All Comments on 'The Private Spa Ch. 02'

by swigby999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just call the an attorney

There is no marriage left time to move on.

Only people to like this type of story are worms and women that hate men

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hubby's idea

Okay, this massage is Hubby's idea in the first place. It is clearly scheduled as an erotic massage BY Hubby. It isn't explicit whether Sweetie was aware of that when it started, but she is obviously aware of it by the start of Ch.1, and has had time to fully process that by the end of this chapter.

She is frugal with Hubby's money, and wants to make sure Hubby gets everything of this experience that he has paid for! Sounds like a very dutiful spouse, to me! All Hubbies should have a spouse who is this mindful of her Hubby's investments! I suspect there will be more deposits of liquid assets and interest paid as this develops - perhaps even guaranteed returns and mutual bonds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can you spell Cuckold?

Garbage Always the same 1*

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Who is at Fault

Either way the marriage certainly has changed. I am afraid that you are heading towards another wimp husband story which is a total turn off for me. I hope for something better, but.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Geez, JPB submits much better garbage than this shit.

Author - where you stoned when you submitted this pile of dog shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

How utterly stupid . . . pointless . . . uninspiring. Did you ever consider trying to develop characters that had some -- even just a little -- traits that most sane people could grasp and even identify with?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous