All Comments on 'The Seduction of Gulliver'

by Decayed Angel

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Gulliver

D a that was great thinking with gulliver im a big fan of gullivers travels but this was great you should have put a scene with the women trying to have sex with him on the beach and him having intercourse with them.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You censored my last entry so if you wanted to do codpieces your should have had following scenarios:

During the Renaissance Italians of Italy had become Lilliputians of Lilliput to become pets and toys kept in fanny packs who would escape. It was easy to sent a dwarf under a farthingale hoop skirt to catch Italians who escaped from a female owners while Italians who escaped from male owners meant leotard tights had to be pulled down around ankles of sticky scabby ooze with cod pieces splayed open in half since cod pieces were sheaths only able to slip on during erections so others would be sprayed by decayed ejaculated semen of erosive pressures. A Princess being only one to take take of them would often use airships for crinoline filled with gases piped from vulva excretions to trap escaped Italians while a her prince would have used a clockwork codpiece shaped like a steam locomotive or mag lev monorail locomotive assembled on on model train tracks to impale escaped Italians. Henry the VIII had given Leonardo Da Vinci, and Galileo from his codpiece prison to his daughter Elizabeth I who she placed on her farthingale's forepart before she inserted them to wear as earrings since she was ready for her Lesbian marriage to Queens of Ireland and Scotland. Meanwhile Asian Pacific Islanders East of Caspian Sea along with indigenous Indians of Americas had become Brobdingnagians of Brobdingnag so Kegel vagina; weight lifting allows double slit cheongsam skirts called Chi Pao, Qi Pao, Dells, and Kameez to function as gantry cranes so Europeans hitched rides to no longer needed horses nor boats.

Ancient Rome of Roman empire had become Lilliputians of Lilliput so Cleopatra wore both Julius Caesar

and Mark Anthony as her jewelry having popped their penises as acne zits or warts so eventually she married a Minoan prince. Doing so her step daughters carried both of them in a Minoan codpieces depicted in of "Lady of sports" artifact. Minoans who often went naked used their genitals to move Earth as battering rams to jack hammer away at quarries to shape materials, and for scaffolding to build Roman edifices of how Minoan breasts feed Romans to not need agriculture. Colosseum became a bedpan chamber pot where Romans were fitted with finest leather of Minoan hymens and foreskins.

No wonder Golden Dawn Parry of Greek ultra nationalism were proud to have crushed Mouse Iilini under skirts or under kilts worn by Greeks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous