All Comments on 'The Silent Fuck'

by SexyDuchess

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
water_sidewater_sidealmost 15 years ago
Really liked this.

A great little tale, well written with a refreshingly honest feel. Well done on your first story, I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not far fetched at all

I once met a woman at a night club. She and her friend were from out of town. For safety reasons, she didn't want to come home with me, but she invited me back to the hotel room she and her friend shared. Her friend also invited a guy. Each couple went at in in their own bed, their actions more or less in sync. When the first round of action subsided, the friend yelled out "1-2-3 SWITCH".

Alas, she was joking.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 15 years ago
Very hot scenario!

You've described one of my favorite fantasies . . . and described it very well. You have a way with words, and I hope you'll write more about your experiences or fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Reminds me of the time...

Just after getting married, my wife and I shared a Las Vegas Hotel room with her older sister. In the middle of "quietly" having sex with my wife, my SIL says, "I know you guys are fucking."

With my wife riding my cock, I had a free hand and I reached over and turned on the light above the nightstand. At first, my wife pretended to be embarrassed, but then sat back up and continued to fuck me. I told my SIL that fair is fair. She had to let us watch her masturbate and she did.

Unfortunately, they refused my suggestion at an actual 3some.

Ahhhh, the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
taking your boyfriend on while others watch

great story the silent fuck.

very hot and horny.great writing great story.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

Young and daring

With hormones surging and money scarce, romance in the air, with someone watching who should care?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous