The Seducer: Origins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No wonder Mr. Young seemed so flabbergasted today!

She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and tugged it up his chest. He raised his arms as she slid it off and threw it aside. She bent back down and swallowed his lips again. Her tongue darted inside his mouth and eagerly played with his tongue.

James undid his belt while she continued her assault on his lips. She kissed her way down his chin to his chest. She sucked on his nipples and he gasped. She bit gently on one and pinched the other with her fingers.

She made her way to his pants. She unbuttoned them and slid them down to his ankles. James kicked them off while she grabbed his underwear and slid those down too. His cock sprung up instantly.

She gripped it in her hand and looked him in the eyes. "You really are the most beautiful man I have ever had." And with that she bent down and sucked on the head of his penis.

James laid back and let go of all thought. He just wanted to enjoy this and not make things complicated. He wanted to learn how to do that.

Isabell had her hand on his cock and was pumping it up and down into her mouth. She made her way down his cock with her tongue and began sucking on his balls. She spent several minutes savoring the feel of his nuts with her tongue.

She went back to sucking his cock, taking time to swallow the entire length before furiously pumping his cock with her hand.

When James had enough, he grabbed her and threw her on her back. He knelt between her tanned legs and took in a deep breath of her intoxicating aroma. He pulled open her pussy with one hand and began licking. Her pussy lips were dark and wet.

He stuck his tongue in her hole as far as he could push it. She moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, that's good James. I won't have to teach you much about licking pussy."

He held open her pussy with his thumb and forefinger and licked the inside lips, tasting her juices. James had never smelled a pussy so sweet. He could eat her out all day.

He continued slowly licking and sucking, patiently waiting to build up her orgasm. After 10 minutes, she was squirming on her back in anticipation. James took it home. He licked fiercely and savagely. She responded immediately to the change of pace by cumming all over his tongue.

James continued licking until her juices ran down his chin. She was breathing heavily. He got up on the couch with her and moved his achingly erect penis in position with her hole.

He bent down and stuck his tongue in her mouth, letting her taste her own juices. He slid his penis inside of her. She moaned into his mouth and continued to suck his tongue.

Her pussy made wet slapping sounds as he pounded his penis into her.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Don't think James. Focus completely on my hot, wet cunt! Don't concentrate or think about anything else! Be here in this moment. Fuck my pussy! Fuck it and pound it! Feel my hot pussy wrapped around your cock!"

James did as he told her. He stopped using any of his old concentration tricks. No more baseball or his grandma getting out of the shower (which actually happened. He was still scarred) but instead he concentrated on the feel of her pussy.

He tried to be in the moment but flashes of thought still floated across his mind. He remembered the countless times he had fucked Allison. He remembered how her pussy felt. He thought about how he was fucking this Mexican goddesss. He thought about her beautiful breasts that had to be at least 36C. He thought how her body was dark but her breasts and ass were pale.

James decided he needed more practice as he felt he balls began to tingle.

Not yet!

"Shit Isabell! I am going to cum!"

"That's ok. I have plenty of time to teach you. Just cum on my face! Oh fuck! Cum on my face!"

Allison never let him cum on her face. The thought sent him over the edge. He pulled out of her and moved to her head just in time. The first jet of cum splattered across her forehead. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. The next two jets hit her lips and chin. The last one went across her eyes.

James panted and wiped his cock on her lips. She sucked it eagerly. She used her tongue to lick the cum off her chin. She wiped cum off her eyes and licked her fingers. James sat down on the floor next to her.

Once all the cum was gone from her face, she turned to look at him.

"This is the beginning James. I will make you the best lover. I will teach you the subtle ways into a woman's pants. I will make you a dangerous weapon. I will make you a Seducer."

He nodded. "But first I have many questions that I need answers to."

She sucked the last bit of cum off her finger and smiled at him.

"Then ask away."

And so he began.

***

Next Week: The Failed Job - James learns how to be the Seducer under the careful eye of Isabell and takes on his first case...and the only case he ever failed