The Party Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was built like a rock, with a cock as hard as a rock. John estimated that Tom's cock had to be at least 8", which he was rubbing against Samantha's wet pussy. "Oh please baby," Samantha pleaded. "Please put it in me, I need that hard cock inside me." Tom smiled and slid his cock easily into Samantha's pussy. "Mmmmm," Samantha moaned as Tom began sliding his cock in and out at a slow pace. Samantha reached out, wrapping her fingers around John's cock.

John looked down at Samantha, seeing her smile in pleasure as she began stroking his cock. Tom was building up a faster pace, his cock sliding inside Samantha's pussy with a loud wet noise. "Yesss baby, fuck my pussy Tom...fuck it harder...faster...ohhhh," Samantha was moaning loudly now, her grip on John's cock tightening. She moved John's cock to her mouth, engulfing his head. "Yeah, mmmm," John moaned as Samantha's warm mouth moved his cock inside it, her tongue licking all around his head.

Tom grabbed onto Samantha's tits and sped up his pace. "Yeah baby...gonna cum real soon," Tom groaned, slamming his cock into Samantha. "Mmmmm," Samantha moaned around John's cock, her hand stroking the portion she could not fit into her mouth. John's hand went to Samantha's hard clit, rubbing it mercilessly. "MMMMM," Samantha cried around John's cock when she felt his fingers fondling her clit, her entire body lifting off the bed in a body thrashing orgasm. Tom, still fondling her tits, pushed her back down and groaned loudly.

"Ahhhhh...baby I'm cuuuummminngg!" Tom cried, slamming his cock one last time into Samantha's pussy and holding it deep inside her. Samantha felt Tom's cock shooting his cum deep inside her and she wanted John to cum in her mouth. She stepped up her sucking, stroking his cock with one hand and squeezing his balls with the other. "Yeah man, cum in her mouth," Tom urged. "She loves to swallow cum."

"Mmm-hmmm," Samantha agreed, sucking hard on just John's cock-head. John couldn't hold out any longer, and his cock expanded in Samantha's mouth, shooting his cum deep in her. "Mmmm," Samantha smiled as the first blast of cum shoot into her mouth. She swallowed every ounce of John's hot cum, sucking on his cock even after he had finished.

Finally, Samantha let John's soft cock fall free from her mouth and she felt Tom's limp cock pull out of her dripping pussy. "Yeah, that's what I needed," Tom grinned, standing up and gathering his clothes. "Man, I could use another keg right about now." Tom pulled his pants on and leaned down kissing Samantha, tasting John's cum on her lips. "Don't be too long babe, and don't worry, I'll tell Lexi I saw you two having a quickie." Tom said opening the door. "See you around buddy," he said to John, shutting the door behind him.

"Well," John said, putting his clothes on.

"Listen here dork," Samantha said, sitting up and pulling her silk sheet around her naked body. "I don't want you telling any of your dick-head friends about this." Samantha then ran her fingers seductively through John's hair.

"But," she continued, "If you keep your mouth shut, maybe I'll let you have some of this sweet pussy again."

John laughed loudly, startling Samantha. "You listen here, bitch," John smiled, pushing Samantha back onto the bed and lying on top of her. "How about this for a deal. If any of your friends ask about this, I'll just say that it was a quickie and you grinned and bear it. But, if you are nice to me and my friend Dan when you see us," John grinned and slid his hand under the sheet, sliding a finger inside Samantha's pussy making her close her eyes and moan, "Maybe I'll let you have some of this giant cock some time. How's about that?" John rubbed his once-again hard cock against Samantha's leg just to show her how quick he could recuperate. Samantha moaned and nodded a yes. John kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth, then rose off of her. "I'll see you around, Samantha. And don't worry. I've been dreaming of this event for years. I won't say a thing to anyone."

With that, John opened the door and left Samantha to collect herself and her dress and to return to her party. However, John had no idea how much of his 'giant cock' Samantha wanted. But he would find out soon enough.

12