The Payback Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zohra drew her head back and guided her son's penis to his wife's opening. He had to get half on top of the couch to adjust the height and then he slammed his hips forward, impaling her with his throbbing erection.

"Oh god!" Riana wailed, trying to spread her thighs wider apart though she knew it was impossible: they were already spread as far apart as they possibly could. Her body rose off the couch to meet her husband's shaft as it impaled her.

"Oh god," she repeated and then she could say no more because Zohra, inflamed by the sight of her son's manhood slamming into his wife's pussy, pushed her mound against Riana's face.

He watched with glazed eyes as he plunged back and forth and sighed with satisfaction when he felt his mother's lips licking at the base of his shaft.

She did that to him. Whenever she was around, he just couldn't keep his energy level down. He would do it over and over again, satisfying both the women several times before ejaculating.

He never ceased to wonder at the amazing effect that his mother had on him. A wimp in one moment, a stud the next! He grabbed his wife's hips and increased the pace of his movements till the couch began to sag under the relentless assault.

Riana was coming and it didn't take a rocket scientist to tell that. Her hands grabbed at her mother-in-law's buttocks, pulling the woman harder against her and she sank her tongue into the delightful depths of Zohra's vagina. She uttered a low and long wail thrusting her hips up to smack them against his, weeping with the magical feeling of the long drawn out climax.

"She's coming," Zohra whispered, grinding her mound harder against her daughter-in-law's mouth.

He was delighted with that. He always was. He leaned forward and put his mouth on top of his mother's mouth. As usual, he felt her tongue probe the inside of his mouth and he sucked greedily on it. His hands slipped over his wife's thighs till he was kneading his mother's large breasts, pinching the hard nipples, making her moan in his mouth.

Riana pulled her legs together to scissor them around the small of his back, drawing him closer, as she shuddered wildly, pushing her buttocks up, as if she wanted more of his shaft inside her. She clenched her hips around his and knew that with this action, she would be milking his organ with the muscles of her vagina.

He felt the gush of her juices surrounding his penis, and this excited him even more. Now thrusting his tongue in his mother's mouth, he pulled his shaft out of his wife's wet vagina and allowed his mother to grab it.

Riana watched through half-closed eyes as the mother and son kissed each other. Zohra was stroking his stalk gently and he was squeezing her incredible breasts.

Zohra finally slid off the couch and rolled onto the floor. Watching a full-bodied, naked woman roll over the floor got him excited and he quickly slipped down to the floor to join her, but in the reverse position.

From the couch, Riana watched as her husband straddled his mother's body, pulling those lush thighs apart.

"I am going to suck this delicious cunt, mama!" he rasped out, before pushing his head down between her thighs. At the same time, he pulled his buttocks back and she grasped his hard member, guiding it to her mouth.

He pushed his erect shaft inside her mouth, beginning to lick the insides of her thighs. Her legs wrapped around his shoulders and she dug her heels into his back, pushing her mound against his face. His open mouth fused against her vagina and she moaned, taking the entire length of his shaft inside her mouth.

He was now kneeling over her and began to drive his organ in and out of her mouth, stuffing his tongue simultaneously into her wet pussy.

In spite of the fact that she had just climaxed, Riana began to feel the familiar tingling all over again. My god, she thought for the thousandth time. It was as though they were naturally made to do just this. To him, his mother was the ultimate aphrodisiac. To Zohra, her son was the only means of relieving the bottled up sexual frustrations within her. They always went at each other like animals. There was nothing here but pure lust and greed!

Riana began to finger her wet vulva again. Moments ago, her husband had been thrusting his hard shaft furiously there; now, she watched as the shaft plunged in and out of the older woman's gaping mouth.

Zohra's eyes shifted to her daughter-in-law and she managed to beckon her over to them by crooking and waving her fingers at her. Riana knew what came next and without any hesitation, she rolled off the couch and over to the couple on the floor.

He was kneeling down and so Riana had enough room to push her head in between their bodies. Zohra put her hand on top of Riana's head when she began licking at the woman's turgid nipples. Ever so often, his belly would smack against the top of his wife's head and Riana would be pushed deeper against her mother-in-law's ample breasts.

Riana coated the woman's breasts with her saliva, spreading it over the heaving flesh with her tongue. Not satisfied, she spat between the enormous pair and then licked her own saliva carefully enough to spread it again.

Finally, Riana pulled her head away and whispered, "Now, darling! Fuck those tits!"

He pulled his shaft out of his mother's mouth and adjusted his body so that his organ lay between her breasts. Zohra pushed them together and moaned, "Yes, sonny, yes, fuck your mother's tits, baby, just the way you like to! Oh yes, ah, oh god, yes, fuck them, fuck them!"

His mouth working frantically at his mother's sex, he groaned when he felt the velvety flesh of his mother's breasts trap his shaft between them. He began to thrust back and forth.

Riana managed to wedge her head back between their heaving bodies, placing her open mouth at the bottom of Zohra's cleavage, and in line with her husband's penis. When he thrust forward, the tip of his organ slipped inside his wife's mouth.

"Oh yes, my he-man! Faster, faster, fuck my tits faster, ah yes, ugh!"

Sweat poured off his brow as he sped up his movements, sending his throbbing prick back and forth inside his mother's cleavage. Added to that sensation, was the quick, little but firm sucks that his wife gave the tip of his shaft.

He began to flick his tongue over Zohra's clitoris and at the same time, he pushed two fingers inside her hot and wet opening, making her cry out louder this time, her hips lifting off the floor.

"Yes, yes, fuck that cunt with your fingers! Fuck, fuck my tits! Fuck my cunt! Ah yes, he-man, you do that so good!"

Riana felt her mother-in-law's hand slide up her thighs and she immediately went into the spoon position to allow the older woman easier access to her vagina. And so while her husband thrust his penis back and forth between his mother's awesome breasts, he in turn licked wildly at his mother's wide-open pussy, at the same time plunging two fingers in and out of it. For her part, Riana sucked on the tip of her husband's erection and rocked her buttocks to and fro as her mother-in-law used her fingers so expertly, manipulating her clitoris, sliding a finger inside her already wet pussy to probe the depths.

"Oh god, oh fucking god, I'm going to fucking come, ah yes, fuck my cunt like that you big randy he-man, fuck it harder, faster, ah yes, lick that clit, lick it, oh yes, oh yes!" wailed Zohra. The frenzied movements of her body had speeded up the thrusting of her fingers inside her daughter-in-law's pussy.

Salim obeyed his mother's commands, himself on the edge of a massive orgasm. He plunged his shaft faster between his mother's breasts and finally slid his tongue alongside his fingers into her pussy.

That set a chain reaction. Zohra screamed aloud, her legs rising up in the air. He struggled to hold them apart as he felt her pussy almost squirt her juices and washing his face. Riana had a second orgasm, riding hard on the woman's expert manipulation. She pushed her head deeper between the two thrusting bodies to suck the length of her husband's organ as it slid effortlessly between his mother's breasts.

And finally, he exploded. Rising off his mother's hips, his hands groped down and squeezed his mother's breasts powerfully. He threw back his head and groaned.

Riana hurriedly swung her face upwards to catch her husband's sperm in her mouth. She was a bit late because the initial burst had exploded all over Zohra's breasts, but Riana made amends by sticking the pole deep inside her mouth.

Almost as though becoming aware of his wife for the first time, he sank his fingers through his wife's soft, silky long hair and grabbed her face closer to his groin, in the process jamming his organ deep into her sucking mouth.

"Drink it, bitch," he gasped.

Riana happily did.