The Rape of Nabila, her Mother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

She tentatively touched her self, shocked and ashamed that her labia were becoming moist.

"Use both hands to pull your self open so we can all see what a whore's cunt looks like."

Moving the other hand down between her thighs she had never felt more humiliated as she obeyed and eased her moist labia apart with her fingers.

"Wider bitch," the lender instructed, "we want to see right up inside you!"

The men were becoming impatient and one of them walked round behind her, eased her head back a little further and pushed the head of his erection against her lips.

"Suck this you whore," he grunted, "but keep your cunt spread open for the others."

He pulled back his foreskin and wiped the stale smelling head across her lips, "open your mouth whore!" he grunted. She weakly obeyed, relaxing her jaw and opening her lips. The man glanced over to her helplessly bound husband and smirked. Then, with one swift movement he filled her mouth with his erect penis; holding her ears as he started to fuck her mouth. She gagged as his cock pushed against the back of her throat but could do nothing about it as he gripped her ears painfully and pounded into her.

She felt her hands being pulled away and then the weight of a man pressing between her wide open thighs and a big erect penis being thrust up inside her. The rest was a blur as the men swapped places fucking both her mouth and vagina repeatedly until they were all satisfied.

They left her sprawled in the chair with spunk dribbling out from both her vagina and her mouth. She was sobbing quietly as she looked across with contempt at her husband who was still tied to the chair.

Had her friend told Jenny of this ordeal then Jenny might have thought twice about contacting him but her growing gambling addiction was taking her over almost regardless of the possible consequences.

As soon as she received the money Jenny sensibly paid off the bank overdraft but then returned to the gambling app. She felt confident that she could still make enough to pay off the lender and have winnings left for her self. Like before her luck soon ran out. She had soon reached the bank's overdraft limit again, the bank froze her account and she had no money to pay back the lender.

The lender was due to collect on Sunday morning. Jenny felt both ashamed and frantic with worry that she had involved her daughters.

The youngest, eighteen year old Nabila, usually went jogging early on Sunday mornings and Jenny hoped that she would be out of the house when the lender visited.

Her other daughter, nineteen year old Natasha, was much more lazy and would often spend the whole of Sunday in bed.

Jenny spoke to her on the Saturday evening and explained that as she had been working hard for her exams recently she should have a lazy day in her room and that if she heard anything in the living room she was not to worry as Jenny was inviting some noisy friends round.

In her naivety Jenny really thought that the daughters would be overlooked by the lender and she alone would be able to debase her self in what ever way necessary to pay off the loan.

In the mean time the money lender had been doing what he usually did as the collection day approached. He had already been following both Nabila and Natasha around as they commuted to and from Polytechnic. He had also watched Nabila jogging around the beach park, looking at the way her running vest clung to her sweaty body and showed her small but firm looking young breasts. He liked her running shorts which were cut high and showed a lot of her young thighs. Most of all he enjoyed the almost certain fact that she would soon be at the mercy of him and his paying friends.

The fact was that he made more money from other guys paying him to help with the debt collecting from females than he made from the interest on the loans.

He had been watching them for long enough now to know their habits. He knew that Nabila always went jogging early on Sunday mornings and that Natasha never usually left the house until after noon.

On the Sunday morning Jenny felt relieved when she heard Nabila leave the house for her morning jog. Hopefully by the time she returned the debt would be paid. Jenny cringed as she tried to imagine what she would have to do later but consoled her self with the knowledge that her daughters might be spared.

If she had known the lenders plan then maybe she would have done something different.

As Nabila jogged round the beach park it was the usual Singaporean hot humid weather. The park looked busier to her than usual with men sitting around on seats or doing Tai Chi.

The lender watched her as she passed on each of her circuits of the park. He felt his penis start to grow erect as he watched the way in which her young breasts moved subtly under her skimpy vest. He saw the beads of sweat on her bare skin and knew he would soon be able to taste her sweetness.

As he had observed before on previous Sundays she would do ten laps of the park before stopping at the public lavatories where she usually had a cool drink from the drinking water fountain and then go inside for a pee.

On her ninth circuit most of the men in the park started to move toward and gather round the toilet area. There were ten who had paid the lender to join in the action and many others who had paid a lesser amount to watch.

They all watched as Nabila approached to finish her final circuit. Many male eyes, fuelled with testosterone, erections already bulging in their underwear as they anticipated what was about to happen.

As she approached the public toilets she thought it unusual that so many men were there. However, she just tried to ignore them as she slowed to a walking pace and approached the drinking fountain.

Her vest was clinging to her sweaty body and her face was covered in beads of sweat as she leaned over the fountain, pressed the button and took a long cooling drink. She cupped her hands, filling them with water and then splashed her face to cool her self.

Feeling the need to pee she then walked over to the ladies toilets. As she entered a cubicle she did not hear two of the men silently follow her in. She closed the door and then struggled to pull her shorts and knickers down as they clung to her sweat covered thighs.

Finally, with her shorts and knickers down over her knees she squatted and started to pee.

There was a sudden crash, making her gasp with fright as the cubicle door was suddenly forced open. The lock broke and the door swung back violently against the wall and she was faced by two men reaching down and grabbing her.

The larger of the two men scooped her up in his arms, one arm under her knees and the other supporting her back. This left her thighs pressed up against her belly and her pussy, still dripping with pee when she had suddenly stopped the flow, naked and exposed with her knickers and shorts still down over her knees.

She cried out and protested as they carried her out of the ladies toilet and into the men's.

She could smell the typical stale pee aroma of a man's toilet as she struggled in the man's grip. He held her tight as others pulled off her sweaty trainers and socks followed by her shorts and knickers and then, despite her struggling, he managed to change his grip on her so that her back was pressed against his belly and he had a hand holding her behind each of her knees.

The men had all gathered round to watch as the money lender said, "OK Nabila, its time for you to show us your cunt."

She was stunned and surprised, how did they know her name? As she pleaded, "No, no please just let me go," as the man holding her eased her knees further and further apart. Her sweaty cheeks blushed crimson as the men all stared between her legs and she felt her labia starting to open.

"Wow, that's a hairy one said one of the men and look at the fine hairs all over her thighs.

The lender moved forward, stood next to her facing the other men, turned to face her and said, "Guys if you can take your eyes off of her young hairy cunt look at the beads of sweat all down her thighs. I bet they taste sweet."

With that she cringed as he started to lick the sweat from her thighs. Others moved forward, each taking turns to lick off the sweat and of course get a closer look at her hairy pussy.

Once all of the sweat had been licked off of her thighs the money lender made her gasp by suddenly touching her parted labia. He ran a finger in between her hair covered fleshy lips. She wished that the ground would open up and swallow her to get her away from this humiliation as much to her dismay she could feel her self getting wet; aroused by this abuse.

No one other than her current boyfriend had ever seen or touched her before.

The money lender continued to run the tip of his finger up and down between her rapidly moistening lips as the other men all commented loudly, saying things like, "push your finger inside her hairy cunt, open her up and see if she is ready."

The lender caught her frightened gaze in his and said, "Nabila, are you enjoying having a strangers look at your hairy cunt?"

"No!" she protested.

She gasped as he slipped his finger into her wetness and said, "It feels like this is arousing you, you're already wet."

He pushed his finger in and out of her a few times much to the delight of the watching men as they watched her juices starting to ooze out, glistening on both her labia and the lender's finger.

With his finger now slick with her juices he slipped it out of her as he said, "Nabila, we interrupted your pee earlier, maybe you want to pee now while we all watch?"

She could feel her bladder ready to burst but the idea of releasing her pee in front of all these men was more than she could take.

She fought desperately to control her self and then she shouted, "No, no as the lender slid his finger down from her labia and onto the rose bud ring of her anus.

She winced with shame as the men called out, commenting on the fact that her anus was surrounded the by the fine dark body hairs that had always embarrassed her so much since puberty.

She tried to resist his finger by flexing her pelvic floor as the lender increased the inward pressure on her anus with his finger. Slowly but surely she failed. The tears started rolling down her face as his finger pushed inside her up to the second knuckle.

The lender wiped away the tears from her cheeks with his free hand as he said, "Nubila, have you ever been fucked in the arse?"

"No, never, it is disgusting! She protested as she fought to clamp her sphincter but failed to stop the rest of his finger invading her rectum.

The men cheered as they watched her humiliation. Then, without any forewarning the lender swiftly withdrew his finger. The relief for her was instantaneous. Her pelvic floor relaxed instinctively and then, to her horror a long arc of urine started to splash on the floor in front of her as her bladder won the battle and relieved its self.

Her tears returned, unable to suppress the shame of peeing while they all watched.

When the flow finally stopped one of the watching men moved up quickly and licked the last few drops from her labia, exclaiming, "Mmmmm, delicious!"

She felt the guy who had been holding her slacken his grip and then he let her down onto the floor.

As she slid down he let her go. She tried to run but the guys surrounded her, swiftly holding her and pulling off her vest. As she struggled she felt her bra being unfastened and within a few seconds was completely naked and surrounded by them.

Hands grabbed at her breasts, squeezing and groping. Others pulled at her nipples painfully, but, to her further embarrassment, she felt her nipples harden and tingle as the men assaulted her.

Surrounded by the men they stood back a little, all leering full of lust as she turned and spun with nowhere to hide her nakedness.

Now and again one would grab her and pull her toward him allowing him to lick the stale sweat from her body. Their heads would dip down, some biting and some licking her naked breasts.

She heard them all comment on the dark fine hair that covered her whole body, including her breasts. Others commented how small they were as they grabbed at them and squeezed them.

It was obvious to her that the money lender was in charge as the other men backed away, but still kept her trapped as he said, "go and squat next to that urinal.

By now she was resigned to what ever fate lay in store. She had already decided that the way to avoid the possibility of getting hurt would be to go along with what ever they wanted and hope they would become bored with her young hairy small breasted sweaty body.

She walked over to the urinal and squatted down beside it.

"With your back to the wall Nabila," he instructed.

She did as he asked but felt more shame as he added, "and your knees apart so we can all see your hairy cunt."

She did as he asked and wondered what depravation he had in mind for her next.

She was squatting right next to the urinal. She could smell the unmistakeable smell of male urine as the lender said, "We've all watched you pee so now you can watch me. Have you ever watched a man pee before Nabila?"

She blushed as she remembered once watching her boyfriend pee against a tree when they were out together and replied, "Yes, once."

"Good, did you notice that when the guy you watched finished he briefly dipped his knees a little and gave a small shudder?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Do you know why?"

"No."

When a man finishes there is always a final dribble that he tries to shake off before putting his cock back inside his trousers. This is to avoid him dribbling piss into his underwear. To avoid me having to bother with the last part you are going to make sure that there are no dribbles left.

Understood?"

"I think so, she said meekly."

She watched as the lender unzipped his trousers and pulled out his semi-erect penis. Even semi-erect it looked bigger than her boyfriend's.

She looked around at the other men, most of them gazing lustfully between her open legs. And then she heard the splash of urine against the white porcelain of the urinal.

She turned her head and watched the lenders stream. She could see it steaming and smelt it as it splashed against the back. Finally the flow started to slow. The lender quickly stopped him self, knowing that there was more than just a dribble left.

He looked down at her and said, "Open your mouth piss drinker."

She hesitated, scared and uncertain what she should do.

He shouted, "I said open your fucking mouth you hairy whore."

Her mouth fell open partly in disgust at his outburst and partly to obey him.

Before she could react he twisted round and slid his semi-erect cock into her mouth.

She could taste the fresh pee and then suddenly he reached for her head, gripped it to stop her moving and let the rest go. She spluttered and gagged as he filled her mouth with the rest of his urine. She swallowed some as the bulk of it leaked out at the sides of her mouth and trickled down over her hairy small tits.

She felt completely humiliated and filthy as the last of his urine trickled from his penis.

The men all cheered loudly as the lender continued to hold her head. She was expecting him to release her after his flow had ceased but to her horror she felt his penis growing inside her mouth until it was fully erect. Once fully erect he started to fuck her mouth, just like he had done to her mother previously

Nabila started to panic, remembering all the times she had reluctantly sucked her boyfriend but always refused his pleas to let his cum in her mouth. She knew that with this guy there would be no choice.

His thrusts were getting deeper, she nearly puked a few times as the head pushed into her throat but managed to control it.

As his pace increased he started talking to her, "that's good Nabila, you suck like a proper whore. Have you ever swallowed a man's spunk before?

She shook her head as he continued to fuck her mouth and then he grinned as he said, "well I hope you like it because here it comes."

He thrust into her violently a few more times and then paused with the head in the back of her throat. She felt the whole length throbbing and pulsating in her mouth and then the gush of his hot salty slime flooding her mouth and sliding directly down her throat.

When he finally withdrew she gasped for breath. She looked around at the other men and saw that they all had their erections in their hands and eyes like wild men.

One of them roughly pulled her away from the wall as they all surrounded her like pack of feral dogs driven wild by a bitch in heat.

She found her self being laid down on the cold tiled floor. Her back on the tiles and two men holding each ankle and bending her legs open and back until her knees were brushing against the sides of her breasts.

Before she could think or try anything the first guy was on her. She felt him swiftly thrust a couple of fingers into her. Using his fingers to prise her open she felt the head of his erection briefly part her labia and then a momentary sharp pain as he thrust it mercilessly all the way up inside her. He was grunting and sweating; his scrotum slapping against her anus as he fucked her urgently. Other hands were groping her breasts and joking that with enough groping the hair might disappear and the breasts grow larger.

The guy inside her made his last frantic few thrusts and then she felt his spunk erupt deep inside her. He pulled out, wiping his dripping penis in the inside of her thigh as another man took his place. No foreplay, no tenderness, he just climbed on her and thrust straight up her.

She started to lose count as all ten men took turns to fuck her. She became aware of more people in the lavatory, more male voices, and as the last of the ten emptied his hot spunk inside her and rolled off she looked up in dismay at the cheering crowd of men, all watching her humiliation.

Never in her life had she felt so violated and ashamed. As the ten men had taken turns in her there were always two, changing places, to hold her legs up and apart. Two of them were still holding her now as she felt completely and obscenely exposed, spunk dribbling from her gaping vagina and a crowd of men watching.

To her horror she noticed that the leader, the money lender, was collecting cash from the new arrivals.

As they paid each of the new arrivals moved forward and took turns to fuck her and fill her with yet more spunk.

After what seemed like an eternity of panting sweaty men thrusting between her open thighs the action stopped.

Nabila had had her eyes closed for a while but as she opened them she saw that there were five more men still slowly rubbing exposed erections.

One of them said, "I'm not fucking that, it's too loose now and dripping with the other's spunk. Can we fuck her arse instead? The leader was quick to shout, "No!" which came as a relief to Nabila until he added, "I'm saving that delight for later."

His words etched in her mind. Terrifying her as to what was to become of her. The idea of being penetrated in her bottom scared her. She'd both seen and felt most of the penises here and was convinced that there was no way that any of them could fit in her back side. For the moment she forgot about the terror of being anally penetrated and concentrated on what she would have to do with these last five men.

One of them knelt between her obscenely exposed thighs and looked directly into her eyes. She flinched but stared stubbornly back at him. He reached forward and ran his fingers between her dripping and dilated vagina. He crudely pushed a couple of fingers in commenting, "I think I could get two cocks into this well fucked hairy cunt."

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers