The Second Car Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before dinner we were having a drink in the house as it had gone chilly. I went over to Tina, took her glass off her and took her in my arms and kissed her. I openly unfastened another button. She smiled. I gave her her drink back. 'I love you,' I said. I wanted to say it while Nikki and Richard were there.

During the meal, when we'd all had a few glasses of wine, and Richard was harking back to childhood holidays, boating on the Norfolk Broads, Tina piped up with: 'I fancied you terribly as a teenager, Richard. I desperately wanted to sleep with you, even after I was eighteen.'

Silence. Just for a few moments that lasted an eternity.

'It must run in the family then,' said Richard.

'What?' said Tina.

'Wickedness.' He smiled. 'There's something Nikki and I have been meaning to tell you.'

'We know,' said Tina, gently.

'You don't,' said Richard. 'You can't.'

'I think you and Nikki are together,' said Tina. 'And it's all right, both of you, we have a very open view of such things. And I still want to sleep with you, kid,' she said laughing and poking him in the chest. 'You naughty boy!' she added.

We cleared the table and drifted back to the lounge where we sprawled. Nikki disappeared and helped clear some stuff with Tina. When they both came back I noticed that Tina had changed into her tiny cream skirt and revealing little top. She looked irresistible and she knew it. My naughty nutbrown girl. Nikki was no longer wearing her bra. She looked nice and relaxed and I suspect that now they had told us, and our reaction had been what it had been, she seemed more carefree, less inhibited. Tina flopped in an armchair, all leg as she slumped down, her long bare legs sticking out into the room. I was on the floor leaning back against the sofa. Nikki came and sat there too, about a yard to my left.

The conversations meandered and the drink flowed, but only slowly. Nonetheless Nikki observed that they'd stay the night as neither of them should drive.

'Do you really still fancy me, Tina?' Richard asked.

She simply nodded.

'What about Andrew? I don't want to die just yet!' he tried to make light of it.

'We have shared before,' Tina revealed tentatively. 'When we both were with someone different. It didn't harm our relationship.'

'Tina has learnt more about her true self. But our love is firm,' I said.

'So do you fancy me?' Tina asked, clearly directing her question at her brother.

'If you mean would I enjoy sleeping with you then, yes, I would. Nikki might kill me though, even if Andrew doesn't!' Richard laughed.

'You're always telling me I should have a proper lover,' Nikki said, entering the debate. 'Is no-one going to condescend to ask me my opinion?'

'Nikki, would you mind if I had sex with my brother – you know, just because we like each other very much?' Tina drank some wine whilst she waited for Nikki's reply.

'Richard is the only lover I have had – or wanted- (she smiled across at him) so I am very inexperienced. I would like to learn how to please him more, or I might even learn how to experience lovemaking more intensely myself.' She blushed at this and paused.

'That sounds very wise,' said Tina. Briefly I wondered to myself whether Tina was guilty of conspiratorial seduction of her brother and her niece or whether it was all a genuine expression of affection for them both. I was fairly sure it was the latter.

Nikki continued: 'You might all think this is weird but I think I'd like us to go to bed together, all four of us, so I can watch Richard. I've fantasised about doing that and he always says he wants to see me with my lover one day. Would that be ok?'

She was directing her words at Tina but as she finished she smiled at me, shuffled across the carpet a little nearer to me and took my hand. 'Would you like to?' she asked.

'Very much,' I said, shuffling even nearer to her. Our legs touched electrically charging my erogenous appetite.

Tina dragged herself out of her chair and walked across to Richard who was lounging in the other armchair.

'Come on,' she said, holding her hand out to him.

Richard glanced at his daughter who was starting to get up off the carpet herself.

'I'm coming too,' Nikki confirmed and, turning to me she added: 'Get up, Andrew.'

We all went upstairs. Tina stood before Richard. Nikki and I were over by the window. I closed the curtains and leaned back against the inside of the balcony doorframe. Nikki leaned back against me so I put my arm around her waist. She tipped her head back and I bent forwards to kiss her – not passionately but a lover's kiss, a foretaste of other kisses to come. She let her body fall more completely against me as we watched Tina and Richard. All this had taken just a few seconds.

'Undress me,' Tina said. Richard pulled the little cream ribbons on Tina's shoulders and her top fell away revealing Tina's small brown breasts and her aroused nipples. Then he unfastened a button on the waistband of the tiny flared skirt and it opened. He moved it aside. We could all see her beautiful lean body and a tiny matching pair of cream lacy knickers I hadn't seen before. Richard was staring at her.

'You are beautiful,' he said.

'Take them off, Richard,' she replied. He moved his hands to the elastic waistband and pulled her knickers down. Richards gazed at her silken brown skin, on her smooth bare cunt.

'Beautiful,' whispered Nikki under her breath.

Tina began to undress Richard, unfastening shirt and trousers rapidly. She pulled his boxer shorts down and Richard stood there, his stiff cock prominent and excited. He still had his socks on which looked a little silly.

'Do take your socks off, please, Richard,' said Nikki.

I smiled to myself. She loves him, I thought. Richard took Tina in his arms and they kissed, fumbling with each other. They fell back onto the bed and soon Richard was stroking her mound, fingers edging to her cunt lips. Nikki's hand had moved onto mine at her waist. Now as Tina began to encircle Richard's cock in her hand, Nikki pushed my hand down to her mound.

I pushed my fingers a little lower and stopped just touching her labia through the material of her thick skirt. She pushed her bottom in against me, and I wondered if she could feel my hard penis outlined against her. Although she was her father's lover I wondered just how innocent she was and how much her reactions were still instinctive. I held her tight and to my surprise I felt a hand reach behind her for my crutch. I helped her find her way.

'Thank you, Andrew,' she murmured as I moved a hand to her chest and felt a nipple through the lighter cotton of her little top. This was a different experience for me. I cupped her generous breast and bent to kiss the back of her neck. Her head tilted back again, her lips seeking mine. This time we kissed more ardently, ignoring Tina and Richard for a while.

Nikki said, 'I need to watch for now. Touch me, please. Undress me too if you would like to.'

'And would you like me to?' I asked her.

As Richard began to gently push a finger into Tina's cunt, and they continued kissing each other passionately, Tina pressed her chest against him and played with his cock.

Nikki answered me: 'I want to feel our bodies touching each other, Andrew, nude, I mean.' She stopped and half turned to me. 'I like this but I need help. I haven't been here before and I want to watch them, too.'

'You're doing fine,' I said. 'Trust your instincts. Everything you're doing is wonderful, I promise.' I felt her relax again and I pushed my fingers through the denim of her skirt into her crutch. I felt her respond by moving her hand from where it was resting, separated by the material of my canvas work trousers, on my stiffened penis. Then she shifted slightly and pushed gently back against me again so she could feel me press into the crack of her bottom towards her anus.

I was becoming very aroused and I put my hands on the hemline of her top. Nikki raised her arms inviting me to lift it off. I lifted the cotton top over her head.

'Nice,' she said as simultaneously Richard mounted Tina and paused cock pointing like the sword of Damocles ready to possess her but not actually moving. Tina spoke: 'Are you sure this is all right, Nikki?'

She replied 'Yes, oh yes,' as my hands again cupped her breasts. For the first time I touched her long hard nipples. I pulled gently on one and Nikki moaned. Meanwhile Richard, arms out straight, hands on the bed either side of Tina's shoulders, on his knees between her legs, moved slightly lower and forwards towards Tina's sex. She put her hands under her bottom and pushed her hips up to meet him. Richard paused, his cock just touching her.

Tina glanced across at us. Nikki's gaze was fixed upon them both as I held both her breasts. Tina pushed herself slightly further down the bed and then Richard rocked his hips forward and began to penetrate his sister at last. He pushed himself in up to her hilt and then withdrew completely. His cock, glistening with the success of possession, now wanted more and he pushed firmly back inside.

'Again,' said Tina as once more he withdrew and waited. Tina raised herself even higher and Richard reamed back into her as they both collapsed, Richard lying fully upon her as they continued to screw.

Nikki could take no more without sating her own thirst for mutual satisfaction. She turned to me and said:

'Undo my belt.'

I did.

'Then the button and the zip.' At the same time she was dragging my shirt undone and attacking my trousers. Her skirt fell away and I pushed my hands inside her knickers on her bottom, pulling her to me.

We kissed, a long passionate kiss as our tongues explored each other. Her hands were on my back but one moved inside my boxer shorts and Nikki touched my penis for the first time. I felt her stop but not let go.

She moved her lips from mine and said, softly, 'Tell me what you want, Andrew.'

'I'd like us to lie together next to Tina and Richard.'

'Finish undressing me first, please.'

I pushed her knickers down as she pushed down my boxer shorts and we pressed our nakedness together.

'Come,' I said. We lay down together. Nikki took hold of my cock and squeezed the end hard, really hard. I sensed her excitement, her expressed need.

'Richard likes that, is that all right?'

I nodded and fingered around her cunt lips, not rushing her. We were on our sides, facing each other – Nikki had her back to Richard and Tina who were still copulating keenly. She turned on her back and said:

'Come on top of me.'

I carefully moved onto her, enjoying her warmth, her moulded breasts as they lay pendent on her chest.

'I don't want to wait or play, Andrew,' she whispered very quietly as if she didn't want the others to hear. 'I want you to do me, now.'

I pushed my cock up towards her and I felt it just entering her cunt. I paused and kissed her. 'You are very beautiful, Nikki. Thank you for this.'

She grinned. I pushed myself home, right up inside her and she began to respond hungrily. I fucked her hard and, as she so soon told me she was coming I was more forceful with her than I might otherwise have been just to make myself come more quickly. We both came, one after the other, as her final squeal of pleasure pushed me to erupt into her own wetness. I felt my sperm gush into her and she grasped me tightly as we lay in that post-orgasmic haze where time stalls in the afterglow.

Some time later as we lay still kissing and touching tenderly I heard Tina pad out of the bedroom. She returned with a tray and four fresh glasses of wine.

'We might as well finish the bottles,' she said. 'To celebrate an amazingly wonderful evening!'

It may have looked funny but the four of us sat up in bed, naked, our bodies uncovered, drinking our wine. We chatted. It was after eleven and I was tired but I wasn't going to be the first to admit it. Richard was still very turned on, his cock was hard and he was stroking Tina's bare mound. She put her wine down and scuttled down the bed a little, moving her face into his crutch. She began to lick his glans, then she took it in her mouth for a moment.

'God,' he said.

'Fuck me, just fuck me,' she said. She didn't look our way or ask Nikki if it was all right. I knew that appetite she needed to satisfy was in control again. I squeezed Nikki's hand as her father entered his sister again.

'What would you like, Andrew?'

'Oh, all sorts. There's lots of things I'd like us to do, Nikki.'

'Name one.'

'Spend a day in the nursery together working but completely naked, all the time.'

Nikki giggled. 'Have you ever done that?'

'We both like to if it's a hot day and we are down the far end,' I told her.

Then I added: 'But now I want to do what you choose.'

She said not a word but pulled me into her arms and I lay upon her and held her breasts, she groaned in ecstasy as I pulled her nipples until they were long again. We kissed and she played with my cock, bending my erection as I plunged my fingers into her cunt.

After a while she pulled free and moved down the bed a little, turning on her stomach.

'Come in the other way, now,' she said. I want you to come in my bottom.'

'Do you like doing that?' I asked.

'I love it, the feeling when he,' I knew she meant Richard, 'bursts through my resistance and suddenly roars inside me, 'I love that, and I think you will like it too.'

I turned her gently back onto her side and held her a while and told her how wonderful she had been. Again she whispered quietly in my ear, for us alone, 'and I want to satisfy you at least as much as Tina is satisfying Richard.'

She felt fantastic and I felt her move her body most erotically as I used her. She kept saying how good it felt and when I moved a hand from her breast to her cunt I realised she was groping herself vigorously, teasing her clit I suspect as I pounded in from the other side. Knowing this made me come and she told me she had come herself much earlier when she was moving her hips in time with mine. I remembered she had slowed briefly before regaining her rhythm.

We all slept the sleep of spent bodies needing to recharge. I drifted off with Nikki in my arms and was surprised to wake much later, in the daylight, with Nikki still in my arms, although not in quite the same position. We had adjusted together through the night. Nikki was awake, I also realised.

'Good morning, lover,' she said silently. I read her lips. 'Have you seen those two?'

Richard and Tina were fucking, Tina riding Richard in a long, slow rhythm like a slow motion reply. They were both clearly exalted by each other's bodies. I could see the rigid base of Richard's distended shaft as she shifted slightly on her impaled cunt with each thrust, back and forth, of her hips.

'God, they are disgusting!' Nikki said. 'Shall we be disgusting too?'

'Why not?' I retorted, pulling her on top of me.

ooo000ooo

That night, on our own once more, Tina and I watched a film together snuggled up on the sofa.

'Yesterday was wonderful,' Tina murmured, planting a kiss on my neck. 'Was it nice for you?'

'She was fabulous, so young, so willing. And thanks to you.'

'Why?'

'Because you seduced us all, I think.'

'She smiled. 'Level ten, then. I've fantasised for weeks what it might be.'

'Slutty thoughts?'

'Yes.' She looked as if she was reliving one of her daydreams in her mind. 'Very slutty thoughts.'

We lay there; I held my tongue a while, leaving her dangling. I knew her almost unlimited sexual curiosity would soon get the better of her.

'But you know how I will pay if I want too much,' she whispered.

'Guess, then.'

'I dreamt you would give me away to an African prince who would use me as breedwoman with his tribe,' she giggled, 'but I know that's silly. Or I imagined you might take me to the Pelsdon F.C. team changing room and leave me after the match for the team to use in the showers. That turned me on,' she said.

'Neither of those is true.' I said. 'Any other ideas?'

'Well, nothing very likely. I thought you might auction me off to all our friends, male and female, and make me spend a week with the highest bidder!'

'Why didn't I think of that?'

Tina shifted and dragged my hand down her chest to her crutch. She unzipped her jeans and pushed my hand into her crutch.

'I just want you to touch me and tell me you still love me,' she said, 'and then tell me what it is.'

'I love you, Tina, you know I do.'

'So?'

'It's really very simple. Level 10: you will plan the final level yourself for next Sunday. You will aim to please me and pleasure yourself in ways that, for once, you have imagined, not me. That's all, level ten is for you to organise to show me how much you have learnt since this all started. All right?'

Tina nodded and licked her lips. 'Right,' she said, already lost in thoughts which were evidently becoming more and more salacious as the seconds ticked by. She grinned at me. 'Right, right indeed. Brill!' she concluded.

ooo000ooo

Tina took particular care to be smooth and beautiful for Sunday. She worked on her all-over tan in the garden but she told me nothing of her plans or ideas.

On Saturday evening we went out for dinner at Louisa's. It was just a dinner party for the four of us, Eric being at home for once. Louisa spoke openly of our relationships and Tina described graphically how she had felt as I beat her. Afterwards I understood a little better how Tina had experienced an explosion of physical pain combined with sexual ecstasy that had left her sore but sexually content on a level she had never before experienced.

'I felt whole, free but secure in my love for the man who had beaten me because I wanted to be liberated from my guilt. I am more confident now of who I really am and of what my true nature is. I am not ashamed of it and I know how to manage my more extreme desires within the confines of my love.' She looked at me, reaching a hand across the table. I held mine out to her.

Later Eric explained that he was not a very sexual person and that he understood that others have far different appetites. 'I want Louisa to be happy. That is more important than any stultifying fidelity. She's been looking for the right one for a long time, Andrew. You must be a bit special.'

'He is,' said Tina and Louisa almost at the same time.

We laughed. Eric wanted to show Tina his new car and he offered to take her for a spin. It was some kind of Mercedes sports car. Tina was keen to go with him.

Once they had gone outside Louisa said: 'Eric said he'd be about three-quarters of an hour. When they are in the car he's going to tell her we are going to go to bed for a while. He'll give her the chance to decide not to go if she wants.

I moved to the window. They had just got in the flashy silver sports car. A few seconds later the engine roared into life and rolled down the sloping drive to the road. They were gone. I sensed Louisa behind me.

We went upstairs and undressed each other quietly. It's strange but our passion is very restrained. We seem to gain a lot of peace from just being there. Once undressed, we pulled the covers over ourselves and Louisa took me in her arms. 'Your choice first,' she said.

'First?' I asked.

'We don't have to be sitting innocently downstairs as soon as they get back. We are not hiding anything from them. I have to make the most of you when I can. What would you like?'

'To make love.'

We did. Afterwards she dragged me into the shower and we played erotically with each other's bodies. I fingered her as we stood beneath the warm showerhead, our hair soaking wet. Louisa turned against the tiled wall and I fingered her anally too while she groaned encouragingly with pleasure. We dried each other off making no effort to dry our hair properly and then we scampered back to bed and I lay with her on top of me. I felt her bony hips digging into me. I felt no guilt as I knew Tina and Eric accepted our love. Louisa has never made any attempt to come between Tina and myself or to criticise Tina. Our love remains quite separate even though it was fully on show, as it were, to both Tina and Eric.