The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers

I turned my attention back towards Kaitlyn. "Give up now, Rocket. Save yourself from the hard ass fucking I'm going to give you after I beat you." Kaitlyn said.

"Fuck you, you little slut. I'm going to fuck you senseless then pound that ass like there is no tomorrow!"

Kaitlyn and I locked up in the center of the ring. Kaitlyn was definitely strong. She pushed me against ropes and release as brutal chop against my chest. I reached up and grabbed my chest. Kaitlyn pushed me again against the ropes and let my chest have it again! Damn! My peck muscles were a bright red color. As I held my chest, Kaitlyn grabbed the top rope and drove her knee into my stomach. I doubled over as the air rushed out of my lungs. I was trying to suck in air as Kaitlyn wrapped her arm around my head and bulldogged my head into the mat. My face smacked violently against the mat. I was in intense pain all over my body.

Kaitlyn didn't rest. She stomped her foot into my gut. My stomach screamed out in pain. Kaitlyn grabbed my legs and grape vined them with her's. The amount of pain that my body was in was almost unbearable. "Submit to me you little piece of shit!" screamed Kaitlyn. She reared back hard on my leg.

My knee was on fire. Kaitlyn twisted harder on my knee. "Tap. Tap. Tap out to me you son of a bitch. I need to end this quick!"

Even though my knee was in intense pain, I resisted the urge to submit. Kaitlyn wasn't going to take me down that easily. I grabbed Kaitlyn's foot and twisted her ankle as much as I could. It didn't get her to release the hold but ease up on the pressure. I gave it another twist. I couldn't lock in an ankle lock, but at least cause her some pain to maybe get out of the hold. Kaitlyn was in pain. Her ankle was weak. After the third twist, she finally released my leg.

Kaitlyn used her other leg and kicked my hand off of her ankle. I was free and I rolled away from Kaitlyn. She struggled to get to her feet. Limping slightly, she sized me up as I pulled myself with the ropes. Kaitlyn was definitely pissed that she wasn't able to get submission out of me. Kaitlyn came running at me, her firm tits bouncing, trying to clothesline me. At the last second I threw up my elbow to meet Kaitlyn's jaw. Kaitlyn went reeling.

Now it was my turn. With Kaitlyn dazed, I clotheslined her down to the mat. I stayed on top of her, driving a fist into her stomach. It was her turn to gasp for air. I grabbed Kaitlyn's thick legs, damn they were muscular. I tried to twist her into my cloverleaf hold, but she blocked it. "I don't think so Rob!" She gasped from her back. I tried again, but again she blocked it.

I had to act quickly before she was able to recover. I dropped one of her legs and stepped over the other. I twisted around and grabbed her other leg. Tucking her foot under her other leg, I locked her in a figure four. I pushed up with my arms to intensify the pain.

"AHHHHH Mother fucker!!!" Kaitlyn screamed. She pounded the mat with her fist. "You asshole! AHHHHH"

I just smiled at her as I kept the hold on tight. The ref rushed to Kaitlyn, "Do you submit Kaitlyn? You can end it."

"Screw you...I'm not....owwwwwww...submitting to him!!"

Kaitlyn was in serious trouble. Her inexperience was showing as she tried to raise her body up which only made the pain worse. I knew that she should try to flip me over and reverse the pressure, but that wasn't her tactic. The ref asked again, "Kaitlyn, do you want to submit?"

"Come on bitch, tap to me!!!" I screamed as I put as much pressure on her knees.

Tears were starting to stream down Kaitlyn's face. She was in so much pain. I wanted to make Kaitlyn pay for what she did to Sean. I wanted her to scream out her submission. I released the figure four and watched Kaitlyn squirm in pain. Time to stop playing around, I picked up Kaitlyn and lifted her high in the air and drove her down to the mat hard. Kaitlyn grabbed her stomach and rolled over. I drew my hand across my throat. "Time to submit to me Kaitlyn!" I grabbed her legs and easily put her into the cloverleaf. Kaitlyn was flexible, but I really reared back. Kaitlyn screamed, "OHHHH SHIT!!" She was done. Her hand slammed against the mat. "I submit! I submit!"

I held the hold a little longer until the ref told me to release it or risk being disqualified. I dropped to the mat and got in Kaitlyn's face, "Stay down, bitch. Just you wait all I got to do is make you cum and then I'll make you pay by fucking your ass."

"Screw you!" Kaitlyn coughed and spit in my face.

The ref pushed me back into my corner. I smiled down at Clark and Sean. "She's done for guys." I looked back over at Kaitlyn's corner. She was pissed. I couldn't wait to get at her pussy now. The bell rang and Kaitlyn came out charging. She was a little slower due to the pain in her legs, but she was pissed. I ducked her clothesline, but she stopped and grabbed my head and drove her knee into my stomach. Quickly, she counted with a DDT right to the mat.

Bam. My head was spinning. Kaitlyn grabbed my head and elbowed me in the jaw. I turned to my stomach trying to protect my face. I felt Kaitlyn's hands slip under my chin. She pulled back hard as pain shot up my back. Kaitlyn dropped her thick ass on the small of my back and pulled harder. "You little fucker, you thought you could beat me. Now it's my turn to make you scream."

Scream I did as Kaitlyn pulled my head back even farther. "ARGGGGGGG" is all I could manage. Kaitlyn was motivated to make me pay for the damage I did to her legs. She eased up for a second but immediately pulled back again. She was creating waves of pain spreading throughout my back. Her thick ass resting on my back definitely didn't help either.

I tried to push myself up with my arms, but Kaitlyn was too heavy on my back. All I could do is handle the pain and hope that Kaitlyn got bored with the hold. Kaitlyn leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Submit to me bitch. Then let me work that cock." Kaitlyn pulled back and held her hands tightly under my chin. My back felt like there were knives stabbing me. I didn't know how much more I could take the pain.

Kaitlyn gritted her teeth and gave one more strong pull on my neck. "ARGGGGGGGGGGG" I tapped the mat quickly. I had to submit, my back couldn't take the pain. "I.....submit...." I choked out.

Kaitlyn released my chin and I collapsed to the mat. My back was screaming in pain. My neck felt like it was almost twisted off. I knew it would all come down to the fight over the orgasm. I pulled myself up from the ropes. I walked back in my corner and rested for a moment. Sean was worried. I was still confident that I could make that bitch cum. I wasn't going to let her shove that big rubber dick in my ass. Not today.

Kaitlyn and I were both exhausted. We had been through a war of submission. We both wanted to rip the limbs off the other. The bell rang, as we both approached the center of the ring. We circled each other, neither making a move. Neither one of us wanted to make a mistake. I reached forward and tried to grab Kaitlyn's arm, but she smacked my hand away. Kaitlyn tried to tie up with me, but I broke away before we got entangled. People were now on the edge of their seats. Who would make the first move?

Finally, Kaitlyn went in for it. She charged at me trying to tackle me down to the mat. She dipped her shoulder in my gut and wrapped her arms around my waist. She drove into me with all her force pushing me back into the turnbuckle. Those things are padded but damn they still hurt. Kaitlyn then grabbed the middle rope and drove her shoulder into my stomach. She reared back and drove it in again. I slumped in the corner, as once last time Kaitlyn's shoulder went diving into my gut. I fell to my ass, sitting against the turnbuckle. Kaitlyn didn't go for the sex attack just yet. She wanted to get all the energy out of me first.

Kaitlyn stood over top of me and drove her thick thigh into my face. My head snapped back and hip the turnbuckle. I could have easily done without that. I pushed her thigh again in my face but this time with a snap of her hip. I was definitely dazed at this point. My back still hurt, my stomach felt bruised, and now I had a massive headache from being slammed into the turnbuckle. Kaitlyn stepped back from the corner to examine the position I was in. She smiled at me. She wanted to add insult to injury now. She turned around and pressed her thick ass against my face. My nose and mouth were buried in her ass. "This is the closest you'll be getting to this ass, Robert!!!"

What she did next completely surprised me. Kaitlyn showed off on how flexible she really was as she bent down and grabbed my cock, keeping my face firmly pressed into her ass. Slowly she started to stroke. She moved her hand up and down getting my flaccid cock to react. I was getting harder and harder, but struggling to breathe at the same time. I was trying to push Kaitlyn's ass out of my face, but was failing miserably. Kaitlyn was getting a great reaction from my cock as I was getting rock hard. I tried to get my hand between Kaitlyn's legs but she blocked it off. I had no access to her. I was struggling. It would be a while before I came to Kaitlyn's hand but if she was willing to spend the time, she'd eventually have me.

I thought Kaitlyn would keep at this for a while, but you could tell that she was starting to get frustrated that I hadn't cum yet. Kaitlyn pulled her ass away from my face but dropped immediately to her knees, mounting me in the reverse cowgirl position. "Mmmmm, Rob.... I know your weakness. You have a hard time against a girl on top." Kaitlyn had me pinned against the turnbuckle. "One minute with me, and then I'll have that sweet ass of yours!" With that she guided my dick into her pussy.

"Holy shit..." I gasped out. It felt amazing in Kaitlyn's pussy. Warm, wet, tight but soft as well. She slowly started to rock her hips back and forth not letting an inch of me leave her pussy. She guided my hands to her firm breast. "You know you want these. Squeeze them for me, as I squeeze your cock" She purred into my ear. Her pussy tighten, sucking in my cock. It felt like pure ecstasy.

Kaitlyn then leaned forward putting her hands on the mat between my legs and started to bounce her ass up and down. "Jersey girls know how to fuck a guy real good." Kaitlyn said with a smile looking back at me. I watched her ass bounce up and down. I could feel my body starting to be overcome with pleasure. I had to think fast.

Kaitlyn increased her speed. She started in with the loud moans, "Oh that's it Rob, cum for me baby! Cum in my sweet pussy!! Give me that load baby, I'll take good care of you."

My eyes were wide. I had to find a way out. I noticed Kaitlyn lift one hand off the mat. She was going for my balls. She was going to squeeze my load out of me!!! Oh shit! I grabbed at her arm, right at the elbow. She took her other arm and tried to get me to release her. My cock was in real danger. I could feel the cum boiling over. I grabbed at her other arm. Struggling with her.

Kaitlyn and I were in a major battle. All she had to do was just touch my balls and it was over. I pushed forward with one last burst of energy. This caught Kaitlyn off guard as she slipped and fell forward. My cock slid out with a loud pop. Kaitlyn was face first with her ass in the air. I jumped to grab her wrists, pulling them behind her back. I was still breathing hard, recovering from being on the edge of orgasm. I held Kaitlyn down. Not letting her get to her feet. I pulled her arms behind her back. Her ass was sticking straight up, giving me perfect access to her pussy. This was the position I had Ashley in a few weeks ago.

I adjusted myself, making sure that I was not going to cum inside Kaitlyn. I pushed the head of my dick right at the entrance of her pussy. "Ohhh look what we have here!" I said with a renewed confidence. I leaned back and with one strong thrust, buried my dick back into Kaitlyn's warm pussy. Kaitlyn let out a different sound.

"Oohhohhohh....wow....." She leaned her face down against the mat and closed her eyes. I started out with a pace that I was good with, but still would be causing Kaitlyn some problems. I got a little more bold as I sped up my pace. Kaitlyn lifted her head, screaming out "Ohhhh goddd. Ughhh please Rob...Please noooo..."

I knew I was onto something. I started in on Kaitlyn, "You know you've wanted me since you saw me. You wanted to get good and fucked in this ring. Don't worry it won't be long Kaitlyn. You'll be cumming soon."

"Ohhh....noo....I won't....ohh...fuck...sooo...good..NO!! I won't cum for you!" Kaitlyn screamed trying to sound confident but she could even tell she was fighting a losing battle.

"Oh Kaitlyn you are badly mistaken. You're gonna cum for me and you are gonna scream it loud! You are mine now. I am in control of this pussy and soon will be in control of that ass!" I ordered Kaitlyn.

I pulled Kaitlyn's arms back pushing out her firm tits. My dick was now moving at lightning speed in and out of her pussy. I could feel Kaitlyn's pussy juices starting to drip off my balls. My hips smacking wildly against her ass. I knew it was over. I release one of Kaitlyn's arms and grabbed her by the back of the mask. "CUM FOR ME BITCH!!!"

Kaitlyn let out a loud scream as her whole body started to buck wildly. "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH FUCKKK!!!!! I'M CUMMING!!!!" Kaitlyn thrashed about on my dick as I held it deep inside her. The ref signaled for the bell. I slowly pulled out and rose to my feet as Kaitlyn grabbed her pussy.

"WINNER BY 2 FALLS TO 1! ROB THE ROCKET!!!!" scream the PA announcer. I went nuts. I climbed on the turnbuckle and let the crowd go crazy for me. Sean had climbed into the ring and was holding me up in the air. "You did it man!" He screamed. The ref came over to me and motioned me to come to the center of the ring. The PA announcer came back on, "By rules of this match, Rob will now get to fuck Jersey Girl Kaitlyn in the ass."

I looked down at Kaitlyn. She had a tear running down her face. She was about to be humiliated in the middle of the ring. The ref handed me a bottle of lube. I got behind her and started rubbing lube all over my dick. "Rob, please, have some mercy on me. Please." Kaitlyn begged.

"Well, Kaitlyn, someone had to lose. And the loser gets fucked in the ass. Well looks like I need to take what is mine." I said with a smile.

I push the head of my dick into Kaitlyn's tight asshole. I slowly worked it in as Kaitlyn screamed out in pain. Finally with one last pump, my cock was completely in Kaitlyn's ass. If I thought Kaitlyn's pussy felt good, it was nothing compared to her ass. I grabbed her hips as I started to thrust in and out of that tight little hole. Kaitlyn looked like she was finally starting to get some enjoyment out of getting her ass fucked.

The crowd cheered for me as I started to smack Kaitlyn's thick ass and pump my dick harder into her. I looked over to the ref, "Where do I get to cum on this bitch?"

"That's the winner's choice." He responded.

"MMMMM good. I want to mark her mask with my cum. Make sure she knows who owned her tonight!" I said with confidence.

I started to fuck Kaitlyn as fast as I could. I felt my cum brewing deep in my balls. It was going to be a massive load for her to take. After a few more minutes I was to my breaking point. I pull out and started to stroke my dick in Kaitlyn's face. "Open wide!" I said with a smile.

Kaitlyn opened her mouth wide as cum came flowing out of my dick. Rope after rope shot all over Kaitlyn's face. Some got into her mouth, but most of it covered her mask. I let out a loud moan and looked down at the cum covered Jersey Girl. I just smiled and walked out of the ring. The crowd cheered me as I walked to the back.

I walked through the curtain to see Mr. Bartlett smiling at me. "Great job, kid! You really proved yourself tonight. Listen, we are going to book you for a number 1 contender match in a week or so. If you win that, you'll have a shot at the title. I'll let you know soon who you are facing."

"Can I have another shot at the Vixen Victoria?" I asked.

"No, unfortunately not. A number 1 contender's match has to be someone you haven't faced who has a winning record. There are four girls who fall into that category. Don't worry you'll get your chance." Mr. Bartlett said with a pat on the back. "Here. This is your cut from tonight plus a little extra." He handed me a white envelop.

"Thanks Mr. Bartlett. But...." I started but he was already walking out the door. I tried to think who my next match would be against. Screw it, tonight is a night to celebrate. I looked in the envelop, $2500 dollars. Holy shit.

Just then, Sean and Clark walked in the door. "Great win, Rob!" Clark said.

Sean chimed in, "Ready to go celebrate?"

I smiled at both of them, "Yes, and guess who's buying tonight?"

We all laughed as we walked out the door.

TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers
12