All Comments on 'The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 01'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sino5129Sino5129over 15 years ago
The Reluctant Exhibitionist Returns

No words in any dictionary can describe the pleasure of how I feel.

My erection lasts through the whole story.

Please continue to write about Wendy.

Thank you.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
Wow!

I would like to know what Nancy is getting from all this, from her perspective. A great premise, well written and left miles of possibilities for future games.

TieduppTieduppalmost 15 years ago
Love love love

Loved this story from day one when i read the first part on another site; the stories posted here by Seahawk76 are good but can be better was to easy and very predictable to play wendy for a fool but little does her Mistress know who she was playing with and her friends have videos are about to set things right and free Wendy and her Mistress will live to regret it. I think its finally time to add another chapter and free the lovely Wendy this time.

Would anyone like to help me out just sound off in an

e mail to me; but first must finish off two other stories and hopefully get them posted, so for now i ll just play with ideas should be fun - Later love the story . . .

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

This was another great story. I hope i get around to reading the other chapters soon.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Very Sexy Story!

Nancy's a bonified perverted bitch, that should be outed. Nonetheless I find the concept of forced public nudity arousing; go figure!

wifejanneywifejanneyover 4 years ago
such an arousing story

I find myself aroused and excited by this wonderful story, I have strong exhibitionist feelings myself, but am not brave enough to be naked in public to this extent.

I think I need my own Nancy to take charge and my, and her, fantasies can be fulfilled.

Jan

jnwf@mail.com

SweetAriesQueenSweetAriesQueenalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Story!

Damn I wish a woman like Nancy would turn me into her naked reluctant pet exhibitionist! I definitely have a shy submissive side she could exploit. Im not a lesbian but Im definitely intrigued by being controlled by an older woman and forced to do humiliating tasks naked for her pleasure. But I definitely dont want to be seen by anyone I know!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 3 years ago

I find it downright odd, the lengths you go to avoid describing Wendy's appearance...

DashDotDashDotover 2 years ago

Amazing story, she didn't seem very reluctant tho, once bitten by the bug things can and will progress.

mistimksmistimksover 1 year ago

https://writingsofleviticus.grometsplaza.net/Falcon/ReluctantExhibitionist.htm

This appears to be the inspiration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES