The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed more.

I reached forward with my other hand and dug my fingers into her shoulder. Rearing back, I drove my hips forward, her chest falling to the bed from the force of my lunge as I drove a good four inches of cock into her tight ass before meeting resistance.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD! YES! FUCK YES!" she moaned out, her tight ass yielding to my weapon. I felt her ass quivering and spasming around me, getting used to my meat. Her entire body writhed and squirmed as I held my cock in place. She huffed and puffed for a few minutes, prepping herself for me while squeezing the buried half of my shaft with her amazingly tight ass muscles, giving me pleasure I had never experienced before.

It was amazing.

She finally relaxed, all the tension seemingly leaving her hot body. With half-lidded eyes, she lifted herself up with her hands and gave me a lusty, glass-eyed gaze.

"More," she whispered, lips curling upward. Grimacing, I lunged forward again, forcing my thick shaft even deeper inside her, leaving only a few inches outside of her. "UUHHHHNNNNNNNN!" she groaned, her ass forced to yield to even more of my invading cock. "God yes! Fuck yes!" she screamed. "I love it... I fucking love it!"

"Fuck!" I sighed, the pleasure of her tight ass almost too good to take. My cock was almost numb it was so excited.

"Ugh... ugh... you like that? You like my ass? You like your grandma's tight ass?" she asked with a sneer of arrogance, squeezing her ass around my cock teasingly.

"Yeah... it's fucking incredible." I gasped, unable to hide my pleasure from her.

"Do you love it? Is it the best hole you've ever stuck that dirty dick of yours into?" she asked, her voice unsteady with pleasure.

"Yes, it's the best, the tightest fucking hole I've ever felt." I replied, in pained pleasure, as her tight ass squeezed the hell out of my throbbing dick.

"Then get going," she insisted. "Bury the rest of that fat fucker inside me and fuck the hell out of me. Make me fucking scream again and again and fucking again! Empty those swollen fucking nuts in my tight ass! Give it all to me!"

I held position for a few moments, lost in a haze of pleasure as her tight ass squeezed the life out of my cock. She looked back at me and spoke her words with an animalistic snarl.

"Do it!" she spat out at me. I inhaled, gritted my teeth, and drove forward, my abs colliding with her ass, my cock buried to the root inside her.

"YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES!" she squealed, her body squirming now that her ass was stuffed with nine thick inches of teenage meat. She ground herself against me, causing my cock to swirl within her tight asshole. "Ahhhhhhh! Yes! God Damn! I love it!" she moaned, squeezing her asshole around my throbbing meat.

"Guh! Fuck!" I grunted, her tight ass almost driving me over the edge. It felt so good!

She turned to look back at me, lips curled in a sneer.

"Fuck me, Jesse! Fuck my ass!" she snarled. I was too far gone to fight back. The pleasure was far too good to stop.

I slid my cock out, lubed with my saliva and her ass juices, pulling it so only the tip was left inside. And then, with a deep breath, I drove my cock back into her.

"Uhhhh! Yes!" she moaned. I began to work up a good rhythm, pumping in and out of her ass, giving her my entire length. "That's some good dick. Some good dick!"

I held onto her hips as I fucked her, my fingers clinging to the warm, mature flesh. I gripped her firmly as I drove my dick in and out of her.

"Fuck! That's... it's so good! So good!" I groaned, the pleasure almost blinding.

"Yeah, that's it. Talk to me, baby! Tell me how good that fucking ass is!" she sighed.

"It's amazing. It's... just fucking amazing! Ugh, God!" I moaned out, her ass incredibly tight around me. She smiled at this admission, and she smiled even more when I pulled my hand up and swatted one of her firm, jiggly ass-cheeks.

"UGGHHHHHH! YES! FUCK YES! Get into it! Get into that fucking ass, baby!" she moaned out, driving her butt back into me as I drove into her. "Do it again, but harder! Spank my fucking ass! Spank your grandmother's fucking hot ass!" she begged, her voice heavy with lust. I reared one hand back and brought it down into her.

SPANK!

"YEEEEESSSSS! AGAIN!" she gasped.

SPANK!

"FUCK!" she screamed out as I alternated between cheeks.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"UUUHHHHHHH! HHHUUUGGGGHHH!" she moaned out, her asshole spasming around my swollen shaft as her entire body jerked, a small orgasm shuddering through her. I kept up the pace, fucking in and out of her, her asshole swallowing my entire length, gripping me like a vice, as if trying to squeeze the cum out of me. Her head was hanging down as she gasped for breath.

"You like that?" I asked, dipping my toes in the water, asserting myself slightly, being drawn in by the incredible pleasure I was feeling. Her head looked up, giving me an absolutely filthy look.

"I love it! I love that fat teenage cock! Fuck me, Jesse, fuck me!" she begged. I picked up the pace, pumping my cock into her ass smoothly at a fast speed. "UGHHHH! Yes! Fuck me, baby! I need it! I need that fat young cock! I've needed it for so long!" she moaned.

I drove my prick inside of her, her ass colliding against my torso with a meaty slap. I stared at her ass, admiring the way her full ass jiggled as I drilled her. It was amazing. And the sight of my thick shaft splitting that round ass apart, her tight asshole stretched around my dick... it was something I would never forget.

I dug my hands into her hips harder, pulling her back into me as I pumped into her.

"God yes! That's it! Get into it! Get into that ass! Fuck me like the man you are! Give it to me as hard as you fucking can! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned out loudly. I really drove into her hard, putting all my strength into it, almost driving her back down into the bed. My cock was a blur, going in and out of her ass at a blinding speed. "YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned out, her voice warbling from the ferocity of the fuck I was giving her. "So goooooood! So good! I love it!"

She looked back at me, her head bouncing as I fucked her.

"You can't give it to Sandy this hard? Poor thing would break in two. Yes! Fuck yes! Not me, though. I can take it. You can only get it this hard from me, your fucking slut of a grandma. Only I can take it this hard, the way you need!" she said, tearing into Sandy again.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed in pleasure. My face was twisted into an angry scowl as she trashed my girlfriend again. She licked her lips before speaking up! "Your girlfriend is an ugly, disgusting little bitch!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGHHHHHH!" she squealed as I drove into her roughly, showing her no mercy, my swollen cock filling her tight ass to the brim. "She's... she's disgusting. One of the grossest, nastiest girls I've ever seen. Next time you try to fuck her, you won't even be able to get hard! Your cock won't even twitch for her. You'll have to put a fucking paper bag on her face, and think about your grandmother so you can get off!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH! AHH! YES!" she squealed as she drove back at me, driving her full weight back at me as I gave her my hardest, our bodies colliding roughly as they did battle, fighting for supremacy. Her lush, firm mature frame against my taut, hard teenage body. My cut torso against her round, juicy, firm ass, colliding so hard we would both no doubt be bruised and sore in the morning.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I dug my fingers into her hips, driving the full length of my meat inside her on every pump.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She dug her knees into the bed, driving her ass back at me as hard as she could.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

My hard torso, her round ass... something had to give.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

We slammed into each other, over and over again, our fucking equal and opposite, working in sync. And then, she switched it up on me, moving forward just as I did, dodging my torso. And, as I pulled back away from her, she drove back into me as hard as she could, digging her knees into the bed, catching me off guard and knocking the wind out of me. Together, we fell back until I landed on my back, with her on top. She spun on my throbbing spindle till she was facing me again, straddling me, sitting on my torso once again, cock still lodged in her ass. As I gasped for breath, her thick, smooth lips curled into a wicked sneer.

"Aww, look at that, even the big, strong college boy can't keep up with his hot grandma!" she laughed, licking her lips, swiveling her hips against me, squeezing my cock with her crazy tight ass. She began to bounce, rising and falling on my hard cock.

"Oh..." I sighed, my head rolling as the pleasure broke through my daze. Her pace escalated quickly, her bounces become more rapid, traveling the full length of my throbbing meat.

"Mmm, I'm gonna break that cock in. Make it mine for good! Fuck yes!" she sighed, bouncing at a frenetic pace. She reached down and grabbed my hands, bringing them up to her huge boobs again. "Squeeze 'em, baby, squeeze 'em!" she commanded, and my hands obeyed, digging into the lush softness again. "Yeah, that's it, baby. Squeeze them because they are the best tits you've ever seen! Right?" she demanded, as I squeezed her juicy rack over and over again.

"Yes!" I complied, knowing there was no point resisting after all we've done. "These are the best fucking tits I've ever fucking seen!" I said.

"You can't go accept flat little Sandy anymore, can you? You need big fucking tits in your life! You deserve them!" she said as I molested her huge udders.

"Yes... fuck yes! Fine, whatever, I need huge boobs in my life." I agreed, thinking that at this point, these huge boobs felt amazing, and I didn't know how it would be going back to my slim girlfriend after this.

"You would dump your girl for a pair of tits like these," she said, bouncing firmly on me.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, her ass feeling amazing.

"You would dump your girl for these tits," she added, being more specific.

"Ughhh..." I grunted, tugging at her nipples.

"You will dump Sandy for these tits!" she commanded, her skin slapping against mine.

"Fuck!" I groaned, my eyes meeting hers, not sure if I could even play at talk like that. She buried my cock inside her and flexed her ass, grinding against me with my full length insider her. "Ughhh... God dammit!" I groaned, my head rolling as I nearly exploded. She had me right on the edge and she knew it.

"Tell me, Jesse," she said loudly, her voice firm and angry. "Tell me that your grandmother is so hot and so sexy that you just HAVE to dump your girlfriend."

"No!" I grunted. "Fuck... dammit, that's fucking tight!" I groaned, her ass working me from every angle, smothering my turgid shaft with pleasure.

"The only way I let you cum is when you admit the truth. Admit you ARE going to be dumping little Sandy. Admit you will be accepting your true place, pleasuring the women of your family... fucking them... breeding them," she purred, her sinewy voice clouding my mind.

"Mmm, no..." I tried to resist the words that had gotten me off before. I had let my body participate in the sex, but I hadn't given in mentally just yet.

"But you so want to, Jesse. Fuck, that cock feels so good!" she groaned, driving her full ass down at me, our skin smacking together again. "This could be your life... your job... your destiny! Old ladies like me need a LOT of sex. Like, a lot of hard fucking! That could be your life! You wouldn't need to work... you wouldn't need to leave the house... all you would need to do is fuck! Fuck... and fuck! And fuck! And FUCK! You don't need girlfriends when you've got us! Me, your mom, your aunt, your sister, your cousin... we're all that you would ever need. All that any man would need."

"No!" I groaned, my cock swelling at the filth she was spewing, trying not to imagine a future where I did nothing but fuck women I was related to. Not only cause of the nastiness of the idea, but the thought of it made me want to fucking explode inside her. I hated the idea of dumping Sandy, who I loved, in favor of choosing a life where I was used as a stud for the family women, but damn, did the thought ever turn me on. The thought made me want to cum harder than I ever had deep in my grandmother's amazing ass.

"Yes! YES! You need it, Jesse! You fucking need it!" she screamed out, burying my cock in her again, and squeezing it in her ass as hard as she could.

"AAHHHH! FUCK!" I screamed out loudly, brought to the absolute edge. Then, she turned off the pressure, and slid up my cock so only the tip was inside her, my cock throbbing, needing just a little more to explode. She held herself over me, her fit thighs flexing as she held herself up, as she looked down at my panting form.

"I can do this all night, Jesse," she said, her voice eerily calm and composed, lording the power she had over me.

"Please," I begged, my nerves frayed, my hands shaking, my brain trying to resist.

"You think you can just fuck your grandma and just walk away?" she asked, squeezing the tip of my cock lightly. "No, you are with us now. You are one of us. Don't run from your fate. Don't deny your destiny. It will drive you mad if you try fighting this much longer. Accept your place, and I will show you a new world of pleasure."

"Uhhh, please!" I begged.

"Please what? Please Grandma, let me cum up your ass? Please Grandma, make me your personal sex slave? Tell me what you want, Jesse! Tell me that you came to this reunion cause you wanted us to fuck you. Tell me you were showing off your girlfriend and showing off your body cause you wanted your own grandma to steal you from her. Tell me that you love it when us Phillips girls boss you around. Tell me that you wanted to abandon everything to be with us. Tell me that you want to dump ugly Sandy. Tell me you want to go to her just to dump her in the cruelest way imaginable."

"Grandma, please..." I said, my conscious mind slipping away. She teased my cock, squeezing it with her asshole, just firm enough to tease me but not make me lose it. I needed to cum! I needed it, and it was clouding all judgment. Her words were getting more tempting.

"Tell the truth, Jesse. Admit that I'm your girlfriend now. Admit that you want to break-up with your brainless little college girlfriend in exchange for your grandmother. Admit that you would rather have me on your arm than her. Admit you want to take me out in public and show me off. Make all the other guys envious of you, wishing they had a hot older girlfriend like me."

"No..." I said, squeezing my eyes shut.

"It would be so perfect. Call me 'Grandma' in front of your friends. Tell them that's what you call me in bed cause it gets you so hot! We can make out in front of them, swapping spit like horny teenagers, tongues down each others' throats. Make all those little young girls super jealous that this hot piece of man has his lips locked with an old lady. Drive them insane cause your perfect hands are groping some old whore's huge tits!" Grandma said, enjoying painting this picture.

"No..." I said again, less firmly.

"Jesse, you love fucking your grandmother's ass, you love it... it's the greatest experience of your life." she cooed, squeezing my cock again.

Could this really be my destiny? Can I throw away my girlfriend, my aspirations, my life as I know it, to take my place at these sluts' feet? Can I throw it all away and dedicate my life to giving the women of my family aggressive, athletic, mind-blowing sex? Sacrifice everything to give these women pleasure? For years, I had wanted to run from this family. But now, could I actually devote myself to them completely? It sounded so wrong, but my cock was pulsing at the thought.

"Mmm, I can feel how much you love this. You wouldn't love this so much if you weren't meant for it." she purred, lowering her ass, ever so slowly, taking my cock inside her once again, the tight hole driving me insane as it slowly swallowed my aching dick, taking me to the brink.

"Aaaahhhh, God... Grandma, please!" I begged, unable to think straight. She smiled as she looked down at me, swiveling her ass around my throbbing pole, holding me at the edge like a master.

"I'll help you cum, but you need to tell me what I want to hear," she said, scolding me like a child.

"I... I can't." I groaned out, eyes shut, trying to do anything to avoid the pleasure. She rose up, letting my shaft escape her yielding ass, till she hovered at the tip again, her asshole's grip driving me giving me just enough to keep me on edge.

"Squeeze them!" she commanded angrily, bringing her hands over mine, making me squeeze and massage her enormous breasts over and over again. "Squeeze my big, sweaty, old-lady tits! Squeeze them cause you need them! Squeeze them so you'll think straight!"

The only thing getting through to my addled brain was the feeling of her soft, doughy tits overfilling my hands. I squeezed them roughly, the only thing my overstimulated mind could comprehend. The only thing my body needed.

I tried to think of Sandy, and my love for her, but all I could think about was the huge, firm, mature tits in my hands, and the driving need in my balls. I loved Sandy, but I needed to cum. I tried to remember her pretty face, but it was replaced by my grandma's aged face, and her cocky smirk.

"Do you love my tits?" she asked, eerily calm, amazing considering she had a dick in her ass.

"Yes..." I admitted, the words leaving my mouth before I could stop it, my hands still greedily squeezing despite myself.

"That's right, Jesse, you do. You love my tits!" she began, as if coaching me along. "You love my big, fat, old-lady tits! You love my body... you love my ass. I can feel how much you love my ass." She commented, squeezing the tip again with her snug asshole.

"Ohhh... FUCK!" I screamed out, about to lose it, being drawn to a new level of pleasure.

"Tell me... tell me you love my ass!" she commanded sternly.

"I love your ass!" I relented desperately, squirming beneath her. "I love it! It's so Goddamn tight!"

"Very good," she said with a smile, giving me a congratulatory squeeze with her ass. "And the sex between us... it's, like, crazy good... right?"

"Yes... ugh, God... amazing!" I groaned out.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said with a smirk. "And yes it is... the sex is amazing. This is the best sex I've ever had, Jesse. You have no idea. This body, this fucking body..." she started, sliding her hands to my chest, rubbing her old, slim fingers over my fit torso aggressively. "This body is, like, fucking built to make me cum like crazy!" she said with a grin, squeezing her butthole around my cock again. "And if you love the crazy, incestuous, nasty fucking you've done with me today, and I love it, why should we ever, ever stop? Why should we let a simple thing like your little girlfriend stand in the way of my... I mean... of OUR true bliss!"

"No... you're my Grandma. FUCK!" I replied, even the slightest movement of her was enough to make me spasm.

"Do you think I like knowing it's my grandson who gets me off?" she spat out. "That my grandson turned into a hunky, fit piece of ass? Do you think I like that you've made my juices drip down my thighs these last couple days? Do you think I like knowing that my grandson has a fat slab of dick that can fuck for hours on end?" she asked with a sneer, clenching herself around me again, making me groan. She released her tight grip and smiled at my plight. "Well, I do. I do love it, and you will too, eventually. You'll learn to love it. A few weeks in my bed, putting you through your paces... you won't be able to live without me!"

1...456789