The Real Estate Connection Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
181 Followers

“She’s a very sexy woman isn’t she Craig,” she said as her eyes flicked momentarily to the growing bulge in my pants. I didn’t bother hiding it from her and even spread my legs a little to give her a better view. I couldn’t believe I was acting like this. Stevie’s chuckle brought me down to earth.

“Cut it out you two. I’m supposed to be the focus of attention here, not your cock Craig. Although if KJ asks nicely I might be persuaded to share it one day… soon.” We all laughed at this. It was a comfortable situation; like old friends gathered for a weekly get together. I knew we’d be seeing more of KJ.

It took only another hour and a quarter for KJ to finish the tattoo. Stevie sat through it with no trouble at all. Before KJ put a temporary dressing on it to keep any blood and ink seepage off her shirt, Stevie paraded in front of the mirror admiring her new ink from every possible angle. Finally we were ready to go. All we had to do was pay.

“I’d usually charge you $150 for that Stevie but I’m going to offer you a deal. The tattoo will be a freebie as long as I can pick your brain for a few business ideas. And dinner is on you guys when we get together. Sound fair?”

“You drive a hard bargain KJ… it’s a deal.” Stevie grabbed a pad and pen from one of the benches and wrote down our address and phone numbers, home and mobile, before handing it over to KJ. “I expect a call in the next day or so babe. And what about coming out to visit sometime this week? I’m taking a few weeks off and Craig is still in the middle of settling in, so we are pretty flexible when it comes to our daily routine.”

Stevie stepped forward and hugged KJ tight. KJ returned the embrace carefully because of the new tattoo, but enthusiastically all the same. It seemed natural for Stevie to kiss the gorgeous artist which she did as I stood watching in horny and amused silence. Neither woman was holding back and I’m sure that there was considerable intermingling of tongues as the clinch got more intense. Finally they broke apart, cheeks flushed and breathing heavily.

“Whoa! I’ll see you guys very soon. In fact what are you doing tonight?” KJ laughed then moved over to me. Her body was soft yet firm as she pressed against me, arms around my neck. She grinned at my obvious arousal which she could feel pressed against her lower abdomen.

“Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?” she asked with a smirk. Then she kissed me. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and slipped around my gums and lips. I could feel the stud in her tongue and briefly wondered what it would feel like against my cock. A wave of guilt washed over me then disappeared as I saw Stevie looking on with a smile a mile wide on her face. Finally the kiss ended and we stepped apart.

Stevie laughed and said, “You’d better adjust that ‘gun in your pocket’ baby or you’ll get arrested for obscene display of a big cock the minute we step out on the sidewalk.” I grumbled good naturedly as I repositioned my cock causing both ladies to comment on how easy it was for the female of the species when it came to public arousal.

With a final goodbye to our new friend we stepped out of the studio and started towards the car. I walked on Stevie’s left with my arm around her waist so I wouldn’t brush against her new tattoo as she snuggled into my shoulder. We were having a good day. It was almost easy to forget that we were targets. Almost.

The bullet took me low down on my left side. It was like a massive tug which spun me around and off my feet, my arm pulling Stevie off balance as I fell. Strangely there was no sound.

“Silencer,” I thought as I went down. The pain hadn’t hit but I knew that it would be coming. As I was falling I could hear Stevie’s surprised shout followed immediately by a thud then a massive crash as the front window of KJ’s shop imploded. I hit the ground hard and the breath was driven from my lungs with the impact. My first priority was to see if Stevie was all right, then to locate the shooter. I already instinctively knew that the wound was not serious. It would hurt like hell but it wasn’t going to kill me.

Struggling to get my breath I rolled onto my side and saw Stevie lying still half in the gutter, half on the sidewalk. I could see she was breathing but had no idea if she was hit or not. I started to move toward her when a round ricocheted off the concrete in front of me. Shit! The shooter had me bracketed. I rolled the other way toward the fender of my Tahoe. It would give me cover while I got my breath back enough to get out there and grab Stevie. I had to get her into cover! Gasping I managed to drag air into my lungs and that was when the pain hit. It rocked me with its intensity as I pulled the Beretta from my waistband and racked the slide, jacking a round into the chamber. Pulling myself up onto my knees, I studied the limp body of my lover on the pavement. Her breathing was slow and regular and there wasn’t any blood visible on the sidewalk around her. There was a good chance she hadn’t been hit yet I couldn’t figure out what had happened to her. As I studied her anxiously a movement in the corner of my vision snapped my head around. I was bringing up my gun when KJ burst from the doorway of her shop and scuttled in a low crouch to Stevie’s side.

“Stay down KJ!” My shout was a mere croak but it got her attention as she grabbed Stevie and started to drag her towards her shop frontage. She’d only taken a couple of steps when a round rocketed off the concrete along side Stevie’s head and whined off into the damaged shop frontage. I was sure I had a fix on the shooter now. He had to be in the first floor of the shop directly across the road. I also knew that the shooter was a piss poor shot. The range was minimal and the target was in the open. If the sniper had been any good at all, Stevie and I would have both been dead. As KJ continued to drag Stevie’s limp body toward the shop, I spun out from behind the Tahoe and levelled my weapon at the upper story windows I had figured would be the sniper’s hide.

Movement at one of the windows and the shape of a rifle barrel with a cylindrical silencer attached confirmed the target and I wasted no time in lining up my sights on where I thought the target would be. I squeezed off two rounds and saw the muzzle flash of the rifle just as I squeezed off the second round. The sniper’s bullet hit me in the left shoulder with shocking force which drove me flat onto my back on the cold concrete. I was aware of many things at once.

The Beretta flying from my hand; the rifle barrel tilting upwards at a crazy angle in the window then slipping slowly forward and falling to the pavement below; the sound of sirens in the background. Then pain. Massive pain which drove anything else from my focus. I knew instinctively that the sniper had tagged me good. My vision went hazy around the edges and the sound of my breathing roared in my ears. KJ’s face swam into view as I lay on my back. Her voice came to me as if from a great distance… it sounded hollow and far away.

“Craig… hang in there babe! The paramedics are on their way! Just hold on!”

“Stevie?!” My voice sounded like I’d swallowed a mouthful of sand. It was a mere gravely croak.

“She’s okay Craig… she banged her head on the gutter as she fell. What the fuck is happening?”

I tried to roll over to get up. It was a mistake. The pain slammed into me like a huge wave. The roaring in my ears got louder as my vision dimmed then finally faded to black.

“Craig, stay still honey. The paramedics are coming baby…” Stevie’s voice was the last thing I heard as the lights went out.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
181 Followers