The Rape of Nabila, her Mother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers

As he spoke he eased a third finger into the sloppy wetness and moved them around, as if to prove his earlier statement. With the other men all watching and cheering he then eased his fourth finger into her gaping vagina. Nabila tensed and panicked as the men all started to encourage him saying things like, "See if her hairy twat will take your whole hand."

"Push your whole hand into the little whore's cunt.

He looked at her with an evil grin, pushing the four fingers deeper inside until his thumb was also at her entrance. Luckily for Nubila the guy was one of the smaller ones and his hands were small. However, she felt her self stretch and winced as he curled his thumb into his palm and then slowly pushed. The others were still cheering and egging him on, watching their collective spunk ooze out around his hand as he gradually pushed it in.

She cried out, not with actual pain but her expected pain as her inner labia and vaginal wall stretched obscenely over the invading hand. It reached a pitch when she felt she could not stretch any further but then felt her entrance relax a little. The crowd of men were silent for a second, all gazing between her legs until a loud cheer went up and she realised with some dismay that the guy had his whole hand inside her and her labia had closed around his wrist.

They all started to chant, "Fuck the whore, fuck hairy cunt!"

Encouraged by the crowd the guy started to clench his fist inside her and then start to move it in and out.

Nabila had never felt anything like it. She expected discomfort, she expected pain. What she did not expect was to start groaning involuntarily with pleasure.

As the guy continued to fuck her with his fist the other four moved to two each side, looked down at her and started to wank.

She felt acute shame, humiliation and degradation but despite all of this she felt her nipples tingling and an uncontrolled orgasm building rapidly in her body. With her vagina being stretched obscenely, the four guys wanking and the crowd cheering she lost control. She screamed, "Yes, yes and thrust her hips onto the invading fist as she experienced her most powerful orgasm ever. As she reached her peak she felt hot spunk splashing onto her breasts and face as the four wanking men ejaculated over her.

The room fell silent except for the slurping sound of the man sliding his wrist out from Nabila's vagina. As it popped out the men cheered wildly and Nabila's shame swiftly returned as she realised what she had just done and that the men were all commenting how large her gaping pussy now was.

The men holding her legs released her and the lender helped her to stand. He passed her the sweaty vest and her shorts. Putting her bra and knickers in his pocket as he said, "You will not need any underwear, just the vest and shorts to keep you covered on the way home.

She quickly stepped into the shorts, pulling them over her sweaty and spunk covered thighs. Next she put on the vest, very conscious of the fact that although small in size her breasts felt partly uncovered and her still aroused nipples were showing through the fine fabric.

The lender took her by the shoulders and said, "Go straight home now Nabila and everything will become clear."

She was puzzled by his comment but as he let her go and slapped her on the buttocks she set off home, jogging all the way self conscious of her small but unsupported breasts moving freely under her vest.

Unknown to her, the men along with others who had been watching, were headed back to her house in cars, on motorbikes and cycles.

They all arrived in the neighbourhood before her and remained hidden until they saw her jog up to her front door.

They watched her mother's shocked face as she opened the door to let her in. They waited a few minutes until the lender signalled for them to follow and then they all walked to the front door.

The leader rang the door bell. Jenny came to the door with tears rolling down her cheeks saying, "you bastard, what have you done to Nabila?"

He could see Nabila sitting on the floor sobbing as he said, "we took her in part payment as promised by you. Now we are here to collect the balance."

As he finished speaking he pushed passed her and waved to all the others to enter the house.

Jenny grabbed Nabila and pulled her to one corner of the living room as the men poured in through the front door. Finally with the living room almost full a man closed the front door and the lender said, Jenny, perhaps you could fetch Natasha down from her bedroom. I know she is there because I've had someone watching the house all morning.

Jenny glared at him and then reluctantly left the room. The men heard a heated exchange of words but then kept silent as Jenny led her elder daughter Natasha into the living room. Just the sight of Natasha aroused the money lender giving him a fresh erection. Natasha was standing there in the room wearing what she always wore when sleeping or lounging around in her bedroom. It was a long thin cotton T-shirt and white cotton knickers. The fact she was not wearing a bra was immediately apparent as her dark nipples were visible through the fine cotton.

Natasha looked at Nabila and gasped. She looked a mess. Her hair had blobs of spunk in it and she could see snail trails all down the insides of her thighs. "What happened Nabila?" she said.

The lender said, "Jenny, I think it will be best if you explain to the girls what kind of shit you have got them into."

Jenny started to sob as she said, "I'm so sorry girls, I got into debt gambling and had to borrow money from this man. Now the money is due to be paid back but I don't have any. I promised him that if I couldn't pay then he and his friends could use us three for entertainment. I'm so sorry."

Natasha looked furious as she said, "Exactly how much do you owe these men?

Jenny gazed down at the floor, ashamed that she had put the girls in this dreadful position; "Three thousand five hundred dollars," she said quietly.

The money lender saw the look in Natasha's eyes as she looked around the crowded room. It was both a look of fear and submission.

The lender looked at her, drooling at the prospect of what he had in mind for her and said, "Just to be clear, what your mother meant by using you three for entertainment was; and I don't want you to be in any doubt, we are all going to fuck the three of you in what ever way we choose but first we will test and humiliate you in various ways for our entertainment.

Now, Jenny, Nabila, Natasha, get your fucking clothes off and show us what three naked whores look like."

Jenny started to unfasten her dress and Nabila; already accepting her fate from her experience earlier pulled off her vest and slowly took off her shorts.

Natasha just stood there defiantly saying, "No, I'm not stripping for you bunch of perverts."

The lender just grinned and said, "will some of you please shut her up and strip her naked."

Natasha squealed and struggled as three of the men grabbed her. Try as she might she was no match for their strength. Her T-shirt was soon in a crumpled heap on the floor. She was still struggling and squealing as one of them lifted her up and the other two quickly ripped off her knickers.

"Get off me, she shouted as the three started to grope her. Hands mauled her breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples whilst other hands forced her thighs open and pressed their fingers up against her genitalia.

Meanwhile Nabila and Jenny were already both naked and almost resigned to their fate, standing side by side.

With the three men still holding and groping Natasha the lender said, "Nabila has already experienced some of what we expect of you three earlier in the public lavatory in the park.

Natasha, I want you to watch as we amuse ourselves with your mother because you will be next after her.

He turned to one of the other men saying, "Go into the kitchen and see if you can find any useful accessories and perhaps butter or cooking oil." The man grinned, knowing exactly what was required and hurried off into the kitchen.

The lender looked at Jenny, running his eyes over her naked body. As he had seen before her breasts had fallen a little but were larger than either of her daughter's. Her waist had thickened with age and her hips were a little plump. He looked across to one of his favourite pieces of furniture, an arm chair; so perfect for displaying naked women on.

"OK Jenny, we already know you are a whore who likes her mouth fucked now you are going to display your charms to us all and show us what a whores cunt and arsehole look like. Go over to the arm chair and sit down.

She did as he asked, trying to brush away the groping hands of some of the men as she passed through them.

She sat in the chair aware of every male eye in the room looking at her.

"Now Jenny, lift a leg over each arm and keep your bum near the front edge of the seat."

She hesitated, either unsure or unwilling to do as he asked.

"Will two of you help her please and show her how a whore displays her self to an audience."

The two men wasted no time in lifting and arranging her on the chair. With her legs now dangling over each arm and her bum as far forward as it would go, Jenny felt the total shame of knowing that not only her labia but her anus were now on full view to these filthy men. She had always been very self conscious of her genitalia because her inner labia seemed excessively long and protruded like two long ears from her outer labia. She had always done her best to hide this from even her husband but now she was fully displayed and felt totally humiliated as all the men in the room stared between her grossly spread thighs.

Some of the men closest to her moved nearer "look at the dangling lips on this whore's cunt," they mocked as they took turns to flick and pull her over sized protrusions, calling them piss flaps.

Just when she thought the humiliation could get no worse the man returned from the kitchen carrying a bottle of cooking oil and a selection of vegetables.

She watched with great trepidation as the lender took a long purple egg plant and the bottle of cooking oil from the man and then approached her with a lust filled grin on his face.

Nubila looked resigned to her and her mother's fate but Natasha looked horrified as the lender made a big show of pouring some oil all over the egg plant.

Then he stood close by and said, "Nubila and Natasha come over here."

Natasha had quietened down and the men released her letting her join her sister. They walked over to him mortified by the shame their mother must be feeling with her genitalia so crudely on display and both very self conscious of their own nakedness.

The lender then said, "We've all seen that mother whore's cunt is very different to yours Nabila with her large piss flaps hanging out and we haven't seen yours yet Natasha." He paused, savouring the next act of humiliation in his mind.

"I want you to help show off your mother's cunt to the men. Touch her big lips Nabila; and you Natasha"

Both girls froze and tears started to well up.

"Touch her cunt lips!"

Nabila sobbed and said, "I'm sorry mum," as she reached across and touched her mothers labia. Natasha did the same.

"Now kneel either side of her so that the men can all still see between her legs and grip a big cunt lip each. Pull them apart girls. Show the men what the inside of a mother whore's cunt looks like"

Still sobbing and totally ashamed the girls reached across between her mothers obscenely opened thighs and each took the protruding labia in their hand, gripping the flesh between her fingers.

"Open her up girls come on; spread her cunt wide open!"

They each slowly pulled her mother's lips apart, wider and wider until the inner pink flesh was fully visible to all of the men.

The lender smiled as he noticed that Jenny's rudely open vagina was already oozing lubricating mucous. It was something he had always observed with the many women he had abused and humiliated over the years

The egg plant was slightly bell shaped and almost a foot in length. The narrower end was just less than two inches in diameter widening to around three and a half inches at the wider end.

With the girls still stretching her inner labia apart he moved between them with the oil covered eggplant.

He chuckled as he touched the narrow end against Jenny's exposed pink flesh saying, "let's see how accommodating a mother whore's cunt can be."

Jenny just clenched her teeth but both Nabila and Natasha gasped as the lender started to ease the large vegetable into their mother's vagina. It looked impossibly large as her vaginal membranes stretched to accommodate it.

He moved it in and out a few times like a giant cock, with each inward thrust going deeper than the last. Eventually she was taking the full three and a half inches diameter with each inward thrust.

Both girls had by now let go of their mother's exceptional labia and just stared in amazement at the way in which she was stretching over the giant eggplant.

The cooking oil and Jenny's own vaginal mucous were oozing out and had dribbled down to her anus.

"Nabila," said the lender, "remember where I pushed my finger when we were in the public lavatory?"

"Yes" she replied, remembering the shame she had felt.

"Tell Natasha what I did."

Nabila blushed, stared at the ground and said quietly to Natasha, "he pushed his finger in my anus."

Natasha looked horrified as he then continued, "Now do the same to your mother Nubila. Push your finger into her arsehole"

Nabila hesitated but knew there was no way out. She tentatively touched her mother's anus with the tip of a finger.

"Push it in Nabila. Go on; push your finger into mother whores arsehole."

"I'm sorry mum," she mumbled and eased her finger into her mother's rectum.

It felt tight and hot around her finger.

"Deeper Nabila, all the way up inside."

She pushed her finger as deep as it would go amazed that as the lender moved the eggplant she could feel it through the thin membrane separating her mother's rectum from her vagina.

"Now fuck your mother's arsehole Nabila."

Nabila had more tears rolling down her face as she started to pump her finger inside her mother's rectum.

At the same time the lender started to fuck Jenny with the eggplant. He was pushing about nine out of the twelve inch length in and out of her distended vagina like a giant penis.

"OK, Natasha, play with your mother's clit."

With the eggplant stretching her labia her clitoris looked prominent and obvious above it.

"Go on Natasha, do as you are told and touch the mother whore's clit!"

Like her sister, the tears were rolling down Natasha's cheeks as she tentatively brushed her mother's clit with a finger tip.

As she touched it her mother gasped loudly and bucked her hips.

"Go on Natasha, tease it, flick it, your whore mother wants to cum!"

Natasha just kept her finger resting on her mother's clit. Her mother did the rest as she shamefully thrust her hips; the giant eggplant distending her vagina with each inward thrust, her youngest daughter fingering her anus and her eldest daughter stimulating her clitoris, she exploded into a loud sobbing orgasm.

The men all cheered loudly as she thrashed around on the arm chair.

The leader was pleased. He eased out the eggplant which glistened with her juices, leaving her vagina gaping obscenely.

He reached forward and took Natasha's finger, smeared cooking oil onto it and said, "Now push that into your mother's arsehole together with Nabila's. We need to prepare her for the next task."

Natasha hesitated but like her sister was realising that there was no way out.

Nabila glanced at her as she pulled her finger nearly all the way out. Natasha eased the tip of her finger next to her sister's in the entrance of her mother's anus.

Much to their surprise their mother pushed her self against the invading fingers, as if trying to encourage them.

Exchanging embarrassed glances the girls pushed their fingers up into their mother's rectum.

"Fuck her arsehole with your fingers girls; you'll feel it gradually get looser. You will be helping her because the next thing to go up there will be a big stiff cock."

"Push your finger right up girls. That's good. Now try pulling them apart. Much to their amazement but still feeling totally ashamed they felt their mother's anus and rectum becoming looser as they probed and stretched it with their fingers.

Finally the lender was satisfied that Jenny was ready.

"OK girls, pull your fingers out then you can watch how a whore can satisfy three cocks at the same time."

The girls exchanged frightened glances as they pulled their fingers free; noting with both horror and surprise that their mother's anus had remained partly dilated.

The lender then said, "OK whore, you can lift your legs off of the arms and stand up."

Two of the men helped her to stand as the lender said, "I need three volunteers, one for her arse, one for her cunt and the other for her mouth.

Natasha gasped at the crudeness whereas Nabila was less surprised after her earlier experience.

Three men nearest the arm chair moved in closer. Natasha and Nabila gasping with shock at the fact that all three had already freed their large erections from their trousers. It was only when they found the courage to look around the crowded living room that they realised they had all done the same. Everywhere they looked they saw a large erect penis waving in front of each man's trousers and by now they were in no doubt that a few of them were certainly destined to be inside each of them. The thought made them both shudder with disgust and for the moment they just concentrated on what was about to happen to their mother on the arm chair.

One of the men was already seated and reclining back, his erection jutting straight up.

Natasha, come here, said the lender.

She nervously moved closer.

He handed her the bottle of cooking oil and said, "Cover this man's cock with oil before you help to guide it into your mother's arsehole.

She had only ever touched one cock in her life, that of her current boyfriend. She realised now, having looked around the room that either her boyfriend's cock was abnormally small or all of these men were abnormally large.

She poured a little oil into her hand, not quite believing what she was about to do.

She reached over to him and tentatively spread the oil over his long shaft. She felt a huge wave of guilt and shame as she realised that deep down it gave her a thrill to touch this stranger's penis.

Her thoughts jumped back to the present as the leader said, "More oil Natasha, wrap your oily hand around it and stroke it a few times to ensure it is slick with oil.

Satisfied that she had done a good job he then said "Jenny I want you to climb up onto the chair, turn and face the men with your back toward the man in the chair. Then lower your self down and squat over his cock.

Natasha, you will grip the man's cock and guide it into your mother's arsehole.

Natasha leaned in and gripped the large penis around the base.

Jenny slowly lowered her self in a squatting position, adjusting her position until she felt the oily head of the erect penis touch her partly dilated anus.

"Open your knees mother whore, we all want to see the cock enter your arsehole."

Natasha moved her hand up the shaft a little and gazed between her mother's open thighs. She held the penis firmly, confident but also ashamed that it was nestled into the entrance of her mother's anus.

She looked up at her mother and with tears of shame in her eyes said, "OK mum, lower your self down."

The room fell silent as Jenny lowered her self onto the large penis. It felt impossibly large as the head started to enter and open her anus but the oil and the fingering by her daughters had helped a lot. She felt grateful that it wasn't being forced into her. She was actually in charge of the speed of entry. This was the only positive thought she could hang on to during this whole humiliating and shaming experience.

loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers