All Comments on 'The Power of Touch Ch. 03'

by shaqrach2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

the only way his friend will keep the secret is if he gets something out of it otherwise he has no reason to, and just being his friend wont be enough to keep it from slipping out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Secrets

If you want to keep a secret tell nobody, unless you make him a much compliant slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gibbs' Rules

Rule 4 -- The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Scale

5'10" 110 lbs? She would look like a skeleton, all skin and bones, no ass or tits. Also, unless she is 6'6", 240 lbs is morbidly obese, not chubby. I get that this is fantasy, but for the love of all that is unholy, at least make it something we can reasonably picture in our demented minds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Proportions

There is no rule on what looks ( or is) good.

240 pounds can be a disaster or a gift from the gods.

Never ever put a formula on attraction.

shaqrach2shaqrach2almost 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Proportions

Well said. I find that ones weight does not determine their attractiveness alone, at least not in my books. As long as there is a decent personality underneath. Personally, I find a person with a shitty attitude, no matter what they look like, to be quite unattractive.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 9 years ago
A different critique...

My main issue with the story is that the main character with basically unlimited power to control anyone is just not that picky about his targets. He ravishes the first women he comes across. I know that if it were me with these powers, I'd want to seek out the most astonishingly beautiful women I could find. Also, I'd be more careful about avoiding the wrong kind of attention. Lastly, the main character's morals are VERY inconsistent. One one hand he steals, lies, and cuckolds without remorse. On the other, he randomly decides to financially support Faye. It all just seems so random.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaqrach2@shaqrach2
455 Followers
Sorry for the delays in my writing. Working shift work really takes a toll on a fella! I do write when I am able. I am currently working Chapter 13. Thank you for reading and commenting. I do truly appreciate it!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES