The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TConcord18
TConcord18
220 Followers

The referee got to his knees "Kat are you cumming?" He asked her. Kat just continued to moan louder and louder. She was almost there!

A foot came sailing into the back of my head. "Get the Fuck off her!!" Kelly had gotten up and kicked me in the head. She was now diving onto my back trying to stop me from finger fucking Kat into an orgasm. Together they had stopped my hand moving in and out of Kat's pussy but my thumb was still pressing down onto Kat's clit. I reacted quickly and put Kat's nipple back into my mouth. This drove Kat over the edge. She yelled out a loud "FUCK" and bounced her hips into the air. She took over for me and started fingering out the rest of her orgasm.

One down! I was happy. Kat was happy. Kelly was pissed. As I moved back into my corner, Kelly stared at me from across the ring. Kat just laid their still slightly moaning from her own orgasm. The bell sounded for the second round.

Kelly and I met in the middle and tied up. Without being double teamed at that second, I might be able to score a quick fall with Kelly. As pissed as Kelly was, she wasn't using that anger for strength. I wrapped my arm, her neck and swept out her legs. I got right on top of her and tried to go for a quick arm-bar submission. Kelly was inexperienced, but knew how to block. She grasped her hands together tightly. No way was she letting go of her hands. I quickly switched my strategy. I slide down her body and grabbed her legs.

Kelly immediately started to try and kick me, but it only made things easier. I hooked one of her legs under the other. I slowly tried to turn her over in my Texas Cloverleaf. She fought me all the way until I finally slide her over to her stomach. This was getting easier. I pulled back on Kelly's legs putting as much pressure on her back as I could.

Kelly screamed out, "OOWWWW!!! You fucking ass-hole! Let me go!"""

"Submit, bitch. Come on, tap out for me." I yelled back.

I pulled back harder again. I also remembered to try to keep an eye out for Kat. Kat had made it to her feet but was still a little wobbly. She was bouncing back and forth on the ropes. Her eyes though we starting to focus on us. I had to get the submission quick. I bent down to one knee and put as much pressure as I could on Kelly's back.

"OH FUCK!! OWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! FUCK OK! I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT!" Kelly screamed out at the top of her lungs as tears of pain rolled down her face. The bell rang as I started to let off of Kelly's legs. Two down.

Just then I felt Kat's forearm connect with my skull. Kat had been using the ropes to gain some momentum. She had been waiting for me to let my guard down so she would have a clean shot at my head. Kat leveled me to the mat. My vision was blurry. She didn't knock me out, but I definitely was having a hard time seeing. I couldn't tell which corner was mine. I blinked a few times trying to regain my composure. Just then the bell rang for the third round.

Kat was on me before echo of the bell had ended. She jumped on my back wrapping her arm around my throat and her legs around my stomach. She squeezed as hard as she could with her legs against my sides. She had some power with those legs.

I grabbed her arm before she could really cut of my air supply. I tried to roll over so that Kat was on the mat and I was on top of her. My ribs felt like they were going to crack at the pressure. Suddenly, Kat released them and I could breath. Her legs slide off of my stomach and down over my legs.

I was still fighting with Kat's arm when, I heard her whisper into my ear, "You forgot about Kelly."

Kelly was at my feet and kneeled down. Since Kat had my legs trapped, I was spread out wide for her having easy access to my cock. Kelly ran her hand up my leg and Kat whispered into my ear again, "My favorite part is when you try to fight off us, but your cock submits to her. "

Kelly's hand wrapped around my cock and started to stroke it. My natural reaction was to grab Kelly's hand, but I let go of Kat's arm around my neck. Kat increased the pressure. My arm went back up to stop her. "Nice try, but it's pointless Rob. Either cum for Kelly or get choked out by me." Kat purred into my ear.

Fuck! I didn't know what to do. Kelly already had my cock hard. She smiled up at me as her hand worked up and down my shaft. Kelly slowly opened her mouth and took my balls into it. "Oh my god...." I moaned out.

Kelly sucked firmly on my balls as she continued to stroke me a little faster. "She's good, isn't she?" Kat said.

Kelly didn't stop there. Once she had her fill of my balls, she slowly ran her tongue up my shaft and swallowed only the head. Her mouth was so warm and wet. She knew exactly what she was doing. She cupped my balls with one hand and gave long firm strokes with her other.

Kelly was really working my cock. I was getting closer and closer to cumming and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I thought back to my match with the Vixen, how I was knocked out when she started attacking my cock. I couldn't let Kat take me out that way too. I had to keep fighting the losing battle against my body.

I started to breathe faster as Kelly picked up her speed. "That's it Rob, let her make you cum. She'll even let you spray it on her tits if you cum for us right now." Kat said. With that, Kelly took my cock out of her mouth and started rubbing it against the soft skin of her tits.

"FUCK....YOU...." I coughed out.

"That's an idea, Rob. Kelly, he said Fuck You." Kat said.

Kelly smiled up at me and stood up. She squatted herself down over my cock. With one hand she inserted the head into her pussy. She gave the head a firm squeeze with her muscles. To top it all off, she started to pump the rest of my shaft with her hand. I was in heaven. My cock had never felt this good before. Kelly knew it. Kat knew it.

My body stiffed and I felt my balls swell up. Fuck, but there wasn't much I could do about it. "That's it Kelly, he's done! Empty those balls for Kelly!" Kat whispered. "I can't wait till we get to fuck you!"

With those words, I felt my entire body tense up quickly. My balls tighten and released. Kelly saw my reaction. She pulled my cock out and started to jerk it quickly. Ropes and ropes of white cum sprayed everywhere.

The bell rang and Kat released me from the hold. My cock was still shaking from the amazing job that Kelly had done on it. All that practice with Lindsey wasn't enough. Kelly had turned me into a fountain.

I stood up and Kat and Kelly were both grinning at me. At least now I had to be pinned or submitted, which was going to be much harder for them. The bell rang and I decided on a new strategy. I moved back in my corner. "Come get me girls!" I screamed at them.

Neither knew what to do. I had always been willing to meet them in the center of the ring. Now so close to the ropes, I could easily break any hold they got me in. Kat was the first to come rushing at me. I timed it just right as I stepped slightly to the side and pushed her into the turn buckle. Her bare chest bounced of the turn buckle. Kelly followed Kat in. I grabbed Kat and threw her as hard as I could into Kelly. Since Kat was four inches shorter than Kelly, her head ran right into Kelly's chin.

Both staged around for a second. I bounced off the ropes and hit them with a double clothesline sending both of them down to the mat. This was my chance. I could eliminate one of them. Kelly was giving me the most trouble so I decided to focus on her. I roll Kat under the bottom rope and to the floor. She fell off the ring and hit the padded area below with a thud. The crowd gasped at the move. Most of the time they try to keep the wrestlers in the ring, but I had to get Kat out to prevent her double teaming me.

I looked over and saw Kat lying in a heap on the floor. I picked up Kelly and body slammed near the corner. I knew I had to get and orgasm out of her quickly. I rolled her legs over her chest and pinned them under the bottom rope. I then hooked her feet around the turn buckle so she was pinned on her back with perfect access to her pussy.

"Now it's time to return the favor, Kelly" I said with a smug smile.

With that I pushed two fingers into her pussy and attached my mouth to her clit. She was extremely wet from having my dick inside her. This might be easier than I thought.

I pushed my tongue hard against her clit and started to hum against it. My finger worked at a solid pace in and out of her pussy. Kelly was going nuts. She was moaning and begging for me to stop.

"Please...oh god....Damnit...." Kelly moaned

The people in the front row could probably hear my fingers running in and out of Kelly's soaking wet pussy. She was so close to cumming. I increase my attention to her clit. I quicken my pace with my fingers. Kelly could barely control herself. "Ohh god.... That's it Rob.... Right there...." Kelly screamed.

It took me by surprise that she wanted to cum so badly. I didn't get distracted but confident that she was done. I pulled out my fingers and ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the clit. I put my mouth back over it and sucked as hard as I could. My tongue flicked fast against it. This sent Kelly over the edge.

"FUCK!!!!!! OHHHHH UGHHH!!!!! OOOOOOOOHHH GOD!!!!" Kelly screamed.

The ref called for the bell, "That's it! That's an orgasm! Kelly has been eliminated!"

I had to get off Kelly as the ref unhooked her legs. He helped Kelly to her feet as she was moaning "Oh god....ohhh fuck..."

"Rob" I heard a voice behind me say.

I turned around and Kat was standing on the edge of the ring. She grabbed my head and jumped down to the floor, choking me against the top rope. She released my head and I fell back hard. The back of my head hit the mat hard with a whip.

The ref turned and saw Kat holding her back on the floor and me lying on the ground in intense pain. He called for the bell to start to final round. Kat slowly rolled back into the ring. I was struggling to breathe after having my neck caught on the rope. My head also felt like a hammer hand been taken to it.

Just then, Kat came flying off the ropes and body splashed me in the center of the ring. Already struggling to breathe, any air that was inside me was gone. Kat lay on top of me. I moaned hard as I tried to suck in any air I could.

The ref got to the ground. He slapped the mat.....1!

2!

I was about to be pinned but couldn't breathe to do anything about it!

3!

I tried my best to kickout, but when you have had the wind completely knocked out of you, it's next to impossible to do anything about it.

I had lost. Kat jumped up in the air. Screaming her lungs out. The announcer came on over the loudspeaker, "WINNER BY PINFALL: KAT!!!!"

I couldn't believe I had just lost. Individually, I could have easily beaten both of them. Together it was just too much.

Kat already had her strap-on tightly on. She smiled evilly as she stroked it. "Get over her Rob!" She said with a nasty tone. I followed her directions as she pushed me to my knees.

"Open your mouth" Kat ordered me.

I opened my mouth as Kat slide her thick black penis shaped dildo into my mouth. She slowly started to pump it in and out. "I'm going to enjoy this time fucking you, Rob." Kat said as she thrust the dildo deeper into my mouth.

I started to gag a little as she pushed it down into my throat. Coughing up spit onto the rubber shaft. I couldn't believe I was doing this in the middle of the ring.

"Time to get fucked, Rob." Kat ordered. She guided me to my knees and got behind me. She lubed up the dildo as she was ordered by the referee. I felt her push the head against my tight hole. "MMMM! Ready for it Rob?" Kat said as she dropped her hips and shoved all eight and a half inches into my ass.

I screamed out. It would have been a million times worse if Lindsey hadn't prepped me for this, but I could still feel the ridges and definition of her dildo. Kelly watched and smiled. "Show him how you really like to fuck your men, Kat!" She screamed from the floor.

I could feel Kat grab my hip and start to speed up. She was thrusting harder and harder into my ass. I could feel the dildo push up against my prostate again. "Ohhhh fuck!" I moaned out.

Kat knew she had hit the stop. She pulled out and turned me to my back. She pulled my legs over her shoulders and drove her strap-on back into my ass. I could feel her putting the pressure back onto my prostate. I could feel my cum starting to build up again. Kat grabbed my dick and started to jerk me off again. "Cum for me, while I fuck your ass!" She screamed.

I was close. I didn't want to give them another orgasm but it was almost impossible not to! Kat started pumping her hips harder into mine. My dick lurches and started to spray cum again. Kat held her big dildo inside me against my prostate. She jerked my cock hard as cum flew onto my chest and neck. She had wanted it to hit my face. She slowly pulled out as I laid in the middle of the ring, covered in my own cum. Kelly and Kat laughed as they headed back into the dressing room.

The ref handed me a towel. "Tough loss Rob, I thought you had them. That's the first two on one match I've ever had to call." He said.

"Really?" I looked at him as I wiped my cum off me.

"Yeah. Ms. Wallace must have really wanted you to lose. You got a good shot at the title if you ever get another chance." He said.

"Thanks." I told him as I climbed out of the ring and walked back into the dressing room.

When I got to the back, I saw Ms. Wallace smiling. "Tough break, Rob. But admit it, you loved getting fucked in the ass by Kat. You love a girl dominating you in the middle of the ring." She said to me.

"No, but I held up my part of the match. You had to send two girls to beat me and they almost failed." I replied sharply to her.

"Well better luck next time, Rob." She really was starting to be a nasty bitch.

"So what's next? In order to get another title shot, I have to fight on Viagra or have one arm tied around my back? Don't be so scared Ms. Wallace. You know I can beat Tiffany if I faced her again." I was really starting to get pissed off.

"Rob, no need to hostilities. We are looking for a new number one contender. You'll have your shot, just like all the other foolish guys who want to run into Tiffany. You know she has won 29 matches in a row now." Ms. Wallace informed me. "Next week, you get you chance to move up. All guys will."

"What the hell does that mean?" I said curtly.

"You'll see. Be prepared, Rob. Also don't worry, we know you've fucked Ashley outside the ring. You'll get your chance to try and fuck her in the ring. But you'll have to wait. Ashley hasn't competed in over a year. We will have to give her time to train for you." Ms. Wallace said with a smile.

"So who do I face next week?" I asked.

"You'll see. All guys will see that they are up against the mystery. But we will have a number one contender." And with that Ms. Wallace walked off.

I headed back into the guys' locker room. Clark was waiting for me in there. "Rob, sorry about what happened out there. Don't worry though a lot of guys have lost anal matches. You aren't the first and won't be the last to get fucked with a strap-on."

Clark continued, "Anyways, if Ms. Wallace had to resort to two on one, it means they are scared of you. What did she say about next week?"

"Something about how all men will know who the number one contender is. That it is a mystery." I told him.

"Also, she said I will have to fight Ashley some day."

Clark looked a little surprised. "Wow. Well at least I'm an expert on her style. I'll see if I can find out about the next match. I have an idea. They haven't done this since I was champion and there was no true female number one contender. I doubt they'd do that again though."

I looked at him nervously, "Do what again?"

"The Battle Royal. The Male vs. Female Battle Royal. All men and woman compete. It's only forced orgasms. Whatever side wins, gets to decide on who is the number one contender. If only the opposite sex remains. That person is the number one contender. If they do that, most of the girls will be after you. I doubt they'll do that though." Clark said.

A Battle Royal sounded intense. I just hoped Clark was wrong and it would be something else. I packed my gear up and headed home. New thoughts and new types of training danced in my head as I drifted off to sleep. Waiting to hear from Clark what the next match would be.

TConcord18
TConcord18
220 Followers
12