Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Morrigan_Morrigan_over 14 years ago
Angela is insatible:)

So one male even werewolf is not enough for a cat in heat:))) May be there is a reason why she is a werecat not werewolf? The three kittens - are they really only cats or someone hope that dumping them on the street they will die but instead Angela saved them and they infected her with the werecat virus??? More:)

jlly16jlly16over 14 years ago
More..More..More

I love where this is heading hopefully Ninja Boy gets in on the action to clear his mind of Angela.

sunshinesdevotionsunshinesdevotionover 14 years ago
Wowzers!!

Talk about a sex kitten!! This story started out a little slow but the characters have developed awesome! Genzo deserves a break too. Whether it be w/ Angela (which I think would just be awkward!) or maybe (hopefully) he will have is own love story! Can't wait for more in this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gripping!

Just found this story and have read the whole lot at one sitting, much to the neglect of my work! Well done, great combination of interesting story and hot sex and no typos to distract. Looking forward to the next installment.

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

I see that the newest comment is 13 years old. I still have to ask this since I see that no one else has even thought about it yet.

How is it, that a woman that turns into a cat does not like fish?! Lol

The story so far is fantastic and I am looking forward to reading more and more.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous