The Second Car Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louisa suckled on my nipples and began to work her way down my chest. She licked my cock and it stiffened again.

'My turn,' she said. She licked my rod up and down and then she licked the tip of my penis whilst her hand pumped on the main stem of my sex. Louisa realigned her head and encircled my glans with her mouth, moving in and out, letting go and then taking me back in. Almost teasing me to an even higher sense of arousal.

'I want you to come, Andrew, in my mouth. I want to swallow your seed and savour your taste for hours to come.'

This made me come, gushing into the back of her mouth. She swallowed me down. 'I love come,' she said simply. A little while later we kissed and dressed each other which was almost amusing, when she tried to put my socks and shoes on. We got downstairs to find Tina and Eric snuggled together on the sofa in the lounge. There was nothing sexual happening but they must have been aware what Louisa and I had been doing with our still wet hair and flushed bodies. I had dressed; Louisa had simply put on a housecoat which she hadn't bothered to fasten properly – her naked body was familiar to all of us after all.

That's all we are going to hear of Louisa for now. We leave her and Eric to their own devices and return to Tina's final challenge.

ooo000ooo

And so Sunday came. Tina was getting dressed as I came round.

'Richard's taking me to town to pick up a few things. He has to go off to Glasgow for a Monday morning meeting but he'll drop me back here before he sets off,' she said.

She heard a noise and looked out of the window.

'He's here,' she said. 'I'm off. Don't be good!'

'Don't be good?' I called, but she was gone, clattering down the stairs. I lay back staring at the ceiling. I heard Richard drive off and for a moment I didn't notice the bedroom door start to open.

I turned my head and started to sit up as Nikki came through the door. Her hair was down and she was naked. She must have stripped off downstairs and crept quietly up to my room. 'Don't be good!' The words echoed in my mind. This was all in a flash as the first smile of welcome formed on my face.

'Nikki! You look lovely.'

'Hello, Andrew,' she said as she came and sat on the edge of the bed. 'Can I get you anything?'

I lifted the duvet and my beautiful young niece slipped into the bed beside me. I lay back down on my side and we gazed into each other's eyes. Nikki moved a hand to my hip and then to my cock, which she began to stroke. We slid together and kissed, slowly exploring each other and arousing each other with our lips and tongues and fingers. Our feet and legs played together too and her ardent youth intoxicated me.

Nikki's long chestnut hair spilled down below her shoulders and fell about my face as she moved on top of me. Her full breasts were pushed up proud and I sought to suck a nipple into my mouth. Realising my intention she moved higher and groaned and moaned as I nibbled and hurt her. In response she squeezed my penis really hard and I rolled her over onto her back and mounted her ready to penetrate her with my hard cock that was tense with expectation.

'I want you, Nikki, I want to fuck you.'

'It's your day, Andrew. I think you should do just whatever you want. At least that's the plan!'

'Tina's plan?' I asked.

She nodded.

'Ready for fun?' Nikki grinned.

'Yes, please.'

Nikki locked her thighs around me as I pushed my splendid, shiny purple hood inside her well-oiled young cunt. I moved myself about just inside her as we kissed. Nikki pressed her fingernails into my buttocks and in response I shafted down into her, strong and passionate. She grunted as I achieved my maximum penetration. My cock felt wonderful. I stopped a moment.

'That's unbe – fucking - lievable,' she panted, and taking that word as my cue, I swung my hips upwards and impaled her again with my engorged penis.

'Andrew,' she murmured, 'turn me and fuck my ass a minute, then turn me back this way and finish me, please.' Then she added: 'I'm still learning what I like, you know.'

I withdrew and she turned onto her stomach. I pushed a pillow under her to raise her behind a little and then I moved onto her, my body on hers, my cock already pushing against her sphincter. She felt very tight. I pushed and Nikki whimpered. She sensed me hesitate.

Our faces were close together, mine looking down onto hers. 'Just do it, Andrew.'

I pushed myself home, fully into her. I was aware of a sharp intake of breath as she sought to control herself. I pulled back and pushed myself in, building a rhythm to which her little bottom began to respond. I knew this would soon be too much for me and I said:

'Turn back, Nikki, please. As she did I urgently needed to re-enter her and within only a few moments, as I thrust myself up into her glorious, receptive hot twat, I spurted my come into her with a cry of 'Yesss,' as an expression of the intense gratification she gave me.

'Fuck, that was amazing,' I said quietly.

'Andrew?' Nikki asked, 'why is it much better, much more, you know, abandoned, free with you? Richard somehow holds back and won't really let himself go and enjoy the full potential of our sex. It's love but it's cautious all the time.'

'Don't you know why?'

'No.'

'Because of the guilt. Because you're his daughter. He thinks of you always as his little girl. When you're about to make love, tell him to imagine he's with an insatiable young slut who wants it hard, rough and with lots of come. Turn him on but show you have an appetite that needs to be met too, tell him it's not just for him.'

We lay together for a few minutes, side by side, entwining fingers and kissing gently.

'You need a boy-friend too,' I said.

'No I don't, I'm fine with the three of you.'

'Three?' I asked.

'Mmmm,' she replied, adding: 'Shower, Andrew. I'm to wash you, dry you and bring you your breakfast, sire.' She smiled and pulled me to my feet.

We did all that. Whilst I was finishing my breakfast, clean, combed, naked and back in bed, Tina arrived back. I heard Richard drive away again, but
Nikki stayed. Tina started messing with the furniture in our room bringing a big armchair and placing it facing the middle of the side of the bed, if you know what I mean.

'Your throne, your highness,' Tina announced and gestured that I should move to it. Nikki, still naked, was standing at the foot of the bed. Tina passed her my breakfast tray and she took it away, returning within a few seconds. Tina grinned at me and I knew immediately she was going to do something very naughty.

'This is for you, Andrew. It's your day but it's also something Nikki wants to experience. It's her second lesson of the day.' She laughed as she began to undress.

I watched as Tina removed the few clothes she was wearing – jeans, panties, t-shirt, shoes and socks. She pushed her shoes under a chair with her foot and turned to Nikki.

'Come,' she said simply.

Nikki came close and Tina held out her arms until Nikki allowed Tina, slightly taller and slimmer, to fold her in her arms. Tina placed a hand on Nikki's full breast and moved her lips to kiss her. Nikki tensed, I saw, and then responded as Tina pushed her tongue inside her mouth. Nikki's hand now rose to Tina's shoulder and then, hesitantly dropped to Tina's small firm brown tit. I stroked my cock as I watched them.

Tina allowed herself to fall backwards onto the bed, pulling Nikki down with her. They continued to kiss whilst Tina stroked Nikki's stomach, edging closer to her sex. Tina seemed controlled whereas Nikki seemed to be more excited and was responding quite enthusiastically to Tina. Her hand was squeezing Tina's breast and pulling on her nipples whilst her own nipples seemed especially long and distended.

Tina began to move her hand between her niece's legs and to push a finger into her cunt. Slowly, gradually the two women slowed to a shared calmer intimacy, fingers inside each other, mouth on mouth as they drank and breathed each other in. I watched as Tina moved away slightly, brushing Nikki's hair from her face, and gently cupped her full breasts to suck each elongated nipple into her mouth. Nikki closed her eyes in a blissful trance it seemed and they remained closed when Tina started to lick her way down Nikki's stomach, shuffling her body round so her feet were now nearer Nikki's head and she was able to lick Nikki's labia and push the tip of her tongue inside her cunt.

Nikki arched her spine in delirium and then she shuddered. Tina held her tight, so tight, whilst her climax rose and slowly ebbed.

I had been pulling on my foreskin and pumping my cock hard as I watched and as Nikki came, so my own sperm shot from me, arched through the air and landed on Tina's back. Nikki watched me come and scrambled to sit up and came to lick up the semen from Tina's back, as she kept her eyes fixed on me.

'Enjoy that?' said Nikki. Silently she mouthed the words: 'Three now,' and smiled enigmatically. I smiled back. I understood.

There was a tremor in my voice as I said: 'Yes, I did.'

ooo000ooo

'Just put on a pair of shorts and trainers, Andrew. We're going off to work now down in the greenhouses,' said Tina.

Tina had brought Nikki's clothes upstairs and both girls pulled on jeans, t-shirt and trainers. We closed up the house and Nikki led the way down to the far end of the nursery. It was already warm and it was going to be a pretty warm day, I could tell. Once we got to the last large greenhouse, which is about sixty feet by forty feet, Tina and Nikki threw their clothes over a pile of boxes, retaining just their trainers. The young tomato plants we were growing this year to sell at the roadside needed weeding; I took my shorts off and we started work.

It felt nice to work like this and when I straightened up I was aware of the differing figures of Nikki and Tina as they bent to pull up the fat-hen and chickweed that drained the soil of its nutrients and encouraged aphids. Nikki's breasts hung tantalisingly and her bottom cried out to be touched, or more. Tina's tight little ass was almost irresistible as she bent in front of me.

We took a break for a drink: all three of us were sweating profusely in the hot and humid atmosphere. As Nikki passed me she ran her hand across my bottom. It was nice; it was all very nice and my semi-erection showed my pleasure as we went about our work. Lunch, even some white wine and fresh crusty bread and cheese was all organised and we lazed outside the greenhouse sunning ourselves.

'Another hour and then we'll go in and get ready for tonight,' Tina announced. 'And no more sex for anyone, all right? I don't want you both exhausted!'

'What's tonight, then?' I asked.

'Wait and see.' She paused and pulled a tongue at me. She does that when she's thinking something naughty or I catch her doing something she knew she shouldn't do. 'I won't be a moment,' she said.

Nikki and I went back to work and we must have been busy for ten or fifteen minutes and we hadn't noticed that Tina hadn't returned. Suddenly the greenhouse sprinkler system came on. There was nowhere for either of us to go for shelter and we were too far from the greenhouse doors. Tina was standing there roaring uncontrollably with laughter. I looked at Nikki who began to laugh too.

I strode over the rows of eighteen inch high young tomato plants and went to Nikki and we kissed as the water ran down her breasts and her hair – we kissed deeply like two people who belong together in some undefined way.

I felt a hand on my back and turned my head as Tina, beautifully wet now, joined the two of us. I don't know how it happened but it was as if we both had the same wonderful idea at the same moment and as I caught the matching glint in Nikki's eyes we grabbed for her and pulled her to the ground, holding her. We piled soil on her and rubbed it in her hair and as the ground got wetter we were all three playing in the mud like young wrestlers, splattered all over with black mud.

Eventually we were all out of breath. Nikki's head was on my thigh and Tina had an arm round Nikki's neck.

'Peace?' said Tina.

'Peace,' we both agreed.

ooo000ooo

We showered to get ourselves clean and slowly got ready for the evening. My clothes had been laid out on the bed, accomplished while Tina disappeared after lunch, I presume. There was a new shirt and tie for me. Tina and Nikki had new dresses too. They looked stunning by the time we were ready to leave at eight o'clock; classy mid-length fitted dresses. A taxi honked its horn outside.

'OK. Where are we going?' I asked.

The 'Rajah' was a recently-opened purpose-built Indian restaurant. Its exterior immediately made it clear that a visit here would be an experience. Its onion-shaped cupolas and bright colours transported me to the East with its mysticism and exotic tastes. As we stepped inside our senses were assaulted by the twin pleasures of spices and eastern music.

The waiter who came to greet us led us to a low table where we sat down, the two women on one side and myself facing them. The waiter was stripped to the waist and a heady perfume emanated from his oiled, bronzed body. As we ate and drank our wine, Tina and Nikki became quite giddy. As Nikki leaned forwards I could see her breasts sway beneath her dress and I suspected the waiters were able to enjoy the same view.

Nikki and Tina stretched their legs out under the table so that they were placed either side of mine. They both pressed their legs against mine and Tina ran a shoeless foot down my calf as Nikki reached her hand across the table and held mine. And all the time they giggled, aware they were the object of scrutiny by the waiters.

Eventually, the meal more or less over, Tina turned to Nikki and kissed her openly on the lips. Nikki leaned in towards her acing her arm around her shoulders and they kissed again, like the lovers they sometimes are. I was very turned on by this display.

'Let's go home,' said Tina. Wordlessly Nikki and I acknowledged our agreement by starting to get up. Tina said she was paying tonight and went to settle the bill and ask for a taxi.

We were soon home. I went into the lounge to pour myself a nightcap; Tina and Nikki disappeared upstairs but Nikki soon returned. I poured her a drink.

'Come here, Andrew,' she said. I walked over and she began to undress me, slowly, touching me but not allowing me to touch her.

'No, just let me, Andrew,' she murmured.

Nikki stripped me naked and, still fully dressed herself, she began to stroke my already upright cock.

'Come,' she said. She led me upstairs. On the landing she said: 'don't put the light on, Andrew. Just go in and get into bed.'

She didn't follow me as I went in. In the dark I felt my way and found the edge of the bed and got into bed. A warm, small hand placed itself on my stomach.

'Who is that?' I asked.

'My name is Tina,' was the answer.

'Hello, Tina,' I replied. She rolled onto me and put her arms around my neck. I felt her firm body against mine and her hand clasped my arousal.

'It's changed us so much since we started all this, Andrew.'

'Yes,' I said, but we know our true selves much better now, don't you think?'

'I sometimes wonder if you regret finding out what I am...'

'No, Tina, I will always love you. I sometimes feel a trace of envy but you have given me so much too, you know.'

Tina moved fully on top of me and moved so she could slide herself onto my penis. As I entered her slowly I felt her hold me as we began to thrust. 'I'm a slut wife, aren't I?' she asked as we continued to kiss and nibble on each other.

'If you say so. And what am I, then? I mean I'd really like to screw your niece again before I go to sleep.'

'You're just my favourite fucking bastard,' she stammered as she grabbed me with her legs as tight as she could. I rolled us both so I was on top and my fucking began to gather pace as I knew that feeling deep within me coursing through my entire body. I was about to come.

'I'm coming,' Tina whispered.

Our unending love shone through all our adventures as I pumped my semen into her. As she held me tightly to her.

After a while, just lying there, Tina murmured: 'I'll go and get her for you.'

Nimbly she swung out of bed and, stark naked, she left the room.

ooo000ooo

An hour later, after watching Tina and Nikki pleasure each other, I took her from behind, using her pretty bottom until I reached my second orgasm. She screamed her pleasure ['Oh, yessss, push, hard, God, Andrew, arrrgh,' as I pushed past her hole and fully rammed on up her young ass.] I was totally content sexually and, I believe, emotionally too.

'Level ten? Was it good enough?' Tina asked as I drifted off to sleep with both wonderful partners beside me.

'The mud fight alone was enough to convince me,' I murmured sleepily.

Next to me, Nikki mumbled: 'Mmmm, it was amazingly funny. We must do it again with Richard. You and me against Tina and Richard.' She said no more and slept.

ooo000ooo

Monday Morning

At six o'clock I brought Tina and Nikki cups of lemon tea. Nikki was asleep still. As I put the tray down on the bedside table I quietly made my final announcement to Tina:

'Finally, to finish all your challenges, Tina, my nutbrown little girl, you are to walk downstairs naked and open the front door. Then walk, still naked, to the garage and open it.'

'And if I refuse?' she pouted.

'Then nothing will change. You've already done all that you or we could ever need to do. But I think you won't regret a little walk just now...'

Visibly excited but not daring to ask whether the secret hope she harboured within her mind were true, Tina ran, skipped, tore down the stairs and ripped the door open. Without thinking to check whether any passers-by were indeed passing by she went outside. She opened the garage door and stared in wonderment and delight.

Before her, its big glass eyes facing her, puppy-like, was a dark blue, brand-spanking new Mini with a chequered flag black and white roof and a white rally disc on the driver's door with the number '10' on it in bold black paint.

It was a warm morning: spellbound, Tina forgot her nudity completely as she stood there staring. Two old ladies were out very early walking their little sausage dog. One called to Tina:

'Beautiful, really beautiful, dear!'

'Oh yes, it's absolutely wonderful,' Tina called back happily in reply.

But I like to think they were admiring her youth, the utter beauty of my nutbrown girl, and not the car, don't you?

The End