The Rape of Nabila, her Mother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,287 Followers

Whether it was the expectation as the girls saw the huge cucumbers or the result of their very recent orgasms, Jenny wasn't sure but as she approached each of her daughter's partly open vaginas she could see their lubricating mucous oozing profusely. She felt a little relieved, knowing that their own lubrication would ease the entry of the cucumbers into their vaginas.

Jenny pressed the smaller smooth ends between her two daughter's labia.

The men holding the girl's ankles pulled them back and apart a little more making them look even more obscene.

The lender grinned as he watched the spectacle saying, "push them in whore. Fuck your daughters with the cucumbers."

As she eased them into her girls, Natasha and Nubila felt their vaginal walls stretching over the dark green invaders. All the men watched the incredibly filthy display of the two petite, young and slender girls, legs spread wide, a carrot firmly inserted in each anus and now a huge cucumber opening them and stretching their relatively fresh and inexperienced vaginas. The testosterone fuelled atmosphere somehow filled the room. All of the men were erect and full of lust, waiting their time to have their way with the mother and her daughters.

The lender stroked his own erection as he watched the ridged and bumpy larger part of the cucumbers stretching the girls further as their mother eased the vegetables further inside.

He watched as Jenny then started to fuck her daughters with the cucumbers, watching the glistening juices on the skins as she pulled them partially out and then back in again.

Impatient to get on with the rest of his plan he said, "OK whore, push them in and then let go.

Jenny eased the cucumbers in as far as she dared and then let go and moved back.

She gasped and felt deeply ashamed as she looked at the indecent spectacle of her two daughters with vegetables protruding from both their vaginas and anuses.

The lender had intended to make both girls experience being double penetrated like their mother had but he sensed the growing impatience of the men to be let loose and knew that it would not be long before both girls were fucked in every hole by the rampant men.

He turned to the mother, saying, "OK, pull out the vegetables and let the men see the young holes available to them."

As Jenny eased out the large vegetables from her daughter's bodies, both Nabila and Natasha felt doubly ashamed feeling and knowing that their most private places were now dilated and gaping open like a brazen invitation to the men watching.

The backs of the arm chairs were quite low; low enough that when the men standing behind, holding the girls ankles, pulled them back a little further the girls heads hung over the backs.

Both Nabila and Natasha protested as the men pulled them back. Their gaping holes were still visible and available as their heads fell back over the low rear cushion. The men holding the girls ankles moved their hips, rubbing their erections across the girl's faces. Nabila heard Natasha shouting, "No, no," but then her protests became muffled followed by a desperate gagging sound as the man shut her up by thrusting his erection straight into her open mouth.

Nabila's objections were soon gagged in the same way.

Jenny looked on helplessly, as one of the men had lifted her up by pulling her hair and forced her to watch as Natasha and Nabila were brutally face fucked; the men using their ankles as handles as they thrust mercilessly into both girls' throats.

As she watched her girls gag and splutter her heart sank, knowing that it was probably the first of many loads of spunk they would be forced to take.

As the men pulled their dripping penises from the girl's mouths they wiped them in the girl's hair before releasing both girls' ankles.

The other men swarmed round, pushing and shoving each other in their eagerness to abuse the girls further.

Jenny watched as both Nabila and Natasha were pulled to the floor. She heard their protests and their cries as the men took turns in them.

The man holding Jenny's hair pulled her around and pushed her head down to his erection, saying, "Bend forward and suck this whore."

With her dignity completely gone she opened her mouth as the man gripped a handful of her hair and pulled her onto his shaft. Like her daughters she gagged and spluttered as he forced his erection deep into her mouth, thrusting urgently with his strong desire to cum.

As she fought to breathe she felt another hand crudely thrust between her thighs; a foot kicked her feet apart and then she felt a long hard penis thrust straight up into her rectum.

The men pounded into her from both ends and soon she felt the all too familiar signs that the one in her mouth was about to cum. She knew she could not resist and tried to take a last deep breath before he pulled her hair violently, forcing her lips to press against his pubic hair and the head of his throbbing penis into her throat. She felt his hot salty slime erupt directly into her gullet and then slide down into her belly. As he released his grip and she gasped for breath she felt another load of hot spunk flooding her rectum.

The lender watched the scene, the mother and daughters being passed around and used in every way imaginable. His own arousal was growing but he resisted, knowing that he had promised him self the youngest daughter Nabila's anus and in his own perverse way he wanted Jenny to watch.

Eventually the action slowed to a halt. The room smelled of sweat and sex as Jenny, Nabila and Natasha crawled together and sat in the middle of the room. All three were weeping, deeply ashamed by what they had been forced to endure.

The lender moved over to them, slowly stroking his erection as he looked at them. All three had spunk on their faces, in their hair and on their legs.

He looked at the mother and said, "OK whore, we're nearly finished. Just me to satisfy and your debt will be paid in full.

She looked at him with tearful eyes and defeat written all over her face.

He then looked at Nabila and said; when we were in the public lavatory I said I was going to save your sweet little arsehole for later. Now the time has come. I'm going to fuck your little whore arsehole while your mother gets a close up view.

He then turned to Jenny saying, "Lay down on the floor whore with your legs spread wide. I want the guys to remember what your sloppy cunt with those big piss flaps look like."

She lay on the floor and even after the humiliation she had endured she looked painfully shy as she opened her legs.

"Move your feet up toward your bum and move them apart."

She did as he asked.

"Now let your knees fall open, wide open!"

She felt such shame as the men all cheered commenting loudly about her large inner labia and the fact she was still dribbling their spunk from both her vagina and her anus.

"OK, whore, stay like that."

The lender then turned to Nabila and said, "You and your whore mother are going to lick each other clean. Now, facing her feet, squat over your mother's head and then lower your cunt onto her mouth."

Both of them started to sob again; her mother pleading, please, haven't we done enough already?"

He just laughed and said, "I'll tell you when you're finished; now Nabila do as you're fucking told and squat over your mother's face."

Nabila stood astride her mother's head and then slowly squatted down until her labia were pressed against her mother's mouth.

"Good little whore Nabila," said the lender, "now lean forward reach between your mothers legs, pull those big piss flaps apart and lick the spunk from her cunt.

With reluctance and some sobbing Nabila and her mother started to lick each other's spread labia.

The lender then moved behind Nabila. "Push your bum up more so I can see your arsehole."

As he spoke he pressed his hand into the lower part of her back forcing her labia tighter against her mother's mouth but now giving him a clear view of her anus. The tight virgin rose bud he had lusted after earlier in the day had changed. The anal sex she had endured during the past hour or so had had its effect. What was once a delicate rose bud was now slightly swollen and dilated which emphasized the tiny wrinkles radiating out from the centre. It was still dribbling the spunk of the previous man who'd entered it but that did not matter to the lender.

He gazed down at this petite girl. Dark puppy hairs still covering her whole body and knew he had to have her arsehole.

He looked down at the mother saying, "Open your eyes whore."

She looked up at him through tear stained eyes as he said, "I want you to watch now as I fuck your youngest daughter's arsehole. Look how her cunt and arsehole have already been abused, all because you did not pay your debt to me earlier."

As he spoke he lowered him self and eased forward, holding his erection in one hand.

He pressed the head into the partly dilated wrinkly flower of Nabila's anus. He gazed at the fine dark hairs radiating from her smallest and most private hole and then, with one long slow but purposeful movement he gripped her slender hips firmly and pushed his penis all the way up into her rectum. He paused, grinning as he felt his scrotum settle on the mother's nose and then started to pound in and out of Nabila's arsehole. Despite the previous abuse it felt tight and silky, gripping his shaft from the head right down to the base. He looked down and watched the way in which her young flesh stretched around him and the previous ejaculations oozing out around his shaft as he thrust into her. He could feel his sperm rising but fought to control his ejaculation and wait until the final act he had in mind.

Knowing he was close to ejaculating he suddenly pulled out and stood up.

"Come hear Natasha," he commanded, "and kneel down in front of me."

She looked horrified as she did as he asked, her horror justified as he said; "now you are going to clean my cock after it has been up your sister's arsehole. Open your mouth you little whore and lick it!"

He pulled back his foreskin and pressed his wet head against her lips.

"I said fucking lick it!"

Yet more tears started to roll down her cheeks as she stuck her tongue out and tentatively licked the head of his penis. The mixture of stale urine mixed with spunk and the internal slime of her sister's rectum tasted foul.

As the tears increased the lender reached down and pinched her nose tightly. She opened her mouth to gasp for breath and with one swift thrust his penis was in her mouth. His own lust had been steadily rising to a crescendo and with no mercy he grabbed her head in his hands, pulled her roughly toward him and brutally fucked her mouth. With each of his inward thrusts her lips were crushed against his pubic bone and the head of his penis pushed down her throat. She fought for breath and tried hard to suppress her gagging reflex. From her oral abuse earlier she had quickly learned how to cope with gagging and how to sense when ejaculation was about to happen. She felt the lender's penis grow larger in her mouth as it started to throb and twitch. She braced her self and then felt his hot salty slime suddenly cascade down her throat. However, unlike the men before he did not pull out of her mouth after he had ejaculated. He just pulled back a little allowing her to swallow what was left in her mouth and then, still holding her head he let his softening penis just rest on her tongue. She could taste and feel more dribbles of spunk slowly trickling over her tongue and as they accumulated her only option was to swallow them.

He stayed motionless for a while and the room fell silent, all of them watching and waiting.

Despite Natasha's humiliation she was fascinated by the difference in size of the lender's penis as it softened and shrunk inside her mouth. No more a threat to her throat as it innocently and softly rested on her tongue.

Suddenly she felt a subtle change, for a brief moment she felt its temperature rise, it moved a little on her tongue and then she gasped and coughed as he flooded her mouth with urine. It tasted bitter and salty as she could not avoid some going down her throat. The rest was now cascading out of her mouth and down over her body.

He let her head go and laughed at her disgust as she cowered toward her mother and sister who were still licking each other. Nabila then sat up and got off of her mother. Jenny sat up and the three of them huddled together as the rest of the men gathered round them. It was as though they were sat in a giant fountain. Urine cascaded down on them from all around as the men, laughing and jeering, relieved their full bladders.

Gradually the room emptied as the men left one by one until just the money lender was left.

He had already zipped him self up as he walked over the Jenny.

He pulled her up so that she was standing next to him. Both Nabila and Natasha were still on the floor weeping, their hair and bodies dripping with spunk and urine.

He wiped Jenny's tears from her cheeks in a mock show of tenderness. He grabbed each breast in turn, giving each of them a hard painful squeeze. Then reaching down between her legs he grabbed the wet flesh of her dangling labia saying, "If you ever want to borrow some more cash you know where to come."

With that he turned, slapped her buttocks hard and walked out of the door.

loveking
loveking
1,287 Followers