The Rape of Nabila, her Mother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

She felt the penis slowly stretching her open. Natasha held it firmly in place, gazing with amazement as her mother slowly took its girth up into her anus. Her amazement was also tinged with great fear and dread knowing that at some stage she would be probably be expected to do the same.

Jenny concentrated on the stretching sensation in her back side. Gaining more confidence by the second she lowered her self down inch by inch. She briefly felt Natasha's hand as it released its grip of the cock. Then with one final movement she lowered her self completely, feeling the penis filling her rectum as her buttocks settled onto the man's lap.

The men all gave a round of applause and the leader then said, "Now straighten your legs open them wide and lean back onto the man.

She did as he asked, seeing the look of astonishment on both Nabila's and Natasha's faces as they both gazed between her legs and saw that the penis was buried up to the hilt in their mother's bottom. Another feature they could not miss was that her vagina was now gaping open as if inviting another penis.

Two of the men pulled the girls back a little as another climbed onto their mother. As they all watched he just slid his large erection straight up inside their mother's vagina.

Both girls gasped, "wow" but then exchanged fearful glances knowing that soon they could be experiencing the same fate.

The men started to thrust alternately into their mother.

The leader said, "Girls, I hope you are taking notes on how a whore should be fucked."

As he spoke a third man climbed onto the chair, turned Jenny's head toward him and then pushed his erection into her mouth.

As the crowd of men watched Jenny have all three holes used Nabila and Natasha were writhing and wriggling trying to avoid the groping hands of the men around them. As they watched the degradation of their mother male hands were groping their small breasts, pushing between their legs and trying to probe their pussies.

The action on the chair was becoming frantic and noisy. Much to her shame Jenny was having another orgasm, the sounds muffled and choked by the penis thrusting in her mouth.

The girls, even with their limited experience could see that all three men were about to cum. Their eyes were closed and they were pounding each of their mother's holes with increased fervour.

The one in her mouth was first, they watched as he held her head tightly and forced his cock into her throat. They heard the muffled choking noise of their mother and saw her franticly swallowing.

Nabila had already experienced her first spunk swallow earlier but that treat was yet to come for Natasha. She looked disgusted and shocked as she realised that her mother had just swallowed the man's spunk.

The other two followed quickly. Jenny felt their pulsating shafts filling and stretching her. As they both exploded deep inside her she felt their hot spunk flood both her rectum and her vagina.

The one in her vagina pulled out first and stood up.

Despite the situation he offered her his hand and helped her up off of the other cock and onto the floor. As she stood she felt the slime start to dribble from both holes and down over her thighs.

The girls saw the wicked look in the lender's eyes as he said Jenny, lay down on the floor here and open those whores' legs.

She did as he asked.

"Now Natasha and Nabila kneel down and lick the mess from the whore's legs."

Natasha especially needs to become accustomed to the taste of spunk before it is her turn.

The men who had been groping them both pushed them forward and then down to their mother's legs as the lender shouted sternly, "I said lick your whore mother clean!"

With more hesitation and reluctance they both gave in and began to lick the mixture of their mother's vaginal juices and the men's spunk from the inside of her thighs.

Finally, when he was satisfied, the lender told them both to stand up.

He looked at them both in turn with his lecherous eyes as he said, "its getting closer to the time for you both to be set loose amongst the men and fucked in what ever hole they wish. Before we get you prepared I want all of the men to have a good look at your naked bodies, maybe compare you both so that when we have a free for all fuck at the end they will know which one they want to fuck and in which hole. Now stand side by side and face the men. Nabila was very self conscious about the fine body hair that covered her whole body. It did not really notice that much but to a young woman it is all she could see. She also felt self conscious about her breasts. She was probably a full A cup and with pert nipples but she was always envious of Natasha's breasts which she thought were larger. Natasha's skin was also smooth and hairless unlike hers.

For a while their own fate had faded in their minds while their mother was getting all of the attention.

Now the reality was starting to hit both girls; the reality that they too would soon be expected to be penetrated in any hole. Both of them felt very fearful of anal penetration. They had seen the size of the men's erections and could not imagine how they would accommodate one without pain.

Their thoughts were abruptly brought back to the present when the lender said "Natasha; Nabila, stand back a little so that all of the men can see you."

Both the girls and the men shuffled round until the two girls were facing them all.

He then turned to Natasha's and cupped her chin in his hand. He then pushed two fingers between her lips and into her mouth. We already know that mother whore and Nabila are good at sucking cocks; how about you Natasha?"

He pushed his fingers toward the back of her mouth causing her to partly gag. He chuckled and said, "I'm sure you'll learn quickly like your sister did," and then slid his fingers out.

"You both have lovely little pert tits," he said as he moved behind them both reached round each and grabbed a breast in each hand. Nabila cringed as he said "I think that Natasha's are bigger though. He then moved behind Nabila, reached round and gripped each of her nipples painfully between his finger and thumb. She winced as, gripping both nipples hard he pulled them away from her chest, stretching her breasts outwards. "There," he said, chuckling, "almost the same size now."

He let go and Nabila blushed as she felt a rush of blood to her nipples and felt them harden.

He then stood between them with his back to the men and ran a hand down over each of their naked bodies. Both girls winced with embarrassment. He started with their breasts, giving them a squeeze and then slowly ran his hand down over there bellies and on to their pubic hair.

Both girls tensed as his hand hovered in their pubic hair. He kept it there, stroking it as he said to the men, "These girls are so firm and sexy I know you will all enjoy them.

Nabila and Natasha both felt dread as one of the men shouted, "Bend them over and let's see their cunts."

The lender turned to each and said move your feet apart.

They were both frozen to the spot until he said more sternly, "I said move your fucking feet apart!"

They both did as he asked and then tensed and gasped again as he slid his hand between their thighs and cupped the flesh of their genitalia in each hand. He moved his fingers around, squeezing and kneading their fleshy labia.

Having groped between their legs for a while he removed his hands and said, now turn around with your backs toward the men.

They swivelled round and faced away as he asked.

"Keep your fucking feet apart girls," he shouted.

They did as he instructed dreading what further humiliation he had in mind.

"Further, he barked, move your feet further apart."

He chuckled wickedly as he watched them obey; their feet now about two feet apart.

Again he stood between them and ran his hand through their hair and the backs of their necks. "Very nice, so soft and silky," he said.

As he spoke he ran his hands slowly down their backs. By this time Jenny had recovered and was standing at the front of the men watching the lender with her daughters. She was resigned to her own fate and was past objecting as one of the men who was leering at her daughters ran his hand up the inside of her legs and thrust a finger into her vagina.

The room was silent except for the occasional squelching noise as the man fingered Jenny.

They all watched as the lender slowly ran his hands down the girl's backs pausing when he reached their buttocks. He squeezed each in turn saying, "Guys, they are so young and firm.

His hand then slid down lower over each girls buttocks and then between their open thighs. Both girls felt ashamed by their body's betrayal. The lender chuckled as he slipped a finger into each of the girl's vaginas. Just like their mother and all the women he had abused before they were oozing mucous from their tight little pussies.

He was actually amazed by how they both felt equally tight, even after Nabila's had accommodated a fist earlier on.

The girls tried to blank out the physical response of their bodies as he fingered both of them.

"Now bend forward girls and try to touch your toes."

"Keep your feet apart and fucking bend forward," he shouted as they hesitated.

With his hand still fingering each of them they slowly bent forward, lower and lower until they were both touching their toes.

He slid his fingers out from their wet vaginas and turned toward Natasha. He leaned over her, gripped a cheek in each hand and saying, "now we're going to show off your little cunt and arsehole," as slowly pulled them apart. She could feel immediately that both her genitalia and her anus were now fully exposed. Her shame plunged to new greater depths knowing how grossly she was being exposed to all the men.

He released one of her buttocks, giving her a brief moment of relief from her shame before first slipping a finger into her wet and exposed vagina, swirling it around inside her and then pulling it out and pushing it straight up into her anus.

She gasped and went to stand up but he pushed her back down saying, "stay there little whore, there will be a cock in this hole soon so you'd better get used to it."

He then had a better idea.

"Jenny, he shouted, "come here and hold your whore daughter's cheeks open."

The man behind her felt disappointed as she moved away and his finger plopped out of her.

All of her mothering instincts told her it was wrong but she knew she had no choice as she stood beside her eldest daughter and pulled her buttocks apart. The men now had a clear view of the lender's finger probing Natasha's anus. He teased her tight hole for a while, forcing his finger all the way in and then pulling and stretching side ways, up and down, opening her and preparing her for what he had in mind later.

He then turned to Jenny and said, "Well done, now do the same for your other little whore.

She moved across to Nubila, her youngest, still with a down like covering of baby hair over her young body.

"I'm sorry; she whispered as she gripped Nabila's buttocks and spread them open.

"As wide as you can whore," said the lender, I want all the men to see both her young cunt and her delightful little arsehole."

Satisfied that the men had got a good view he pushed his finger into her wetness like he had just done to Natasha. Satisfied that his finger was sufficiently lubricated he pulled out and then eased it all the way up into her rectum. He pulled and stretched her tight little hole for a minute or so and then pulled out.

"OK girls, you can stand up now."

Both of them stood upright and listened as he said, "Can two of you men move that second arm chair next to the first. I thought we would continue to display and check out the two young whores side by side."

Natasha and Nabila glanced at each other, their faces beacons of shame but resigned to what they almost knew for certain what was coming next.

He then turned to Jenny and said, "I want you to prepare some vegetables for your girls. He then laughed as he added, not for their lunch though!

I want two large carrots and I think I saw a couple of Japanese cucumbers that my guy found earlier."

He then turned to Nabila and Natasha and said; "Now my two little whores go and get into the arm chairs and position your selves exactly like your whore mother was earlier."

He watched them walk over to the chairs, their dark hair contrasting beautifully with their pale naked skin; their young buttocks firm and pert. What turned him on the most as he watched them was their look of submission, the acceptance of their fate.

He followed them over to the two arm chairs lusting after their young firm bodies as they nervously sat down.

"Come on girls, get your legs spread and over the arms, we all want a nice clear view of your young whore's cunts."

The way in which he referred to them and their bodies filled both girls with shame but now showing only minor reluctance they did as he asked.

The lender moved closer, catching the eye of each girl in turn and then shifting his gaze downwards, making it plain what he was staring at. He could see the shame and fear in their eyes as he said, "I think we'll change your positions a little because I don't think your tight little whore's arseholes are accessible enough.

Two of the men from the crowd knew instantly what was required and quickly took position behind each of the arm chairs. Reaching over the back they grabbed each girl's ankles and lifted them up and back until their knees were brushing the sides of their small breasts.

The tears of shame welled up again in both girls eyes as the lender reached down and brushed a finger tip over both of their anuses as if to demonstrate how visible and accessible they both were now.

"Come here mother whore," he said, "Oh, and bring the oil and vegetables with you."

Jenny walked over, quietly sobbing as she saw how obscenely positioned her two daughters were.

The lender turned to the men saying, I need two of you to start the girl's preparation. Who wants to give their lovely little cunts a good licking?"

Two of them rushed to the front and without any further discussion they each knelt in front of the girl's exposed genitalia and started to lick hungrily.

Natasha, although the elder of the two had very limited sexual experience confined to heavy petting with her first boyfriend and had only recently surrendering her virginity to her latest boyfriend; their lovemaking being limited to straight forward penetration with him on top.

Now, as a strange man ran his tongue from her anus up over her moistened labia to her clit, she was in turmoil. The whole situation was demeaning and shameful. She wished she could just close her eyes and it would all disappear like a bad dream; she tried to fight the sensations in her body but, the man's tongue felt so good. Having a man licking her so intimately was a completely new experience. She wanted to hate it; it felt wrong and shameful but the tingling in her breasts and the mucous starting to ooze from her vagina told a different story. Other men had moved closer. She felt hands on her breasts, teasing and arousing her nipples.

Her tearful eyes were closed tight as she fought her mental battle. It felt very disgusting and wrong as the man repeatedly pressed his pointed tongue into her anus; wrong but wonderfully erotic.

Then the sensation of his tongue moving back up, parting her labia, pushing into her wetness and then caressing her clitoris was too much.

Natasha felt the familiar feeling that she had only ever achieved alone in bed at night with her hand between her legs. She started to thrust her hips. In some vague distance she could hear Nabila screaming with pleasure and within seconds her own screams reached a crescendo, blending with her sister Nabila's as they both climaxed.

"What a perfect pair of little whores you have Jenny," said the lender as the two men retreated leaving the girls glistening labia to the full view of the watching men.

"Now you are going to prepare them both for their next task. Firstly, perhaps with some cooking oil, you will finger fuck both your daughter's arseholes.

Jenny hesitated, images in her mind of her two young daughters being cruelly anally penetrated by some of these men.

"Kneel between your two daughters whore!"

Jenny did as he asked and knelt on the floor between her two obscenely exposed daughters.

"Hold up a finger from each hand."

As she lifted up both hands the lender poured cooking oil over each of them.

"Now stick an oily finger up each of your daughter's arseholes."

Jenny moved closer to her girls whispering, "I'm so sorry," and then pressed the tip of an oil covered finger into both of their anuses.

"Don't tease them whore! Push your fingers all the way in!"

With more tears running down her face she did as he asked and buried her fingers into her young daughter's bottoms. Deep down she knew she was actually helping them because she was in no doubt that before their ordeal was over her girls would have to endure being anally penetrated by some of these men.

She pulled and stretched their tight holes, being as gentle as could but eager to prepare them and save them from more discomfort later.

"OK, whore, that's enough," said the lender as he handed Jenny two large carrots. The carrots were long, eight inches or so and tapered from one and a half inches down to a point. The wide end still had the leaves and foliage attached.

He first trickled cooking oil over each carrot and then passed them to Jenny saying, "OK, let's see how accommodating your little whore's arseholes are."

Again she whispered, "I'm so sorry," as she pushed the pointed end of the first carrot a few inches into Nabila's anus; holding it there and then averting her attention to Natasha as she did the same with her.

With both carrots engaged a few inches inside her daughters she started to slowly ease them both further in.

The men were all silent, nurturing their own particular fantasies of what they would do to the mother and daughters later as they stroked their erections and watched the girl's anuses stretching open to accommodate the gradually increasing girth of the carrots.

"All the way in whore," said the lender, "I just want to see the final half inch or so and the foliage sticking out."

Natasha and Nabila had been terrified of the possible pain when they first saw the carrots. Both of them convinced that their anus would not be big enough to take them.

As they felt the gradual invasion of their rectums they were both surprised and relieved that although it caused some initial discomfort there was no pain.

Jenny moved back a little gazing at the degrading spectacle of her two daughters. Both their genitalia exposed to the filthy men and green foliage protruding from their bottoms.

"OK whore now for the Japanese cucumbers!"

She had been fearful that he would want her to force the eggplant into her girls but still looked in horror at the size of these vegetables as he passed them to her. They were at least twelve inches long. The surface was smooth for about three inches or so at the smaller end but then had raised bumps and ridges over the remaining length.

The smooth end had a brief rounded end at about one inch diameter but then it thickened rapidly to about two and a half inches. Jenny was worried that it might be to fat for her girls, unaware that Nubila had already had one of the men's fists pushed inside her at the public lavatory.

Worried that they might be too dry Jenny asked the lender to pour oil on them. Having done that she moved toward the girls again knowing what she must do to them next.

The girls were also in no doubt as they waited for the invasion of their vaginas.

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers