The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers

The bell rang for the second round. Tiffany walked to the center of the ring with a sexy confident smile. She knew she was ahead and all she needed was an orgasm from me. I was much more guarded. "Oh come on Rob, we both know how this is going to end."

I was starting to get pissed. She was too confident. I grabbed Tiffany and locked up with her. I turned quickly and secured a headlock on Tiffany. I twisted Tiffany's head hard. No way was I going to give up against her.

Instead of trying to push my arms away from her head, Tiffany showed why she was the champ. She immediately grabbed my cock and started stroking my dick. Her hands felt amazing on my dick. Soft, yet holding my dick firm. I decided to change my tactic. I let go of Tiffany's head and grabbed her arm, throwing Tiffany into the ropes. I followed Tiffany into the ropes. As Tiffany turned, I lifted my knee into her stomach flipping her to the mat.

Tiffany hit the mat hard. Tiffany rolled to her back to prevent me from locking in the Texas Cloverleaf again. I immediately sat on Tiffany's back. She had no where to go. I put all my weight on the small of her back. She struggled and squirmed trying to get out. I reached around and started to squeeze her small tits.

"Mmmmm those feel great Tiffany. I normally don't like small titted girls, but yours are nice." I smiled as she struggled to grab my hands. She left her chin wide open. I let go of her tits, but locked my hands right under her chin. It wasn't exactly the perfect camel clutch, but Clark said I needed to keep Tiffany on her toes. Her screams of pain were muffled as I pull back on her chin. I pulled back harder keeping my weight on the small of Tiffany's back.

I was winning. I was close. Tiffany had no way of getting out. She knew it! She started to get frantic. She knew that it was over for her. Tiffany started to slap the mat hard. She was in too much pain. I had done it! She submitted. I was just an orgasm away from the title! I let up and climbed back to my corner. I looked at Tiffany, she was hurting. I was pumped up. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to make her cum so hard that she screamed out for everyone to hear.

It was down to the orgasm. The third and final round. Tiffany was trying to recover and the fire was burning in my eyes. The bell rang for round number three. There was no talking, no taunting; we knew the seriousness for the third round.

Tiffany and I started to circle each other. We were both covered in sweat. Tiffany charged at me with full force. I stepped to the side, but Tiffany was quick with another elbow to my stomach. I doubled over in pain. Tiffany grabbed me by the back of the mask and guided my head to the turnbuckle.

Tiffany slammed my head as hard as she could into the turnbuckle. I was dazed. She bounced up and slammed it again into the turnbuckle. Each time it seemed like the turnbuckle had even less padding than the time before. After about three or four more turnbuckle shots, Tiffany grabbed my arm and threw me into the other corner. My chest hit the top turnbuckle and sent me to the mat.

My head was dazed and my chest was on fire. I thought Tiffany would immediately start to attack my dick. She rolled herself out of ring and walked to the turnbuckle. Tiffany grabbed my legs and pulled my legs down toward the ring post. She was going to slam my nuts into the ring post!! I grabbed the bottom rope to prevent Tiffany from pulling me a total crush of my nuts.

After about thirty seconds Tiffany let go of my legs. I felt like I dodged a bullet. I pulled my legs back but couldn't. I looked down, Tiffany had tied my boots together around the ring post. I couldn't move. I was trapped. Tiffany climbed back into the ring smiling at what she had done. Tiffany leaned down and whispered into my ear. "I never lose Rob. Now let's see how long your dick can last against my mouth." Tiffany licked her lips as she kneed me in the chest.

I grabbed my chest as the pain spread. This gave Tiffany the opening she needed. She planted her cute firm ass on my stomach and gave the crowd a wink. She lowered her head down onto my dick. I could feel her warm breath over the head of my dick.

As Tiffany took my cock into her mouth, I felt like I was in heaven. Tiffany's mouth was torture. She knew exactly what she was doing. She started out running her tongue from the base of my dick to the head. She circled the head of my dick with her tongue before dropping my entire dick down her throat. She had no problem deep throating me.

She guided one hand down to my balls and started to squeeze them. Her other hand started to stroke me as her mouth milked my dick. I was fighting the building orgasm in my balls. Tiffany was really hitting her stride. She was sucking the head of my cock. She was flicking her tongue along the ridge of my dick. Her hand was working the shaft relentlessly. My cock couldn't take much more of this. I was in complete heaven but trying to fight it. Suddenly, the crowd erupted! I tried to look up but Tiffany's ass blocked my view.

I felt a tug on my legs, but it wasn't coming from Tiffany. Someone was trying to untie my boots. Tiffany saw what was happening and increased her speed on my cock. She was amazing and I was on the brink of orgasm. I turned my head to try to see who was trying to help me.

It was Sean!!! Sean had jumped over the guard rail and rushed over to help me. He was frantically trying to get my boots separated. Tiffany was working my cock harder. She lifted her head up and smiled back at me. "I know your weakness, Rob"

She turned herself around and sat straight down on my cock. I thought her mouth was great. Her pussy was absolutely ridiculous. Tiffany's pussy was warm and very soft. She slowly guided herself up and down taking my entire cock each time. "Sean hurry!" I screamed at him as I felt shivers run up my spine. Tiffany just smirked and continued to bounce on my dick.

She leaned forward so her small perky tits were right in my face. She started to speed up her pace. Her hips were moving quicker and quicker. I felt my balls ready to burst. Tiffany knew I didn't have much longer. "Cum for me Rob. You know you want to. Just let your cock submit to my pussy." Her pussy gave me a strong squeeze.

I felt my entire body tighten up. Tiffany looked me straight in the eyes, "That's it Rob, give it to me!"

"Rob! You're free!" Sean screamed!

My legs were free again. Tiffany gave my dick as tight squeeze as I pushed and flung her off me. I was so close to cumming. I tried to get to my feet, I had to get back in control.

As I stood up, Tiffany quickly swept my legs out from under me. I fell hard to my back and felt Tiffany's hand wrap around my shaft. She gave me a few strong firm tugs and started to suck the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck...no... You little bitch!!!" I moaned. I couldn't take it anymore.

Tiffany took my cock head out of her mouth as my balls tighten and I exploded in her hand. I pumped rope after rope of thick cum all over the mat. Tiffany stood up, wiping my cum off her hand on her leg.

The announcer boomed: "Winner, and still champion: THE LITTLE TERROR! TIFFANY!!!"

The crowd went nuts. I felt horrible. I couldn't believe that I lost. I felt cheated. I slowly rolled out of the ring and looked up back at the ring. Tiffany stood on the turnbuckle holding up her belt. She smile at me and mouthed "Maybe next time".

I stopped at Ashley and leaned close to her, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Ashley smiled at me, "Why don't you ask Clark?"

I was confused as I walked into the locker room. Waiting for me was Clark and Sean. Neither one wanted to be the first one to talk. After a few minutes of silence I decided to ask Clark about Ashley. "Clark, that girl Ashley sitting in front row, who is she?"

Clark looked at me with a confused face "How do you know Ashley?"

"I've been semi dating her." I responded

"She's the female trainer in the wrestling league. She does what I do with the females." Clark said.

I was shocked. I thought that Ashley was just a bartender. That made sense about seeing Danielle in her complex.

Finally Sean spoke up, "Rob, I'm so sorry that I couldn't get you untied quicker. I blew it for you."

I stopped him right there. "Sean, it wasn't your fault. Thanks for the help, that's what friends are for."

Sean, Clark, and I sat there for a few minutes. The more I thought about the match, the angrier I became. Tiffany had to cheat to beat me. She knew that she couldn't just get the win, she had to neutralize me. I had to protest to someone.

I threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I charged down the hallway to find Mr. Bartlett or Ms. Wallace. Sean and Clark followed behind me. I found the two of them but before I could get a word out Ms. Wallace spoke.

"Ah, Rob, great I was about to come and talk to you. Stay in here Sean, you need to hear this too. Since Sean decided to get involve in tonight's match, he needs to be punished for his actions."

I was outraged! "What do you mean? Tiffany cheated by tying my boots to the ring post!" I screamed.

Ms. Wallace tossed a book at me. "If someone would have held you there, yes that would have been cheating. But it's not Tiffany's fault you don't know how to tie your boots up. Find it in the rule book if you think differently."

Ms. Wallace continued, "Since Sean wanted to be involved in your match so bad, your next match will be a tag team match with him. You two will be wrestling two of our female wrestlers. Two females that neither one of you have faced."

She smile at me, "One last thing, Sean has been on a big losing streak. We have no need for losers here. If you two don't win the tag team match, Sean is banned from the league."

I looked at her defiantly. "Don't worry about that. We won't lose."

Ms. Wallace smirked, "I hope so. But it isn't just one pin and one orgasm. You need to get both girls pin or submitted and to have an orgasm. It is a nice little twist."

I nodded. "Don't worry Ms. Wallace. I'm confident for what you throw at us. And I will beat Tiffany some day!"

Ms. Wallace smiled, "You just lost to Tiffany. You won't be facing her for a while. You two need to worry about these two." Ms. Wallace handed Sean and I pictures of the two girls

The first girl was a black girl with dreadlocks. Her name was Jordan. She had nice 34c tits and a thick round ass. She looked like she was strong and athletic. Sean definitely wouldn't be able to handle her. Her pouty thick lips looked like they could suck a dick off within a few seconds.

The second girl was black haired girl named Sasha. She had perky 34b tits and a slim build. She looked like she was extremely flexible. Sean might have better luck with her. Sasha looked like she could be rough in bed. She looked like she liked to fuck and could ride a dick like a pro. She might actually give me trouble.

"Well good luck you two" Ms. Wallace said.

I felt confident that Sean and I could win, but I was worried that I would be carrying our team. We at least had a week of training with Clark, but I was worried that this could be Sean's last match. I also had to redeem myself. I still couldn't believe that I lost to Tiffany. Payback was going to be hell. I was going to do whatever to help Sean and I was sure as hell going to eventually be champion.

TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers
12