The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

He tried not to think about how good she tasted on his tongue and told himself that it was only her waning pheromones that caused his cock to rise, not his own lust. Slowly, the injuries sealed and began repairing themselves. She was still very pale – she had lost a great deal of blood – but he knew that she was no longer in danger of dying because her scent returned and overpowered the sensitive nerve endings in his nose as he fought to keep his mind clear. He felt her stir in his arms.

"Ow. What?" She tried to raise herself up but lacked the strength.

"Shhh, do not move," he ordered softly. His warm tongue slowly glided over her skin.

At the sound of his voice, she turned and started. "Genzo? Is that you?" She'd never seen him other than in his fully human state and she gave a small squeal at the sight of the gigantic grey beast behind her. His voice, though deep in everyday life was now so low that even as he whispered, it boomed.

His yellow eyes regarded her with recognition. "Hai." He continued to gently clean her with long, sensuous strokes.

"What happened to me? I don't remember anything. Why am I so sore all over?" She looked at herself and paused. "And WHY am I naked?"

"Saburo attempted to kill you," he explained bluntly between licks.

She shuddered at the sound of his name. "And you – you saved me?"

"Hai."

Angela furiously racked her brain trying to retrieve any recollection of the evening but found nothing. "Genzo, I'm so cold," she wailed as she shivered under him.

"You have suffered quite a bit of blood loss," he explained, wrapping his large frame more tightly around her. The sudden warmth from his body felt welcome on her chilled skin and she snuggled into his silky charcoal-colored fur. Using one of his sharp claws, he punctured the skin above his external jugular vein. "Here. Drink."

"I can't do that!" she shrieked. "How could you even suggest such a thing?"

He bared his teeth at her and his eyes narrowed to yellow slits. "Do not argue with me! I refuse to deliver you to Noboru-donno dead," he snarled angrily, his baritone vibrating through her.

Realizing that it wasn't Noboru he was concerned about, she climbed atop his massive body and began suckling the wound in his neck. As his blood filled her mouth, she could taste his emotional state. He was excited, nervous, aroused and nurturing all at once. She felt herself warmed from the inside as she drank from him and could feel her strength return.

The sensation of her teeth latching onto the skin of his neck caused his already hard cock to drool and when the smell of his arousal reached her nostrils, her pupils dilated as she began to feel the effects of her renewed energy. The realization that his body was providing sustenance for her felt wonderfully intimate and his low growl of pleasure triggered a lengthening of her canines. Her lust began to return, her last mating session having been interrupted and she moaned with pleasure as she drank greedily from his neck. The sound of her voice in his ear drew a loud rumble from deep inside his chest and he began to feel lightheaded from his desire as she began stroking his broad chest sinuously with her hands.

Feeling energized, she pulled her head away from Genzo's neck. Looking with appreciation at the massive beast underneath her, she felt her skin tingle the way it did before her fur emerged. In his animal form, Genzo was at least three times her size and his body was covered in lush grey fur with the exception of his face, chest, hands, and feet, which were pure white. The thick muscles on his body stood out in sharp relief and she watched with pleasure as he tensed and shuddered at her touch. Behind her, she could feel the wet tip of his cock twitch as she teased it with her own sopping sex. Lifting her hips, she sat on his shaft and ran her slick lips back and forth his thick, veined length and he arched his back at the warm, slippery sensation. Turning around, she licked his swollen glans, tasting herself and him, and felt him tremble underneath her. "Angela, [yamiro]," he protested weakly.

The smell of his sex effectively turned off her frontal lobe functioning and she sucked his cock like a woman dying of thirst. All the while, her arousal fell in wet drops onto his face as he struggled to control his animal. "Lick me, Genzo," she begged him. "I want to feel your hot tongue licking my cunt. Taste me. Make me cum."

Unable to resist, his tongue stole out and tasted what had fallen on his muzzle and the man in him was forced out entirely by his beast. Parting her cheeks with his clawed hands, he drove his tongue deep inside her, tasting every inch of her tight walls. The first of her orgasms nearly caused him to cum in her mouth, as she released a spurt of sweet, salty juice onto his tongue, but she gripped the base of his cock and squeezed, preventing his release. He groaned in frustration into her cunt, setting her off again and she tightened her grip around his shaft. When the last of her spasms had subsided, she straddled him and rubbed his throbbing head against her lips. "No," he pleaded, still fighting his instincts. "You cannot do this."

"Yes, I can," she snarled, as fur sprouted all over her body. Cuddling his balls with her tail, she let herself sink onto his length and began to ride him. The feeling of her tight, velvet strokes against his skin was agonizingly blissful, far better than he could ever have fantasized and the smell of her fluids coated his muzzle, driving him mad. "Genzo, it's so fucking good!" she moaned. "You're so big, I can't even fit all of you inside me!" His hands gripped her hips unbidden and he guided her thrusts, feeling the dull ache in his balls that promised a painfully forceful release. "You've wanted this, didn't you?" She stared into his golden eyes as she fucked him. "You've been wanting to ream me out with your beautiful fat cock."

"Hai," he rasped desperately. He clenched his teeth as she arched her back and bounced faster along him.

Her lips curled in a playful smile. "Do you still want me to stop?" she asked in a teasing voice. The forceful thrusts of his hips were answer enough.

Digging his claws into her flanks, he managed to strain, "[Yaminai-deh]."

Enjoying his torment, she rode him harder. "Do you want more?"

His strokes only became more urgent in response. "[Motto]."

"You bad, bad boy!" she cooed. "Have you been dreaming of fucking me while I was with Noboru? Have you been stroking yourself to sleep thinking of me?" She slapped her hips against his and he groaned deliciously for her.

"I...I need..." Helpless, his hands stole up to her breasts and she pushed his claws into the sensitive flesh as she began to speed up her thrusts.

"Oh fuck! Hurt me, Genzo, I want to feel your claws in me. Mark me! Sink your claws into my skin!"

Hearing her call out his name in the midst of her pleasure caused him to wince in pain as his sac jerked against him, preparing to eject its warm cargo. "Angela, [hanaseh]!" he begged as he fought the pressure in his testicles. "I cannot hold back any longer. I am going to cum!"

She laughed, a soft musical sound that only inflamed him further. "You want me to stop, but you're squeezing my tits so hard? I don't think you want to stop. I think you like the idea of shooting your hot cum inside my cunt, don't you?" Her tail caressed his swollen balls pointedly, causing him to clench his fingers, drawing blood from her skin. "Say it, Genzo! I want to hear you say the dirty thing you want to do to me."

"Angela, [onnegai], I need cum inside you! I beg you, let me cum!" he gasped, as he hovered tantalizingly close to the edge of release.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum! Genzo, I want to feel your hot cum fill my pussy! Fuck me! Fill me up!" Her high pitched keening filled the air as she clawed bloody furrows into his chest, her walls rippling around his shaft. Feeling her tighten, Genzo was nearly blinded by the torrent of pleasure that came crashing over his senses. Thrusting furiously, he pounded her with hard savage strokes and let out a strangled roar of "[Ikku]!'" as he painfully rocketed the first jet of hot semen into her. She rocked and bucked on his cock so forcefully that the copious spurts of his cum ran down his shaft and spilled over his balls as he slid in and out of her ravenous cunt. Exhausted, she slumped over his chest. Gasping for air, he briefly panicked at the enormity of what he had done before his mind went completely black.

__________________________

yamiro: stop it (Japanese)
yaminai-deh: don't stop (Japanese)
motto: more (Japanese)
onnegai: please (desperate, Japanese)
ikku: I'm cumming (Japanese)

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers
12