for the warning, Sir!" Alexis smiled. "Surprise, grandma! God it feels good to get that off my chest."

"How could you keep that from me?!" She whined.

Alexis looked at her. "Wait a minute. We had a deal. That's my birthday load I let you have in there." She said reaching over and rubbing her pussy. "I'm not answering any questions until I lick that clean."

Marie watched the stunning, pregnant blonde crawl between her legs and latch onto her pussy.

"Ohhh." She groaned with a smile she couldn't erase.

Tom stepped away to pour them each some sparkling cider to celebrate. It hadn't gone to waste after all, he thought.

******

"What the fuck..."

John stirred in the bathtub. He reached his hand up to his head. It was pounding and painful. He could feel a couple lumps where he'd hit it. He glanced down trying to figure out where he was. Then he slid the frosted glass shower door recognizing his hotel bathroom. He could see the chunky remnants of vomit in his clothing. He laid back and closed his eyes trying to remember what happened.

He'd headed out to a bar in the early afternoon. He needed a drink after his run in with his son. He remembered sitting there for hours drinking, and then exchanging some choice words with the bartender when he cut him off. He'd stumbled out and looked for another watering hole. At that point, it just went hazy. He wasn't sure what happened.

God, his head was pounding. John struggled to sit forward and then he turned the faucet and let the shower rain down on him, clothes and all. He began to remove his shirt and pants in an awfully clumsy manner. His motor skills were far from sharp. Finally he managed to get himself free and wash himself off.

1...345678