The Right Place At The Right Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she had been digging through her purse for the keys, I had again slipped a hand between her ass cheeks to let my fingers probe at her still wet lusty opening.

“God, I’m going to need that cock again, and if I can’t open this door, I might even have it right here on the step” she moaned as my fingers found her slippery gash, and the hole I wanted.

“Hurry up, or I won’t be able to wait either, “ I said as I licked the side of her neck. The door finally opened, and we scrambled in, and closed it behind us. I pusher her towards a low table right beside a wall, and as soon as we were beside it, I lifted one of her legs to the tabletop. She was facing me, and with the limited amount of light coming in from outside, I could see enough to untie the knot holding her shirt closed. My hands went straight for the knot, and in seconds, I had freed her tits, and lovingly plastered them with my lips.

“OH GOD YES!” she screamed in pleasure as my tongue flashed across her swollen breasts! He bra was one with a front closure, and in a flash, it was wide open allowing the air to further caress them.

My mouth went towards her right nipple, and my right hand went to the other one. The nipples were both firm, and well defined after all of our hot action. The nipple in my mouth was soon lightly clamped between my teeth, and I stretched it out as I moved my head away from her body. I slowly tightened my teeth, until she moaned loudly at the stimulation her nipple was getting. I had pulled it back several inches, and then opened my mouth to allow her boob to return to its normal place. I took a second to look at them, and figured that every lingerie catalogue in the world would love to have them filling one of their bras.

“You would look great in any lingerie catalogue” I told her.

“Never mind, suck my tits” she told me.

I didn’t wait for a second invitation. I was standing there with a hot woman backed up to a wall, my mouth on one nipple, a hand on another, and one free hand. I fixed that in a flash, and my free hand soon found her slippery gash, and the fingers began probing at her inner areas. She lifted the leg nearest the table, and placed a foot on it. The extra space she gave me was quickly put to use, and I slipped a second finger in with the first one.

I had no idea how long I fondled her body before she was again begging for my cock! “OHHHHHHH GGOOOODDDDD!!!! She screamed as I brought her to a second orgasm with my mouth, and fingers!

She grabbed me by the hair, and pulling me up, she began to beg for more cock! “I NEED SOME MORE COCK, PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE HURRRRRYYYYYYYYY”! She groaned as I came up.

The swollen knob of my cock found the slimy entrance of all her womanly charm, and I hesitated slightly.

“RAM THAT COCK UP MY PUSSY, PLEEEAAASSSSSSEEEEEE! She begged!

Not being the kind of guy to disappoint a woman, I lifted my self to full height, and as I did, my cock thrust deeply up her waiting sex!

“OH GOD YES, FILL MY PUSSY, HURRY, HARDER, RAM IT IN, FASTER” she screamed as I began our second session of raw sexual action! “YES, YES, YES, FASTER, HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER” she begged during the entire time it took her to explode her next orgasm! “AAAAHHHH! YYYEEEESSSSSSS, GOD I LOVE A GOOD HARD FUCK I’M COOOOMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!” she screamed when her body gave up its pleasure sensation to flood her with satisfied animal lust.

My cock was only slightly slower to complete it’s own requirements of satisfaction, and I held myself as deep as I could to flood her pussy with a second load of lust juice.

It was all we could do to just stand there against the wall, so we stayed where we were for a while waiting for our bodies to recover from the exertion of the last hour, and a half! She was still breathing heavily when she said she thought we had earned a drink. I was quick to agree with her, and allowed her to get out from between the wall and me. She led me to the kitchen, and pulled out a bottle of wine. She tossed me a corkscrew, and after fetching two glasses we toasted a hot session of pure animal lust. The wineglasses were soon empty and grabbing my cock again she led me to her bedroom where we settled in for a night of romance, and hot fucking.

12