All Comments on 'The Novice'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 246 Comments
wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
Incredible!

Absolutely wonderful from beginning to end, please continue I can't wait to read more of the little novice's adventures.

Beautifully written by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

That bastard Matthew! He's not exactly a winner, is he? But his brother, is it? Who is older...makes me wonder by how much, but still, I want to see more! And soon before I combust!

rain22rain22over 19 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Wow! I was biting my nails hoping that Lukas would get to Audrey before his brother did. And at the same time I was panting from excitement. Super story, please continue. You are definitely my favorite Literotica author. Keep up the great work, and thanks!

anniekanniekover 19 years ago
Fantastic!

What a wonderful story! i really hope you contine with it, and soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't stop now

Hot, good character developement, can't wait to see where you go with this. (Let Lukas have her before Mathew programs her)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Hot Story

I loved it! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot

i got damn hard reading bout it. I want more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well written

it was a joy to read because of the care taken to create paragraphs and proper use of periods, commas and so on.

and it was HOT!

perksperksover 19 years ago
I would buy this if it were a novel

write more please, and look into being published.

princezdaizyprincezdaizyover 19 years ago
Cruel, cruel game!

It is a cruel, cruel game to bring your reader this far and to deny them the pleasure that they seek. I am sitting on the brink of orgasm- and then nothing. I feel Lukas' pain.

Well done- please post the ending!

ButterflyLaneButterflyLaneover 19 years ago
More! Please!

Hurry up, write more! This is awesome!

ExogenousExogenousover 19 years ago
hooked!

Delicious, cat and mouse story... which tiger will get his prize? Please continue with this story. Of course it would be grand that Lukas gets his little one, but then, life can be so complicated, no? A little taunting, a little denial with your readers. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sexually Appealing

I loved this story. I have read lots but this one had me wanting more. You are a good writer. I hopw you write more. Especially this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
STIMULATING

WORKED ME UP LIKE FEW OF THE OTHER STORIES DO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
As always, Excellent

This story along with all of your others are amazing. You're a talented writer and I hope to see a lot more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more please!

absolutely awesome story.....i can't wait for it to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please give us more...

I loved the detail that you went into with the characters thoughts and feelings. It is so refreshing to see that someone actually takes the time to develop their characters, instead of just rushing into a badly-worded sex scene.

I thought for sure that Lukas was going to take her maidenhead but I wasn't prepared for the news that not only did he not take her virginity, but he is Father Matthews brother.I have to read more of Audrey's story, please continue?

KatLadyKatLadyover 19 years ago
There you go again . . .

giving us yet another great story for which we now have to agonizingly wait for the next chapter. Wasn't Innocent Pawn enough? How about Conquered? Captured? Vampire Seduction (we've been waiting since January for chapter 2)? Why do you torture us so? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
too good to stop now

you MUST continue! i'm sorry to have rushed you with innocent pawn, ignore my whining and nagging. take all the time you want, but please please please please continue your stories. i love them. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!!

It's been a long time since I have read something so erotic and sensual. Please continue. I can't wait until the next story.

BleedingHeartBleedingHeartover 19 years ago
i'm Hooked to ur writing

God, i thought Innocent Pawn was Hot!! More please..

Dont let evil Matthew take innocence of Audrey.. i'm really intrigued by the character Lukas... would like more details bout his relationship with his brother...

still waiting and hoping for next installment of Innocent Pawn

Gary

EpheEpheover 19 years ago
Delirious.

Excellent. Beautifully dark and sensual. You should definitely continue :) I like your style. You're really one of the best erotica authors in LitE... in fact, you're better than most published authors I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh My God!!

You DO NOT even need to ask. PLEASE DO CONTINUE!!!

LKinkoLKinkoover 19 years ago
Yes! Please!!

Do I want more of this incredible story?? Heck yea! This was another amazing story but I want to be greedy and perhaps ask for a nicely wrapped conclusion to ?Innocent Pawn?also?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Fuck story

He should knock her up

AdrenalineAdrenalineover 19 years ago
So when's the next story? Tomorrow? :-D

Wow. Just...Wow. Maybe I'll be able to offer some constructive criticsm next time around but this story is just...wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

Great work. Please don't ever stop writing!

draculessdraculessover 19 years ago
Amazing!

First of all, I think that this story is really good so far. It's really easy to beg for more chapters as soon as possible. However, being a writer myself, I realize that some times it is hard to write a continue. Also, if forced to write a continue it's possible to really wreck a story. So just write when you can and we'll just have to live with that. You are a really good writer.

Helpless_DesireHelpless_Desireover 19 years ago
God I love you! lol

I swear you have remarkable talent. Ahh I wish you would write a book so I can jus keep reading it lol. YES PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. It's magnificient, as all your stories are, and it sorta reminds me of innocent pawn, i'm not sure why, jus somethin bout it. Anyways fantastic job. You got me wet! =) Mwah. XoXo

graceannegraceanneover 19 years ago
OMG

How could I not want to see more of this! It's great! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Do you even have to ask?

This story is hot. It's a bit more 'romancy' than the usual NC stories but still... very hot. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Best!

Fantastic story with hot, sexual tension. Two brothers is so very erotic.

GinNSugarGinNSugarover 19 years ago
Continue

The battle between evil and lesser-evil *smirks*

I would love to see which path sweet Audrey will take and which brother will gain not only her body but hopefully her heart as well.

TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayrover 19 years ago
You better keep writing!

My wife and I both love this story. Nuns are a taboo topic that appeals to every kinky catholic schoolboy and many girls. The development of the characters is superb and the pace is deliciously slow. Don't let me and all of the other readers down. Please continue!

cantdogcantdogover 19 years ago
Good beginning

Do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep going...please

My face is flushed with excitement for the next installment. Do hurry as my mind is racing with possibilities!

Orchid_24Orchid_24over 19 years ago
More More More

Can't stop now...you got to tell us what or will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More

Please finish the story! I ache to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

I hope you will finish this story. It was one of the best of 2004.

nitegazernitegazerover 19 years ago
Sexy story...

I want more info on the brother...Where can I find him?

Keep writing you stories are very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please, please, please

Please, I need more. It's a great, great, great, story; the best one I've ever read. We need another chapter. Thank you so much

SamanthaKayneSamanthaKayneover 19 years ago
PLEASE!

Oh, you must must continue - you've woven entirely too yummy a story not to give us more!!!

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanover 19 years ago
More!

This is truly delicious and wonderful reading - a perfect blend of raw sexual power and beautifully honed story-telling. Please do write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I Want More

Very promising. I hope you continue this. You're truly great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More Please!!!

Gawd yes! Of course we want more! You are hands down the best writer I've read yet on this site. Keep it cumming, please. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please continue with your story

YES! Definately write more of this.This is really good stuff. I wish this man existed. He sounds so sexy! I would have been lost myself. Perhaps he will come to her rescue protecting her from his brother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More!

Hell yeah! Please continue with this story.

- JT

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yes, yes`please!

Awesome...keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh god, please keep going!!

Please please finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Continue!

Beautifully written and sexy. Finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OMIGOD!!

PLEASE finish this story. It's every girls fantasy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
keep writing!

i loved the story. you definately need to continue it. It was wonderfully written with excellent detail and leaves little to the imagination which causes it to be read with no breaks. It was amazing. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Keep Going!!!

Excellent read. I (all of us) need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hurrah for priests

So hot... something about nuns and priests, if you know what I mean. Please, please finish!

englander1961englander1961about 19 years ago
WOW

I am shaking !!! Wonderfully, tremblingly erotic. I think I need to be a novice lol

As was said, there is something incredibly exciting about the Nun/Novice and Priest relationships if I dare use that inadequate word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

please keep writing, and i too love the idea of this mand coming to rescue audry from his brother and taking her for his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Brava, brava, bravissiam

Pretty damn good; just the perfect mix of kink, noncon and seduction to make me love this :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Whoa

Dall, dark, mysterious stranger....Brothers at odds.... seduction of innocence....

You have to continue this story-please!!

It's every woman's fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

This is my first story of yours and after reading this... I must read more! Wonderfully imaginative, I love the characters (a nun and a father!?) and the idea that dark and sensual Lukas wants to save Audrey from his brother. Very yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fantastic

what a great story. totally disappointed that it ended....keep it going pleeaaassse. It made me so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
YIKES!

Please continue the story, it made me so wet...I couldnt control myself !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please continue!

This story left me so wet, please continue it! Now I have to be taken in a forest by a man with silvery eyes ;)

rafalerafaleabout 19 years ago
Please do continue !!

Don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
continue please

This was great reading. Please fininsh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
holy fucking SHIT

I brought myself almost to orgasm 4 times with this and wouldn't let myself come... my pussy is so wet it's dripping down my thighs... ohhhhhh I am going to be insanely hot for my boyfriend tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

Definitely finish this story. I cant wait to delve a little deeper into Father Matthews twisted mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
oh my God

This is a delicious story. Please continue it so we can find out who get her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A great story so far.

This is a great story. I love the way you have developed the characters and the tension between them. Please continue, it show great imagination and understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
don't leave us hanging

Don't be a tease and leave us hanging,this must be continued

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I need more!

This is a sizzling story which is brilliantly crafted, you certainly have a way with words. I desperately want to be Audrey! The formula used in this story is outstanding, these seemingly wholesome yet incredibly dark and erotic characters are alluring to the reader and have left me begging for more. The story MUST continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hm...

Well, you really don't know the first thing about hymens, do you? I suggest you research a little.

Aside from that, though, this story is quite enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
imaginative melodrama

Anotomical uncertainty re hymen. I dislike slang - e.g. 'cock', 'pussy', etc.; and I feel you use too many anotomical adjectives ('soft pink folds',etc.)but you write very well and you manage to convey thoughts and feelings, not merely actions. I thought that this was a well-written but predictable story. You have proven me wrong.

It is a very interesting story, though somewhat implausible, and beautifully told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More!

Do not let criticisms regarding anatomical correctness or use or overuse of descriptives hinder you in continuing this very intriguing and erotic story. This is fantasy, erotica... not a lesson in anatomy or sex education. Keep going the way you are... Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Please

You make me want to be her and I'm in love with Lukas already. A story that's very erotic without being vulgar and pornographic. I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!!!

Seriously, I loved it, and you have to finish it. Very Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please Fininis !!!

You have go to finish this ... i love the idea of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please finish it!

I was looking for a short, hot story to read before I went to bed, and this one caught my eye. It wasn't as short as I thought, but it was one of the most interesting stories I've read on this site. please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Steamy

This is by far one of the best stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This story

is super hot. I've read two and I wish you would hurry with three...you are my idol..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it

Absolutely fantastic-hurry up with 4 can't wait to hear more.

Keep writing!

innocenttemptressinnocenttemptressover 18 years ago
Completely awestruck...

Awesome, awesome story!! PLEASE continue with this series!!! I wanna know what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fucking Awesome!

Please please continue this story! It is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
PLEEEEEASE....

absolutely, write more! Classic and trashy; a great combo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Definitely want more!

Definitely want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Have you lost your mind???????

How can you even ask if we want the story finished? OMG... I'm dieing to see how it ends.... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE finish it....pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

Was browsing for ages for something to turn me on and finally I found your story - great stuff keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
whooo

that was hot as hell.. my cunt is throbbing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic!

This is magnificent! I agree with other comments. I usually don't take time to post - but you HAVE to finish this story! You're writing is excellent - superior to most here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not fucking great just ok

Why is suppose to be so hot to write about sex without actually describing the sex in some detail. I am all for the imagination but how about a little more hard in your xxx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So,

Umm, that was pretty much

spectacular.

YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh please...

Please finish the story....it was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yes

please continue the story...i want him to take her completely. this story definitely made me wet.

juliecuntagiousjuliecuntagiousalmost 18 years ago
oh boy

i am glad to finally have some intelligent writers in here

please continue, and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE

This story left me aching for more, please finish it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!!!!!!!!

That was awesome! Write more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have to know what happens next

I couldnt stop reading this it was wonderfully wicked and delicious

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
EEEKKK!

You can't leave it like that!!!! Must find out what happens!!!! Very good - thank you. Best story I have read for ages :)))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
CANT'T WAIT for more

This is my first time making a comment but I just had to. You definately cannot leave us desparate readers hanging like that. This story is great a cross between hardcore erotica and romance. I love it. I didnt give it 100% only because the story is incomplete. So I guess it's tit for tat. You finsih the story you get 100% :-0

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed reading the story and hope there's more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what's better than nun sex?

i love it! the brother twist is excellent. write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous