All Comments on 'The One Exception'

by Passionately Pink

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Vivid, Hot get to it sex!

I really enjoyed this extremly hot vivid story! It's got me excited! I hope to see more from Passionatly Pink!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So far, so good

but it needed more. This was a good read but was rather abrupt and needed more detail. Who was Joseph and his wife?

Were they clients, friends with benefits, past clients receiving remedial training, or perhaps assistants in training for their own business? If the problem is Missy and James, why not wait for James before getting into their problems? He was rather shortchanged on the physical part and all she did was fuck without talking about their problems.

You've got a good story going so keep it up.

Tail End Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it, looking for the next.

I think one of the previous comments says mine too. Loved the story, I think the story styling needs more polish, but the contents and enthusiasm make up for it. (and LOVED your pic, Pink!!)

SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREover 18 years ago
I loved your story..

You wrote a great story. I even stroked from watching your picture. If you want to write a sequel contact me. smile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good

Good story- great photo

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
What?

Did he clean Missy's shit off his dick before he fucked his wife? The story could have used at least one more proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What wonderful friends these predators are

Scott and Michelle are truly the kind of friends one hopes to find. They successfully entice Missy to cuckold her husband and then take her anal virginity. It is hard to underestimate the benefit these genorous and supportive actions will have on the troubled relationship between Missy and James.

Missy will be airtight within a month as James looks on wbile wearing his chastity cage.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

James will soon know that the whore has made him a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous