The Psychiatrist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue danced in his mouth this time, then she slid her full lips over his chin to his throat, savoring the flavor of his sweat and the smell of his aftershave. She raked her tongue further into the patch of fur on his chest, and then she nibbled from nipple to nipple, gently biting each one until Gary's groans were at the perfect pitch.

Lower still she suckled, matting the hairs that lead her down his abdomen... his cock bumping under her chin when she got close enough. "Insistent, isn't he?!" Gina joked, looking at Gary's cock bobbing from the force of his rapidly beating pulse.

"Yes, and I usually give him his way, too!" Gary joked back, loving the merriment that danced in Gina's eyes as she was playing.

She screwed up her face in mock discernment and said, "Well, I guess we'll just have to see what he wants..." and with that she took Gary's cock into her hand and slid her tongue down the big vein in the back, causing Gary to draw in a rather loud breath and arch up into her hand. "Would THAT be what he wanted?" Gina grinned from between his legs.

"uuuhhhhh... ccccooullddd beee..." Gary's voice a raspy whisper.

Gina wrapped her lips around the head of Gary's cock and began to gently nurse at him: softy, warmly, gently running her hands, wet with her own saliva, up and down the shaft at the same moment. She listened to him talk to her as she did this: listened to him groan and call her "baby" and "sweetheart" and "honey", and felt him begin to pump against her hand. She wanted to finish him, to drink of his body as he drank of hers, but suddenly, Gary was up and had Gina on her back on the bed before she realized what was going on.

"Oh no you don't!" he teased, "I'm finishing this the right way!"

He was over her in a flash, pulling her hips up against him as his cock made its way into her body. He pushed slowly... agonizingly so... and Gina whimpered in protest.

"Ssshhhh..." he said to her, nuzzling her hair again, "Let me love you..."

Gina's body responded to Gary like it had to no other lover she'd known. Because he knew so much about her, he knew when to move, when to let her move and when to lie still with her. It was like the most intimate dance imaginable, and the music came from their hearts. There would be time to explore fantasies, push envelopes, a time for wanton abandon, but this first time was not it. He wanted to hold her, to join her. And Gina wanted that, too. She'd wanted that from the first moment she had looked into his eyes. She wanted that with every secret she revealed to him, with every moment spent in agony at his behest. This was what all of that was for. A time for healing before Gina could be open again to real love.

Gary's cock began to travel back and forth in her pussy channel. Gina's moans became more and more guttural, and Gary felt her muscles begin to contract around his cock. "Oh, god!" Gina gurgled, and arched against him. Gary ground his cock deeply into her, brushing it against both her g-spot and her cervix. He felt each ripple of her orgasm as it traveled concentrically down her vagina, and he felt his own need rising.

Once Gina's orgasm subsided, Gary began to thrust against her, and she felt his cock expand and begin to belch out his cum deep within her. "Oh, Gina, baby... " he croaked in her ear, "aahhhhhhggg... feels so gggoooddd..." Gina rocked her pelvis against his cock, helping him to expel the last of his strength into her body.

Gary fell limply onto her, cradling her in his arms as his cock sealed off their mingled juices from the outside world. Once he caught his breath, he rolled from Gina, pulling her over him and the outer quilt over them both so that she would be more comfortable. Gina lifted her head, her eyes glistening with tears of gratitude. "Gary, that was amazing..." she said, "... I never thought, after I walked out the door to your office that day, that I would ever see you again..." A tear slipped down her cheek.

Gary wiped it with his thumb and said, "oh, baby, don't cry..." and kissed her on the forehead "... I always knew I'd see you again, I just wasn't sure when."

Gary pulled Gina closer still, feeling her soft breath ruffle the hair on his chest as she sighed against him. They both knew that this was the start of something magical because there were no secrets between them. Because Fate stepped in and gave them a second chance, there would be so many adventures for them to share openly and honestly with one another from this point on. But right now, in each other's arms, the only real answer was sleep.

12