The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

__________________________

sarang-heh: I love you (Korean)

__________________________

"[Nani]?" Nobu felt odd as he woke up and sucked in his breath sharply when he felt something warm and wet on his cock. Looking down he saw Angela on all fours enthusiastically sucking his dick.

"Oh good, you're awake," she literally purred before returning her attentions to his hard on.

Despite his growing sense of dread, he was rock hard. "Please, come back to bed," he pleaded.

Her eyes practically glowed in the dark room. "I haven't seen you all day and I missed you," she pouted, rubbing her slit along his member.

"I missed...you as well...would you like me to hold you?" He reached his arm out to draw her closer and yanked it back when he felt fur beneath his fingers.

"No, I want you to fuck me senseless," she hissed. Plunging his cock into her, she moaned when again his primitive drives took over and he turned, the sound of his bones snapping alerting his men to the fact that he was awake.

Outside the room, Genzo heard the noises coming from behind the door and grabbed his mask. "Oi, Shinnosuke, I think he's in trouble again." Donning his own mask, they waited to see if Noboru would need their help.

His mind numbed from the surge in his testosterone, he threw her onto her stomach and snapped his jaws around her neck. A wail that sounded very much like a cat moaning in heat began deep in her throat and filled the air. Spurred on by the noise, he fucked her tiny body like a man possessed, each vicious thrust drawing an animal grunt of pleasure from her as she gripped him possessively with her vaginal muscles. Arching her back, she stroked his sensitive balls with her tail and he released her neck, screaming as he came so painfully hard, he saw stars floating before his eyes. She greedily thrust back on him, stroking him beyond what his sensitive skin could tolerate and he tried to pull out of her but she clung to his cock stubbornly. "I'm not done yet, baby," she cooed. "And you're still soooo nice and big. Oh I love how you fill me up!"

"Genzo," he barely managed to gasp before blacking out.

Without waiting another second, they burst through the door and Genzo whispered an apology as he planted a dart in the fleshy part of her ass. Snarling at the sting, she fought the sedation but eventually fell under its effects and relaxed her vaginal muscles enough for them to pull Noboru out of her. As they carried the pair back to the bed, they both resumed their human appearance. "She could really kill him," Shinnosuke observed with a look that was a strange mix of concern and awe.

Minutes later, Noboru opened his eyes to see everyone staring down at him with worried expressions. "What happened?" Again when he tried to sit up, the pounding in his head worsened. Wincing, he put his hand to his head and noticed Ryuzo sitting next to the bed, rolling a vial of blood between his fingers.

"They called me when you passed out," he explained ruefully.

"Is she alright?" She slept next to him, obviously sedated.

"She's fine." Ryuzo looked at the carpet, then back at Noboru. "You know, you could just keep her sedated most of the time until this cycle passes.

"No, I could never do that to her," he muttered, pulling the blanket higher on her shoulders.

"It's a dangerous game you're playing, Boss," Ryuzo reminded him. "You may heal fast, but remember, you can still die."

"And what would you recommend?" he snapped testily.

Ryuzo leaned back and sighed. "As far as I see it, if you don't want to keep her sedated until this thing rides out, you only have two options. The first is that if she were to have her ovaries removed, that would likely solve the problem, but I doubt that you're thrilled with that idea."

"You would be correct in that assumption." Though he wasn't certain he wanted children at this point, he certainly didn't want to close himself to the possibility. "I'm not going to have her spayed. The second?"

Ryuzo knew he wouldn't like this option any better than the one that preceded it. "There is the distinct possibility that by sedating her and depriving her of the satisfaction of mating that you may actually be retarding the pace of her estrus. The only other possible option that I can see is that you allow her to satisfy her needs as often as she requires until it is finished. You cannot deny her what is written into her DNA." Giving him a moment to digest the information, Ryuzo waited patiently for his answer.

"I want everyone out of the room with the exception of Ryuzo, Genzo and Shinnosuke," Noboru ordered through gritted teeth. His anger all too apparent, the other men hurried out the door. "Is there no other way?" His head fell into his hands.

"It usually does not succeed when one tries to suppress an animal's most inborn drives," Ryuzo commented quietly. "Can you do this?"

"I cannot remain by her side to ravage her every waking minute of the day, if that is what you mean!"

Ryuzo looked at him with a grave expression. "You cannot be the one to do this."

All three men looked at Ryuzo. "What?!"

Crossing his arms, he looked sagely at his friend. "Noboru-sama, consider this, you've been with her only twice since she entered the cycle and look what it did to you. If you tried to keep her satisfied during this period, I would conjecture that you would rapidly tire of the activity. Once she has returned to her senses, she will be wounded by the fact that you are loath to touch her."

This was getting worse and worse by the minute. "What would you suggest then instead?" he asked with resignation.

"You have to put it out of your head that any of this is under her conscious control. What is happening is purely biological, nothing more, thus, so is the solution. It says nothing about the bond between the two of you. That being said, we can approach this scientifically and measure different parameters to track the progress of the process. We will take the perspective that this is nothing more than an experiment."

"And what 'parameters' would you propose we measure?" he asked warily.

Ryuzo put the vial of blood in his bag. "Hormones vary on a diurnal cycle, meaning that their levels vary at different times of the day. For example, growth hormone is mostly released at night during sleep. I would advise that we draw blood regularly, once in the morning, once in the evening and a few times after she...finishes. We will also need to track how often she engages in the activity, how long each session lasts, how often she achieves release, how often her partner achieves release, and the refractory period between each session."

It was difficult for Noboru to hear him talk about her in such a detached manner but he could appreciate the intention behind it. Thankfully the weekend was approaching, so it would give him some time to adjust to the idea. "I will ask her what she wishes to do and leave it up to her."

Ryuzo stood up and bowed. "[Sorudewa]." and left, motioning for Genzo and Shinnosuke to follow him.

Lying next to her, Noboru stroked her hair and hugged her tightly. "What have I done to you?" he whispered sadly.

___________________________________

sorudewa: well then, in that case (Japanese)

___________________________________

Feeling exhausted, Angela rolled over in bed to see Genzo watching her intently. "Are my eyes still purple?" she mumbled. Chuckling, Genzo nodded. "Great. Fan-fucking-tastic." Her stomach growled noisily and she became acutely aware of how hungry she was. "Genzo, could I trouble you for something to eat?"

"What would you like?"

She thought for a moment and said, "A really big steak."

Laughing, Genzo told her, "I will find you one immediately."

Trying to sit up, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Where's Noboru?"

"He had a series of meetings scheduled today. He will return in the evening to see you." He grinned. "Until then you must make do with Ninja Boy and the Karate Kid."

"Karate Kid?" She started laughing uncontrollably. "What, Shinnosuke?"

Genzo's face became overly serious. "You should not laugh, Shinnosuke is a seventh degree black belt and can crush you with his little finger," he warned. Winking at her, he promised, "I will be back with some dead meat."

Giggling, she stretched and walked to the bathroom, trying to ignore the glances that Noboru's men snuck when they thought she wasn't looking. As she brushed her teeth, she stared at her eyes. If it wasn't so goddamn weird, she might have been pleased, as they actually were quite pretty. Turning on the water, she stepped into the spray and nearly fell when a wave of dizziness swept over her. Figuring she was dehydrated, she allowed her blood pressure to adjust and took a quick shower.

An hour later, she was happily gnawing a sixteen ounce filet while Genzo and Shinnosuke were talking shit as they played Tekken. Every now and again, they would glance over their shoulders to see if she was okay and she beamed at them as she destroyed her steak. It was like having two brothers watching over her and at that moment, she felt more like her old self. When the last of the steak was gone, she laid down. Deducing that she wanted to sleep, the two men stood up to leave. "No, just stay and play the game," she said, waving for them to sit back down. "I just don't want to be alone while I sleep," she admitted. Smiling sympathetically, they turned down the volume and recommenced playing.

Noboru returned later that evening not looking forward to the conversation he was going to have. Genzo and Shinnosuke were both puttering about on their computers when he entered the room. "May I have some privacy, please?" Bowing, they stood up and departed the room. Sitting on the bed, Noboru gently shook Angela awake.

"Hi, honey," she murmured sleepily. "Did you just get home?"

"Yes. Angela, there is something that we must discuss," he said softly.

The dire tone of his voice woke her up instantly. "What's wrong?"

Taking her hand in his, he smoothed her hair before beginning. "I have spoken with my researchers and there is some speculation that allowing you to fulfill your mating instincts will help bring you out of heat faster."

She tried to rub some of the sleep out of her eyes. "So what exactly does that mean?"

"It has been suggested that we...supply you with the means to satisfy your needs." Even talking about it made him nauseous.

"You – you mean you want me to screw other guys?" She drew back in horror at the idea.

"I am giving you the option. I am not thrilled with this course of action either but I also cannot watch you suffer so much. If this could hasten the completion of your estrus, I am willing to go through with it."

"Wh-why can't you just do it?" she cried, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I am afraid your demands may be more than a single man can meet," he explained with a faint smile. "And I do not want sex with you to become an obligatory task that you won't even remember. I want to enjoy our lovemaking as it has been. You only have three weeks before you must return to work, and you cannot see your patients in this condition."

He was right about that. "I don't want you to get bored of sex with me, but I don't want to sleep with other men. What if you hate me for it?" She buried her face in his neck and began to sob.

Rubbing her back soothingly, he kissed her cheek. "There is a difference between sex and what we do. It is only sex. I know that your heart belongs to me. I will learn to live with whatever happens, so long as you will stay with me."

She stared at him, her violet eyes luminous with her tears. "I love you and only you. I belong to you. I don't want anyone else!"

"I know," he murmured, not doubting the fierceness of her feelings for him.

"Promise me one thing then," she said, hesitating.

"Anything."

"When I'm in my right mind and not some sex-crazed maniac that you'll be with me, sleep next to me until this whole awful mess is over." She looked at him pleadingly.

"I will be here when your mind clears," he promised.

Clinging to him, she whispered, "Nobu, I'm scared."

"I am here. I will not leave you. I waited so long to find you again. This is a small price to pay for the time we will enjoy together."

Bringing her lips to his, she kissed him feverishly. "Make love to me, Nobu. Make me sigh the way that only you can."

Throwing her back on the bed, he eagerly removed his clothes and began licking her earlobe as she writhed under him. "You are mine," he growled in her ear. "You will always be mine."

"Oh god, yes," she practically sobbed.

Lowering his head between her legs, he spread her wet folds and teased her clit with his tongue before diving into her lips. Her taste filled his senses and his cock twitched impatiently as he brought her slowly to orgasm. The alteration in her taste signaled to him that she was ready and pulled his tongue away, replacing it with his cock. Holding her head in place, his blue eyes locked her lavender ones and she screamed, staring into his eyes the whole time. He kissed her passionately as he fucked her, running his tongue over her lips and neck. "To whom do you belong?" he demanded with a cruel thrust.

"To you," she moaned.

"I want to hear my name on your lips as I cum inside your deliciously tight pussy," he ordered. His words ignited a massive orgasm and she screamed his name at the top of her lungs. Snarling, he came, filling her with so much hot, sticky fluid that it spewed out of her as fast as he ejected it. When he had finished, he gathered her into his arms as she wept openly. "[Sarang-heh]."

"[Sarang-heh]," she echoed, kissing him through her tears.

When she was asleep, he called Ryuzo. "She has agreed. Make the necessary arrangements and perform whatever tests you must. I do not wish to hear the details. I only want to know if her condition is resolving. Is that clear?"

"Perfectly."

Hanging up, he went into the living room where his right and left hands were. "I want you to round up five or six discreet and trustworthy individuals to...keep her occupied when she feels the need to mate. Ryuzo will give you specific instructions regarding the information he needs recorded. I am entrusting the two of you to oversee the process in my absence, as I know the both of you are concerned for her welfare." Sighing, he added," Any questions?"

Out of respect, the pair kept their expressions inscrutable after he had finished speaking. "None," Genzo replied with a bow. "We will see to it."

"Tomorrow, call me when she is...more herself." He turned and walked back into the bedroom, praying he'd be able to get some sleep.

______________________________

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers
12