The Scholarship Student Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Miss Agnes," a stunned Robert heard himself saying, as his aching genitals and burning ass cheeks screamed for relief. He could not believe what Agnes was demanding, let alone that he was agreeing to her demands.

"Stand up, Robert." Agnes placed leather restraints on his wrists and locked them together. She attached the wrist restraints to a chain that she lowered from the ceiling. Agnes pulled the chain taut, pulling Robert's arms over his head. Next, she tied his feet together with a soft rope and left him suspended from the chain with his feet barely flat on the carpet. "There! That should leave you in position to think about your grades for awhile." Agnes grabbed her wet panties and stuffed them in Robert's mouth, then gagged him with a silk scarf. "That should keep you quiet, until I come back for you later." Next, she placed a clothespin on each of his nipples, causing him to cry out in pain. Robert pulled at his chain futilely, as Agnes turned out the light and left the room. In the dim basement light he could feel his cock, aching to cum, throbbing between his legs.

Frightened, he wondered if Agnes would leave him there, or return to release him. He was thoroughly humiliated and intimidated at his ordeal. The dim daylight that had slightly illuminated the room faded and Robert was terrified in the total darkness. His arms, wrists and nipples ached nearly as much as his burning ass cheeks and his very sore balls. Robert did not know how long he hanged suspended from the chain, but he thought it had been over an hour. He heard footsteps on the stairs and suddenly he was blinded, as the light came on. He heard two people moving about. Slowly his eyes focused and he was mortified to see Jane smiling at him. It was obvious that Agnes had told her of the spanking discipline she had invoked. He was stunned to see that both women were naked.

"Robert," said Agnes, "Jane is an expert Masturbitrix, as well as an expert lover. I have asked her to continue your discipline tonight, using her special expertise." Jane smiled and her lovely breasts jiggled as she stepped toward Robert and softly grasped his cock. Instantly his cock began to harden until it stuck out proudly. Slowly, Jane began run her fingers lightly over his cock and balls. The sensation was electrifying, as Robert writhed from the wonderful fingers playing with his genitals. He moaned through his gag and swayed toward Jane to receive more caresses, and the unbearably wonderful stimulation. Pre-cum appeared at his cockhole and flowed over his bulbous velvety cockhead. Jane began to move his foreskin back and forth over his cockhead while she lightly fondled his balls. She smiled as he writhed and jerked from the wonderful sensations of pleasure Jane was giving him. She could feel his cock and balls throbbing in her hand, and she sensed he was about to cum.

Without warning, the wonderful fondling sensations were painfully replaced with a vicious slap across his cockhead. That was instantly followed by several harsh backhands to his balls. He gasped for breath, as the extreme pain caused him to pull his knees up to his chest, fully suspending him from the chain. Agnes's panty gag prevented him from crying out and he moaned, hanging painfully, in front of his tormentor. Jane grinned sweetly at him and resumed the wonderful fondling of his cock and balls. The pain was soon transformed to pleasure, as Jane's magic hands and fingers teased him unmercifully. Robert struggled hard to avoid cumming, and tried not to let Jane feel his cock throb, as she fondled him. Soon, however, he resumed seeping pre-cum, and neared orgasm. His cock began to spasm, as if dancing, to the marvelous ministrations of the expert Masturbitrix.

Tears rolled down his cheeks, as he realized he was about to cum. Jane, too, sensed his impending orgasm and quashed it by fiercely slapping his cock and balls. Robert moaned and slumped again in his chains. His eyes were rolling in their sockets from the pain that left him barely conscious. Jane gave him no time to recover, as she resumed fondling his cock and balls. This game, of extreme pleasure followed by excruciating pain, continued for nearly two hours, as Jane nor Agnes seemed to tire of it. Robert struggled to recover from another fierce pummeling of his balls. Agnes lowered him to the floor and moved the ceiling chain, from his wrists, to his ankles. She repositioned the chain, pulling his legs up off the floor until he rested on his shoulders, with his hard cock pointed at his face. Agnes picked up a paddle and started to spank his burning ass cheeks, while Jane resumed her wonderful tickling and fondling of his genitals.

The simultaneous pain of the spanking paddle, coupled with the extraordinary pleasure of Jane's fondling fingers, quickly brought Robert to an extreme state of arousal. His pre-cum dripped onto his face and his satiny cockhead throbbed under the magic teasing of Jane's ministrations. He braced himself for the painful assault that he knew was in store for him, as his cock throbbed uncontrollably. As he neared orgasm, Jane continued to pleasure him by lightly stroking and rubbing his cock and balls. She smiled sweetly at him and grasped his cock fully in her hand and actively masturbated him with firm masterful strokes.

Robert's cock exploded with volleys of cum erupting from deep in his balls. His eyes were riveted on the globules of thick white creamy cum, as they were forcefully propelled outward from his cock arcing toward his face. As he orgasmed, Agnes ripped the gag and panties from his mouth, creating an oral receptacle to receive his cum. The first globules of semen struck him full in the mouth and splashed into his throat. He swallowed to keep from gagging, as the next volley splashed on his lips and chin. The eruptions continued, as Jane increased her pace of masturbating him, to extract even more of the thick salty cum from Robert's cock and balls.

Finally, he stopped cumming and dripped the last of his semen onto his face. Agnes stopped spanking him and kneeled next to him to wipe cum on his face and cheeks into his mouth, with her fingers. Jane took his cock into her mouth and cleaned away the residual cum with her tongue. The women released him and helped him to stand. Robert, breathing hard, confessed that he had never before tasted semen. They told him he had endured admirably, for his first time, and there would be many future opportunities for him to taste his cum.

"Robert," said Agnes, "I want you to wear this device, to prevent you from cheating and achieving an orgasm while you are in bed." She held out a pair of handcuffs connected to a collar which, when worn, would prevent the wearer from touching their genitals, without bending over into a near fetal position. She placed the collar with the handcuffs attached, around his neck and locked it with a padlock. Next, she fitted him with a nylon net equivalent of a male chastity belt, which she clasped about his cock and balls and locked it with a similar small padlock. Next, she attached a chain with small links to his 'chastity belt', ran the chain between his legs and ass cheeks to a ring at the back of his collar. If he tried to bend over, or get into a fetal position, to play with his cock, the chain pulled his chastity belt, and hence his cock, back away from his hands. There was no way he could reach his genitals to induce an orgasm. Satisfied, Agnes unlocked the door and told him to follow her upstairs to the kitchen for supper. "Incidentally, Robert, you relieved my tensions very nicely with your tongue, for your first time."

Robert was stunned with his predicament. As crazy as it seemed, he had thoroughly enjoyed the spanking of both his asscheeks and his balls. He loved Jane's masturbating him, even with the painful efforts she used to prevent him from cumming. There was no question that being forced to suck Mrs. Gilden's cunt was a most pleasurable learning experience. However, being denied the opportunity of orgasm was incomprehensible to him. Robert found that even with his wrists chained, he could feed himself, write and do his homework and other tasks without any problems from his restraints. When he tried to reach his knees or genitals the chain pulled at his chastity device, preventing him from reaching anything below his waist. Both Agnes and Jane laughed at his predicament. Agnes placed their supper on the table and sat down to eat. Robert sat gingerly as his ass and balls were still sore and aching. He served himself and began to eat.

"Robert, I know you may not fully agree with my decision, but I believe this is the best way to protect my investment, and the proper discipline for you. After your urges subside and you wake up tomorrow, I'll remove the restraints and you can go to school. I will speak no more of this tonight. Just remember your contract and, that I say what I mean, and I mean what I say!" With this admonition, the women helped him up the stairs to his bedroom. They lay his tormented and chained body on his bed, admonishing him to refrain from getting any more C's on his test papers. Both Agnes and Jane kissed him goodnight and tucked him in. Naked, they went off arm in arm to Agnes's bedroom. As sleep began to overtake Robert, he could hear Agnes and Jane moaning while making love to each other. His balls and cock hurt and his ass cheeks burned, but he fell asleep smiling at his good fortune, and with the knowledge that it would happen again soon and often.

(Continued at Part 2.)

All comments appreciated. Contact me at the address in my profile to provide feedback.

12