The Second Car Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I need a shower' she said, as she pulled the zip down on her shorts and pushed her hand inside. 'Come and join me in a minute,' she added as she stood up and let the shorts fall away to the floor. She darted away like a startled deer and I didn't hear her feet as she ran upstairs. Soon I heard the water start to flow in the bathroom and got up to follow.

ooo000ooo

Funnily enough finding the kind of party I had mentioned proved more straightforward than either of us had ever imagined. In fact when Tina spoke of it in bed she had confessed to having no idea where to start or who to ask.

But it just fell into our laps quite unexpectedly. We had a job in late July to create a landscaped rock garden for a wealthy client in Kirkhampton, a smart village a few miles away. Money was no problem for the type of executive homeowners who had made Kirkhampton a sought-after address. The garden was on quite a slope and would eventually make a well-displayed rock garden. We had put in a quotation of six thousand pounds, which was to include over two thousand pounds on stone - large weathered blocks from Northumberland. A little to our surprise, Louisa Millings, and her partner Eric, had called at the nursery one day and, after looking round at our plants, they told us they wanted us to build their garden for them. It was our first contract of this type.

When we started the weather seemed to suddenly put on its late summer best and we were soon moving soil and rocks beneath a sweltering sun. Tina and I wore an acceptable minimum of shorts and t-shirt. Eric was always away, it seemed, on business and so Louisa supervised our work, suggested changes but didn't interfere too much. Once she had got to know us she started to wear a brief bikini in the garden. She was very attractive in a way but not really my type. She got on well with Tina, however.

There was already a large swimming pool at the rear of the property and one very hot day Louisa invited us to use it during our lunch break. Louisa must have realised we had no costumes with us as she said to Tina quietly, but loud enough for me to hear, that we could all skinny-dip for once.

And so Louisa, Tina and I swam naked together, not just that day, but most days when the sun shone.

One evening back at home Tina said she had been chatting to Louisa.

'Yes?' I said sensing from the way Tina had started that something significant was to follow.

'She asked if we'd like to come to one of her parties. Normally she invites five or six couples apparently and everyone mixes together and they make a weekend of it from about six on Saturday evening until Sunday lunch. I said that sounds very nice and then Louisa said:

'Do you know what I mean, Tina?' and I realised perhaps I had been slow to catch on. I felt so naive, Andrew. I just blinked and stared at her.

'I don't know what sort of things the two of you like' she continued 'but, you know, people drift off for a while with someone they are drawn to...'

I understood and said: 'Of course Louisa, we'd love to come. I hurried away to hide my embarrassment, Andrew. But it seemed to match my level eight task...'

ooo000ooo

The day of the party arrived. Tina and I were busy on the nursery, selecting plants for Worcester and watering anything that was suffering. The Millings project had led to some neglect of our own stock and we needed to feed, weed and generally maintain as well as have an eye to what we might take to the RHS.

As the day drew towards its close we began to tidy up and close down the polytunnels, checking of course that Mister Bumble, the cat, wasn't trapped inside. I asked Tina if Louisa had told her any more about her party.

'I asked what people wear,' she told me. 'She said the blokes wear, you know, shirt and trousers and the women wear a summer dress or the like. She said that once people had been upstairs no-one seemed to bother about clothes usually.'

'You mean once you've...?'

'Yes,' she said looking rather wistfully at me.

'Do say if you don't want to go.'

'No, Andrew, I want to go. At one time I couldn't have even talked about it, never mind do it. Now I want it. I want it a lot.'

After a moment she added: 'As long as I've still got you to fall back on!' She laughed.

We got ready and didn't talk much more. I think we were both thinking about what might happen to us that evening and what we might end up doing.

Although the Millings' house was open at the front where the rockery was almost completed, the house was some way back from the road. All the curtains at the front were closed. There were several cars in the driveway.

We got out of our trusty van. It looked a little shabby alongside the vehicles of Louisa's clearly more affluent guests.

'I want it a lot, Andrew.'

This time I knew she meant the car. I smiled and squeezed her hand,

'I really want you to enjoy yourself tonight, Andrew. Because if I enjoy it I don't want to feel guilty about you,' Tina confided, as we walked towards the front door.

As we rang the doorbell we kissed. Louisa opened the door and ushered us inside. Soon we had a glass of wine in our hands and were being introduced to people. There were just the twelve of us, which meant that there were four couples we had never met before.

Now I note that I described the group as 'twelve of us', a clear clue to how much pleasure I derived from the evening - and the night to come.

We were chatting with Dan and Jess, an attractive couple a few years younger than Tina and quite a few years younger than myself. They were similar in many ways but both were physically attractive without being alarmingly so, if you know what I mean, and they seemed relaxed and friendly. I noticed a lot of eye to eye interchange between them as if they understood each other really well. I was also pleased to feel that Tina and I enjoyed a comparable understanding and Tina's excitement shone in her eyes and in her straight back, proud of her own physical magnetism.

I sensed rather than saw her erect little nipples as she gazed at Dan as she spoke, very rapidly. She always speaks extra quickly when she is excited.

I was attracted to Jess but I was very unsure how to proceed and potential rejection and embarrassment were clear impediments for me to any progress. I wondered how it all worked and almost wished I wasn't there.

I was brought to my senses by Dan who asked Tina:

'Would you like to come upstairs for a while?'

Tina looked at me and then smiled at Dan.

'Yes. I'd like that, Dan.'

He took her hand and they moved away. I was left talking to Jess.

Jess broke the silence that seemed to be screaming at me.

'I know it's your first time here, Andrew. You have to ask you know...'

'It's just that I would feel a fool if I asked and...' God, I was floundering. In many ways I felt that Tina's sexual transformation had gone much further than my own.

'If we come to these parties then you can safely assume that we are going to say yes, Andrew.' She smiled warmly. 'Just ask me, please.'

'Shall we go and play?' I suggested tentatively, adding: 'You're very beautiful tonight, Jess.'

Jess took my hand and squeezed it. 'Thank you, Andrew. Yes, I'd like that.'

As we walked upstairs she leant into me a little. I placed an arm around her waist. 'I'd be really grateful if you'd tell me more about the traditions of the group, Jess.'

'Of course I will, you deserve that. But afterwards. Let's make love first. The idea is that we show the same total affection we show for our true partner with anyone we 'play' with. All right?'

I stopped and took her fully into my arms. We kissed and she responded by arching her chest in towards me and by moving both her hands to my bottom. I was very turned on by this.

We reached the top of the stairs and Jess turned left to a bedroom with the name Jess on the door.

'Louisa always gives us our own room for the weekend,' Jess said as she started to open the door. Opposite I spotted another door with the name 'Tina' on it.

'That's one room you can't go in, Andrew. You've set her free for the weekend.'

For the moment this woman was exciting me amazingly, and I followed her inside.

'There's something I want you to know, Andrew. It doesn't affect us but I'd prefer to tell you before anyone else does.'

She looked at me and smiled, holding my hand, she gave it a gentle squeeze.

'Go on,' I said.

'Dan isn't my husband, he's my twin brother. We are a couple, however, and everyone in our group knows that. I thought you should, too,' she finished simply.

'Right, I see,' I said pathetically and, acting sensibly for once, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

ooo000ooo

Meanwhile, whilst I was getting to know Jess a little better, in my own modest way, Tina was standing before Dan as he slowly stripped her naked. Gently he lifted the narrow straps of her dress from each shoulder and the grey satin slowly carouseled to the ground at her feet. Tina had worn nothing beneath her dress and now stood there, her tiny breasts with their erect nipples ready in their nutbrown beauty for Dan to take temporary possession of her. She was like a bronze art deco statue.

Tina responded and unbuttoned Dan's shirt and undressed him sensuously removing both his shirt and trousers. Soon his boxer shorts were pulled down and he stood before her in his nudity. She looked at him.

'Do you want them?' she asked, covering her breasts with her hands.

'Yes,' Dan replied, his mouth suddenly dry.

'Then take them' she said, adding a second or two later, 'and me.'

Dan enclosed her in his arms and half carried, half laid her down on the bed. He got onto the bed beside her and lay there on his back, head tilted to look into her eyes. Tina smiled and moved her hand to take hold of his penis, long stiff and scented of a musk she wanted to absorb wholly.

Aroused as she was she was not contemplating infidelity, for she assumed any sharing by herself and separately by Andrew with his own new partner cancelled one another out, but she was ready to concede to a more instinctive animal craving that she recognised now as a part of her sexual appetite. She loved Andrew but maybe he was not enough and she wanted to reconcile this lust with her still avowed love for him.

Tina moved slowly until she was sitting upright looking down on Dan. She was still holding his cock, hard, rigid and throbbing with desire. His hand had moved firmly to her cunt and Dan was pushing two fingers up inside his expectant lover. She had not reacted to this at all. Tina tried to imagine Andrew with his partner and hoped he was satisfying his own private desires as she moved over Andrew and positioned her engorged cunt over Dan's cock.

'Now you,' she whispered.

Dan took hold of her hips and with great strength he both pulled her down onto his solid rod and at the same time he pushed himself upwards so that their bodies joined in a mutually enveloping thrust towards their shared climax. Dan began to thrust rhythmically and Tina matched tempo and rhythm, vocally adding her excitement and euphoria.

'Fuck me! Fuck me!' she screamed louder than she thought she had ever screamed with any previous partner, as they both joyously spent their pure sex on themselves and on each other. As their synchronous orgasms subsided, Dan rolled himself over onto her so that he was now riding Tina. He continued to shaft her slowly as they prolonged their pleasures.

Eventually Dan said: 'The rule is that you only do it once with each partner before you go back down to rejoin the others.'

Uninhibitedly lying there on her back with Dan, legs bent at the knees and pushed aside as widely as she could handle by Dan's powerful thighs, she whispered to him: 'And how many partners do I have to have?'

Tina was waiting, nervously, but still very excited.

'We'll go down naked in a minute – everyone does - and you'll soon pick up your next partner, although you may linger with him a while for a drink and something from Louisa's wonderful buffet. Three partners altogether, no more, no less every party. "Two shags followed by a full workout," I once heard John describe it. Not my favourite male, but I love Anna very much.'

'Love?' queried Tina.

'Well, sorry, I like her a lot. She's a real friend.' He stopped. 'No it's not love, ok, but it's something more than "like", if you know what I mean.'

'So you have two partners in the first part of the evening and then you spend the night with the third, is that it?' asked Tina.

'Yes,' said Dan. 'It's sort of "whatever you want" with the third partner – and that cuts both ways, you know. I get what I want and she gets what she asks me for, so everyone's happy.'

'And if she doesn't want to?' Tina asked a little nervously.

'Then she shouldn't come in the first place. We all know what to expect and we keep coming back for more. Is something bothering you, Tina?' Dan asked.

'No, I just wondered what usually happens.' Then more quietly and suggestively she asked:

'Are there things you'd still like to do with me, Dan?'

Dan pulled her close and whispered in her ear two things he'd love to do to her, if she'd let him.

'I'll look forward to that,' she whispered back to him. 'I especially like one of those,' she giggled.

'Which one?'

'Wait and see!' she giggled again and struggled to slip away from beneath him. Her slim, lithe body wriggled out from under him.

They set off downstairs.

oo000ooo

My encounter with Jess was not an unqualified success. We made love and I came in the end but for some reason I was not hugely aroused by Jess. I know she didn't come. Attractive as she is, she is bigger boned than the female type I am naturally attracted to but it was more than that. I was nervous and unprepared for how I would feel being expected to have sex with an almost complete stranger. Jess was very willing and understanding and we kissed a lot but I was not at ease and it showed.

She told me a lot about the group and about their little customs so I understood things better. She also told me about some of the members and I felt by the time we were going back downstairs that I would look forward to the next time with Jess much more. I wanted to put something right next time.

I thanked her [I wasn't sure if that was what was expected] and she surprised me by saying: 'Next time perhaps we can make a night of it and you will be able to do to me what you really want not what you thought I wanted.' She turned to kiss me as she said this and added: 'It's all right, I know we're really going to get to enjoy each other a lot more, Andrew.'

She squeezed my hand as I had hers earlier and we walked into the lounge.

ooo000ooo

Tina was there talking with Dan to Case [real name Claire] and John. Teri and Eric arrived a few moments later. It didn't take John long to ask Tina if she had been chosen, as he phrased it. She said:

'No, not yet,' and held his gaze.

'Would you like to come with me, please?' It didn't sound like a request. Tina inclined her head but followed him from the room. We all chatted and once again I realised that taking a lead and asking someone to be my partner was not going to come easily to me just yet.

Eric asked Case if she'd like a drink first. She smiled and said:

'Yes, that will be nice, Eric, thank you.'

Teri was left chatting to me, although Eric and Case were still close by. Dan had wandered into the kitchen and from where I was in the lounge I had spotted him and Louisa on the stairs. Anna was with Huw, Teri's father. I wondered about their relationship.

'I have to stop being a wet blanket,' I told myself and so I dared myself:

'I'd love to spend some time with you, Teri,' I ventured more boldly.

'Good. I hoped you'd ask me,' she smiled. God, she knew how to make a man feel better. She looked at me and brushed a hand along my cock. I had noticed Case do the same to Eric. "Sealing the bargain?" I wondered.

Maybe not. We went to replenish our glasses and eat a few nibbles. She touched me again and I was soon very aroused. Teri is very like Tina in build and is of similar height, just a little taller. Also she is well tanned although not as all-over as Tina. I would have no trouble having fun with Teri. She roused me from my reverie:

'It's all right to touch a partner in front of the others once you've agreed to be together,' she said, gently holding my penis. I raised my hand and touched each nipple in turn. She squeezed me quite hard.

'Can we go upstairs?' I asked.

'Let's,' she said simply.

Once upstairs we embraced and Teri deliberately grabbed her legs around me as we tumbled gratefully onto the bed. I pushed her until she turned and acquiesced in rolling onto her back. Immediately I mounted her and began to push myself against her without trying to actually penetrate her with my resplendently hard penis. I wanted her but this time I knew I could wait and control and achieve what I wanted when I wanted.

Teri reciprocated telling me to hurt her in the crutch by pushing as hard as I ever had. Desperate to please her and to make some amends for my own dissatisfaction earlier with Jess, I pushed hard and almost viciously up into her tight hungry cunt. I was puzzled how dry and resistant she felt.

'I haven't been made love to properly yet tonight,' she said. I realised that Eric might have swaggered downstairs with his trophy queen but in fact although they had been intimately in bed together Eric had not actually achieved his orgasm. Teri's appetite had been made more acute by the disappointed expectation and now she was hungry for it. We both had something to prove – maybe Teri blamed herself a little for Eric's shortcoming, so we were keen to boost each other's self esteem.

'Come on,' she murmured as I pushed again and I felt her hand grab my cock and help it slip into her cunt. Teri felt nice, warm and immediately she arched her body as I pushed fully up into her. I almost withdrew completely and then suddenly thrust firmly back into her.

'Again,' she panted as I rammed myself faster and faster into her firm, slim body. 'Again! That's good, really push, Andrew.' She started to groan and whispered 'I'm coming.' I grabbed her breasts and pressed them together as I thrust my tongue deep inside her mouth. I felt her dig her fingernails hard into my bottom as she clutched me passionately to her. I groaned.

I was unaware by then just how hard and fast I was going at her but she sent me into an even higher gear, which made me come just after her. Whether it was the experience with Jess or what, I don't know, but Teri was wonderful to be with and she made me feel good as she told me what a brilliant fuck she'd had. She laughed as she said it, adding:

'Really, that was the best I've had in a long time.'

We continued to kiss and I fingered her gently as she gently handled my balls. I asked her about her father.

'Do you always come here with your dad?' I asked.

'Yes, we understand each other. There's just been the two of us for a long time. Since mum left,' she finished abruptly.

'Sorry,' I said.

'It's all right. People find us puzzling, I suppose.'

'Why?' I asked.

'Well we share the house together. He likes to fuck me now and again, not that often. Sometimes he asks, sometimes I do. He's very good,' she paused, remembering. 'And we go to Louisa's parties together. We are incredibly open with each other. You know, no secrets.'

'Should we be getting downstairs?' I asked, feeling I had pried enough.

'Yes, I suppose so. But let's have a very quick shower first,' Teri said.

We did. Very erotic and tender – we washed each other, avoiding getting our hair wet. Teri washed me everywhere and I her.

At one point she said, as if she was just passing the time of day with me: 'I can't wait to spend the night with you, Andrew.' She kissed me, wet face on wet face, wet breasts on my wet chest. I felt myself stiffening again.