The Peanut Butter Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon," she said, taking him by the hand, "some ice cold water should fix things!"

The walked quickly down to the place on the riverbank where the others had entered the water; and were greeted by some whistles, catcalls and applause from both Cheryl and Stephen. The water was every bit as chilly as Cheryl's cries for mercy had indicated, but Peter was in no condition to hesitate, so he dived right in as soon as it was deep enough!

As the four of them swam together for a while, Cheryl made few jokes about the boys keeping their hands in view whenever they were close to either she or Susan. But the water was quite cold, and they all soon decided to return to shore. The two girls knelt on the blanket, drying themselves, which afforded Peter another opportunity to admire Susan's generous assets, and to compare them to the Cheryl's pert little breasts. The cold water had made both sets of nipples stiffen, which made them look even more delectable! When Susan used her beach towel to vigorously dry her hair, the resulting wonderful wobble was impossible to ignore, and Peter decided to put his underwear and pants on before his ungovernable penis announced to everyone how much he was enjoying the show!

Stephen and Cheryl went behind the rocks to get their clothes, and when Cheryl returned she had already put on a pair of brief blue panties. Susan, however, apparently unconcerned with maintaining any sort of modesty, retrieved her white bikini underwear from their place on the boulder, and moving quickly into a sitting position on the blanket, with her knees up and her legs slightly apart, threaded them over her feet so she could pull them up. This manoeuvre treated a surprised, and intensely interested, Peter to an unobstructed view of almost everything nestled between her legs! As he looked, fascinated, he saw that the modest thatch of auburn growth that adorned her mound thinned out just below the seductive beginnings of the soft promontory of flesh he had observed when she was standing. Below this, virtually naked of any hair, and a appearing a little angry, were the reddish twin mounts of her labia majora. They were dramatically parted by shameless and very generous inner lips, erotically displaying themselves as a prominent, luscious and tantalizing pink flaring ridge, whose curves, creases and folds made for an unbelievably arousing sight! Although Peter knew he shouldn't be looking, he just couldn't tear his eyes away, until Susan had pulled the scrap of white fabric over her hips, and tragically destroyed the view!

As Peter hastily averted his gaze, and hurriedly pulled on the rest of his clothes; his mind was a cauldron of amazement and confusion, to say nothing of lust! Trying to control himself, he wondered whether Susan was aware of what feminine treasures she had exposed to him. In desperation, he tried to think about anything except what he had just witnessed, although it was pretty much a lost cause. Fortunately, Stephen then rejoined them, and provided a distraction by making a smart remark to Cheryl, who was now completely dressed.

Looking back in Susan's direction, he discovered that she had put on her shorts, shoes and socks. Now sitting sideways, she was in the process of retrieving her bra.

"Shows over," she said, giving Peter and Stephen a grin.

"Ah ..." Stephen protested.

"Maybe another time," she said, giving him a wink.

"I can't wait!" Stephen said enthusiastically.

"You know," Cheryl said to Stephen in a half teasing, half serious tone, "it might not be a very good idea to let the lovely Elaine know that you've been cavorting with a couple of naked females!"

"Yes," Susan said, "girls can be funny about things like that."

"Uh, huh," Cheryl added, "makes them start to wonder where that nice thing you have dangling between your legs has been recently; and you don't want that!"

"Exactly," Susan said, "it's OK to have a past ... just as long as she doesn't find out who or what it is!"

"My lips are sealed!" Stephen responded with a laugh.

"Susan, I'm betting that after Elaine goes out with Mr. Studley Do-Right here, 3, maybe 4 times," Cheryl said giving Stephen a nudge in the ribs with her elbow for emphasis, "she'll be begging him to do some seriously depraved things to her tender young pussy!"

"Hey!" Stephen exclaimed, trying to protest.

"That fast!" Susan said to Cheryl with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"That fast," Cheryl said, almost grimly, with a nod of her head.

The four of them then attacked the snacks, as well as the drinks that Peter retrieved from the water, after which, noting the time, they packed up for the hike back.

* * *

As they turned back onto the main trail, where they could walk side by side, Susan took Peter by the hand. Susan felt a growing state of elation inside herself as she noticed the rapt way Peter was looking at her. She was becoming very, very certain that they were going to be a couple, and she wondered if the warm strange feelings she had for him meant that she was falling in love!

Up ahead, they could overhear fragments of an intense conversation that Cheryl and Stephen were carrying on. A conversation where the word "clitoris" could be distinctly made out on several occasions! Peter gave Susan an inquiring and slightly embarrassed glance.

"I think Cheryl is interviewing him on the finer points of female sexual arousal," Susan said by way explanation, "before he gets introduced to the very lovely, but very geeky, Elaine."

"Oh," was all Peter could say to this piece of information.

"I wouldn't mind being there when her father meets him... probably his worst nightmare ... intelligent, nice looking, good sense of humour, serious academic plans, and smoking hot physique ... and oh yes, black!"

"But wouldn't he want her to date a guy like that?"

"Yes and no; because unless he's a complete fool, he'll know that his daughter's virginity is shortly going to be historic, and the only question is not whether, but when!"

They continued to walk happily along, straining to pick up some of the discussion up ahead, but Stephen and Cheryl had lowered their voices to a point where it was difficult to hear anything.

"I guess they're not going to let us in on anything really racy," Peter said to her with a grin.

"Too bad!" Susan responded with a laugh, "We both might learn something!"

"I never imagined that girls would talk about sex in front of me," Peter confessed to her after a bit, "I can't believe some of the things Cheryl says ... especially to Stephen!"

"Well she trusts him; and she obviously trusts you as well. You won't hear her saying things like that in front many other boys, because they'll go blabbing all about it to their buddies ... and the next thing you know, a whole lot of guys she doesn't like will be trying to hit on her!"

"So how do you like Spirit camp so far?" Susan asked.

"It's been wonderful ... especially since I got to meet you!" Peter answered sincerely, looking into her eyes.

"Be careful," Susan said, feeling a little weak in the knees, "or you might get kissed again!"

"I hope so!" Peter replied with a smile.

'I think you will ... but not in front of Cheryl and Stephen."

"You know you have to write a report on your experience as a counsellor," Susan said, changing the subject, "What are you going to put in it?"

"Probably some stuff about the ropes course."

"That's boring," Susan said, "your classmates will find it much more interesting if you explain how you met this girl, and got to kiss her, and then she and her friend took off all their clothes for you. That's the part a bunch of sex-crazed adolescents want to hear about!"

"You could call it 'The Peanut Butter Girls'," Susan added, finally daring to bring this delicate subject up, so she could see what his reaction was!

"Cheryl told me about that," Peter said hotly, "and that it wasn't true ... and ... and ... now that I know you, I don't believe it either!"

"It's just a bunch of jerks telling lies to impress their friends," Susan said, greatly relieved, "but if you hear some things at school, just ignore it!"

"If I hear anyone saying anything nasty about you," Peter said angrily, "then they'll be hearing from me ... and I don't think they're going to like it!"

The look on Peter's face suggested to Susan that any boy at school making inappropriate references to her would likely experience a dramatically reduced life expectancy! Especially since most of them were smaller and younger than Peter. Thank goodness Tommy, and all of the other boys she'd dated, had graduated and were off doing other things!

"You can't go around beating up every guy who says something about me you don't like!" Susan said, trying to be soothing, "And anyway, I'm not the only girl that has had things said about them. Didn't the boys at your school discuss girls ... and I'm not talking about the colour of their eyes!" she added with a smirk.

"There were a few who claimed to have slept with girls, but I mostly didn't buy it. The rest were like me, away from home, and not in much of a position to meet a girl, so if we started bragging, who'd believe us anyway! They had all of the computers and the Internet locked down, so the only way we were able to find out about girls was from some of those ... uh ... you know ... men's magazines some of the guys sneaked into their rooms."

"Of course you didn't look at them, did you?" Susan said with a small laugh.

"Of course not!" Peter protested, also laughing.

"Well I'm certainly glad you got your sex ed from a reliable place!" Susan said, trying to tease him.

"Oh yeah, that was pretty much a joke at school too. A bunch of line drawings, and the stages of pregnancy ... nothing useful like how NOT to get the girl pregnant!"

"One of my best friends," Peter continued in a more serious way, "his father gave him a proper book ... with proper pictures ... and he let me borrow it. I guess you wouldn't be surprised to hear that I spent a lot of time reading that book?" Peter continued with a grin.

"No, not surprised at all," Susan said, giving him a suggestive smile, "There's absolutely nothing like a good book!"

Peter laughed out loud at her joke, which made Susan feel good. She noticed how much more relaxed he was with her now; and how they could even talk to each other about sensitive things, like sex.

"You know those magazines I was telling you about?" Peter said, after he stopped laughing.

"Oh yes, those ones ... the ones you didn't read!" she answered a little mischeivously.

"There were no nude girls in them that looked anything close to as beautiful as you are with nothing on," Peter said in a sincere tone.

"Oh sure, you're just saying that," Susan replied, even though she was secretly thrilled at this compliment!

"It's true ... not even close!"

"You wouldn't lie to me, just to be nice, would you?"

"Of course not ..."

* * *

Back in their cabin, Susan and Cheryl began to prepare for the counsellors meeting, which would take place right before dinner. Susan in particular had quite a bit to do, as she organized her notes for the school paper article. When Cheryl returned from the community washroom, Susan was seated at the cabin's lone table, updating her notebook

"That was quite a little performance you gave out there this afternoon," Cheryl said, interrupting Susan's train of thought.

"What do you mean?" Susan asked, confused.

"Don't play the innocent with me, missy," Cheryl said accusingly, "I saw what you did!"

"You mean Peter and I going skinny dipping. What was wrong with that ... you and Stephen were naked! We thought it would be stupid for us to have our swimsuits on when you guys didn't."

"That's not what I'm talking about ... you're going to sit there and pretend that you didn't do that on purpose ... I can't believe it!"

"What?"

"That little trick you pulled when you were putting your panties on. You deliberately let him see everything, didn't you?" Cheryl challenged.

"I did not!"

"Well I could see plenty, and I'm sure he could too ... he was looking right at it ... not that I'm blaming him!"

"Well so what?" Susan said defensively, "He'd already seen me naked."

"Not like that," Cheryl said sarcastically, "the only way he could possibly see anything more would be to give you an internal exam ... which I suspect you're going to let him do very soon ... aren't you?"

"That's none of your business ... anyway, if he saw too much it was just an accident!" Susan said, trying to appear matter-of-fact.

"Right!"

"You don't believe me, do you?"

"No I don't."

"Well too bad ... think what you want!" Susan said airily.

"It's not quite that simple, my exhibitionist friend," Cheryl said sternly, "You can't go around showing off your 'Promised Land' to your new boyfriend, and then say no when he wants to do some exploring down there for himself! He's nice, but he's also a guy. Do you really think, missy, that you're going to be able to keep things to just kissing from now on?"

"I don't know," Susan said petulantly.

"Well I do," Cheryl lectured, "you can't torture a boy like that, especially a nice one like Peter. At a minimum you're going to have to let him get his hands into your pants ... minimum! So don't bother getting all coy and shy and resisting when he makes a move ... you started it!"

"OK, OK ... I get it!" Susan said, feeling chagrined, "If he tries something, I won't stop him ... but he probably won't."

"Don't count on it ... not that I think that you would put the brakes on anyway, no matter what he wants to do; because I was looking at you this afternoon, and I think you're coming down with a serious case of L-O-V-E!" Cheryl said in a superior way.

Susan couldn't help herself from blushing at this observation.

"By the way," Cheryl asked, "whose idea was it to go swimming in the nude ... yours or his?"

"Mine," Susan admitted sheepishly.

"Figures," Cheryl said cynically, picking up her purse and notebook, and heading for the door.

When she was gone, Susan just sat there, lost in a torrent of embarrassment as she considered Cheryl's accusations. Bad enough, she thought to herself ruefully, that she had been anxious to strip for Peter, but worse was that she probably had let him see the rest of her pussy on purpose!

"I guess," she decided inwardly with a sigh, "I really am a 'Peanut Butter Girl'!"

* * * After the counsellors meeting, and dinner, the campers assembled in the dining hall for a team talent competition. Stephen was one of the organizers, so he had to stay behind to get things started, but many of the other counsellors were at loose ends, although they could remain and watch the proceedings if they wished to. Everyone was also invited to a midnight buffet to celebrate their last night of Spirit Camp.

Janet invited Cheryl, Susan and Peter back to her cabin, which was in a fairly secluded area of the camp, to share a new batch of her "Silk Panty Remover", and the three of them left the talent competition to indulge in their own private cocktail hour.

Once they arrived at Janet's cabin, she served a round of drinks and everyone began to chat.

"Too bad we don't have any cards," Cheryl said, "we could play a game."

"Like strip poker?" Janet giggled.

"That wouldn't be a big deal," Cheryl said with a smirk, "because a few of us have already gotten naked once today!"

"When?" Janet asked, clearly intensely interested.

"Stephen, Peter, Susan and I went for a little 'au naturel' swim this afternoon."

"Wow ... how did that happen?"

"Oh, I made Stephen a silly promise the other morning that he would get to see me without my clothes on ... and when the four of us were getting ready for the swim he called me on it. So I took everything off, and wrapped myself in a towel, and then I told he'd get to see me if he stripped too! He agreed, so I let everyone have a look, and then I made him get rid of his bathing suit, and then the two of us went swimming."

"But I thought you said all four of you did it."

"Peter and I decided to keep them company," Susan said with a grin, "so we decided to swim in the nude as well!"

"Boy ... I've been hanging out with the wrong counsellors!" Janet exclaimed, pouring herself another drink.

"Have you ever played strip poker, Janet?" Cheryl asked.

"Once."

"All the way?"

"No," she answered, "it didn't work out very well ... this other guy and I were losing, and all we had left on were our underpants ... and then he lost the next hand, and chickened out ... so the game ended, and all the guys got to see my boobs and I didn't get to see anything ... how fair was that!"

"Not very." Cheryl said sympathetically.

"One more of these," Janet said with a giggle, "and I'll be ready for a game ... but we need guys who won't bail before I get to see their dicks!"

"We could see if Stephen is finished," Cheryl said, "he might be up for it."

"Good idea," Janet said, "and what about Ken ... I talk to him a lot in spare ... I imagine he won't mind letting us see him in the raw!"

"C'mon let's go!" Cheryl exclaimed, "Are you two coming?"

"I don't think so," Susan answered a little unsteadily, "I've had a bit too much to drink already ... I'm going to get Peter to take me for a walk until I clear my head ... if we're not back here when you're ready to start, go ahead without us."

Cheryl and Janet finished their drinks and started to leave. The sound of their excited voices could be heard as they headed towards the dining hall.

"Were you nervous when you took off the towel?"

"A little ... but it was fine after a few minutes. What about when you lost your bra?"

"That wasn't bad ... but I don't know how easy the panties would have been ... especially since I probably would have been the first one!"

"How did you play?"

"I know all of the proper rules for strip poker ... I read them in a story!"

* * *

Susan sat on the dock with her bare feet in the water, after a short walk with Peter she was feeling somewhat better.

"Boy that stuff packs a punch," she said to him.

"No kidding!" Peter responded, not exactly stone cold sober himself!

"I only had one!"

"Yeah, but Janet pours pretty big ones ... it was probably like 2 or 3 normal drinks."

"Remind me to be more careful around her firewater," Susan said with a laugh, "or you'll be removing the silk panties of a girl who's passed out ... how much fun is that going to be?"

"Oh, I don't know ..." Peter said with a grin, teasing her.

"Hah," Susan said, swatting him playfully on the arm, "we both know you're way too much of a gentleman to take advantage of a comatose girl."

"Busted!" Peter said laughing.

"Did you finish your report?"

"Just before the meeting, but it's not very interesting."

"Didn't you write about the kissing and skinny dipping ... like I told you too?"

"Not quite."

"Oh ... so you decided to work with the boring material ... can I read it?"

"I wish you would ... I think it needs some help!"

"Let's go get it and take it over to my cabin. There's a table we can sit at to fix it."

* * *

Peter sat next to Susan as they worked on his report. She looked so intellectual and scholarly wearing her glasses; he'd never seen them before. Susan had marked up his work with a red pencil, and it now looked like someone had bled to death all over it! And while he was trying to concentrate on the points she was making concerning his writing, it was very difficult, when all he really wanted to do was to take her in his arms and kiss her! He was already aroused, just being beside her; and even as he tried to concentrate on what she was explaining, he kept thinking about the afternoon, and the sensual delights that were underneath her clothing.

Finally she pronounced herself finished with his work, and, after turning out the desk lamp, got up from the table and sat on her bed; smiling at him, and patting the mattress beside her to indicate she wanted him to sit beside her. He got up from his chair and joined her, and she immediately put her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. He could smell the delicate fragrance of her perfume, and feel her gentle breathing as her breasts pressed into him.

1...456789