All Comments on 'The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 05'

by TConcord18

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
RpierzRpierzabout 12 years ago
Not surprising

Realistically he never should've gotten a shot at the title anyway still being so new, that & up to this point those matches he has won have been by the skin of his teeth. I still would've liked a draw, but a draw probably would be considered a win for the title holder anyway. It wouldn't surprise me if Ms Wallace had set it up for him to take the fall, she obviously sees him as a threat to "her girls". I also found it interesting that Mr Wallace was no where to be found. As far as Ashley goes, an easy way to find if she has loyalties one way or another is for him to "spill some beans" whever he's with her, see if his next opponent was "waiting" on him to do certain things. I'm still curious as to how the other guys are doing when compared to him.

Conservatively speaking I would say for him to get another shot at the title after another 4 or so matches. Ultimately though that's up to you as the writer. Anyway, good job. I await the next installement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great chapter 5.

I thought it was a little more realistic that he lost. I love the idea of tying his boots to the post to neutralize him. I would have liked to see a little more give and take in that third round. I think the challenge in this series is finding new and interesting types of holds and submissions, as well as ways of neutralizing the other wrestler while you force them to cum.

Again, this is one the best series I've read on this board. Maybe the best. I think you've laid the foundation for at least 4 more chapters here. Maybe more. Hopefully you keep this series up. I love reading it. It was a little tough waiting for so long for chapter 5. But good stories take time. I'm working on one right now. And they are not easy.

Can't wait for chapter 6.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 12 years ago
Naked and fully shaven for maximum humiliation, nude wrestling would be a really fun sport if it were still allowed under modern society rules! Bring back the original concept of "fully nude" Grecian Olympics or naked "body-building"?

Time for some serious Anal male intrusion, of only to increase the stakes for Male competitors? Look forward to a competitor enforced female submission, next time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Keep them coming, love the series. Like the tag team idea too :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
waiting for so long for chapter 5

I waited for maybe 2 months and u give me this...shortcut...staller...timekiller....appetizer...bad decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Disappointed. Looks like this one was rushed and not well thought out. The first four parts were fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what

These last two comments are ridiculous. This story was really well thought out. Adding several new twists. This is one of the best series on literotica. And Ch. 5 was one of the strongest. If you're so angry about waiting 2 months and then being disappointed, then A. Get a life, and B. write your own story. There are a lot of people that really enjoy this series. Keep up the good work. And thanks for sharing your talents TConcord. Can't wait for Ch. 6.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stupid Comments

The last two comments were out of line. Ch. 5 was great as were all of the rest. Let those idiots submit a story let alone 5 and then they can have the right to comment!!!!

TConcord18TConcord18about 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the support! It is really appreciated. I will say that everyone is entitled to an opinion. But I am currently working on chapter 6 and it will probably be the longest installment. Ch 5 took so long because I kept debating the ending. Keep the feedback and comments coming and I'll try to get ch 6 up as soon as I can

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Status

Any status on Ch 6. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
chapter 7

Katie vs rob

TConcord18TConcord18about 12 years agoAuthor
Update

Ch 6 is well in progress and should be done soon. It will be the longest of the chapters as it will feature the long waited for tag match. Also if you are a female reader and have an idea for a character or match (maybe be based off of you) please email me. I am wanting to keep this series going for at least 5 or 6 more chapters. I'm always interested in reader's input. Hope to have ch 6 up soon! Thanks for reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the update TConcord18. Great to hear that Ch 6 is coming along nicely, great to hear that it's the longest yet. Every story I've read I've really enjoyed and just wished they were longer. In my opinion this is one the best concepts and series on this site. I'm also really excited to hear it will go on for 5 or 6 more chapters. I'll try to send little ideas when I think of them. But I don't think you'll need much help. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!!!!!

First of all I love the whole series and cant wait for chapter 6. Never want this series to end! I also like how now you are incorporating girls of other races like the black girl he will be facing next time, Jordan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks for all your updates

Thanks for all your updates. Can you give us any teasers, or any status on Ch. 06. I don't want to rush your creative process. Great stories take time. Can't wait to read the next installment. You've got a lot of different story lines to build off of. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Given up?

So have you given up on this series? It's a shame. This was a good one. Maybe my favorite. I was really looking forward to the tag team match. Oh well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Part 6?

I absolutely love your stories!!! When is part 6 finally coming out?

TConcord18TConcord18almost 12 years agoAuthor
To fans

Im sorry part 6 isn't out yet but believe me I will release it! Life threw me a small curve ball so I had to stop writing for a bit. I am hoping that changes soon. I haven't given up on this series. If everything works out I hope to get it up within the next few weeks. Also I want a totally new female character but I want to base it off a reader. So if you are female and are into this please send me a message and we will talk. Sorry about the delay! Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So Happy

Great to hear you haven't given up. I think there are a lot of people excited about this series. This is a great series and concept. Hope everything works out for you in regards to the curve ball life through you.

Keep writing. And keep up this series.

hulkster21hulkster21over 11 years ago

Wow just amazing I wonder how Ashly and robs relationship will go from hear, and I I would like to see more iteration between the rob and the other female wrestlers out side the ring or after the match

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tiffany is so sexy

Well, this was very well done, aside from a few minor errors. I want to see him and Tiffany fall for each other, they would make a good team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the way Tiffany destroyed Rob... I enjoyed it as if my ex-girlfriend Priya destroys me...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Me and my wife Lakshmi too would have championship match… She holds the belt now… Tiffany is more like her destroying Rob… I want Rob to take revenge against Tiffany.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

After reading through the 8 chapters so far, this one is definitely my favorite. I loved where Rob's boots were tied and rendered helpless, then when Sean went to help him as it was a race now to see if Rob would succumb before he was freed. Really erotic read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous