The Paralegals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A question occurred to me, "Why did the Judge give Vince your name? What's your relationship with her?"

"I have the same kind of relationship with her that Vince, Lilly, and Gloria have."

I figured as much. It was news to Marty who said, "Oh! I see."

"By the way, you did take that video of you two together out of the package before you gave it to him didn't you?"

Marty and I looked at each other. We both had one of those 'Oh Shit!' looks on our faces.

I said to Samantha, "You're not mad?"

"Hell no! Why would I be mad? If anything, I'm glad to see you two finally get together. I was getting tired of watching the two of you walking around her making goo-goo eyes at each other as you both waited for the other to make the first move. But that still doesn't answer my question about the video."

The silence told her everything.

"Don't you think you better call Vince and tell him you made a mistake?" She prompted.

But before she had finished, Marty had Vince on the speakerphone.

"Hey Buddy, what can I do for you?" Vince answered.

Marty said casually, "Rachael accidentally put the videos from another case file in with yours by mistake. Any chance you can bring them back today? We'll keep the office open until you get here."

"Tell Rachael if she wants it back she can come by my apartment and pick them up. While you're at it, tell her to wear that sports bra and boy shorts she had on when she does." Vince replied.

Marty muttered under his breath, "Damn car DVD players!" And then he said more loudly, "Hey asshole, don't you know that it's not safe to drive while distracted."

"At least I have both hands on the wheel. Although I'm tempted to…" Vince said and laughed.

I interrupted, "Fuck you Vince!"

"Anytime honey, anytime at all." And then he added, "That Spanish-fly is so power shit isn't it?"

I said flatly, "No comment."

"That's alright, I understand. You're not the only one it leaves speechless. It has the same effect on Lilly and Gloria too."

After my experience, I knew that what Vince had said was more truth than taunt.

"Is Samantha still there?" Vince asked.

I answered, "She's standing right here. We're on the speaker phone."

"Great! I'm having a party this weekend. Why don't you all show up? We'll have some fun together."

There was a long pause during which nothing was said.

Samantha was the first to speak, "I'll call you later and get the details."

"That'll be fine.' said Vince and then added, "Rachael, you and Marty don't have to decide now. Just let me know by this Friday."

Then the phone went dead.

It was good thing I made a copy. We never did get back the video Marty and I made.'

Prologue

Since the case, Marty and I have become lovers. We love each other and live together now.

On the professional side, we're both about to pass the bar. When we do, Samantha says we can become full partners in the firm.

The last I heard from Lilly she had met a new girlfriend. I found out later from Marty, who found out from Vince, that swinging was Lilly's idea in the first place. So I guess it was no surprise when Rachael told me that Lilly had also found another man. Nor was it a surprise when she told me that the three of them, Lilly, her girlfriend and new boyfriend were all living together.

Marty and I are thinking he might just be our first client. Let's hope the poor fool isn't stupid enough to sign a prenuptial agreement! On the other hand, if he does, Marty and I might get a chance to learn a few new tricks. I hear their doing wonderful things with Velcro these days!

The End