The Second Car Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We returned to bed and, for the first time, he was more affectionate and complimented me on how well I 'bedded' as he called it. I told him he was a very satisfying fuck. After a while there was a gentle knock on the door. Teri poked her head round the door way. Huw asked her if she would like a glass of wine – he must have told her to look in on us when she got home as I noticed now that earlier when he brought the wine he had brought three glasses.'

'Teri squatted on the bed in her work clothes – she had come home by train from a conference in Leicester – whilst we were quite openly naked. I wasn't embarrassed as I had been naked around Teri before but there was something incongruous about her in her smart business suit chatting to her father and me.'

'Why don't you join us?' her father asked.

Teri smiled and got down off the bed. She undressed quickly but took time to fold her clothes carefully. She got into bed, climbing in between her father and me. Huw bent his face to kiss her as his hand roamed up to fondle her breast. I followed suit and squeezed her other nipple between thumb and first finger. Teri groaned with pleasure and I felt my own wetness return. I knew I was very open and was delighted to realise Teri's fingers were pushing gently into me. Her head turned from her father to me and we kissed. This seemed to excite Huw who moved astride Teri. She sensed his desire and parted her legs to allow him closer access to her sex. She then embraced him with her legs as his cock moved ready to penetrate his clearly willing and equally excited daughter. I watched as his penis slowly moved further and further inside.'

'Squat over her face so she can lick you,' Huw told me. I shifted and carefully established my stance so my cunt was about half an inch above her lips. Huw was able to reach my breasts with his hands and he pulled on them as I felt a tongue pushing up into me. It was heaven – Teri must have done this before as she found my clitoris and tantalised it with the tip of her quite pointed tongue. We were all groaning and sighing with pleasure and I felt my own orgasm start. It built slowly and as Teri whispered: 'That's nice...' quietly we all orgasmed. Huw's spasming jerked his come into Teri as my own orgasm wound down. There was little doubt that Teri had enjoyed the same pleasure.'

'That's about it. We slept a while and he straight-fucked me first thing in the morning 'just for fun' as he described it. He doesn't really care for me, Andrew. I think he likes my sort of physique and that's all. When he meets someone new who also appeals to him he will drop me, like a stone.'

'And you? How do you feel about him?' I asked.

'He is a man who fucks me well and I like that, I enjoy him. But I want to ask you something, Andrew.'

'Go on.'

'Do you want to go to another party like Louisa's?'

'If you do.'

'No, just a simple answer, please. Would you like to go to another party like that, irrespective of what I think?'

'Yes,' I said, 'yes, then, I would.'

'All right so I like to have different partners for sex. So do you. I like the physical side of being taken, being used for pleasure and I like being able to please them. I still love you. I never loved Huw in any way. I loved it. With you I love you and I love it. Best of both worlds.' She smiled and rolled to face me.

'Now you must hurt me. I need to pay for wanting it so desperately and for breaking my promise to myself that I would always have you beside me.'

'Will you break it again?'

'If we continue the new life we've led recently then I probably will. That's why I asked you what I asked just now. It's also why I have to keep my other promise and accept, each time, my beating by the man I love. Don't be frightened, Andrew. I will accept it in silence however much you hurt me.'

ooo000ooo

Tina got out of bed and put the lights on.

'Come on,' she said. 'Jobs to do.'

I must have looked puzzled.

'Tonight. You will do it tonight. You can enjoy the anticipation.' She opened a drawer in the chest of drawers at the side of our bed. Tina picked up something and threw it to me. It was a roll of some kind with a rubber band around it.

I removed the rubber band and unrolled a piece of very soft, incredibly supple light brown leather, polished on one side and still rough on the other. It was about four feet long and two inches wide.

'I bet this can hurt,' I said, mesmerised by it and by Tina's sense of theatre.

'Where did you get this?' I asked.

'Louisa got it for me. I made her keep it secret. She knows what you are going to do.'

'Oh,' I said, shocked, I suppose. 'And how did Louisa get it?'

'John got it for her. He says it will hurt and sting terribly but it won't cut and the marks go within twenty-four hours. He's used it on Anna many times, she told me. He doesn't know it's for us by the way, so he's probably thinking Louisa likes that kind of thing.'

'I wonder...' I started to frame another question but Tina cut me off.

'No more questions,' Tina said, and went downstairs.

We worked hard but whenever our paths crossed Tina was very affectionate. Our fingers would just touch and intertwine briefly or she would stroke my bum as she walked past. When we stopped together for a drink we kissed passionately. I tried to push my hand down the front of her shorts. Often if I try something like that in the morning she says: 'Later. When we've nearly finished.'

This time she unfastened her shorts so I could finger her easily. I noticed later they were still undone. The tight fit on her bum held them up. We get few visitors to the nursery, especially during the week, so there was little chance of her being caught exposing herself, as it were. In fact she came up to me later and we got very turned on together.

'I want to do something to please you, Andrew. Tell me what you would like.'

'Take your shorts off and leave them off,' I said.

She didn't query me at all. She spent the rest of the day wearing just a t-shirt as she did her jobs. We had no visitors.

Over lunch she asked me if I was looking forward to the evening.

'Yes,' I said. 'If you want me to be honest, I am.'

'I like honest,' she replied.

ooo000ooo

After we had eaten Tina said: 'Give me ten minutes and then come upstairs.' She ran quietly upstairs on her bare feet. She was still wearing just the t-shirt she had worn almost all day.

I heard movement, back and forth and I wondered what she was doing. Excited and curious I waited the full ten minutes and another one for good measure and walked upstairs. Tina was in our bedroom. Down one side of the bed the mattress had been raised, by placing blankets underneath the mattress, so that the mattress was now higher at the edge by about six inches. At one point, half way down the bed, pillows were placed on top of the mattress. Tina was standing naked, waiting, the leather strap in her hand. She was running her hand along it, pensively, I felt.

'Hello,' she said. 'I am going to bend over here,' she said, pointing to the pillows. 'Tell me if my bottom is not high enough up for you to...' She paused. 'To strike,' she finished. I felt she trembled slightly at the word.

'You will strike me eight times. I don't expect you to restrict yourself to my bottom. You may hit the backs of my legs or my back. Don't tell me where you will hit me. Louisa said John says it hurts most if you hit a second time in the same place. That is allowed. You will tell me to turn on to my back for the last two strikes. I will tell you where to hurt me when the time comes.'

She stepped forward into my arms and kissed me. 'I love you and I will still love you, always. But I must pay and intend to pay, each time.'

She put the strap down on the bed and moved her hands to my shorts, which she unbuttoned. They dropped to the floor. She took hold of my t-shirt at the waistband and began to pull it upwards. I raised my arms so she could pull it over my head. Then as I stood naked before her own naked body she took hold of my penis, gently, in both hands and stroked it, up and down. Soon it responded and stiffened to attention as she played with the engorged tip of my cock.

'Even though I have had the others, I still love you and I love this,' she said, still holding me. Her hands moved to cup my testicles in her hands. 'I still want you, I still will want you.'

She paused and then ran on quickly as if she needed to say it and get it out of the way: 'There's something else I want to tell you, Andrew. You once said that you thought I quite like a bit of a spanking. I do, I always was turned on when you smacked my bottom, even in play. When you spanked me properly recently I was very turned on. I don't expect it to be the same tonight but I am curious to know how real agonising pain may still excite me physically. Don't worry, I hope you enjoy it too.

Tina passed me the strap.

She moved away and placed herself on the cushions, her tight brown bottom slightly proud, ready to be punished. I raised my arm to shoulder height and swung the strap round and down onto her waiting ass.
A crack resounded on her backside. She squirmed and I heard her sharp intake of breath. Using all the muscle power she could muster, she pulled her bottom in to instinctively protect her anus. I was unsure how precise my aim was anyway as I raised my arm higher this time and swung it down, hard. I was sure this hurt more as the strap crashed down on the same area as the first, curling at the tip round underneath her body. A red weal appeared almost instantly. Tina was silent apart from what was almost a sigh or a stifled moan. She waited.

The third blow I aimed for the small of her back and the strap really crackled as it landed. I was unaware of any reaction from Tina so I checked she was all right. Her eyes were open, teeth clenched as she was steeling herself. I wondered if the pauses between the blows made it worse. The agony of waiting and the agony of the beating itself. I carried on, striking her on the back of the legs, high up near the tops of her thighs. Tina arched her back, writhing to dissipate the pain but made no sound.

The fifth blow I landed on nearer the top of her back, on her shoulders. Although this would surprise her I hoped it might be less painful there. The last landed back on her bottom, slightly overlapping where the first two blows landed. I was sure this hurt terribly initially but I couldn't know how much or to what extent numbness began to mask the pain. Nor could I know whether pain and pleasure mixed for her. I was so aroused, my penis felt incredibly hot and solid I wanted to come with her so much. I wanted her to be turned on by me, just by me.

Tina struggled to her feet, pushing with her hands on the mattress and then on the pillows. On her feet she swayed slightly and found her balance. She tried to smile but I knew it had been worse for her than she had maybe imagined. The hurt was visible in her face. She looked at me: I wanted to help her.

She reduced the pile of pillows to just one and sat back down on the bed, very carefully lowering her tender ass onto the soft pillow. Using her arms as moving props she slowly leaned back until she was lying on the bed with her crutch slightly raised. She spread her legs wide apart, feet on the ground giving her firm support. She looked so beautiful on the white bed linen.

Then, for the first time since the beating began, she spoke:

'Certain parts of my body deserve their punishment. One lash on my breasts and one between my legs on my cunt. Remember what you have promised.'

I swung the strap gently and let it fall across her breasts and immediately raised it high and let it fall with just the trace of a smack onto her crutch and mound.

'There,' I said. 'Done.'

'No, Andrew. You promised me redemption, restored innocence. Your love promised me that. You must do what we agreed. I must reap what I have sown and you must perform your task too. I will make you repeat it ten times if necessary until I feel you have given full weight. Please, Andrew.'

'You may never forgive me.'

'There can be nothing to forgive, I promise you, from the depths of my being,' she sighed. I knew the pain was still throbbing within her and she seemed very tired.

I raised the strap once more and crashed it as hard as I could down across both her breasts. Instantly the tender skin drew a red line of searing pain across her chest. Tina screamed but soon stifled it to a long low groan.

She looked at me. 'Finish me,' she whispered as she braced herself to ride the pain.

I stood back away from the bed so as to deliver a blow at right angles to all the previous ones, intending for just the last six inches of the strap to strike her in her most intimate and most guilty place. I judged it about right and the strap landed with a resounding snap on her love mound. The tip sped down stinging her cunt lips with a whip-like impact. This time Tina could not restrain herself and screaming 'Noooooooo' at the top of her lungs, she writhed and twisted her body, her hands moving from the stripe across her sore nipples to her cunt.

I too could take no more and I moved in between her legs. I wanted her so desperately. I had to have her and I pushed my purple cockhead in towards her dilated cunt. Now I knew she was enflamed sexually alongside the pain. Our eyes met. I feared I would not stop even if she asked me, I felt, in this moment of uncontrolled arousal. I didn't wait.

'Yes, fuck me, fuck your cunt,' she managed to gasp, moving her hands aside in consent as I rammed myself inside her. She moaned loudly and began to shake, really tremble. The shaking calmed and then returned as I maintained my own pleasuring of my needs, thrusting hard into the pain she must feel. 'Andrew,' she sighed almost under her breath. She had come twice, she told me much later. I began to come too and I creamed myself into her cunt. I felt good.

ooo000ooo

Tina worked normally the next day, even though I suggested she take it easy.

'Certainly not,' was her predictable response. She wore some trousers in a soft brushed cotton material and a long sleeved sweater. I noticed she walked quite normally but her arms seemed stiff. I realised the blow to her breasts was still hurting.

At lunchtime we chatted about plants and not about our feelings but I wasn't going to rush things. She was clearly wanting everything to appear normal and I wasn't going to prevent that. By the evening she seemed much brighter and she was the first to broach the subject of what we had done together.

'I've no regrets,' she began. 'I found it far more painful than I expected but I was shocked by how I was aroused by it all. I could tell you enjoyed it,' she smiled wanly.

'Sorry,' I said.

'No, I wanted you to – and the sex was incredible, even with the pain.'

'How are the marks now?' I asked. She pulled the jumper over her head. A raw red stripe still crossed her tiny breasts and the nipples themselves.

'Everything else is fading rapidly. But they are sore,' she added, indicating her breasts. She put the jumper back on and leaned back in the armchair. I got up and topped up her glass of wine.

'What is level nine, Andrew?'

'Nice and easy,' I laughed. 'You only have to try to seduce your brother so I can watch you fulfil your own fantasy: you don't even have to succeed.'

It must have been twenty minutes before she answered me.

'I will of course try to accomplish level nine,' she suddenly announced, 'but I should like to be allowed to set one condition.' She was clearly watching for my reaction.

'Go on,' I said.

'I know I'm not allowed to negotiate the challenges but I would like to, just this once.'

'I think you might deserve it this time,' I said gently, hoping she understood how much I still loved her.

'Thank you, Andrew. I want you to try the same with Nikki, I mean, to seduce her if that's your word.'

'She may not quite see the link,' I said.

'Oh, I'm pretty sure she will.'

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'Andrew, you are naïve sometimes. Haven't you ever watched them together? They are lovers, they have been for months. Nikki is nearly twenty-one, yet she's with her dad all the time. Isn't it obvious?'

I suppose it was but it had never crossed my mind. Nikki had – helping out at the nursery in her bikini, I had often imagined the four of us naked together. Richard has a very good job as a solid, boring, tax accountant and they have a steam room and a hot tub. I thought of us together there but, funnily enough, we hadn't been invited to share it with them. I wondered now if Tina had just told me why. They hadn't dared to tell us about their love.

ooo000ooo

Richard and Nikki came to dinner on the following Saturday, nine days after Tina was punished. By this time there was no sign of any mark on her body. Plenty of sunshine a bit of tender care and some skin creams and Tina looked fine.

We had not made love until the Thursday evening when, at only eight o'clock, she said she was going to bed.

'I want you to come too, Andrew.' And softly: 'I want us to make love.'

We did. I was gentle and loving and really careful not to hurt her. I also wanted her badly and as I reached towards my own climax she whispered in my ear: 'I won't break. I'm ready for a bit of rough too.'

We both came together and slept in each other's arms. In the morning we made love again. I told her I adored her.

The entire week was a good one for me. In mid-afternoon on the Friday Tina came down to the old poly-tunnel and said Louisa wanted to see me.

'Why?' I asked.

Tina came close. 'I rang her and asked how she was. She asked whether we had used the strap. I told her. I told her you had talked about your feelings for her. I asked if she wanted to see you. She said she'd like that so I said I'd send you round for a couple of hours.'

'To fuck?' I asked, echoing a former conversation.

'No, to make love and come back to me for bedtime.' We kissed affectionately.

'Thank you,' I said.

'Your pleasure,' she replied with a grin.

That night, in bed, after my return from Louisa's, as we lay together, our bodies touching like two old fishing boats bobbing against each other, safely back in their harbour, she told me:

'I will probably need to be punished again one day. I don't know when, Andrew, but I know what I am now. It's been quite an exploration.'

'It's not finished yet,' I said.

'Yes, I often wonder what the last level will be,' she said wistfully, hoping I might reveal it.

'Number nine first,' I said, digging her playfully in the ribs.

And so they came to dinner. In fact they arrived at about three o'clock in the afternoon and Nikki toured the nursery commenting knowledgeably on the plants and sometimes critically on the state of things. We had been burning the candle at both ends, not just emotionally, but the rockery, the flower shows and our normal sales events had all come thick and fast.

Nikki asked if she could come and help out for a week in her university holiday.

Tina said yes immediately. 'Come and stay with us,' she said.

'It's not far, I'll drive over in dad's car,' she said. 'Otherwise he'll miss me!' She laughed. Tina's eyes met mine knowingly.

Tina was wearing a V-necked blouse that was partly unbuttoned, not in a revealing way, more suggestive to me of a need to undo a few more buttons, later, maybe. But the shape of her small breasts was detectable beneath the thin lightweight material as she moved. Nikki wore a loose cotton sleeveless top. Her shapely breasts were supported by a bra, the black straps of which were visible on her shoulders alongside those of her turquoise top. I'd have preferred to see her without the bra but that's because of what I'm used to with Tina, I suppose.