Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyabout 14 years ago
Go, Angela!

A cat fight of a different sort. ;) Nicely done and worth the wait. Now I feel badly for Genzo and want him to find someone... I'm such a softie.

lilangelbaby2ulilangelbaby2uabout 14 years ago
More?

So if I beg and plead will more appear? I absolutely love this story!

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateabout 14 years ago
YEAH!!!!

So glad you updated. I absolutely love this story. Can't wait for more.

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
your back

loved it and oh to long for an update , and oh a like angelas reaction things are about to get better keeo it up this is great

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
Just read all of this story...

I like the characters but don't like the sex driven creature you've turned Angela into. Even though she's in heat, she's still a person. Still a hybrid and not completely animalistic. I HATED the bit with Genzo and will be furious if she gets pregnant by him. If I were Nobu, Genzo would be dead, whether he saved her life or not. I don't have any sympathy for Genzo at all... perhaps he can be a casualty in the next fighting scene? I still like your story but all the infidelity and betrayal is kinda hard to forget. It's a pity because the story would have been amazing without it and now is just good overshadowed by extreme discomfort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HELL YEAH

I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you plan on doing a story for Genzo. He needs it. As to the commenter on Angela's sex drive. Get over it. That is part of animal behavior and it's her story. If she wasn't sex-driven then where would we get the kidnapping and such??? Don't be a prude. She is still the Angela we all love and want to be. Maybe if you got a guy (or girl) that made you act like that then you would understand. Keep writing. And please post soon. or all your fans will be on begging and pleading.

shortydeeshortydeeover 11 years ago
Sad to think......

that Genzo might be leaving the story. I hope that he is going to stay and find a mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
much better

The transition from last chapter was wonderful. Glad to see how you evolved from the love triangle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous