The Secret Life of Timothy Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked her what the occasion was. "Just going out for a few drinks with my sister" she responded. He pointed out that was make the third time this week.

"I am trapped her all day at home with nothing to do while you are able to go off to work. I need some time out of the house" Noticing the pile of laundry in the master bath hamper He was tempted to say if she needed something to do there was always laundry and dishes but he had been through that argument before.

"Why didn't Brian get those leaves cleaned up like I told him and I thought we had agreed to that Stacy was grounded till he she got her grades up. "

"Now Timmy stop being so hard on the kids, I told them to not to worry about that stuff for now, they are young and should be able to enjoy their youth. You need to try being more of a friend to the kids. Stacy promised to get her grade up and since you are off this weekend you could do with the fresh air cleaning those leaves will give you. You are always complaining about being stuck in the office all week."

Our kids don't need more friends as much as they need parents he thought but he did not vocalize. This like the housework was just a battle that went nowhere.

Cynthia slipped on her 4 inch heels picked up her purse. "I don't know how late I will be so don't wait up Timmy" She blew him an air kiss and left, the click of her heels fading down the hall. Alone in the house he went back down to the kitchen. He stared at the mess sighed and loaded the dishwasher. Tim then grabbed a beer and headed into the den. He sorted through the various bill logged onto the computer paying them and balancing the checking account. He also transferred ten dollars to a separate account he called the escape fund noting the pitifully small balance.

He logged out of his financial accounts and stared at the screen, looked over at the TV then turned back to his computer opening up the Literotica site he had bookmarked.

12