The Second Car Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's all right, I want to talk to you about it, too.'

'Let's get this finished first and settle down for the evening,' Tina suggested.

'I want a shower first,' I announced.

'Another one?' Tina said, a frisson of disbelief in her voice as she knew I had showered before coming outside. She had simply changed.

'Yes,' I said, 'I need to, you know, wash everything away.

There wasn't a lot more to do and soon Tina came to me again saying she was going to shower first while I finished off. There was no hint of asking me along. I said: 'Fine,' and continued tidying up.

When I went in there was no sign of Tina and I went for my shower. I could tell she had just been in by the scents and the steamy condensation that was running down the glass.

As I was drying myself in the bedroom she came through in jeans and a pullover. This seemed very cold and distant and I was concerned for her.

I went downstairs and entered the lounge. In the back of the armchair in front of me I could see the top of Tina's head.

'Hi,' I said.

She stood up. I was dazzled. She was wearing the tiniest, flimsiest little cream top. It seemed to be held together with little pieces of cream ribbon and it was slit at the sides, although again little cream ribbons gave it some sense of structure. Her navel and lower ribs were bare, however and the brownness of her skin was accentuated by the cream material. She was wearing big round gold earrings that I had never seen before.

Below she was wearing a new skirt, identical in colour to the top, pleated and heavily flared and obscenely short. She pirouetted for me and it flew up revealing her naked body underneath. Even when she stood still you felt you could almost see the tops of her legs.

'I bought it to thrill you on our anniversary,' she began. 'It's not to wear to go out in it's just for you, for your eyes only,' she grinned for the first time. 'I thought tonight might be a better time to show you.'

'I might dare you to wear it when we have people round,' I said, jokingly.

'You know what happens when you dare me,' she replied. She seemed serious and I dropped the matter.

She came towards me and I pulled her to me and we kissed. There was an urgency about her which was exciting and yet that element of anxiety she displayed was captivating too.

'I need to just talk,' she said.

We sat down together on the sofa and I kissed her tenderly. 'Go on,' I encouraged her.

'I knew I was going to enjoy the party,' she began slowly. 'Since I've been doing all the levels I've learnt a lot about what I like.' She looked up at me, nervously. 'I like having other partners – men, I mean. I'm not looking for a new lover, I don't want to make love in the proper sense of the word, Andrew, but I do want them to fuck me. I want to see their cocks and I want to see them entering me and.' She stopped. 'I know now that there's something of a slut in me, I recognise that. Do I disgust you?'

'No – and I'm glad you're telling me,' I stooped my head down and we kissed like we would normally, like the lovers I knew we were and would be again soon. A finger surreptitiously crept up beneath Tina's top and touched her nipple. She let it rest there as I fondled her little erection.

'I had a wonderful time with Dan and John turned me on amazingly. I could do disgusting things with John and not like him for it. But if he asks me to do something I know I would say yes. I can't help it, Andrew.'

'And Huw?'

'Huw stretched me, he exhausted me but I wanted it every time, I wanted him to burst me. He asked me if I would come to dinner on my own and let him fuck me till I couldn't move. I said no; I told him I would never come to him alone.' She looked at me. 'That's not changed, Andrew, I still need to know that you are there with me, nearby, enjoying things too.' Later he asked if you would come and be with Teri while he fucked me. He wants to fuck me again soon, he said.'

'And you? Do you want him to?'

Tina nodded and then started to sob. 'I'm sorry. You started all this. I can't help it. Sex was always all right, I liked it but I never realised how wonderful it could be to just to do it for pleasure with someone.' She was sniffling but regaining her self-control. 'You know, just to fuck. Do you understand me?'

'I still love you, I still want you, Tina. I caused this, I know, but you're talking to me about it, we're still here. I can let you fly free and still think no-one else really has what I have.'

She touched me in the crutch and felt the outline of my penis. It responded and my hand roamed to her thighs. There was so much leg on view and I moved higher under her micro-skirt.

'Let's go to bed and talk,' she said.

Upstairs I told her I was proud of all she had achieved and I told her how ever since we married I had wished she could be a more adventurous partner. 'I've no regrets, Tina. If you promise absolutely you will always come back to me I would let you go to Huw, if that's what you would like.' It felt good to have her naked body beside me.

'I want you to be there. I've always said that. That's what makes me able to do it,' she murmured as she rolled into me and stroked my cock.

'Are you my slut too?' I asked.

'Mmmm. Yes, please, if you'll have me' she replied.

ooo000ooo

In the end we continued to talk for days about how we felt. Eventually Tina came to understand, to her surprise, that although Teri was a good partner, my feelings for Louisa were more complex. I told her I hadn't just fucked Louisa. It meant more and I wanted it to be more than casual sex. I think Tina felt threatened by this but after some days she told me, in bed, after a particularly energetic love making session, that she was happy for me.

We had found our sex drive was enhanced and we made love often and that was good. I told her that if she wanted to go to Huw I would want her to give in to her wishes and that I would be able also to be with Louisa sometimes. She seemed reluctant to follow this through.

One morning in bed together I said that if it helped to wash her guilt away I would punish her severely when she had seen Huw or another partner so she would be able to cope with her appetites as a slut.

She looked at me and asked: 'Do you think I am a slut?'

I said I loved her, whatever she was, but, yes, I thought the natural instincts we had uncovered tended her that way.

'And would you punish me properly if I went?' she asked.

'Yes, I will hurt you and having really hurt you I will feel that all is well until I need to hurt you again.'

Nothing was said for a long time, for many days even.

ooo000ooo

One evening she told me as we sat entwined watching the TV that she had phoned Huw and she would go to see him quite soon.

'To fuck?' I asked.

'Yes,' she said. 'I can't help it, I can't stop myself. Listen,' she looked up at me, entreating me. At the same time she held me tight. 'I have to go, I have to feel him doing it to me again. I'm sorry, Andrew. I have thought a lot about this. I want you to arrange to be with Louisa at about the same time, the same night if possible, to do whatever the two of you want.'

'You're going to stay the night?'

'If I may and when I come back I want you to punish me in whatever way I tell you to afterwards. Do you agree?'

'You might want me to hurt you more than I am willing,' I replied.

'Unless you promise I won't go and that will be that. The punishment is important for me. The pain will take away my guilt - it will enable me.'

I was very turned on by all this. Tina was in my arms with her legs wrapped over mine and her back on my chest, head and shoulders slightly angled to one side. Some cushions supported both of us. It was at this time that she pulled down the zip fastener on her jeans and unbuttoned the top button. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

'I still belong to you,' she said. I pushed my hand down into her crutch and touched her cunt lips. Turning her head so our eyes met she said: 'Yes, please.' I pushed three fingers up into her soaking cunt.

Tina proceeded to make love to me on the sofa as only Tina can when she is superbly aroused as she was that night. Later upstairs we followed up with a fantastic anal screw. Afterwards she asked me to spank her. I gave her six hard slaps on each ass cheek. I know it hurt or stung quite a lot and I enjoyed doing it, soon getting a rock hard erection as I delivered the twelve blows. As I finished she stood up and said: 'I haven't forgotten, you know.' She smiled and I realised the challenge was still on.

She never mentioned whether it had hurt but she went to the bathroom for a few minutes. As she left the bedroom she said: 'Thank you for that, Andrew. I hope you enjoyed it.'

I was won over by three things: by the spanking she had insisted on, by her assurances of her love and by my own secret admission that in bed with Louisa I would not be thinking about Tina's feelings: I would be pleasuring myself first and Luisa second. Additionally, deep within my sexual fantasies the prospect of punishing Tina again was enticing. I wondered if she already had something in mind. Certainly level seven would then be complete.

As I ruminated on all these things I couldn't stop wondering whether Huw might be an addiction she couldn't or wouldn't want to break. However during breakfast I told her she could give herself to Huw but she needed to understand too that when I was with Louisa I would be making love to her, not just fucking her. I told her she would have to share a bit of me with Louisa.

'I understand,' she said. Enigmatically, she then added: 'You are very lucky.'

'He's not to hit you or punish you in any way, understood?'

'Yes. And thank you for letting me go,' she said. She came close and hugged me.

'As for the sex, what you do is entirely up to you,' I said. 'I just want something that is still mine alone.'

'It will be,' she assured me. 'Totally.'

ooo000ooo

I had meant to say that I wanted to hear all about it afterwards but I forgot.

We were busy all morning at the nursery and in the afternoon Tina took some plants over to Louisa's and planted them up. It was a hot evening and we both stripped down to just our shorts and watched a video, tall glasses of iced Pernod at our side.

'Next Tuesday night we won't be together,' Tina said quietly. 'I spoke to Louisa this afternoon and then I phoned Huw.'

'You are organised,' I said. She countered immediately:

'Is that all right, Andrew?'

'Yes,' I smiled across at her. 'That's fine. What did Louisa say?' I asked, keen to find out what had been said between the two of them.

'She told me what she made you do,' she said. 'I might like you to do that for me sometime.' She licked her lips cheekily. Changing the subject she said suddenly: 'I'm off for a quick shower. Stop the film for now, can you?'

'Sure,' I said.

'Are you going to come up,' she asked for the first time in a while.

'Yes' I said, smiling, 'I'll follow you in a moment.' She disappeared but we had a good time that night.

ooo000ooo

Tuesday soon came and we both got ready carefully. Tina was to drop me off at Louisa's [Eric was in Spain all week but apparently knew I would be there that night and presumably didn't think it was to work on the rockery].

Tina had put on a little black cocktail dress, black knickers and black shoes. Virtually no make-up and no jewellery. She didn't clutter herself like a slut with gold and rouge but I did comment on the knickers.

'I wasn't going to put them on but I thought you might notice and disapprove of me being too, well, slutty, I suppose.' She flushed slightly.

'You are always honest about who you are and what you are,' I said. 'Stay that way and take them off.' She did and threw them at me.

Outside Louisa's at about eight o'clock we kissed goodbye in the van.

'Do you want to know what I want him to do with me?' she asked.

'No, but I'd like you to tell me everything afterwards.'

'Of course,' she said. 'And I haven't forgotten what else we both agreed.'

I got out and she drove off, revving the engine noisily. I could tell she was on heat. So was I. I wanted to strip Louisa naked and make love slowly to her in her warm bed. I wanted to play roughly with her breasts and lift her cunt by holding those hips again. I reached the door as my imaginings continued to play. Louisa must have been watching us as she opened the door before I put my hand out to ring the bell.

'Andrew, come in.' She was wearing a smart, simple knee-length skirt and a round neck cashmere jumper. I followed her into the lounge. She passed me a glass of gin and tonic. She put a video cassette into the machine and set it to play. Gesturing to the leather sofa, I sat down.

'Watch,' she said, grinning immensely. She came and sat next to me as I saw what was obviously film from a security camera overlooking the pool at Louisa's. There was nothing to see except the light reflecting in the water. Suddenly Louisa appeared, dived naked into the water and swam to the far end of the pool. Then I appeared. We sat there kissing and watching ourselves. By the time I was fucking her against the poolside, Louisa had laid her head on the arm of the sofa her chest in my lap. My hand crept up her skirt to the bush of her cunt. She wasn't wearing anything at all but her skirt and jumper I soon confirmed. We watched it all and then Louisa said:

'Your turn, Andrew. I've been wanting this for days. Absolutely whatever you want.'

'Nothing complicated,' I said. 'I just want to take you upstairs, watch you undress and make love to you. Just that.'

'That would be lovely,' she said rising from the sofa and pulling me gently to my feet.

Upstairs I stretched out on the king-size bed and watched. Louisa pulled the sweater over her head and stood before me. Slowly she unfastened her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Naked, she came over to me and unfastened my trousers and pulled then down my legs. Next she unbuttoned my shirt. Once we were both naked she pulled the duvet over me and crawled in next to me.

We spent the night making love. That's all. We had very conventional sex: like loving partners, I fucked her cunt repeatedly, lying on top of her. Her tightness and her responsiveness were wonderful. We took turns again to express our preferences and chose to just be together, one on one. Once I took her ass because I couldn't get Huw out of my mind and I enjoyed taking Louisa a bit roughly. She seemed to understand and told me to 'Rape her ass' as I did so. I spewed my balls into her.

But mostly it was tender and affectionate as we lay and talked.

'Can you love more than one partner? I mean really love, not, you know...'

'I believe so,' Louisa replied. 'Or I don't think we'd be here, would we?'

Louisa and I shared our bodies and our thoughts and I had no regrets. We must have fucked, if that's the physical term, about six times by breakfast time when a car horn sounded. Filled with trepidation I made my way down the drive to meet Tina.

ooo000ooo

Once again we drove home in silence.

I couldn't bear it. I deliberately broke the ice.

'Whatever happened, I still love you,' I said.

'You won't leave me for Louisa?'

'No. Louisa and I may have something special to share and I may go to her sometimes but you come first, always.'

The dialogue continued staccato-like as Tina drove through the morning traffic.

'And you, are you all right?' I asked.

'Yes, I'm fine, and you?'

'Yes,' I replied. 'I had a good time.'

'So did I,' she continued loudly above the traffic noise. 'I'll tell you about it after we've had a shower – together, I mean. Assuming you enjoy a shower with a total slut?'

'I can't think of anything nicer!' I said, placing a hand on her thigh. She moved her cream skirt higher to reveal her bronze thighs. 'A slut who loves you, Andrew.'

We showered together which was unusual. As we dried ourselves Tina said she wanted us to go to bed to talk. Although it was daylight, in fact it was now after nine in the morning, she drew the thick, lined, velvet curtains and left the lights off. As she pushed the door to, the room became quite dark. In bed I lay on my back waiting. Tina got in beside me but with her back to me. She pushed her body against mine and said: 'Hold me, Andrew, please.'

I rolled on to my side and let her push herself against my warm body. She began to tell me of her night with Huw. She kept it short but factual. I held her tightly to me throughout her tale.

'Huw was wearing a silk dressing gown as he let me into his house. He took my hand and led me upstairs. In the bedroom he asked me:

'Are you sure you wish to be here, Tina?'

'I nodded and he then said: 'And you do understand that I am going to use you simply for my pleasure alone? Do not imagine I am having an affair with you, Tina, or falling in love with you. I'm not. I will be content if you enjoy yourself but I don't really care: you are here to pleasure me for my own selfish reasons. If you have your own reasons to seek such sexual gratification then that is fine. I just want you because you were such a good girl last time, I want to do it again with you. I will tire of you eventually, especially if you start to have expectations of me.'

'Huw was staring into my eyes with hands on my shoulders. I answered him: 'I accept Huw. You need to know that I will not always come when you wish it. I have needs I don't always understand but I have loyalties that matter to me, too. Tonight I want whatever you are going to do with me but I have promised Andrew I won't accept any punishment or beating from you.' I paused. 'Otherwise I am just a slut you fancy.' I smiled at him as his hands began to move the straps of my black dress off my shoulders.'

'I won't beat you or punish you, I promise,' Huw responded.

'As my dress fell to the floor I stepped out of my shoes and reached for the tie of his robe. I removed his robe and as it too fell to the floor I saw his thick member pointing towards me. My hand moved to touch it. My fingers stroked the glans. Huw pulled me towards the bed.'

'He told me to lie on my back and spread myself for him. He knelt at my feet and I couldn't take my eyes off him. [Tina pushed in towards me as she tried to explain herself to me] 'I felt like a wild animal waiting to be taken in some primeval jungle. Suddenly he moved forward and I gyrated my hips at him as he took me. I felt his size enter me and we began to move together, pleasuring each other. I knew I would come and I let myself go, abandoned to the sensations. I screamed at him to come as I shook uncontrollably. I called him a fucking monster and he shouted 'slut-cunt' at me as he too began to pump his sperm into me.'

'We lay still for a while. We talked a little about Louisa and you and about Teri. Talking about him and Teri and their occasional sexual activity turned me back on and I rode him this time until he came again. I didn't come and I kept thinking of you, Andrew, and I hoped you were with Louisa but I was jealous, too. Huw brought wine to the bedroom and he played Dvorak's cello concerto on his sound system. He began to reach round for my rear entrance and I asked him if he'd like me to lie on my stomach for him.'

'No,' he said, 'get down on the floor on that lambskin rug on all fours.'

'He took me like a dog uses a bitch on heat and I felt his balls slapping against me. There was no love, Andrew. After a while he withdrew, stood up and went to get a drink from his wine glass. I remained there on the floor. Huw returned and simply shoved his rock hard cock back inside me. I felt like I was just a thing, I felt disgusted with myself. But as he began to thrust more vigorously, lifting my rear as he did so I couldn't help responding and exhorting him to do it even more roughly. I came gloriously as his fingers reached round and pushed up into my cunt.'