The Power of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,861 Followers

Such was the level of arousal that a powerful orgasm began to well up inside and while Gaff had been holding back his climax he now felt free to allow it to burst forth when he sensed the female was ready to erupt. Judy looked through half closed eyes at the watching stranger and wiped her tongue across her lips before her mouth emitted a loud sensuous moan when she saw sperm shoot from his cock. Almost at the same time Gaff filled her tubes with hot spunk causing her cry out, almost groan, begging for more.

The man was long gone by the time the pick-up drove out of the yard. Judy was kept busy repairing her attire and hair right until the vehicle stopped a couple of streets away from her road.

"That was fantastic," Gaff said.

"I'd better rush off home," said Judy smiling with a blush of her cheeks at what she considered a compliment.

"You knew he was there didn't you – the man I mean – you knew he was there, watching?" asked Gaff.

Judy went coy but was beyond feeling embarrassed – she nodded her head. Gaff didn't feel a need to insist she explain or justify her reaction – there was no need to spell it out. Instead he grabbed her face in both hands and kissed her passionately before letting her toddle off home to resume her housewifely duties.

There was a different air about the woman, a certain aura she wore as she stepped through the house humming a happy tune. The house wasn't empty, as had been expected.

"Late back? I've checked the cooker – dinner is okay," Ben looked at his wife closely as he spoke. "I'm earlier than expected, as you can see. You sound happy?"

Judy agreed that she was and quickly turned the conversation round after explaining she had stayed behind waiting for the workmen to finish. She tried hard to look and appear what was considered normal.

At dinner Ben seemed to want to make pleasant conversation – which wasn't normal.

"Are the guys okay," he asked, "The guys working at the Centre," he added when his wife looked perplexed, "Are they friendly enough with you?"

"Yeah," replied Judy, "They are fine – we have a chat and a joke."

"Just as well then," said Ben, "Given that you have to spend whole days with them."

After chewing on a mouthful of food he swallowed then looked steadily across the table.

"Who brought you home – in the pick-up truck?"

Judy froze in the same way a person would if someone fired a gun at their feet stopping them in their tracks.

"I saw you drive past me and pull into the side street," explained Ben keeping his eyes on his wife.

Judy kept her calm and decided instantly to tell the whole truth – apart from the sex bit – and perhaps the fact they had been parked up in a disused factory yard – and the kissing – and perhaps she might think of other exemptions.

"That was one of the guys – the foreman, Gaff is his nickname – they all have nicknames. He very kindly offered to bring me home."

She waited for Ben to inform her that he had seen them kissing.

"That's okay," he said forking some food into his mouth, "I don't mind you having male friends – as long as you're honest about it"

There was a pause.

"Although a couple of things bother me. One is that I phoned the Centre to let you know I'd be home early – the caretakers wife said you'd already left a while ago."

Judy wasn't used to this intrigue or was expert in deceiving her husband but survival instincts kicked in.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I wasn't sure if you'd be angry so I've hesitated to tell you. By way of apology for keeping me back, and as thanks for making all those extra coffees, the guys took me for a drink. I accepted and stayed for as long as was polite and explained that I don't really like to drink alcohol at this time of day – then Gaff brought me home."

Ben cleared his dinner plate.

"So why stop short of the house and make you walk three blocks?"

Judy thought more truth/lies were in order.

"Well, he didn't want to risk getting me in trouble, and I didn't want to give the neighbours an excuse to gossip." She giggled, "Just as well – because sometimes he acts a bit silly and he planted a big kiss on my cheek as I got out of the truck! He's harmless though – they all are."

Judy wasn't going to give her husband chance to hit her with a shot across her broadside and declare that he'd seen them kiss – the shot was reduced to a damp squib.

"They flirt with you then?"

Feeling confident in her audacity Judy admitted they did.

"Of course they do – they're workmen aren't they. They think it's obligatory. Mostly they seem to do it just to make me blush and make feel embarrassed. But they are just having a joke and are really grateful that I take them extra drinks. I think they prefer me rather than the older folk because they just complain and moan all the time."

It seemed a good opportunity to get a dig in at her husband.

"In fact they wonder what I'm doing there at all at my age – amongst the oldies. They think I should be doing something more interesting with my life."

"Do they really?" said Ben, with an edge to his voice. "It appears that you actually have found something more interesting to do since they've been there."

As Judy prudently rose to take the plates to the dishwasher Ben called after her, speaking in a tone that for him was very unusual.

"I've no problem with you having male friends Judy – including the flirting – but I'd like you to be careful. It seems you already are using discretion."

"What on earth are you getting at?" she asked, stunned and perplexed by his remark.

"I know you need something in your life," he said, "And that there are a lot of things we don't share. It's accurate to say that my life is full and busy and my time and mind are well occupied while yours isn't – lacks stimulation."

Judy butted in, "So you should agree to let me go out to work and follow a career."

Ben shook his head and walked out of the room.

Judy felt anger rise up almost reducing her to tears. She couldn't believe how arrogant and selfish Ben could be. Surely he must not care about her? Was that his way of saying, do what you like as long as you don't embarrass me? Sexually he wasn't interested, though she seemed to know that already – but why – was he secretly gay or was it that she just didn't turn him on? Maybe he had a mistress elsewhere. As long as they gave the appearance of being a steady married couple then it was enough as far as he was concerned.

Suddenly Ben stepped back into the room, "By the way," he said, "That blouse makes you look – shall we say – quite fetching. I bet your male friends held the same opinion."

"They did!" she answered defiantly.

Quin
Quin
1,861 Followers
12